It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Lin Wood has been spitting fire about topics most people in the public eye won't seem to touch. And I'm not certain how to feel about it. Is it a charade to keep us occupied until January? Or is he privy to more information and he knows something is actually coming. Perhaps the "delay" and big vacuum people seem to be feeling after the election truly is to have more people incriminate themselves publicly, such as the Supreme Court.

Lin Wood Twitter

Intriguing. Seems a little wild, even for him. On the other hand he does run off into the weeds from time to time. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Georgians would benefit from not voting in the upcoming runoff, as he suggested...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

WTH you would doubt this is a freaking mystery to me. He's supposedly conservative yet has flipped on the cases most important to the preservation of our country, cases about blatant violations of our laws.

He has made statements, documented and some cited in this thread, expressing that he would use his power to prevent Trump from being legally elected.

He's rotten. Are you DEAF AND BLIND?!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: awhispersecho

a reply to: interupt42
)

So I have to ask, not in a bad way, but trying to see what you're seeing kind of way. What makes you feel like the dark ones are running out of time? I have and have had the complete opposite feeling for a year or year and a half now. The feeling like this IS there time, that they are just getting started, they finally have everything in place and we and the world could be looking at 40-60 years of darkness at their hands, or even worse, 40-60 percent could be eliminated by their hands. At this point I feel like the there is no stopping what is coming is talking to us and referring to very dark and painful times ahead.

I would much rather have the feeling you have but I just don't see it. So what is it that makes you feel and see what amounts to the complete opposite of what I and I'm sure many others feel and see?

They have had their time, and let them hear clearly... time has run out.

We awaken.

Couldn't quote your whole post but this is what I was looking for!! Thank you for creating a post of this caliber. I agree with you on almost everything and I have been screaming about "reality" since the advent of reality TV and using that as an example of how even "real" things are all scripted. The only thing that is real is that nothing is what it seems. I agree with you about our false impression of freedom as well. I think where we differ is that I am just looking more short term than you. I still feel like they are just now starting to run on all cylinders and it will take much longer than maybe you think for them to be brought down so to speak.

I agree, these are powerful players on the world stage, they have lots of resources and influence to work with. They are not invincible, of course.

My other issue is that it's not just those in power that are evil, evil has consumed a large percentage of humans. Our neighbors, co-workers, etc, so many of them have been consumed or taken over by evil that it will take much more than those in power being defeated. It is all around us. People..are no longer "good". When that happens, the fight becomes much more complicated and much harder to win.

Cheers to ya and a hope for better days to come!!

Not so sure I agree with you. I think it's more good than bad. Concentrations vary regionally, so you might think everyone is evil because everyone on your block is evil, but really you just have the misfortune to live on the block where a bunch of evil folks also do.

I agree though in the sense that our culture's all f****d off, so people don't relate to each other as well as they should. I think if we ditched most of the Orwellian programming in our corporate and government pr institutions, that cultural schism wouldn't be quite so great.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We have been told that this is a series of movies.

We have been asked to watch (rather than participate) in the movies.

The first movie showed that the previous (Obama) Administration and many that preceded it were rotten.

Then we had the House movie that proved that the House is rotten.

We have also had no serious action from the Senate and the little they do now is way too little and way too late.

Current movie playing is showing that the Supreme Court is rotten.

Who is left to fight for We The People?

The only way is the military way, under control of the current President.

And that lads and ladies is what happens next.

We have all had our education on the state of play so we now know with certainty why it was always Military that would swoop down like Bald Eagles and clean up this planet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

On a personal note ... 7 years ago I designed and built some subwoofers. I needed the specs recently to show a friend.

F3 is 17Hz ... Lol.

Synchronicity abounds.

P

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

99.9+ survival rate with rigged stats.

Mask = oxygen depravation for the child.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: CoramDeo

People whose politicians have been feeding them contracts, grants, privileges and immunity for decades aren't suddenly going to vote 3rd party.

Good point. Like I said up the page, not impossible, but plenty of those RNC heads are very entrenched. They're not just going to run off crying because someone pinched or pushed them. We're talking about an institution that has long since been corrupted by the globalist cabal, to be clear. Trump got through because he worked that system as far as I can tell, not because that system approved him.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

35 weeks pregnant?

She's stupid, imo.

Is she from McLean, VA?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Alfalfa Club?

Along with Alfalfa, other popular characters included Spanky, Buckwheat and Darla.

Pffft....

What Happened on January 21st - A Little Rascal is Murdered

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
mobile.twitter.com...

Remember that photo from last year & 2018. That Roberts' photo was used alot back in 2012.

John Roberts Jokes That He'll Spend Some Time In An 'Impregnable' Fortress

"Malta, as you know, is an impregnable island fortress. It seemed like a good idea," Roberts said, drawing laughter from about 300 judges, attorneys and others attending a four-day conference Friday at a posh southwestern Pennsylvania resort.

Don't believe he was joking. I can't find Roberts' on any Knights of Malta listing but, that doesn't mean he's not in the club. Wonder if he has a Sovereign Military Order of Malta passport.

Court's Divided Ending Belied Unusual Unity - July 5, 2012.

Chief Justice John Roberts Had His Credit Card Numbers Stolen - Mar 28, 2013.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Have we got/figured out the reason for the B&W photos? or is this something scavino does? i have not really followed him before.
edit on 17-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL. Powerful odd club. Yes, that was the first thought that popped in my head when I came across this lil cabal club.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's not the Island of Malta itself.

It's what's UNDER the Island.

Tunnels, anyone?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Regarding the "hacking threat"... I'd really recommend giving this video a watch. Schwab is saying that a big "cyber event" is likely to come soon.. a cyber pandemic. This video should give you a good outline of it all. Given the events of the last week, I wonder how connected it all is.

I'd also recommend keeping an eye on this guys youtube channel.. he seems to be keeping a close watch on it. He has several more videos on this subject since this one.

Here is an update one with SolarWinds as part of the subject matter...

This is more reason to think that the can't stop what's coming is again referring to this and what we are going to face and not what the bad guys are going to face. But where is Trump on this? He obviously has to know about this as well and yet he's not warning anyone. This is the kind of stuff that leaves a little doubt in my mind even about him. He's not the kind of guy that holds back and if he wanted us to know and be prepared, or better yet, know so we could push back, he would have been talking about this for months. Just like Covid. He should be out there every day with a screen behind him, showing stats, articles, videos, calling in doctors from all over that have evidence of the fraud. He should be doing everything in his power to expose things to the American people, forget about the courts and lawyers, this is # we all need to know. And he's just not doing it.

He should have never given into the masks, he should be talking to every single day all day about the World Economic forum, the great reset, Covid passes, food shortages, the list goes on and on. He is the president of the US., get in front of us and talk to us the people. Yes the media will try to ignore him, yes social media will censor him. Do it every single day and it would have reached people. I just don't get it.
edit on 17-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
From RW's link above ^^^

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I’ve never seen those boxes on his desk before.

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
mobile.twitter.com...

Have we got/figured out the reason for the B&W photos? or is this something scavino does? i have not really followed him before.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

ENLARGE the flags.

Lexington.

twitter.com...

Concord next signal from WH?

twitter.com...

edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Remember all the weird celebrities who changed their Twitter profiles to B&W?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sent u a pm

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

mobile.twitter.com...

ENLARGE the flags.

Lexington.

twitter.com...

Concord next signal from WH?

twitter.com...
Great catch!!

@flyingfox that is why i brought this i never saw a good explanation for it

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump is behind the panes of glass, in the middle of it all.
12 Panes = Pain = 23
23x12 = 276 = 15

Is that a Christmas tree or Christmas lights at the bottom

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307  308 >>

join