It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 317
<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Santa Aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: TheBadCabbie
He's supposedly conservative yet has flipped on the cases most important to the preservation of our country, cases about blatant violations of our laws.

Elaboration/evidence/proof please?

He has made statements, documented and some cited in this thread, expressing that he would use his power to prevent Trump from being legally elected.

Elaboration/evidence/proof please?

He's rotten. Are you DEAF AND BLIND?!

I haven't seen anything - other than the comments (taken out of context) about telling people not to vote in the upcoming run-off elections - suggesting anything like what you are accusing him of.

I'm seriously asking for evidence - if you are right, I want to know. I'm not denying anything, just saying I have not seen anything even remotely like what you are accusing him of.

I may be way off base and if I am then I apologize for interjecting but I’ve read the back and forth here and I think you and TBC were talking about Lin Wood but CT thought it was about Justice Roberts? Both topics were being discussed several pages back and I think things got crossed.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Flesh699

That is weird. Lots of atmospheric gas and weather balloons

Swamp Gas

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's almost like, a national ID would help fix a bunch of problems in one fell swoop...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
twitter.com...

United States Space Force
@SpaceForceDoD

Today, after a yearlong process that produced hundreds of submissions and research involving space professionals and members of the general public, we can finally share with you the name by which we will be known: Guardians.

I like it!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
John O. Brennan on UFOs

COWEN: At the end of all that sifting and interpreting, what do you think is the most likely hypothesis?

BRENNAN: [laughs] I don’t know. When people talk about it, is there other life besides what’s in the States, in the world, the globe? Life is defined in many different ways. I think it’s a bit presumptuous and arrogant for us to believe that there’s no other form of life anywhere in the entire universe. What that might be is subject to a lot of different views.

But I think some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.

J0B now pushing the UFO Threat Psyop and false C!A disclosure.

"People are innocent until...well, you know...alleged to be involved in some kind of criminal activity."
-John Brennan

The Stargate Collection – CIA Program on Remote Viewing

The CIA’s Stargate Collection – Full DVD Contents – 89,901 Pages!

Please note: The CIA originally chose the WORST way to catalogue and archive this information – and they did so in thousands of multi-page .tif files.

In December of 2020, The Black Vault converted the original .tif scans into searchable .pdf documents. Both options are available below.

Damn, that's alot reading material. The "Galactic Federation" is noted in one of those RV files.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
LOL _ They know their out off time Panic setting in
Ya just like in China
gizmodo.com...

IMF OVERLORDS WANT TO INSTITUTE SOCIAL SCORE

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

WOW! General Flynn says that other countries had their intelligence agencies monitoring our election and are “more than willing” to share the intel directly with POTUS. HUGE!

mobile.twitter.com...

Guys we're in it! LMFAO. THIS IS SO AWESOME.

I smell a string along job now. This is just more BS to keep us from going mad and destroying the Democrats.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Dec 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Guardians ... Where have I seen that before ... Oh

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Guardians?? Ironic.
Guardians of the High Frontier. Guardians of the Galaxy?

Guardians for Inclusive Capitalism.

Our Guardians

Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.

'Guardians' of intelligence. -Q

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Flesh699

WOW! General Flynn says that other countries had their intelligence agencies monitoring our election and are “more than willing” to share the intel directly with POTUS. HUGE!

mobile.twitter.com...

Guys we're in it! LMFAO. THIS IS SO AWESOME.

I smell a string along job now. This is just more BS to keep us from going mad and destroying the Democrats.

I imagine it's deemed a national security threat. They have to know most the population is ready for revenge. If they don't string us along the population going wild could screw everything up, if The Plan is indeed a positive one.

Just my take.

Edit: Also Trump just can't start spouting about Inclusive Capitalism and The Black Pope. People have to psychologically deal with one thing at a time.

COVID>CCP>Aliens? Blue Beam? I don't know.

To me this looks like Military has been running an intel operation against Intel Agencies since they became aware of it around JFK's time, and they waited for this moment to fight back.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0808699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
People involved in the audit found many ballots with the same signature. They were told to keep counting, and the audit was not a time for investigating, they just need to keep counting.

streamable.com...

Omfg.. 'I'm not sure "challenge" is the right word..' WTF lady
So glad someone got her on video! Lol

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And right there in the middle to the Pope's right is LdR. (We can hear you breathing.)

So, is this some kind of tit for tat? You have your guardians and we have ours?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.

'Guardians' of intelligence. -Q

This is more your territory...

Lots to choose from.
warlocks

@Blueskyreport

Wizards & Warlocks will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country
Poseidon-P8 aircraft, Navy Air force Wizards
Poseidon is the Navy's most shadowy Squadron
Wizards & Warlocks: Guardians of Intelligence

edit on 18-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
DE-CIX Frankfurt hits 10 Tbps peak traffic

Last night, for the first time, we reached 10 Terabits per second peak traffic at DE-CIX Frankfurt.

We cannot say for sure what caused the peak (might be a combination of the Champions League, the US election, software upgrades, lockdown in Germany), but the traffic developments this year have been extraordinary due to the unpreceded situation we are living in. When we hit 8.3 Tbps in February, we predicted that we would reach 9 Tbps towards the end of the year. Instead, we exceeded that mark a mere two weeks later. And now we are at 10 Tbps – and what is usually the peak season in winter when people spend more time indoors is just around the corner.

Just under a year ago we topped 8 Tbps for the first time at DE-CIX Frankfurt. This year’s constant traffic peak records at Frankfurt, and also at other DE-CIX Internet Exchanges like New York and Madrid, have been accompanied by a steady growth of our interconnection ecosystem.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

COMMENTS

Did the just admit we're not alone???

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

COMMENTS

Did the just admit we're not alone???

I'm sorry I'll stop this time. Really I will.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

... and Mark Carney, ex-Governor of the Bank of England and a canadian. I'm told his wife was at primary school with me.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember those interesting women that hung around Epstein? Sure you do, they had the most interesting hands. Then there is that disease that causes the skin to become scale like. Add those two together and poof Lizard people/army/whatever.

Toss in something like a Copper Airship and you have the makings of a massive alien invasion HOAX.

Now where will this invasion take place? Well remember when China was trying to take that area of India, and as we all know if aliens land in India their government wouldn't question if they were real or not since the idea of aliens is a very real idea for them. Now if that alien invasion started to attack people we would see an actual alien invasion taking place in real time on tv with verifiable evidence to back up the attacks.

Quite honestly I'm surprised that this ploy wasn't used before.

new topics

top topics

<< 314  315  316    318  319  320 >>

join