It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, I read that latest chinese video on Biden and McConnell differently...

Biden went to McConnell to ASK for a deal because he knows POTUS won't give him one? 9 Posts with "NO DEALS". Recall also from #94 that Bill Clinton tried to get a deal! Rod Rosenstein wasn't even granted an audience to be able to ask for one.

I didn't get the message that McConnell agreed to the deal - only that Biden had asked for it and presumably asked McConnell to mediate with POTUS on his behalf?

Re-reading #94 a possible alternate meaning became apparent:

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148032910 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 02:14:12 (EST)

Anonymous ID: GwO0QESl No.148032489 šŸ“
Nov 5 2017 02:09:14 (EST)
>>148032352
if she's not, I think they're gunning for her. How can she repay the money sent to CF for influence? Do they have Huma?

>>148032489
Review my other threads.
This is why complete graphics are so important.
BO paid the debt prior to leaving office.
HRC is not currently in SA.
Bill wants a deal.
Playing the former President card.
Watch the cookie quickly crumble.
Where does Soros fit in?
Godfather III

Did zerObama/Renegade possibly pay his debt to the US (for trying to destroy it) by giving POTUS whatever leverage he needed to bring down the first side of the pyramid - SAUDI ARABIA? Did he inform of the plot to kill MBS that became the Paddock Las Vegas mass murder? Which in turn led to POTUS getting MBS on-side and Alwaleed tortured and stripped of his fortune?

It's never been properly explained HOW POTUS managed to take out this first side of the pyramid within a week of the start of posting!

Prolly totally wrong but it might explain why in #894 we are told:

When weā€™re done heā€™ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape.

Why would KU say that if they were expecting to execute renegade?

Note also that the first post is #94 and the second is #894, so there is not only a content link on renegade but a post number pattern tied to I.D.

94 = I.D.

Note also that in #111 Las Vegas and renegade references appear within 3 lines of each other:

Las Vegas.
Recent events.
Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days?

This possible Joe development was discussed here a way back as a [Y] choice point. If the actor Joe stays in, he risks bringing all the fraud to light - they all go up in flames including many countries. If he leaves, they stop the fraud part for now - SC/FBI next year, and the local goons get a reprieve for the moment.

Tough choice. DJT removed the possibility of the Military Coup, we saw that, and a eneMedia coup is failing. Joe leaving avoids certain forms of disruption, but it fails to satisfy the blood lust. On the other hand hanging in reveals the fraud in court - ish, and lets the eneMedia scream garbage but does reveal the horrors for the world to see.

Or the actor dies.

Either way the decision isn't actor Joe's to make. His running wasn't and this isn't either.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

So this is a re-run of the day they took HC away?
Makes sense.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you. There will be powerful testimonies from influential individuals at that hearing.

Also, take this with a grain of salt. Supposedly Joe Biden has cut a deal for a full family pardon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Interesting things unfolding (grain of salt obviously) The boot on no names wife, Biden hurting his ankle, press not allowed to ask stupid pointless questions, Biden possibly looking for a deal for him and his family.

No salt required, the lawsuits coming to fruition and the fact that more and more people are waking up!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And this despite all the gushing about a return to normalized relations between the White House and the press ...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes, a boot would be a good way to hide an ankle bracelet.

From another point of view. A certain mystery school begins with one shoe on, one shoe off and ends with a blow to the head. If this is what they are mimicking then somewhere in the middle should be a staircase.

Rel, good to see your doing good. Hope you had a relaxing day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't know what the dog comms mean however, I remember about a week ago, some reporter brought attention to Joe Biden's blue dog socks. Kind of a weird coincidence after today

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

He overturned his own order. Wiping has resumed.

mobile.twitter.com...

That's a mystery. Also a mystery is the return of the boot. Cindy McCain now has a boot on her left ankle.

mobile.twitter.com...

Didnā€™t Joe Biden just sprain is ankle? Will he show up with a boot, too?šŸ¤”

***I am still catching up with the thread so I apologize if this has already been mentioned.
edit on 29-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
FBI Involved now. Widespread voter fraud.

www.youtube.com...

Sounds like chicken's back on the menu AGAIN...

Like I always say - put a fox in the henhouse and you'll have chicken for dinner every time. ~ John Herod

Marie Sudenga
Canā€™t trust the FBI. THIS IS A STUNT of the FBI. THEY ARE DEMOCRATS.

marialiyubman
Mark my words: theyā€™re only ā€œinvestigatingā€ this so they can intimidate and threaten the witnesses.

Mamba2t
The fbi is going to ā€œinvestigateā€ just to say ā€œsee we looked and didnā€™t find anythingā€. These are the same people who investigated the Russia hoax for 3 years just to undermine Trump

George Bertram
FBI is now a joke, they ā€œwantā€ to investigate just so they can say, nothing to see here folks. Christopher Wray is a swamp creature not to be trusted.

Mike Mauser
"We have investigated ourselves and we find ourselves to be innocent" - Office of the president elect

www.youtube.com...

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order.

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Thank you. There will be powerful testimonies from influential individuals at that hearing.

Also, take this with a grain of salt. Supposedly Joe Biden has cut a deal for a full family pardon.

mobile.twitter.com...

In exchange for testimony Trump pardons him of treason. sounds legit.

Q says NO DEALS. Pretty sure Trump wonā€™t pardon him.šŸ˜€

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Where did Joe go??

This is a replay of the election night event where the armored convoy shows up to the stage but Joeā€™s not in them. Heā€™s in a video.

That man didnā€™t go to the Dr. The ā€œpoolā€ went chasing after the motorcade and Joe skipped out somewhere??

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Now I get it.

Trump caught and beat COVID-19 in 72 hours.

Joe sustains fractures but loses the boot in 72 hours.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Dog sends Joe Biden to the doctor. Every dog has his day, lol.

This video was uploaded to YT six MONTHS ago by what appears to be an eight year old kid, whiskey tango foxtrot!
We have just crossed over into...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Biden doctor Kevin Oā€™Connor says the presidential candidate has hairline fractures in his foot and he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks (Bloomberg).

Tweet link

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Is McConnell a rat? If itā€™s true Joe approached him for a deal can McConnell be trusted?

I do seem to recall he had bruises on his face and hands not too long ago.šŸ¤”

edit on 29-11-2020 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981
I looked earlier this evening to find a way to put a bet on in the UK but could not find anywhere offering to take one. One major site had many different possible bets relating to DJT, but none of them for a 2nd Trump term ... very strange !

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Biden doctor Kevin Oā€™Connor says the presidential candidate has hairline fractures in his foot and he will likely require a walking boot for several weeks (Bloomberg).

Tweet link

Boot on the other foot? Oh the irony!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Is McConnell a rat? If itā€™s true Joe approached him for a deal can McConnell be trusted?

I do seem to recall he had bruises on his face and hands not too long ago.šŸ¤”

IMO

1) Joe ainā€™t approaching nobody about a deal.
2) McConnell got ACB confirmed in record time in a tight window. I trust him.
3) this mess with cheating falls on POTUS if he doesnā€™t flip the count.
a) heā€™s publicly talked about vote cheating and machines changing votes since 2012
b) he had LEGAL access to use DOJ/FBI/DOD/NSA to monitor and secure the election
c) Barr, Wray, etc are HIS appointees. Heā€™s got to own them.

a/b/c make me confident POTUS has this mess under control. Otherwise, it would have ended by now. His ā€œcaseā€ keeps getting stronger each day.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That's a mystery. Also a mystery is the return of the boot. Cindy McCain now has a boot on her left ankle.

twitter.com...

edit on 29-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Joe Bidenā€™s weekend playing with Major..

- stumbled
- sprained ankle
- hairline fractures
- broken leg
- sucking chest wound
- loss of extremities fighting off SpecOps at CIA data center in Germany
- killed in Israeli air strike with Iran scientist

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Barr and wray and durham are all in on the joke apparently.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join