It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It could have made her ill. There is a chance that you suffer from a high fever and symptoms similar to COVID for a period of hours after receiving the vaccine as a reaction to it.

Or pass out on live tv like that nurse did.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The United States has begun leveling sanctions against companies involved in election interference in Venezuela.

Could domestic us targets be next?

mobile.twitter.com...

It is likely the federal government knows more about election interference here at home, than they do about what happened in Venezuela.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Regarding Trump allegedly having Covid for.. 3 days?

Is it possible he was the first test subject for the vaccine? I know it's a huge security risk yada yada, but.. do you think he would? Why else would he be peddling the vaccine for a virus that he knows isn't as serious as they claim. Or is this "vaccine" a nice way of forcing herd immunity under the guise of a vaccination?

What are we missing? I'm leaning towards he just didn't have Covid for obvious reasons. But if that's the case -- why did he go to the hospital?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No idea if this is a legit source but ML may be called in select states.

link

to save space - Report turned in

nq5fdd3116.png[/pic]]link

edit on 18-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I'm pretty sure Trump didn't have covid. He was up to something else. It was a simple way to move out of the public eye for 3 days. Well, that's my take.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Do you have to implement martial law to seize voting machines? That seems a bit overboard.

The machines do need to be seized however.

Especially after Arizona election officials today refused to comply with subpoenas to turn the machines over to auditors.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

A source on Capitol Hill confirmed to @FDRLST today that Rep. Eric Swalwell had a sexual relationship with communist Chinese spy Fang Fang. The FBI finally briefed congressional leaders today on the details of Fang Fang’s interactions with lawmakers on behalf of communist China.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

CNN thanks President Trump is so quiet this week because he's sitting in the White House brooding over his loss...and thinking of ways to mount an illegal coup against Joe Biden before January 20th.

CNN = America's number one enemy, four years in a row.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Could be to quell any rioting that would happen because of it. Which besides organized paid-for riots added in with natural rioting caused by MSM reporting on it the way they would - could be some serious danger.

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you have to implement martial law to seize voting machines? That seems a bit overboard.

Especially after Arizona election officials today refused to comply with subpoenas to turn the machines over to auditors.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Could be to quell any rioting that would happen because of it. Which besides organized paid-for riots added in with natural rioting caused by MSM reporting on it the way they would - could be some serious danger.

I expect it would not be blaring sirens and so on. It will likely be quiet, a order simply allowing for the seizing of the machines and what not without local interference. I can't imagine a full blown teeeveee version of ML being helpful to anyone, let alone the effort to collect the "evidence."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This one is for F69...

bigger

Poor old joe, can't keep his face on straight it would seem.

That's crazy thanks!

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
More evidence the SC is corrupt. They don't care about illegals being included in the census. They've lost their bloody minds.

On Friday, in a 6-3 decision, SCOTUS threw out a legal challenge by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the state of New York against Trump’s effort to exclude illegal aliens from congressional apportionment counts that decide how many lawmakers represent each state in Congress.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: saladfingers123456

CNN thanks President Trump is so quiet this week because he's sitting in the White House brooding over his loss...and thinking of ways to mount an illegal coup against Joe Biden before January 20th.

CNN = America's number one enemy, four years in a row.

Hopefully, he's quiet because he's going to let the dogs out to address the election issue.

It's not something to be taken lightly.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Symbolic. publicity reasons, 3 days later resurrected, I feel fine, though he never had Covid and I think he was possibly on a ship meeting some foreign leader, hidden from prying eyes under the cover of Covid.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
More evidence the SC is corrupt. They don't care about illegals being included in the census. They've lost their bloody minds.

???

Ummm... they sort-of sided with Trump (for now)... but again, they didn't rule on the merits, just standing.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, isn't it the other way round? Wasn't it good for them to throw out a suit trying to STOP Trump from excluding illegal aliens?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good point. But if it happened it could get leaked. And CNN pretty much waiting there. But by this point if this happens I'd feel pretty good that the The Plan is going on as planned with no leaks.

I expect it would not be blaring sirens and so on. It will likely be quiet, a order simply allowing for the seizing of the machines and what not without local interference. I can't imagine a full blown teeeveee version of ML being helpful to anyone, let alone the effort to collect the "evidence."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Right. ML to prevent LEO involvement and preparedness for any civil unrest.

It's funny how people have always expected a ML version similar to what they saw in the movie, 'The Siege' with Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis.

It will more than likely be quiet and short. And it is definitely necessary.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You do when state officials are corrupt and that is definitely what we have seen so far. Corrupt and arrogant state officials have to be slammed down by serious federal power. I support that.

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join