It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've spent 10 hours trying to find the time of one deleted tweet today - unsuccessfully! Grrrrr!

I can't help you but I do have an idea!

Q ... could you help out just this once ... Thank you kindly if you can.

See how that goes!

P

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I looked at the Q tripcode for the post a few days ago. It matches older posts; I went back to September of this year.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Has Patrick Byrne or Gen. Flynn ever indicated that they know each other or if they're working together? In both their recent interviews, it looks like they're in front of the same curtain but Byrne is interviewed by CDMedia and G. Flynn is interviewed by Newsmax. Just thought that was interesting

B yrne's interview

G. Flynn's interview

I assumed you were speaking metaphorically until I watched alittle of both interviews. Hmmm, that is an interesting observation. AFAIK, they do not know each other nor ever worked together. The only possible though unlikely connection they may have is with that Russian arms dealer Bond girl, Maria Butina. Also, both CDMEDIA and Newsmax is a youtube only news network so that may explain the common curtain.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Newsmax is On Directv so dunno if they can be called youtube only anymore. So is OANN, I have em both in my package with them.

ETA: Altho we're down to watching just OANN now since Newsmax caved to the party line heh.
edit on 12/18/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

BUILD BACK BETTER : joke ?
- Team Biden uses UN slogan (created by BC) tied to UN disaster relief projects
- Helping 3rd world countries recover from Tsunamis, Earthquakes, disasters

RIG FOR RED :
Red = red cross / blood
Voting systems = secret to keeping power structure in place
Leadership controlled = Red Cross/Charity becomes the cover
Foreign Loans flow = opportunity to skim off the top from tax payers
Long Term Debt = keeps countries locked into world banking control system
All require stability / control at the top (Biden Ukraine threat on video)

2010 - Email discussing use of Smartmatic in Haiti election
Win elections = controls in place to keep things moving & handle issues

2011 - BC celebrated his 65 birthday for 3 days with the stars
For $500K - $1 million you get access / top seats to all venues
Used as a PR Comeback for BC / momentum for Senator HRC's push
Days before party, BC in Haiti to kick off rebuild Port-au-Prince efforts
BUILD BACK BETTER = estimates of $5.33 - $13.3 billion in funds pledged
Looking back, most do not see the hype matching reality
Effort by BC to convince Red Cross/charities to take a new approach
Charities turn over donations/control to Haiti & "proven partners" (BBB pg 21)

Sources:
Disaster as Opportunity : Build Back Better
Haiti struggles to 'build back better' two years after earthquake
Bill Clinton partying 3 days for 65th birthday
Bill Clinton once enjoyed a bright legacy in Haiti
edit on 18-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good morning everyone.

I've just watched a short yt vid titled 'Poll Worker Sentenced To Prison For Voter Fraud'. I had thought it was a recent conviction in Light of all the furore around this year's US elections but it turns out this happened in 2013, proof that voter fraud has been going on for years in America.

I noticed a little Freudian slip of the tongue from the defendant, 'I woukd do anyth . .. erm, I would do nothing to harm the election for President Obama' . .. was she about to say she would do anything to help the election for Obama? Or 'I would do anything to harm the election, for Obama'? She certainly stumbled over that part of her statement.

www.youtube.com...

This lady had been a trusted poll worker for 20 years and could have been voting several times at every election since 1993 and only stopped because she got caught.

How many other cheating 'trusted poll workers' are there with decades of service like this lady, that haven't been caught? Did they sign up for this responsibility with the intention of using and abusing the position, learning how the system operates with the intention of finding ways to manipulate it?

I can't think of a worse thing one can do to one's own country and fellow citizens - stealing their votes, and betraying the trust of every single person in the country. What a shameful achievement in life.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for the info. Meh, the only news source one can trust anymore is yourself. It's all become crazy ridiculous syndicated crazy clown world rubbish.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yeah that's true but since the rest of the media is one side only and I like both sides I've got to find the other side somewhere lol. I just watch like once or twice a week for an hour or so to get caught up on "The official line". Get nuggets to research, then come here for a broader example of what's going on where and to whom lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The 4 horsemen of Great Reset.

Which sold out faster in 2020...you can only pick one.🤪😂

“If not us, who? If not now, when?”
― JFK

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Has Patrick Byrne or Gen. Flynn ever indicated that they know each other or if they're working together? In both their recent interviews, it looks like they're in front of the same curtain but Byrne is interviewed by CDMedia and G. Flynn is interviewed by Newsmax. Just thought that was interesting

B yrne's interview

G. Flynn's interview

I assumed you were speaking metaphorically until I watched alittle of both interviews. Hmmm, that is an interesting observation. AFAIK, they do not know each other nor ever worked together. The only possible though unlikely connection they may have is with that Russian arms dealer Bond girl, Maria Butina. Also, both CDMEDIA and Newsmax is a youtube only news network so that may explain the common curtain.

Hasn't Patrick Byrne been in contact with Sidney? I swore he said he was trying to turn over evidence regarding the election fraud to Sidney/Trump team or something.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Here is a database with proof that voter fraud has been going on for years in America. In 2013 alone I see 54 criminal convictions if I'm counting right. It's 15 entries per page and the whole list goes for 55 pages back to 1982, the last page not completely full makes 15 x 54 + 5 equals 815 criminal convictions. But there are more people since Illinois states in 1982 it convicted 63 Individuals in one case. There's also 14 convictions in 2020 but they are probably from earlier elections...

Aha! The first page states 1,125 criminal convictions that's a bit easier then counting page entries. Ill just link there:

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker
Not sure how to quote using the device I am on; it’s not my usual way to view ATS.

Regarding that black and white photo with the word Lexington visible. I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it. Those appear to be battle streamers. I’m a US Army veteran and things may be different in other services or nations, but in my experience is that those will be flown from a unit’s guidon. The streamers recognize the different campaigns that the unit has been involved with.

I’m proud to say that I’m a veteran of a unit that is probably able to display a Lexington streamer (we had so many on our guidon that I can’t recall), which is the 1/181 Infantry, Massachusetts Army National Guard. We traced our lineage to the first muster of soldiers at Salem Green, and we celebrated with parades at the Green. It is known as the oldest unit in the US Army.

Thanks for your service to our freedom. I was NEVER in a unit, or attached to one, where we had those because they were new MASH units. But I do recall seeing that at my training stops if that counts. But since that was training I can't claim being in the Cadre's unit. I also never met someone from the 181st 11 Bravos. To be in the 1st of the 181st would be a real honor.
Blessings soldier.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC.... A LITTLE BUT NOT REALLY.

They have 2 claws.... like big fingernails... one main big one and a smaller thumb claw.... they couldn’t operate machinery.... ok their mindset... eat sleep sex.... get torturous on a human..... that is all.... [31 May at 17:35]
They have 2 claws, one big main one and a smaller thumb claw... they’re just like fingernails just big and thick, they’re diggers so they’re evolved for burrowing. Smart enough to use tools- They're just parasitic prehistoric lizards... all are a foot tall..... they all must be killed....[31 May at 17:35]-
They’re 1 foot tall weak and hollow boned, their weaknesses are how weak they are
there are a bunch deep underground unknown how many in colonies... on surface people hide them as pets and there are a bunch of humans in the world (drones) walking around in human bodies they’ve body-snatched.-
Their heads resemble the body of a king crab-
Body covered in red scales-
Exoskeletal spine, with proboscis on top of spine that can shoot a parasite into a human's eye and into the brain, creating a body-snatched human "drone".-
On the discovery channel there is an odd prehistoric looking insect that lays eggs in a body near water... like body of a grasshopper... oddly enough....this small bug controls the grasshoppers brain very basic... makes it jump to the nearest water source to then lay its eggs in the grasshoppers dead body as it kills the grasshopper not by bodily control or muscle, this bug is very small... visible to the naked eye... it controls the grasshoppers brain for i forget how long just to instinctively jump towards nearest water source... grasshopper lands badly too from jumps... like stupid zombie grasshopper [31 May at 12:32]- Their heads slightly resemble the crab people in the K-os video for the song "Crabukkit"

vrillizards.webs.com...

If Stephen King is a spook this explains how he got the idea for body snatchers. I verified this picture myself in case it's deleted now:

Enlarged Eye

Enlarged eye of drone Without a CT scan or MRI of the brain, or a possible blood test method, the ONLY way to tell externally is “sometimes” the eye that gets the proboscis in it, swells out further than the other [eye]…

Is that what you guys are talking about regarding the one enlarged eye?
educate-yourself.org...

For god's sake they couldn't just be normal #ing lizards from space. No no no, that'd be entirely too simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Which sold out faster in 2020...you can only pick one.🤪😂

“If not us, who? If not now, when?”
― JFK

WHICH ONE SOLD OUT FASTER IN 2020?

Hmm my one answer then is:
"E"
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

edit on 18-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Check out the curtains

Gen Flynn interview and Byrne interview

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Am I the only one that feels like today was super quiet? And who is hoping to wake up to a Q post, big booms, and 10 days of darkness? I mean, we are running out of time to even have 10 days of darkness between now and the 6th.

Felt exactly like that all this week.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Another to file under "WATCH THE WATER"

Huawei Marine - please note this is a Chinese website and I did not push many links there at all ... YMMV

Taiwan Says China Wants to Spy on Nations, Steal Data Through Undersea Cable Networks

.....Reuters said the U.S. has sent warnings to the Pacific nations of the Federated States of Micronesia and Nauru about the bid from Huawei Marine, recently divested from the giant Huawei Technologies firm that has been at the heart of the simmering U.S.-China technological confrontation. Huawei Marine is now majority-owned by another Chinese firm.

Reuters said the U.S. warned the Pacific nations that Huawei Marine and other Chinese firms are required to co-operate with Beijing's intelligence and security services. U.S. officials have repeatedly framed large Chinese companies as arms of the Chinese Communist Party. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, for example, has repeatedly referred to Huawei and others as "Trojan Horses" for Beijing......

----CCP wants a Birthday Present ....

China shows off tanks in simulated battle for Taiwan

China's main battle tanks were on display in a scenario that depicted a Chinese landing or invasion of the island in a "possible war against Taiwan," Chinese state media said, according to the Post.

State media also said the PLA assumes street battles on the 14,000-square-mile island are "inevitable, once troops land on the self-ruled island," the report says.

The mock landing featured a combat brigade of the PLA's 72nd Group Army in eastern China, with 230 troops and 30 tanks representing the Chinese army, fighting a rival team, representing the Taiwanese side, with 70 soldiers and six tanks. The Taiwanese team was shown delivering weaker fighting power, according to the report.

The PLA army in the simulation seized a Taiwanese city in less than three minutes in an area of landmines and roadblocks, the Post reported.

Media Saves Joe Biden -- Just as It Saved Barack Obama

The Media Research Center claims eight news stories, ignored or downplayed by the mainstream media, could have changed the election in favor of President Donald Trump. Over 80% of Joe Biden voters, according to the MRC, were unaware of at least one or more of the eight stories, and "36 percent of Biden voters were NOT aware of the evidence linking Joe Biden to corrupt financial dealings with China through his son Hunter." And 13% of these voters, or almost 5% of Joe Biden's total voters, said that had they known of the Biden/China story, they would not have voted for Biden, enough to tip the vote in favor of Trump in several swing states that he lost....

a co-worker never heard of the Jesuits ... for those new to the thread ... a little primer

7 Things You Should Know About the Evangelical Deep State

Sadly, we must today build on the work of our colleagues in examining the inner workings of evangelicalism. We take no pleasure in this task, but discernment is at the heart of what we are called to do as followers of Christ, and discernment involves, above all, skill in rapid googling, and a manly willingness to tell hard truths. In this post we will expose the rot at the heart of Big Eva: a conspiracy to corrupt the Church of Christ with a crypto-Marxist agenda, and to deliver Evangelical Protestantism into the hands of the Pope. Behind the many different institutions currently assailing the American church stands a single man, who has in this generation been tasked with carrying out the Jesuit/Communist agenda. In this post we will prove beyond all possible debate that Joe Carter is the Evangelical Deep State....

Jesuit History

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.” – Yahushua in Matthew 7:15 (NKJV)

“We came in like lambs and will rule like wolves.” – Francesco Borgia, Third Jesuit Superior General.

edit on 12182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Edit, cus.

Sometimes, I worry about breaking codes, in case they aren't just a wink wink code. The mission more important as it were.
edit on 18-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

I mean... that has to be code, right?
My question is, what does the vaccine represent? I mean, obviously it is "the cure", but what is the cure? Troops? Executions? Truth? It is worth taking note, that just as many other things continue to converge on this window of time, the "vaccines" have too, in record time... an unrealistic frame of time.

Germany-France-Spain-Italy
GFSI

mygfsi.com...

“ The Global Food Safety Initiative is a private organization, established and managed by the international trade association, the Consumer Goods Forum under Belgian law in May 2000. The GFSI maintains a scheme to benchmark food safety standards for manufacturers as well as farm assurance standards.”

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Interesting to me that Greenland the movie comes out today I believe.
Interesting because Trump made noises about buying it and got mocked for it by MSM. Well maybe he has as head of the MIC....
This is the link to the preview on Amazon....must admit it looks like a pretty good 'escapism' film

Greenland Movie

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join