It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well I hope you are wrong otherwise we are in MAGA poop.....all of us!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'm telling y'all. This is going to end up as being the biggest hack in the history of our planet. EVERYTHING has been infected/compromised. Whomever these hackers really are, they are sitting on the motherlode of data and information. The leaks/releases/fallout of this is going to be EPIC.

Colora do Representative Says SolarWinds Hack Could Be 'Cyber Equivalent of Pearl Harbor'

"The situation is developing, but the more I learn this could be our modern day, cyber equivalent of Pearl Harbor," Representative Jason Crow wrote in a tweet Friday.

"Our nation is under assault. This cyberattack could be the largest in our history. We don't yet know the extent of the damage, but we know that we weren't prepared & have our work cut out for us," he wrote in another tweet. "We can't wait for leadership, we need it now. @realdonaldtrump, where are you."...

Programming language security: These are the worst bugs for each top language
C++ and PHP have far more high-severity security flaws than programming languages like JavaScript and Python.

edit on 12182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My 'newbie' take on this is that if Snowden s indeed pardoned by Trump it has to have something to do with getting Russia 'on side' against China..... I'm just a novice to these things...be kind please

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Is this a message in this 11:30:13 POTUS tweet:

THANK YOU to the GREAT men and women of @FedEx and @UPS for driving through the storms this week to deliver millions of doses of the vaccine across the country. Two Great American Companies!

CAPS only gives:

THANKYOUGREATFEUPSTGAC

THANK YOU G, Re ATF, EU UP STaGe AC?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought Abeyance may mean that the decision on the next President would be put in abeyance - i.e. a delay to the schedule to Jan 21st inauguration until President is correctly chosen and inaugurated...

Abeyence and Lexington visible. Maybe it decodes to "DS/Dems agree to hold military response in abeyence while they put together Pedo Joe's concession speech."

Maybe he'll come out with something like, "With all the reporting on voting laws being violated by State's executive branches and courts, the demonstrated inaccuracies (heh) of the Dominion voting machines and other questions around questionable vote counting, I cannot accept the results of this election. As much as I would like to be your President, and as much as I believe I am the better candidate to lead America forward, I will not serve under this dark cloud. It is better for the country, better for us as Americans, to admit that this vote was flawed. I cannot abide winning through cheating. I conceed."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Latest POTUS tweet, at 12:59:30

t.co...

1) CAPS gives M4 GSK (GlaxoSmithKline?)... CAPS gematria = 50

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bc4b43 No.1169419 šŸ“
Apr 24 2018 10:48:44 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 5cb39e No.1169348 šŸ“
Apr 24 2018 10:45:03 (EST)
>>1169294

POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.

>>1169348
We are in this together.
No fame.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.

Q

Bolded date stamp encodes today, Dec 18th.

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147453147 šŸ“
Nov 1 2017 01:25:22 (EST)
Would you believe a device was placed somewhere in the WH that could actually cause harm to anyone in the room and would in essence be undetected?
Fantasy right?
When Trump was elected you canā€™t possibly imagine the steps taken prior to losing power to ensure future safety & control.
When was it reported Trump Jr dropped his SS detail?
Why would he take that huge risk given what we know?
I can hint and point but cannot give too many highly classified data points.
These keywords and questions are framed to reduce sniffer programs that continually absorb and analyze data then pushed to z terminals for eval. Think xkeysc on steroids.

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Dec 19th, twice.

The obvious place to put a device would be in the BUNKER under the White House as that is expected to be the only safe place within it?
What we know about the Whitehouse bunker

Does this tie to #175
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [ā€¦ + 1] = Bunker booby trap of Arsenic (Apple), Sulphur (Yellow), SKY (blow sky high?)

CDC on Arsine posonous gas - could be triggered by Arsenic coming into contact with sulphuric acid:

Arsine is a colorless, flammable, non-irritating toxic gas with a mild garlic odor. Arsine is formed when arsenic comes in contact with an acid.

Arsine was investigated as a warfare agent during World War II, but it was never used on the battlefield.

Exposure to a large dose of arsine by any route may result in these additional health effects. (However, showing these signs and symptoms does not necessarily mean that a person has been exposed to arsine):

Convulsions
Loss of consciousness
Paralysis
Respiratory compromise, possibly leading to death

Because no specific antidote exists for arsine exposure, the best thing to do is avoid it. First, get fresh air by leaving the area where the arsine was released.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150388962 šŸ“
Nov 21 2017 18:43:15 (EST)
Expand your thinking.
Captain Mike Green.
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [ā€¦ + 1]
Yes.
Who countered?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Learn how to read the map.
Q

Could this be why POTUS sent away non-essential WH staff? Because he knew the booby trap was close to being triggered by deep state?
Pretty difficult to get to fresh air when your stuck in an underground bunker!

Guess who makes a gas detector that notices ARSINE?
GlaxoSmithKline (pdf)

GSK-ASH3 ARSINE, 0.2 ppm, Sample Draw Transmitter

edit on 18-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Going Dark: Are Technology, Privacy, and Public Safety on a Collision Course? by James Comey.

Unfortunately, the law hasnā€™t kept pace with technology, and this disconnect has created a significant public safety problem. We call it ā€œGoing Dark,ā€ and what it means is this: Those charged with protecting our people arenā€™t always able to access the evidence we need to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism even with lawful authority. We have the legal authority to intercept and access communications and information pursuant to court order, but we often lack the technical ability to do so.

We face two overlapping challenges. The first concerns real-time court-ordered interception of what we call ā€œdata in motion,ā€ such as phone calls, e-mail, and live chat sessions. The second challenge concerns court-ordered access to data stored on our devices, such as e-mail, text messages, photos, and videosā€”or what we call ā€œdata at rest.ā€ And both real-time communication and stored data are increasingly encrypted.

Going dark is military lingo for the sudden termination of communication. The term used to describe a scenario in which communication appears to have ceased, but in reality has just moved from a public communication channel, where it could be monitored, to a private communication channel that prevents eavesdropping. This is akin to the COG network aka the Doomsday Network was an actual secret classified network that was setup as part of the information & implementation of COG planning. If the current gov't falls under a national catastrophe or is annihilated then this second "Doomsday network" automatically succeeds control which was reactivated & funded after 9/11 and is now supposedly EMP hardened.

1. Military like gov't
2. Suspension of the Constitution / Habeas Corpus
3. Control of Information

Secret covert planning under the guise of Emergency planning borne out of REX84 Plan & Project 908.

Judicial Watch: New Strzok-Page Emails Show ā€˜Missingā€™ Meeting Entries

Entries were Re-created by Microsoft Outlook in Pageā€™s Calendar Include "Going Dark Strategy Meeting."

When Comey was fired, what were some of the contents in his desk drawers?

- Two whole folders on "Going Dark"
- CDC Documents
- "HAIR Review"
- "AQ Misc Paperwork"

Page 29, Records Related to the Dismissal of FBI Director Comey

Another nod to Tom Clancy...

Call of Duty: Mobile in Going Dark, the Latest Season that launched Nov 11, 2020.

Lawfare articles on Going Dark concerning encryption.

GOING DARK: IMPACT TO INTELLIGENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THREAT MITIGATION [PDF] - study funded by ODNI.

The paper puts forth the following policy recommendations and next steps: 1) Broaden the scope of going dark beyond encryption; 2) Look for data beyond signals intelligence (SIGINT) that may contain substantive data; 3) Do not be afraid to hack back; 4) Engage in public discussion on legal protections and solutions; 5) Increase and enhance partnerships across the intelligence community and law enforcement agencies; 6) Increase public-private sector partnerships; and 7) Create government liaison officers tasked to manage relations with both the private sector on specific cybersecurity and privacy issues.

Page 17:

Psychographic Segmentation ā€“ Fostering the Publicā€™s Trust of Government through Personalized Messaging

Psychographic segmentation entails better understanding oneā€™s audience based on personality traits, interests, attitudes, opinions, and lifestyle. This defined segment is then utilized to develop and tailor-focus messages that more strongly resonate with the targeted grouping. By analyzing and applying beliefs, interests, and principles, such messaging engages an audience in ways that persuade or even influence a person because they appeal to the individual on a personalized, value-based platform. The added significance of psychographic segmentation includes that it surpasses what utilizing demographic segmentation alone would miss.

Going Dark: California Doomed to Frequent Blackout Risk by Battery Shortage

The stateā€™s electric grid operator said it needs to buy 12 gigawatts of battery storage. Thatā€™s a whole lot more than it has right now.

Great Reset Globalist Priest Klaus Schwab did state: Comprehensive Cyberattack will make COVID-19 Crisis seem like a small disturbance in comparison - prepare for a CyberPandemic. Well, least we know what is coming right soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm telling y'all. This is going to end up as being the biggest hack in the history of our planet. EVERYTHING has been infected/compromised. Whomever these hackers really are, they are sitting on the motherlode of data and information. The leaks/releases/fallout of this is going to be EPIC.

Just spitballing here what if it was Q who hacked it all?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

LOL well if thats the case, whomever Q actually is, is going to spend the rest of their lives in prison.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Trillium

Well, we are within a week of Christmas and a lot of DoD goes on shorter hours until the New Year has arrived.

Cheers

Significant that Trump just signed an EO that officially makes 12/24 a FEDERAL Holiday for this year only?

Being that it is this year only, there has to be something up with this.

Well, this will mean that most federal workers will be at home on Christmas Eve. Perhaps to keep them out of the way for what's coming?
It will be a 4 day weekend for things to happen while people are at home.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just a thought on the "cyber attacks". Here is a what if...

What if, the truth of corruption is revealed in dramatic fashion by a foreign power? That the cyber attack is actually on purpose... a set up for the narrative, so that when it all drops, it can be blamed on a foreign power, such as China, but at the same time reveals all the things that would seem hard to trust from an internal organisation.

It would mean that no one has to take responsibility for revelations, but it will have to be addressed. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Unfortunately he is correct.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Everything is rigged. All the time.

Imagine being able to officially change citizens' age...all official information...the same way Dominion changes votes.

Or just make people disappear from the official records. Gone like they never existed.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Your thinking is sound. All, and I mean ALL international deals are on a quid-pro-quo basis. Get something, give something. Even "special" relationships like UK-USA. Sentiments need not apply.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

MORE POTUS/SNOWDEN COINKYDINK:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Unfortunately he is correct.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

I know he probably is, but part of me is trying for the positive vibe that it can be contained and still blow the lid.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Mystery solved. Freakin amazing!!šŸ˜Ž

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you. That quid pro quo is what I am basing my reasoning on

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Scar:
Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
You won't get a sniff without me!

So prepare for the coup of the century
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
Meticulous planning
(We'll have food!)
Tenacity spanning
(Lots of food!)
Decades of denial
(We repeat!)
Is simply why I'll
(Endless meat!)
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am!
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!

Source

We are watching a movie, eh? I came across an old video featuring an old, controversial, Conspiracy Person, William Cooper.

You will soon see lions everywhere.

In this video
the claims are we are living in the Lion King.

He likens Mufasa to JFK. Which would mean his Cub,Simba is going to be the one to save us from Scars devastation.

But only after Simba meets and lives among Timon (The Jews) and Pumba (The Unwanted he called them, the Ugly, disgusting....The deplorables? hmm)
will he then return with his Army and Reclaim his Kingdom. But there will be a battle.
---
I read another article on this liking Prince William to Mufasa. Many Possibilities here.
----

My questions are have those in charge decided Scar has caused enough damage or has it not started? Is Biden our Scar? The man in the video says the Hyenas represent Blacks and Hispanics ....
Forgive me, whoever, but it brings up images of Kamala and AOC.

One, of my worries have been if BLM and CRT are a push to create a boomerang against the Black community. This video I linked suggested they will be used to blame for some of the devastation as they ...represent the Hyenas...

Its a real possibility both sides are bad....Where Scar doesn't care who dies, Simba is no better if he is judging on Race.

Either way we don't get a say in the movie do we? Only whether to watch or not.

Have been doing a lot of thinking whether to just tune out. I don't think my Answers are in front of me on the movie screen. editing this...I posted this on page 312 didn't even notice.. my number on my User name..My birthday...My answers indeed must lie else where.

edit on 18-12-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join