It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lots indeed. NROC has always been the more mysterious, at least for me.

a reply to: queenofswords

Seriously, this 'Guardian' term being used from both sides is bizarre. I think they despise Trump's Space Force. I've wondered if this 6th branch is Trump's chess move to circumvent the deep state in certain ways. IDK, it's all very strange.

NROC mirrored = [Corn]

222d Command and Control Squadron

"FIDELIS CUSTODIS" - Faithful Guardians

NROC serves as a back-up to the Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC), located at Vandenberg AFB, California. New York's 222d Command and Control Squadron (222 CACS) provides personnel augmentation to NROC.

Gen Flynn: "I must have put the fear of God into Barack Obama -- and I probably still do.

One day of these days I'll lay it out."

"I call Sidney Powell America's Guardian Angel of Justice. Her clients are the people of the United States of America -- and that's who she is fighting for right now. She has her teeth into GA, AZ, MI, WI and the stuff that she has laid out in her various filings."

@JudgeJeanine

ETA: 'Guardians' of intelligence.?

Aug 26, 2020
twitter.com...

edit on 18-12-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was actually thinking they could selectively breed people with birth defects, and once you have a colony of them convince them they are aliens, give them advanced weapons, then let them scare the heck out of people.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember those interesting women that hung around Epstein? Sure you do, they had the most interesting hands. Then there is that disease that causes the skin to become scale like. Add those two together and poof Lizard people/army/whatever.

Toss in something like a Copper Airship and you have the makings of a massive alien invasion HOAX.

Now where will this invasion take place? Well remember when China was trying to take that area of India, and as we all know if aliens land in India their government wouldn't question if they were real or not since the idea of aliens is a very real idea for them. Now if that alien invasion started to attack people we would see an actual alien invasion taking place in real time on tv with verifiable evidence to back up the attacks.

Quite honestly I'm surprised that this ploy wasn't used before.

edit on 12/18/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Is ATS slow for anyone else?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Did you all see this thread with Pic of Trump and lion reflection www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump looks insecure above the reflection of a lion
Like when SIMBA looked into the water and sees the reflection of Mufasa

New Lion King -2019

SIMBA
19421=17

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I like your line of thinking here.

23andMe sold the rights to a drug it developed from its genetic database

The Spanish company Almirall will test the drug on [hybrid lizard] humans, which targets psoriasis.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: doobydoll

So this is once again another case of the media getting out over their skis and reporting some sensational bullcrap that turns out to be completely taken out of context? All to make the Trump admin look bad?

What made me stop and think is that Dems haven't ran crying to their mummy-media this time over the shut down of the security briefings for 2 weeks.
Dems have been raging over Trump every God-given day since he was elected, and the press would waste no time in spinning his every word and deed into something evil. Every day. For years. Relentless.

Not today though.

I expected the usual 'Trump admin refuses to brief incoming admin' and 'Biden transition team banished from briefings' or 'Trump admin refuse to co-operate' - etc, etc.

I certainly was unprepared for 'Both sides agree to pause for 2 weeks'.

The media is thoroughly confusing on other fronts, too...

In addition to the fainting nurse vaccination story, there is this one now, too:

www.nbcnews.com... aHP1lKMoVkmTInHoCBWMZ8ItqOqQ

Why are they emphasizing the severe vaccine reactions instead of sweeping them under the rug?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Why are they emphasizing the severe vaccine reactions instead of sweeping them under the rug?

Trust the plan.

Or something.

I guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Update Snowden - Jeopardy tie-in:
Alex Trebek's Final 'Jeopardy!' Episode Will Air After a Holiday Tribute Special
- fans will have more time to say goodbye
- Final Episode postponed from Christmas Day to Jan 8, 2021
- Week-long tribute week starting Dec 21 through Christmas

Message of Hope - RIP AT:
Alex's Thanksgiving message

edit on 18-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

So this is once again another case of the media getting out over their skis and reporting some sensational bullcrap that turns out to be completely taken out of context? All to make the Trump admin look bad?

What made me stop and think is that Dems haven't ran crying to their mummy-media this time over the shut down of the security briefings for 2 weeks.
Dems have been raging over Trump every God-given day since he was elected, and the press would waste no time in spinning his every word and deed into something evil. Every day. For years. Relentless.

Not today though.

I expected the usual 'Trump admin refuses to brief incoming admin' and 'Biden transition team banished from briefings' or 'Trump admin refuse to co-operate' - etc, etc.

In addition to the fainting nurse vaccination story, there is this one now, too:

The more people that are scared, the more people don't get the shots, the longer you can keep complete control over them, the easier it is to destroy economies, food supplies, install even more draconian measures, and establish the new normal.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not going to link to 4ch, but as of 44 minutes ago theyre saying full unredacted Epstein flight logs have been released.

Related to recent arrests?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Joking aside, back in my military school days we were given a number of vax cocktails and directly afterward they would make us run a 3 mile sprint. None of us ever got sick (that I know of) and any excuses for sub-standard performance was DENIED.

I would guess that run was a natural detox to help body shed any bad stuff in those shots. My wife and I have a plan to detox should shots ever be forced on us or our kids.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This Idiot ran for president with the other idiots who were mandated to do so at the order from their handlers.

Comments are astounding. The false equivalents are not what bothers me at this point - people are just dumb on the twit.

What bothers me is that in 9 months we've gone from Symptoms = Cases... to "tests" from a horrendously faulty test = cases. So the "science" people just altered their time honored reasoning to fit the AMA's NWO narrative and imprisoned the entire population for an imaginary illness that's barely a common cold.

At the same time the super-moron-class thinks that a vaccination STOPS others from getting the illness when it does no such thing and didn't pretend to do this before Cases = tests.

At the same time we went from "I wear a bullet proof vest to protect myself" to "YOU need to wear a bullet proof vest to protect me you selfish asshat."

So in 9 months 25k years of human history just wipe off the map because teeeveee and darpa programs controlled by the CCP. As a result a significant number of people want OTHERS to get jabbed with an unproven jab full of dead baby parts and metals so THEY can go out and have fun, and in order for that to happen folks need to have proof of jab with them at all times.

Some say "slippery slope" while the drone class says this is about public health (no such thing as public health). The drone class who 9 months ago lived in a world of TB, AIDS, Cancer, Flu, and Baal Gates administered birth control in the form of polio jabs - jabs which resurrected polio itself now are fearful to go out without a paper mask on their faces and actively SHAME those who don't comply as they have.

I'd be angry if any of this made sense to me, but because it does not I stand slack jawed.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Not going to link to 4ch, but as of 44 minutes ago theyre saying full unredacted Epstein flight logs have been released.

Someone just posted it here a few pages back. I was looking at it and accidentally closed it.

Editing to add that actually now i'm not sure how I got there. Might have clicked one of the twitter links here and saw it.

edit on 18-12-2020 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is strange. Gov. Kemp tweeted a photo of himself with his daughter attending the White House Christmas party. Besides the pics looking photoshopped, why does his daughter look so happy. Didn't her boyfriend recently die in a tragic car accident? Where are their masks and why does this article say that the party actually took place six days ago...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: imthegoat

Someone just posted it here a few pages back. I was looking at it and accidentally closed it.

From our old friend... Logs in PDF. 116 pages.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Mouthy Buddha about Terramar project...

For those who havent seen.... should watch!

HERE

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Bob Dylan - Crossing the Rubicon
Album: Rough and Rowdy Ways
Released: 2020

[Verse 1]
I crossed the Rubicon on the 14th day
Of the most dangerous month of the year
At the worst time, at the worst place
That's all I seem to hear
I got up early
So I can greet the goddess of the dawn
I've painted my wagon, abandoned all hope
And I crossed the Rubicon

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Joe Biden's transition team is concerned that President Trump is about to "Cross the Rubicon".

www.rt.com...

Make it RAIN Mr. President!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Not today though.

I think they are trying to scare people off the vaccine at first because it came out too soon for their purposes. They haven’t kept people locked down long enough and they don’t want to give people hope or trump any credit. Scare them a little now and maybe even demand it be taken off the market to be “fixed” with the plan to not release it again until February, March or 2022... whatever they feel is necessary to accomplish the great reset goals. They aren’t worried about scaring people off the vax permanently because they know Harris/Joe will make it mandatory. As far as they’re concerned it won’t matter who’s scared the next time around.

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join