It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72
It was Lucy Kemp's boyfriend

I don't know about the first pic, the second pic definitely looks photoshopped

Multiple lavish Christmas parties during a pandemic while the entire nation suffers under lockdowns and shuttered businesses? That's awesome

The big question is why is Kemp showing up to the White House all smiles when DJT has been tweeting about throwing him in jail. Something's not right. Read the comments under his tweet
edit on 19-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Just some history I found of interest.

Dec 19, 1606 – The ships Susan Constant, Godspeed, and Discovery depart England carrying settlers who founded, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.

Dec 19, 1675 – The Great Swamp Fight, a pivotal battle in King Philip's War, gives the English settlers a bitterly won victory.
The battle has been described as "one of the most brutal and lopsided military encounters in all of New England's history."

Dec 19, 1776 – Thomas Paine publishes one of a series of pamphlets in The Pennsylvania Journal entitled "The American Crisis" was used to "recharge the revolutionary cause." The first volume famously begins: "These are the times that try men's souls."

Dec 19, 1932 – BBC World Service begins broadcasting as the BBC Empire Service.

First hopes for the Empire Service were low. The Director General, Sir John Reith said in the opening programme:

Don't expect too much in the early days; for some time we shall transmit comparatively simple programmes, to give the best chance of intelligible reception and provide evidence as to the type of material most suitable for the service in each zone. The programmes will neither be very interesting nor very good.

Dec 19, 1945 – John Amery, British Fascist, is executed at the age of 33 by the British Government for treason.

Dec 19, 1972 – Apollo program: The last manned lunar flight, Apollo 17, crewed by Eugene Cernan, Ronald Evans, and Harrison Schmitt, returns to Earth.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This is odd!

When POTUS tweets after midnight it's usually within half an hour of it... today's first tweet was at 01:42:42

Peter Navarro releases 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump t.co... A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 99LpGawB No.149122955 📁
Nov 12 2017 12:16:24 (EST)
How did Soros replace family ‘y’?
Who is family ‘y’?
Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?
What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?
What age was GS?
What is the Soros family history?
What has occurred since the fall of N Germany?
Who is A. Merkel?
What is A. Merkel’s family history?
Follow the bloodline.
Who died on the Titanic?
What year did the Titanic sink?
Why is this relevant?
What ‘exactly’ happened to the Titanic?
What ‘class of people’ were guaranteed a lifeboat?
Why did select ‘individuals’ not make it into the lifeboats?
Why is this relevant?
How do we know who was on the lifeboats (D or A)?
How were names and bodies recorded back then?
When were tickets purchased for her maiden voyage?
Who was ‘specifically’ invited?
Less than 10.
What is the FED?
What does the FED control?
Who controls the FED?
Who approved the formation of the FED?
Why did H-wood glorify Titanic as a tragic love story?
Who lived in the movie (what man)?
Why is this relevant?
Opposite is true.
What is brainwashing?
What is a PSYOP?
What happened to the Hindenburg?
What really happened to the Hindenburg?
Who died during the ‘accident’?
Why is this relevant?
What are sheep?
Who controls the narrative?
The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.
It must be controlled.
Snow White.
Iron Eagle.
Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream).
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date, Dec 19th, 3 ways - 2 of them in a mirror.

Is Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream), code for John Brennan?

How does "Less than 10" fit in with the Titanic?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 2f1c02 No.9175165 📁
May 14 2020 17:11:27 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Q

Timestamp encodes today, Dec 19th.

Tweet in post reads:

Buckle Your Seat Belt: @jsolomonReports anticipates more explosive Spygate evidence to come out against the Obama administration within the next 3 to 4 weeks. #MAGA #AmericaFirst #Dobbs

13 posts with Buckle Up

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147591125 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:54:29 (EST)
We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT

Timestamp encodes Dec 19th.
Marines serve at the pleasure of the President!

2) Tweet Delta from previous is 05:55:12 - that's 2x 5by5, Eyes On

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 239b20 No.89725 📁
Jan 19 2018 00:36:41 (EST)
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Timestamp encodes Dec 18th, 21st, 23rd.

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181191 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:26:53 (EST)
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
1, 5, 42, 55, 99, 126, 165, 192, 277, 642, 1342, 1842, 4100

edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I guess the vaccine really did toss a wrench into the Trotskyist agenda. Looky here: Yahoo.new

Sure I know Yahoo news really, but hear me out. The details:

A so-called incel who fantasized about blowing up a shopping mall and killing “hot cheerleaders” pleaded guilty Friday to one count of possessing an unregistered destructive device.

Weird that this report is coming out now. A act of violence at a mall? I thought we were in a lock-down, why is the media reporting this? Oh wait there's more:

Cole Carini of Richlands, Virginia, reportedly idolized mass shooter Elliott Rodger, an “involuntary celibate,” or “incel,” who in 2014 murdered six people in California and injured 14 others before taking his own life. Many legal scholars say incel-related violence, which has been linked to at least 53 deaths in recent years, is a form of domestic terrorism. The “incel movement” is comprised of young men who feel angry at women for rejecting them.

incel-movement related deaths? This is very weird since people are being told that they shouldn't have sex after getting a vaccine for like a month or so, and now this report is being tossed around about an "incel" guy who was going to kill people.

The Carini case, however, includes a previously unreported twist: His mother testified in court this summer that her son in fact was in an ongoing physical relationship with a steady girlfriend over the past two years. At the same time, an FBI agent said he found writings by Carini that explored the possibility of killing both himself and “a female named Jamie,” which was his girlfriend’s name, according to court records.

The charges against Carini stem from a bizarre incident in June, when the 23-year-old showed up at the hospital missing his left hand and several fingers on his right. He also had shrapnel wounds to the neck and throat, but claimed to have suffered his horrifying injuries in a gardening accident. Knowing that Carini had a previous conviction on his record for explosives, local cops called in the FBI to search the home Carini shared with his mother.

Towards the end of the report:

In a phone call shortly after her son’s June 4 arrest, Carini’s mother Karen told The Daily Beast, “It’s a situation where my son needs help, and I hope he gets the help he needs. Not to sound cliché, but I had no idea [about the bomb-making materials]. And I’m willing to work with him. My son needs help. That’s all I want to say.”

Really I know people that are named Karen, but this story has all the hallmarks of a preamble to a false flag this weekend. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm going to put this out here.

Based off of this story it looks like a possible domestic terror attack at a public gathering by a group of people that are going to use the vaccine as their motivation. Remember how we were wondering why the media was bad mouthing the vaccine, well this could be why. Set up a reason, show the consequences, then report the story and blame blame blame. I bet the media is going to say something like "Trump pushed this vaccine on us, and now we have these terrorist blowing up innocent people because of it" or something like that.

Again I hope I'm wrong, but this is 2020 so who knows. Come Monday if nothing happens (which I hope nothing does happen) I will accept the "Sky is falling" award.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

if 12 hours off then that would fit with POTUS/SecDef meet!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Returning to #142, I wanted to pick up on a couple of lines in it:

Trace the bloodlines of these (3) families.
What happened during WWII?
Was Hitler a puppet?
Who was his handler?

What was the purpose?
What was the real purpose of the war?

This Daily Mail article says that Unity Mitford met Hitler 140 times in the build up to WWII!

Who she? Well the Mitford sisters were famous socialites of the era - and Unity's sister Diana married Oswald Moseley, in the home of the Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels and the guest of honour was Adolf Hitler!

Both Diana and her intended had been married before. In fact, Oswald could have been described as a womaniser. Diana had married Bryan Guinness (yes, of that Guinness family) when she was eighteen and the couple had two children but in 1932 she met Oswald Mosley and the two embarked upon an affair.

In the current generation we have Ray Chandler marrying in to the Guinesses... I think the Mitfords and the Guinesses deserve more looking in to!!!

Were the Guinesses controlling Hitler through a wife's sister (Unity)?

An aside: One of the houses I lived in in my teens had played host to the Mitford sisters and Eva Braun at the same time before the war... so I'm not sure I buy in to the claim that Eva was jealous of Unity in the Daily Mail article... more likely that Eva was the first handler but wasn't doing a great job and Unity stepped in to help?

There also seem to be a lot of links between Guiness and Titanic.

Famous Guiness bankers and nobility
edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
S.O.S. Mike Pompeo says RUSSIA launched the Cyber Attacks against the U.S. Government, U.S. Corporations, and many other entities around the world this year.

Thread on the Subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: imthegoat
Not going to link to 4ch, but as of 44 minutes ago theyre saying full unredacted Epstein flight logs have been released.

Related to recent arrests?

Someone just posted it here a few pages back. I was looking at it and accidentally closed it.

From our old friend... Logs in PDF. 116 pages.

Page 63 on that PDF

37398-B-727-31-N908JE-RJTA-VHHH-100-Pass 6

The name on that is MCXG, no last name, and says Unknown. There's also a 10th passenger listed on that same flight labeled simply as "(Passenger 6)". The flight was from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, China.

Idk, just struck me as odd. Top result for "MCXG" on the Goog is some ladies Twitter from Malta. Highly doubt she's a part of it.

ETA: Started searching random people. Came across a "Chuck Schumi" ...what are the chances? There is also an " A S" listed.
edit on 12/19/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

ETA again: I don't see John Roberts on there.
edit on 12/19/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
He shot a #ing lizard.
Kyle Odom pleads guilty to gunning down Coeur d’Alene pastor in 2016

Kyle A. Odom, 31, who has a history of mental illness, was charged last year with shooting pastor Tim Remington, who suffered six gunshot wounds after Sunday services on March 6, 2016, in the parking lot of the Altar Church he founded in Coeur d’Alene.

Investigators found that Odom fired 12 times from a .45 caliber handgun. Six hollow-point bullets ripped through Remington’s back and shoulder and shattered his right arm. He suffered a collapsed lung, one bullet pierced his pelvis and another penetrated his skull but missed his brain.

“I really honestly don’t hold anything against him at this point,” Remington said of Odom. “And I won’t. It’s one of those things the Lord has done. I just really want to minister to this guy.”

www.spokesman.com...

His manifesto:
www.scribd.com...

Biochemistry student with straight A's going for his bachelors, has military backround in marines with multiple badges and medals, one of them being pistol sharpshooter badge.
He started practicing meditation for stress and opened his chakras in wrong order. A reptile noticed him and tried to over take his body. He unloads .45 rounds into that pastor and HE FREAKING LIVED! He then goes to DC and throws his manifesto on the White House lawn.

The Mario Movie is a documentary, of course. What the #.

Cover up the crest on the skull of the lizard.

Look at what you have without that crest.

It is Pepe.

Scary?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Lmao you're right. That's crazy and wouldn't be surprising at this point.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3906699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whilst digesting your proposed search , saw this ...Just passing along as I Never knew.....

Hitler's Titanic - The Nazi luxury cruise liner with no 1st or 2nd class - because 'the master race was equal'

It is the naval disaster that dwarfs the Titanic but is rarely mentioned despite being the largest maritime catastrophe in history.

In 1945 almost 10,000 men, women and children were killed on board cruise liner the MV Wilhelm Gustloff as they fled the advancing Russian Army......

The ship set sail from Gdynia, then Gotenhafen, in occupied Poland and was bound for Kiel in northern Germany, but was attacked by a Russian submarine in the Baltic Sea in January 1945.

edit on 12192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you know that Stanton Friedman talked about the Galactic federation somewhere between the early seventies and eighties if I recall correctly?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you know that Stanton Friedman talked about the Galactic federation somewhere between the early seventies and eighties if I recall correctly?

The Galactic Federation has been a thing for a very very long time ...

The Q question is ... Are we ready ?
ETA ... First a flashback

Father Malachi Martin

edit on 12192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Your post made me think of a book I read shortly after it had been published in 1993. The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis Schlemmer. In my original copy the forward was written by Gene Roddenberry (Star Trek and Andromeda). He said he got much of his ideas for Star Trek from Phyllis.
It is an excellent book and had quite a profound effect on me and the way I view the world, regardless that the book is channelled. It's the first place I came across the Galactic Federation...which Gene adopted the idea into Star Trek.
I decided I should like to buy it again, my original copy is long lost. Oh boy! Wish I had looked after the original (first edition) better! It's upwards of £50 on Amazon now and only available second hand!
I recommend anyone who can get their hands on a copy to do so.

The Only Planet of Choice

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am127America/ChicagoSaturday2020-12-19T07:32:44-06:0007America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane,

This URL may be of interest.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Oooh! Thank you very, very muchly!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Belarusian President Claims IMF & World Bank Offered him a Bribe to Impose COVID Restrictions

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko REFUSED the offer and stated that he could not accept such an offer and would put his people above the needs of the IMF and World Bank. This is NOT a conspiracy. You may research this yourself. He actually said this!

Now IMF and World Bank are bailing out failing airlines with billions of dollars, and in exchange, they are FORCING airline CEOs to implement VERY STRICT POLICIES such as FORCED face masks covers on EVERYONE, including SMALL CHILDREN, whose health will suffer as a result of these policies.

And if it is true for Belarus, then it is true for the rest of the world! The IMF and World Bank want to crash every major economy with the intent of buying over every nation’s infrastructure at cents on the dollar!

www.armstrongeconomics.com...< br />

President Donald Trump Calls For Protest in DC on Jan 6., Says ‘Be There, Will Be Wild’

In a 1:42 AM tweet on Saturday, President Donald Trump promoted a “big protest” in DC against the election fraud that appears to have taken place in November.

President Trump included a link to a Washington Examiner story about Peter Navarro’s 36-page report alleging election fraud that was “more than sufficient” to swing the victory.

Navarro is the Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.

“A great report by Peter. Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election. Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!” President Trump wrote.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

IGY6
“I’ve got your back”

twitter.com...

IMF Proposes Punishing Dissidents by Lowering Their Credit Score if They Go to Bad Websites

A new white paper from the globalist International Monetary Fund (IMF) is calling for dissidents to have their credit score lowered if they view websites that are arbitrarily deemed to be harmful.

The plan is outlined in a blog written by Arnoud Boot, Peter Hoffmann, Luc Laeven and Lev Ratnovski. They are pitching the Orwellian notion as a breakthrough in financial technology (Fintech).
“Recent research documents that, once powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, these alternative data sources are often superior than traditional credit assessment methods,” they wrote, claiming that “the type of browser and hardware used to access the internet, the history of online searches and purchases” would determine a person’s credit score under their dystopian vision.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago0809699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That story sounds far too familiar Flesh.
There is so much I could say about it.
They pointed me here...

Link

Only righteous Noah and his family were saved. They, along with some animals – including, according to the Creation Museum, dinosaurs – were safely housed in the ark that God commanded Noah to build.

Since opening in 2007, the Creation Museum has told this story – with an abundance of dinosaur displays and life-size dioramas of the idyllic Garden of Eden – to more than 4 million visitors.

Source

I'm sure it is all nothing...

Tweet

It's understandable that most people dismiss extreme stories.
But then, some people have had extreme experiences. Who would ever believe them?
Movies tell everyone that one of the greatest threats to our existence, is an alien species arriving and taking over our planet. They never propose the idea that it already happened. Just sayin.

I apologise to those who find this post far too cryptic.
Guess it's going to be one of those days. Thanks for the link Flesh.
edit on 19-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

What in the world is that? There are 2 videos. One from Israel and another obviously from America somewhere. People are saying Chinese lanterns? Starlink? I think not...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Yeah I got it bad in Basic too. Had a fever of 104 for like 2 days. They called it the “Lackland crud” at the time lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join