It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What do we know about the Einstein IDS, intrusion detection system? This system was developed to monitor internet traffic from the U.S. and back and apparently failed to detect the SolarWinds hack from a foreign country. Everyone points the finger at Russia but who knows. Maybe China, maybe Iran and maybe all together.
I just wonder if this system could detect the election ballot fraud and information going to Frankfurt Germany and then back again. There would be definite proof of fraud with data dispatched one way and returned adjusted.searchsecurity.techtarget.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
And then there is US-Cert. Twitter about the hack.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

ITG, for MCXG consider one of the Guinness'es because the Guinness family descended from the McCortan clan!

See my previous post on "Who was Hitler's handler" for Guinness family links.

edit on 19-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well here is the UK's version and heads up of maybe something else coming over Christmas..
There we have it London and surrounds into new tier 4! Complete lockdown because of this new variant.
Rest of us can only have Christmas Day to mix with one other family group...the other 4 days are cancelled.
Bah humbug!

(Sorry no link as only just announced)

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was watching Dark Journalist last night, and he was interviewing Millie Weaver. There are too many things in it to give an overview... but I find it interesting that a lot of stuff is pointing to the 5th/6th of January.

From what I gather, the 5th is when the Pentagon has cut most of it's military spending to the CIA.
Millie (who has spent several weeks in DC speaking to whistleblowers) seemed to think the 6th would be significant.
But now I'm also seeing that Trump is inviting everyone to DC on the 6th and he's promising a "big & wild" event to overwhelm the city.

Trump promises 'wild' protest in Washington DC on Jan. 6, claims it's 'impossible' he lost

So, I'm suspecting that major moves won't be happening until the last 2 weeks before the 20th of Jan.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
And then there is US-Cert. Twitter about the hack.

twitter.com...

What better way to access anyone's computer than to tell them a real bad malware has hacked their computer. Show them that the malware is real and then introduce the "fix" to all the hard drives. Now, they will be certain that every hard drive has a back door...

Jus' sayin'...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Curious timing with the Guardians announcement and all ....... Alien Hunters Discover Mysterious Signal from Proxima Centauri

Strange radio transmissions appear to be coming from our nearest star system; now scientists are trying to work out what is sending them

It’s never aliens, until it is. Today, news leaked....

edit on 12192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

ETA ... I'm exiting that rabbit hole now lol
edit on 12192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thought I would drop this here.
31m 10s is interesting.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

What an absolute JCB bucket full of bull****. Also no surprise. Because of course, one day is totally different to 5 days.
It's either nothing or everything. Their lies are literally war drums at this point. Is there anyone left actually believing them at this point?
Oh how they love to sew fear.

Change be a comin'

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Dynamite contribution as always, Phage.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Holy Hell....there is really a book about “how to be a better white person?”

I want off the terrible ride and I want a full refund.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe of interest
Wall Street

During the same period, the America’s wealthy elites were more inclined to support Hitler. Key individuals who helped finance the Third Reich include Henry Ford, Prescott Bush, William Randolph Hearst, the Morgan brothers, Allen Dulles (first CIA director) and John Foster Dulles (Secretary of State under Eisenhower). The key US banks involved were Bank of International Settlements, Chase Manhattan, JP Morgan and United Banking Corporation (Brown Brothers Harriman). Specific US companies that provided Hitler with armaments, military vehicles, aircraft, oil and other material support include Kodak, ITT, Dupont, Westinghouse, Standard Oil, Singer, GE, Pratt and Whitney, United Fruit, Singer, Douglas Aircraft and International Harvester.

Interesting video at bottom of link

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Thanks for pointing this out: www.foxnews.com...

"President Trump on Saturday promised a "wild" protest in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, as he continued to deny that he lost the election.

"Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election," he tweeted. "Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!""

January 6th will be huge. Protests in the Congress. Protests in the streets. Contested electors. oh my...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah....he’s lying.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers for the link... vid archived!

ETA - Going out on the beer tonight in about an hour.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I was watching Dark Journalist last night, and he was interviewing Millie Weaver. There are too many things in it to give an overview... but I find it interesting that a lot of stuff is pointing to the 5th/6th of January.

From what I gather, the 5th is when the Pentagon has cut most of it's military spending to the CIA.
Millie (who has spent several weeks in DC speaking to whistleblowers) seemed to think the 6th would be significant.
But now I'm also seeing that Trump is inviting everyone to DC on the 6th and he's promising a "big & wild" event to overwhelm the city.

Trump promises 'wild' protest in Washington DC on Jan. 6, claims it's 'impossible' he lost

So, I'm suspecting that major moves won't be happening until the last 2 weeks before the 20th of Jan.

Something has been bothering me about this lull in action (that we can see). Obviously this is all unprecedented in our lifetime but there are other, less deadly, versions of “war” in our daily life which require strategy that can be applied here if you step back and look at the big picture.

Many people are concerned about pushing the major moves to the last minute because, presumably, “what if it doesn’t work and they need to put a new plan into action” or ever “I’m tired of waiting” (no judgment, I feel ya). But that’s not really how successful people play to win. Winning requires strategy and it requires a lot of planning - just having the tools isn’t enough. Everything matters right down to WHEN you attack and that last one is probably the most important part or at least in the top 2-3.

So far this has been one side making a move followed by the oppositions counter-move, followed by another move, etc - back and forth until... what? Time runs out. Tick Tock. It’s about the clock. Ultimately, you don’t want to leave your opponent with time on the clock to come in and steal victory. The more I think it through in terms of “battles” I can personally relate to (like auctions, 2 minute drill in football, multi “player“ negotiations, etc.), the more I am certain that Trump won’t “fire until he sees the whites of their eyes” (That’s an American Revolutionary War reference for those who don’t have reason to know). You strike hard with no time left for your opponent to respond. I am increasingly certain this will be a nail biter going until the very end. Whether that date in January 6th or January 20th, I still don’t know because I’m not sure exactly what is still possible between those two dates.

Either way, I’m also starting to think that the plan was always about making arrests in the second term so it’s harder for Dems and the media to make the case that trump is trying to remove opposition in an effort to secure reelection. Is that risky? Sure, but the whole dang thing is risky. Will it stop them from trying to paint this as a partisan act of aggression? Nope but it will create the best possible way for the most people to see it for what it really is.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This POTUS tweet at 09:21:56 today, hit a note for me... linked to Godfather III?

America's newest branch of the military is celebrating the end of its first year, and now its members will have something to call each other.

1) Say hello to the Space Force Guardians 🚀
t.co...

"Say hello to..." reminds me of Al Pacino:

2) Think Godfather III, A Godfather is a Guardian!:

In both religious and civil views, a godparent tends to be an individual chosen by the parents to take an interest in the child's upbringing and personal development, to offer mentorship or claim legal guardianship of the child if anything should happen to the parents.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Latest POTUS 2-part tweet at 11:30:11 points to #3011

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6f5e17 No.5596292 📁
Mar 9 2019 19:16:00 (EST)
Sealed > Unsealed.
Indictments coming.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 19th!

Note the timestamp is also a MIRROR and sums to 25 = Eyes On - it also sums to 52!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Flesh699

That story sounds far too familiar Flesh.
There is so much I could say about it.
They pointed me here...

Link

Only righteous Noah and his family were saved. They, along with some animals – including, according to the Creation Museum, dinosaurs – were safely housed in the ark that God commanded Noah to build.

Since opening in 2007, the Creation Museum has told this story – with an abundance of dinosaur displays and life-size dioramas of the idyllic Garden of Eden – to more than 4 million visitors.

Source

I'm sure it is all nothing...

Tweet

It's understandable that most people dismiss extreme stories.
But then, some people have had extreme experiences. Who would ever believe them?
Movies tell everyone that one of the greatest threats to our existence, is an alien species arriving and taking over our planet. They never propose the idea that it already happened. Just sayin.

I apologise to those who find this post far too cryptic.
Guess it's going to be one of those days. Thanks for the link Flesh.

You're saying these ass stains really are going to attempt a Bluebeam style invasion, instead of point to the obvious.
I bet they sit in the Vatican all like, "Excellent! They'll never figure this one out!"

a reply to: PokeyJoe

I've no idea. Probably usual psychological shenanigans. It's getting really obvious. I was expecting much more professionalism.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

A new strain of coronavirus spreading rapidly in the south-east of England has prompted fears that the country could be forced into a third national lockdown in the new year.

The fear mongering Guardian and Fake New ZNN posted it ...

Don't know what to think of it?

edit on 0b13America/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2020 11:57:13 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Dec 2020 11:57:13 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join