It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope there are very high-resolution cameras present when Joe Biden gets his Corona flu shot this coming Monday.

www.barrons.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this all day. What if we were wrong. What if the 17 was one week from then (Dec 11), and the Break is 5pm today? Which also would align with 10 days from the last Q post on Dec 08, 2020 at 5:05:50 PM EST?

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, re Dan Scavino''s 17 jet passes Tweet:

IT'S ABOUT THE BREAK! - see my previous post about "The" vs. "To"... TYPO.

What do Jet pilot's say to their wingmen?

"BREAK LEFT... BREAK RIGHT!"

I think the 17 may indicate the BREAK comes at 5pm?

This could either mean a SUPREME COURT decision to SIDE with the LEFT or RIGHT at 5pm... or it could mean we get the POTUS "Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless." from #55

edit on 12/18/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope there are very high-resolution cameras present when Joe Biden gets his Corona flu shot this coming Monday.

www.barrons.com...

It will be either saline or a prop needle like they use for movies.

No way they risk Joe having an adverse reaction. Too much money on the line and reputations on the line.

edit on 18-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Interesting thought Caled - and probably correct!

(post by Flesh699 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

To complicate matters, Joe Biden has seven current health conditions, and takes at least three medications.

A thread I started on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
[House of Cards]

So often Q and DJT give us quotes, either from the inside, or even articles which reveal something. So the "less then 10" comes from an article on JE, when asked about who his "clients" are he replied, less then 10. We can add the rest, 3 not military would suggest that at least some of JE "clients" were military in nature.

So we have this popping up today reflecting the Drops with "House Of Cards

Emails: Hunter Biden Cut Deals with Shady Now-Defunct ‘House of Cards’ Chinese Company

CEFC disassociated itself from its NGO, the China Energy Fund Committee, which figured prominently in the Ho case. In March 2018, the Chinese financial news organization Caixin published an expose that revealed CEFC’s finances were “a house of cards, precariously stacked on loans to cover loans,” as CNN put it. Caixin thought it was odd that a company boasting billions of dollars in revenue could not seem to turn a profit.

First ocurrence...
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121690 📁
Dec 19 2017 00:12:02 (EST)
House of cards.
12 deals rejected (today alone).
Panic in DC.
TRUST SESSIONS.
Enjoy the show.
Q

3 with House of Cards in the [target] box.

12 deals rejected (today alone). This of course points out, folks are being offered deals. The may take them and of course turn around and renege or the other variations. We simply cannot know.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

To complicate matters, Joe Biden has seven current health conditions, and takes at least three medications.

A thread I started on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You missed one. MAP, minor attracted person is now an ailment according to NYPravda and many others.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I follow E. On Parler. An hour ago he posted:

iacta alea est

The die is cast. Caesar crossing the rubicon

edit on 18-12-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
where to begin .....

The Human Farmers

Shock 'n Awe!!! Some of my family relatives are not ready for such a docu film that would redpill their minds clear to Saturn and put them into a comatose state especially if they get the vax first then watch video. Note to self: how much of that Tamiflu did I suck down 10-15yrs ago?😳 CRISPR babies R Us coming soon. Ethno-bomb? These people are sick!

Merck pharma family. Germans again and they go way back.🤦‍🙄
Her short vids pack a punch for the uninitiated.

Friday night horror film...
Stonehearst Asylum (2014)

Take your meds and watch this movie. Like a docu on what's being done to us now in more subtle ways. Plot: An Oxford graduate takes up a job in a mental asylum, only to discover that the "revolutionary" new treatments are inhumane, and that there is more going on than meets the eye.
The movie is based on a dark comedy short story published in 1845 by Edgar Allan Poe, "The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether".

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Just watched it. The big question is will we ever get to see the emails? Most logical people have known for years who the dirty actors are but they have always evaded us. The proof is out there folks and the “law enforcement” has seen them. Will it ever become public? My guess is not from our side.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Did you catch the stuff on his twitter page?

"Trump 2020 Campaign Senior Advisor for Strategy. Voice of the Deplorables. Happy warrior. Hispanic. Born for a storm."

Born for a storm...

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trump advisor Steve Cortez says Joe Biden is compromised by the Chinese Communist Party.

mobile.twitter.com...

Its starting.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

www.barrons.com...

No way they risk Joe having an adverse reaction. Too much money on the line and reputations on the line.

Gateway Pundit is reporting that Pelosi got her COVID vaccine today, and then a scheduled press conference was postposed... and then postponed a second time.

Did Pelosi suffer some kind of adverse reaction?

Pelosi Postpones Weekly Press Conference For the Second Time Today After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It could have made her ill. There is a chance that you suffer from a high fever and symptoms similar to COVID for a period of hours after receiving the vaccine as a reaction to it.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Observationalist

www.barrons.com...

Gateway Pundit is reporting that Pelosi got her COVID vaccine today, and then a scheduled press conference was postposed... and then postponed a second time.

Did Pelosi suffer some kind of adverse reaction?

Pelosi Postpones Weekly Press Conference For the Second Time Today After Taking Covid-19 Vaccine

Maybe the Trumps vaccine reacts negatively with Adrenachrome users.

These people are sick

Operation warp speed Or Warp deeps ....speed backwards = deeps = deep state
edit on 18-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
People involved in the audit found many ballots with the same signature. They were told to keep counting, and the audit was not a time for investigating, they just need to keep counting.

streamable.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
People involved in the audit found many ballots with the same signature. They were told to keep counting, and the audit was not a time for investigating, they just need to keep counting.

streamable.com...

Pretty sure they got that one wrong. I believe that is a fantastic time for investigating. Investigating is almost the exact definition of the word audit, when used as a verb.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It is also the Winter Solstice on Dec. 21.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RicketyCricket

They should have set them aside like they did during the sample audit in Arizona that found so many illegal ballots.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dont go making sense now. We cant have any of that nonsense when we are rigging an election!

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join