It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Am I the only one that feels like today was super quiet? And who is hoping to wake up to a Q post, big booms, and 10 days of darkness? I mean, we are running out of time to even have 10 days of darkness between now and the 6th.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

I think Trump's opposition was thinking the same way as you; that Trump would disregard the masks and they already had a plan for that. Probably they planned on blaming him for any and all "deaths", ad infinitum.

It sure did backfire on the masks-types, and it makes them look stupid. They act stupid too, harassing people for no masks....uncomfortable and generally reminding everybody how bad the ever-escalating sets of dares that have been propagated upon the American people, and the world at large. I mean, all of the other stunts intended to defeat Trump have backfired, and made them all look like liars. Note that I didn't name a political party, so I shouldn't get dinged for trolling.

So, maybe Red Team anticipated this scenario all along, and ran the simulations. They could have concluded this path would awaken the masses better than fighting them. Subdue your enemy without a fight. Only on the precipice will people change. Buddha explained that, if you want the feeling of elation, wear chains (for a while).

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
mobile.twitter.com...

(In my Mr. Howell voice) 'Yes no time to save the republic, I must be off to Malta for the holiday. Come along Lovey!'
edit on 17-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Next White House SIG will be 'CONCORD'--'The Shot Heard Round The World'.
My guess is 'CONCORD' will herald the first unbelievable arrest or EO executed.
Possible 'CONCORD' SIG will come from Scavino too.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
mobile.twitter.com...

Have we got/figured out the reason for the B&W photos? or is this something scavino does? i have not really followed him before.

ENLARGE the flags.

Lexington.

twitter.com...

Concord next signal from WH?

twitter.com...
Great catch!!

@flyingfox that is why i brought this i never saw a good explanation for it

In some cases it is future = color, prove past = Black and White.

In this case the twit points to that drop. "Going forward in order to look back."

Black and White can also tie to JFK, the mirror of DJT.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

WTH you would doubt this is a freaking mystery to me. He's supposedly conservative yet has flipped on the cases most important to the preservation of our country, cases about blatant violations of our laws.

He has made statements, documented and some cited in this thread, expressing that he would use his power to prevent Trump from being legally elected.

He's rotten. Are you DEAF AND BLIND?!

Oh, okay, well that explains him telling people not to vote then. I'm sort of vaguely recollecting him being considered as not a friendly awhile back now that you mention it, but can't remember the particulars. Memory hole I guess. Thanks for the reminder. I wouldn't mind a nutshell recap, if you feel inclined.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Interesting Meganon flashback...

unredacted

We've been thinking DJT will address the public from the Oval Office. This reminds us that it could be a full on presentation with exhibits, testimony and... and... and... a 5:5 vid clip.

My guess, between Xmas and New Years. Tuberville's statement today puts huge pressure on the dems, letting them sweat this for a week or so in order to make more mistakes.

BTW, has Harris offered Stacey Abrams a cushy cabinet seat? She gave Mayor Pete transpo in payment for his election scumbaggery, and I guess because Pete rode a train once.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Drop Time:
12:18:17

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Scavino is also a photographer and has done many B&W as well as many unique & iconic photos. B&W photos are often done to accentuate one or more subjects.
Could be a nod to JFK; or a president on his way out; also many B&W photos of Obama during his second run in 2012.

Here we have the X of the Space Force flag nearest to Trump.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Not sure how to quote using the device I am on; it’s not my usual way to view ATS.

Regarding that black and white photo with the word Lexington visible. I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it. Those appear to be battle streamers. I’m a US Army veteran and things may be different in other services or nations, but in my experience is that those will be flown from a unit’s guidon. The streamers recognize the different campaigns that the unit has been involved with.

I’m proud to say that I’m a veteran of a unit that is probably able to display a Lexington streamer (we had so many on our guidon that I can’t recall), which is the 1/181 Infantry, Massachusetts Army National Guard. We traced our lineage to the first muster of soldiers at Salem Green, and we celebrated with parades at the Green. It is known as the oldest unit in the US Army.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Dec 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Name of 35-week pregnant doctor getting vaccine = Candice Cody = CC = 33

She was also in three seasons of the TV show "Survivor". I kid you not. twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Some builds on the Scavino Black & White Oval Office picture and other decodes:

1) Note that all the words are in one window PAINE; McHenry, Abeyance, Lexington... so could be a Thomas Paine reference?

2) Here is a good Unrolled thread by Patriot on the picture.

3) I decoded a day or 2 ago that Q/POTUS had executed the line Q/POTUS 4 [10] in #365, by the nature of POTUS and Dan Scavino both deleting tweets with 4 and 10 in their metadata,

4) Today I found a GO for the next line Q/POTUS 5 - basically the Posts+Tweets per day calendar was amended, by 2 more POTUS tweet deletions at 10:57 yesterday, to read:

IMGOFVWRLSMS = I'm GO stage FIVE WorldWide SMS text message?

5) The next line in #365 is "Special Place"... could be George Soros arrest?

6) This POTUS tweet at 21:29:08, shows YELLOW HAMMER on a picture of Sen.-elect @TTuberville. His interview was with Yellow Hammer:

Sen.-elect @TTuberville: "I'm always going to support President @realDonaldTrump. He’s the best president of my lifetime and has done more for the people of this country and the state of Alabama than anybody.

"We want to make sure we do the right thing.”

This is step 3 in the BUNKER APPLE YELLOW SKY [...+1] from #175:
BUNKER relates to WH staff being sent home and, presumably, POTUS going in to WH Bunker?
APPLE could relate to the "Technology Giant also affected by government hack"?

It implies SKY Event is next?

ETA - ATS is really lagging for me at the mo!

edit on 17-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey wait a second.
Could this be caused by a Vrill Lizard?

I haven't had time today or read into the whole Vrill Lizard thing because it seemed too crazy but NOTHING IS #ING CRAZY ANYMOAR!
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1511699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

LOL. Possibly or early vax trial effects.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Dec 17th
I've spent 10 hours trying to find the time of one deleted tweet today - unsuccessfully! Grrrrr!

0 Posts,
19 POTUS tweets; 6 retweets, 0 self-retweets, 0 video tweets.
Total 19

Self-retweets for Sat 12th to Mon 14th spell ACB = Amy Coney Barrett?

KU V19.87 20201217 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
5 9, 21,
4 12,
3 1, 8, 10, 22, 33, 87, 155

edit on 18-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
POTUS last tweet of the day was at 22:13:12

I am very disappointed in the United States Supreme Court, and so is our great country!

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.266 📁
Sep 19 2018 17:30:13 (EST)
DnbgNA-VsAAcK1x.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Do you believe in coincidences?
Think of context.
Nothing to See Here.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 17th.

Tweet in the Picture says "The Supreme Court is one of the main reasons I got elected President".

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894658 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:38:13 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894571 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:34:00 (EST)
>>894467
"Our thoughts and prayers are with the four U.S. Marines from the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing who lost their lives in yesterday’s Southern California helicopter crash. We pray for their families, and our great @USMC"
Their sacrifice will never be forgotten.
Q

>>894571
TWITTER.
CLOWNS.
Operation Q-T2810C.
False drops.
Bot push.
Future "Conspiracy" push to norms.
Bad mixed w/ good.
Taint.
They are scared.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 17th.

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.2 📁
May 4 2018 15:01:19 (EST)
TRIP CONF
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 16th - when it was confirmed 2 SCs tripped up?

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
12, 22, 33, 71, 87, 313, 849, 901, 1013, 1312, 2213, 3413

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Supply chain attack. Taint an update package and let the manufacturer spread it around the 'net, with admin privileges on each targeted computer installing the malware. This is a dream attack for hackers.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

Additional evidence that President Trump knows what he is up against with Justice John Roberts.

mobile.twitter.com...

It is time to declassify the evidence and publicly expose the man.

Holy cow, that sounds like MOAB on Justice Roberts right there. Epstein Island and denying "standing" to states on this election are just more straws on the camels back with him. Time to take out the trash DOJ. They are exposed and they are doing real harm to the fabric of society. The time has arrived. Be prepared for the lunatics to show out after this stuff starts sinking in for them. I wouldn't travel to areas I didn't know real well until all this ends. The local gov's are complicit in sending thugs back out on the streets with no jail time within hours of arrests for violence of all kinds, rape, and grand theft.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Has Patrick Byrne or Gen. Flynn ever indicated that they know each other or if they're working together? In both their recent interviews, it looks like they're in front of the same curtain but Byrne is interviewed by CDMedia and G. Flynn is interviewed by Newsmax. Just thought that was interesting

B yrne's interview

G. Flynn's interview

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join