It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheMandolorian

I made sure L.Lin had a copy of this just a few days ago...

Good move. I'd like to redpill a few folks. Names, left to right? Epstein Island or other location?

This may be a suicide weekend for Justice Roberts.

I don't think that's Roberts. That pic is allegedly from 2017, and Roberts was too old to be that person.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
File under "humorous for a number of reasons..."

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The quarrel between Senator Johnson and Senator Peters to set the record straight...

If that’s Gary peters, he should just shut up and be grateful that his cheating worked. John James should have his seat. If only legal ballots were counted, John James would be my senator.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The quarrel between Senator Johnson and Senator Peters to set the record straight...

If that’s Gary peters, he should just shut up and be grateful that his cheating worked. John James should have his seat. If only legal ballots were counted, John James would be my senator.

If Biden takes office it’s because he cheated and then his party owners threatened members of both parties and the Supreme Court until they looked the other way. Trump received more votes than he did last time - record votes.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lesson in language usage, or "when is a lie really the truth?"

"Look, the fact is, There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud." Says the talking teeeveee head.

This sentence has no true meaning, it is a mind control effort exclusively. But the implication is there might be some "irregularities" but those would never impact the Presidential race. That's what the mind control factor wants folks to take away from this "widespread" term.

link

3000 counties in the US. Only 6, SIX, need to be manipulated. I'd have to agree, given the math on this there is NO NEED for widespread voter fraud. There isn't. Oddly, the election was so catastrophic for Harris they needed to venture out of the comfort zone a bit here. It also helps the goal was to expose, so over the top was in order.

That explains this.

Drug dealers deal plan for loss. In fact, good drug dealers are happy to sacrifice X amount of the supply over here to make sure Y supply goes through over there. Having fraud where it doesn't matter distracts from where it does. So not only is the the fraud needed to be hidden, it needs to be revealed too for the whole illusion to work.

The implications should be obvious to all. Any one vote never mattered, only the votes in the areas needed to control the election mattered. And in those places, THE VOTE COUNTED EVEN LESS.

The mind control programs are usually a few layers deep.

This is why this is a giant mess. All of the layers and levels are being exposed, not just the few for county dog catcher, but TX vote rigging lady from Veritas, Dominion, Dead Voters, Trashed Ballots and more. All of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wednesday, January 6, 2021

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
i think it should be pegged to the medium income

The amount of their pay? If that is what you meant, then you're totally missing my point.

My point is about who pays them. You know - he who has the gold, makes the rules.

But on the amount - again, I think that each Rep should have their pay determined directly by their constituency - the amount, the pay period, everything. This would also be a form of control - if the Rep does things against the wishes of their constituency, their constituency stops paying them. This places full control - and responsibility - on the people.

There should also be fairly easy ways to recall a Rep at any time and replace them, without having to wait until the next time they're up for re-election.

Senators pay should be determined by the State Legislatures - and the State Legislatures should be able to recall Senators at will (they used to be able to before the 17th amendment, and I believe they still could do in spite of the 17th if they ever chose to take back their power). But at a minimum, the state Legislature should be able to, by a simple act of the legislature, force a new special election to replace any Senator who acts in contravention to the will of the State Legislature.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Rule #1. You don’t talk about fight club

We can talk club all day long if we want to but, in the end, the club has both a Tyler AND an Inner Guard to protect it from Cowans.

All in good fun.

Hey, Snoopy! *waves*
edit on 17-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61
If this man gets injured a few weeks from now, we know he spoke the truth.
Sadly it will be too late by then..

He’s already almost 2 decades in to making many many powerful enemies. On his blog he references his security guards. Ex seals and such. He’s been looking over his shoulder for a very long time.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Chuck Grassley tweet on Dems refusing to agree to change congress start date from 3rd Jam, which is a Sunday:

US Senate has NEVER convened a Congress on Sunday out of respect Not once in 231 yrs #realhistorychannel Constitution says Congress starts Jan 3 but can be moved by law. Senate Dems won’t agree 2change 2021 cong start date/usually done by unanimous consent WHY? Don’t kno

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

You would think if they had this won already there would be no need to convince us that Q, et al is a total scam.

:shrugs:

Indeed

originally posted by: interupt42
Mike Pence to head overseas hours after declaring Joe Biden the presidential victor over Donald Trump

www.cnbc.com...

Ruh Ruh or is it.

Puts on The curse of Oak Island Voice " Or could it be that his going to hiding for the military actions coming"

Who the F need sh1tting Hollyweird movies when reality is creating a better plot, lol

Actually it looks like the article played some spaghetti word jumble and took extreme creative liberty on creating what appears be a bigly false headline with nothing in their own article to support that he said such thing.

Wow that headline is horrible! Those butt suckers...

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
IF what we suspect may be so, and there has been a bigger, longer running investigation; IF they have it all, and a workable plan to bring all these clowns to justice; and IF these plans are successfully implemented; then, we next face whatever dead man's hand plans that may still be active and in place. Regardless of any dead hand problems, the globalist machinery will likely kick into gear to engage in some sort of warfare with the US. Whether a hot shooting war or something else, history suggests strongly that this will occur. Regional powers that buck the global order are turned on and subjugated or destroyed. There's probably a plan for that, but these are real threats that I thought I should bring to everyone's attention. I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, I just want you all to be ready for what may be to come.

I would speculate instant initiation of economic warfare, sanctions, etc., probably ramps up to a shooting war after several years. Could be much crazier or worse though.

I don't disagree... but I (and I think butcherguy, but can't speak for him so) meant the waiting to see if Trump is for real and something will happen.

I don't pretend to know the long term ramifications, and you could very well be right that it could devolve intoa shooting war - or, it could evolve into a new enlightened age of Reason. Yes. That is the vision I will put out to the universe.

I like your version better. You may be right, it might not be as bad as it could be. There are plans I'm sure, but then some other guys probably have plans for those plans, hopefully there aren't too many plans for the plans for the plans, or if there are hopefully they have plans for the plans for the plans for the plans. Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Consider this:

Photoshopped.

www.startribune.com...

Yep. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Alfalfa Club, founded in 1913, is an exclusive social organization, based in Washington, D.C., in the United States. The Club's only function is the holding of an annual banquet in honor of the birthday of Civil War Confederate General Robert E. Lee. Its members are composed mostly of American politicians and influential members of the business community, and have included several Presidents of the United States.

Motto: Bis dat, qui cito dat
Latin for he who gives/pays twice who pays promptly; meaning that a gift that is given without any hesitation is as good as two gifts.

David Rubenstein of the Carlyle Group 👀 and Mad Dog Mattis is the current Vice president. Some notable members: Joe Biden, John Roberts, Bush family, John Kerry, Romney, Baal Gates, Valerie Jarrett, Feinstein, and many others.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
There are plans I'm sure, but then some other guys probably have plans for those plans, hopefully there aren't too many plans for the plans for the plans, or if there are hopefully they have plans for the plans for the plans for the plans. Know what I mean?

Hah! Yeah, it's enough to give one a massive headache... I'm just trying to stay sane, and see how things unfold.

I just hope Trump is as smart we all think/hope he is, and that the MI and SF guys are all fully on board along with the rest of the forces that will do the heavy lifting, and they really do have everything - and the mid and upper level leadership has been cleaned out enough to prevent them from doing any major damage by refusing to obey their CIC when he calls on them to save our Republic.

Plans within plans, bendreth.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
As someone who has read the cdan blinds for years before himmm .

And as someone who has also brought info from cdan here and to the rats thread in the past. (Albeit rare)

But that Q blind is likely bait to the comments section.which has seen a huge uptick in Q bent discussion.

Why?

Page refreshes...

Enty has nailed some things on the head way before it breaks mainstream, but he also peppers his blinds with fiction..

You all know enty is suposedly an "entertainment lawyer"...

Back to lurk friends,

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I missed this from Digital General

9:57 PM · Dec 16, 2020

Don’t blame ⁦@JoeBiden it’s really not his fault.

To the average person this should be infuriating, Joe isn't in charge of sh$% is the implication.

With Q glasses on it reinforces the notion that Joe "had to run". It also implies this is subjeqt to reversal at any time.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This reminds me of a tv show in 2016 called Brain Dead.
It wasn't around very long but it was about alien bugs infecting politicians in Washington.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 17-12-2020 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This.

bigger

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In the Could Be Something, Maybe Nothing Department, as some know, I am an amateur radio operator and I have several radio scanners going at any one time. Of my two digital scanners, one is tuned to several state (SC) emergency channels. These channels are rarely used except for monthly test and interoperability nets, usually initiated from Columbia, SC. That has been done for years. Once a month, three or four different channels will ask for responses from all their subscribers and then conclude the net. These are on the PAL800 800 MHz statewide system.

In the last week, all the channels have been transmitting test nets over two days apart. Today, there have been 3 nets, one every 8 hours, give or take. The initiating departments could be just trying to catch up before the end of the year after neglecting(?) their monthly duties, but I don't believe so and over the years, I have never heard these nets so close together. The state departments include nuclear emergencies, disaster preparedness and relief, medical facilities and DHEC, The SC Department of Health and Environmental Control.

Like I said, could be something, probably nothing. I just find it very unusual...

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join