It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
THE ULTIMATE MONOLITH:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Sent you a PM awhispersecho

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Look at it this way -

The vaccine out and not required but available everywhere would give one a legit excuse publicly to tell people where to stick the restrictions.

People are going to do it anyway, but this is major leverage. There is the vaccine. It has been claimed to be 90% effective. Once it's everywhere, there is no legit reason to continue to try to lock people down worldwide like they are and are going to continue to try to.

Sometimes, you need to the cover, especially with the fearful who will continue to believe the "science".

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe the intentional errors and misspellingings in recent lower court filings is code for...dismiss this.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That was awesome. I totally laughed out loud on that one.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THE ULTIMATE MONOLITH:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I had the oddest experience yesterday and this song came out and found me. I have no other explanation and I have never heard or listened to it before. It just showed up on my cell phone. No coincidences right?

The Man That Sold The World. by David Bowie.
www.youtube.com...
At the 2.29 and 3.0 points Bowie holds up the King of Diamonds.[Other parts as well but really pronounced there.]
He says he came face to face with the man who sold the world. He also says that he thought he had died alone, a long time ago. Maybe a clone reference?
"We Never Lost Control". Ku posted 'We have it all", but did Ku ever say anything about control?
To be honest I don't know what to think because to understand how odd this is, I never listen or have songs on my cell phone.
"Who knows, not me."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Trillium

Well, we are within a week of Christmas and a lot of DoD goes on shorter hours until the New Year has arrived.

Cheers

Significant that Trump just signed an EO that officially makes 12/24 a FEDERAL Holiday for this year only?

Being that it is this year only, there has to be something up with this.

Well, this will mean that most federal workers will be at home on Christmas Eve. Perhaps to keep them out of the way for what's coming?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Again, he pushing a vaccine that is not necessary instead of fighting back against this fraud that's being used to destroy our lives. No one has a problem with this?

I actually have a big problem with it.

Either this is just part of the play - or we are doomed. I'm hoping for the former. Hope is all I have left...

there is one possible answer to this, We can agree i believe that Covid is a real virus and disease, while it not being anywhere near the danger the media is portraying.

If we accept this premise i think it is safe to say that globally the virus is being used for the reset. Additionally I believe the vaccine will work for the common cold (corona based viruses) and so Trump knows that vaccine in the end will not harm that many people ( in the grand scheme), I mean more birth defects have and are still occuring in Iraq due to our use of depleted uranium.

At the end of the day, if Trump had gone the sweden route i think it would have been better and i could argue we pretty much have done so. This vaccine will placate the masses of scared little sheep at least till the next boogieman. If Trump had tried to go the Sweden route i think they would have garnered enough to oust him.. We have no ideacthe amount of pressure he is getting
edit on 18-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That's just riddled with conspiracy theories. Like David Bowie's dilated left eye, and Kurdt Cobain who covered that song and died under mysterious circumstances.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I had the oddest experience yesterday and this song came out and found me. I have no other explanation and I have never heard or listened to it before. It just showed up on my cell phone. No coincidences right?

The Man That Sold The World. by David Bowie.
www.youtube.com...
At the 2.29 and 3.0 points Bowie holds up the King of Diamonds.[Other parts as well but really pronounced there.]
He says he came face to face with the man who sold the world. He also says that he thought he had died alone, a long time ago. Maybe a clone reference?
"We Never Lost Control". Ku posted 'We have it all", but did Ku ever say anything about control?
To be honest I don't know what to think because to understand how odd this is, I never listen or have songs on my cell phone.
"Who knows, not me."

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
COVID is real. I know firsthand from before anyone even knew it was here. The real question is whether or not everyone that had it is ultimately doomed. But like they say on zerohedge...on a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Again, he pushing a vaccine that is not necessary instead of fighting back against this fraud that's being used to destroy our lives. No one has a problem with this?

I actually have a big problem with it.

Either this is just part of the play - or we are doomed. I'm hoping for the former. Hope is all I have left...

there is one possible answer to this, We can agree i believe that Covid is a real virus and disease, while it not being anywhere near the danger the media is portraying.

If we accept this premise i think it is safe to say that globally the virus is being used for the reset. Additionally I believe the vaccine will work for the common cold (corona based viruses) and so Trump knows that vaccine in the end will not harm that many people ( in the grand scheme), I mean more birth defects have and are still occuring in Iraq due to our use of depleted uranium.

At the end of the day, if Trump had gone the sweden route i think it would have been better and i could argue we pretty much have done so. This vaccine will placate the masses of scared little sheep at least till the next boogieman. If Trump had tried to go the Sweden route i think they would have garnered enough to oust him.. We have no ideacthe amount of pressure he is getting

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As foretold by the old prophets

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Flashback 2017 -

Henry Kissinger, Clinton Family in Dominican Republic Compound Linked to Human Sacrifices for New Year's Eve

The oldest Dominican newspaper is reporting that Hillary and Bill Clinton welcomed the new year with their associate Henry Kissinger in a secluded Caribbean compound where human sacrifices are alleged to have taken place.

According to Listin Diario, the Clintons have made a tradition of spending New Year's Eve in Punta Cana, where the law essentially does not apply to them and where Haitian minors can be brought over by bus from the poorest parts of Haiti, which shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic. Prominent Dominican politicians have in the past denounced Bill Clinton for his deplorable activities in Haiti, where he was effectively governor.....

...Dominican media was busy reporting on Jesuit child trafficking and the cover-up orchestrated to hide the organ harvesting taking place on an industrial scale in the clinics of Santo Domingo.

edit on 12182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
Now you're talking. Too many Biden Family ties with China and Russia for him to get a security briefing.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Make a meme with that, him saying "Oh my gosh, you have pizza?!?!?! Wait fir me!!"reply to: TheBadCabbie

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re: SolarWinds ORION Platform

It has deepstate symbolism all over it. 33,000 orion customers hacked, 18,000 infected.. These are deepstate number sets..

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Make a meme with that, him saying "Oh my gosh, you have pizza?!?!?! Wait fir me!!"reply to: TheBadCabbie

Speaking of which

link

edit on 12182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Is it about to happen

BREAKING: Acting DefSec Miller orders Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with Biden transition team

noqreport.com...

Is there a major bombshell about to drop that demonstrates a reason to not trust Joe Biden and his team? Does this have something to do with the massive hacks ongoing across the federal government right now? Or is it just an awkward holiday protocol? So many questions.

Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller has ordered a Pentagon-wide halt to cooperation with former Vice President Joe Biden’s transition team. This stunning news could mean many things and speculation is already running wild.

A defense official speaking on background said the pause in briefings is only a “one-day rescheduling of meetings because of competing priorities for today.”

“We are attempting to reschedule the meetings after the holidays -- which was an agreed-upon two-week break between the two transition teams,” the official said. “So, it is only today’s meetings that were requested to be rescheduled. In addition, transition activities -- answering requests for information, providing written materials, etc. -- are all still going on today. No pause has taken place with those activities.”

The Biden transition team did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

insidedefense.com...

Dems have agreed?

All other usual transition activities haven't been paused, everything carries on as normal except the meetings. And Dems have 'agreed' to this, without typically screaming from the rooftops that Trump is refusing to co-operate? Just suddenly all friendly and quiet about it?

Something has scared the wits out of them to quietly agree to a two weeks pause. Until today, they've always been desperately keen to get Biden in the WH no matter what and prepared to fight loud and dirty all the way there.

Suddenly, today, both sides 'agree' that it's all not so urgent.
Today, everyone's happy to wait until after Christmas time.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

Edit, cus.

Sometimes, I worry about breaking codes, in case they aren't just a wink wink code. The mission more important as it were.

I have been pondering this as well, given he declared the virus a 'nothingburger' and was all for herd immunity......just like our Boris was and then we have the both of them vying to be first to roll out the blessed thing!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Couple ways to possibly view that in light of the SolarWinds debacle:

1. They're implicated up to their eyeballs and scared so they backed off without too much fight.

2. They know it's a big effin' deal and they figure that perhaps ignorance here is bliss and a cover. What they don't know might protect them and allow them to blame the outgoing administration for as much as possible, so they agree to put off having to know about it as long as possible to avoid responsibility.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Since we have complete chaos right now with everyone fighting everyone did anyone notice the headlines yesterday in the Wall Street Journal?
"States Allege Goodle Cut Deals With Facebook"
Facebook Joins Fight against Apple".
Fang, Fang? Facebook,Apple, Netflix, Goodle? What is Netflix up to?
Netflix takes on the India Billionaire Bad Boys."
www.mediaplaynews.com...
edit on 18-12-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: follow up

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join