It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FinallyFree72
It's not over. I'm not giving up, I'll never give up

Give me liberty or give me death

2nd!

Beg for a quick death said the English Executioner of William Wallace; instead he yells with his last breathe "FREEDOM!"....

link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Yeah, I was researching it myself when I got distracted by something. Glad you posted it. 👍

link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Sorry if this has been discussed but CDAN revealed a major online account being up for sale, hinting at Q without saying it outright.

It was mid november.

Few days later this drops.

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Blind Items Revealed #4
December 10, 2020

If there was any doubt that the keys to the kingdom were sold, the post earlier this week shows they were. I do wonder what the price will be per ad or link. The value of the first post to the advertiser looks to be worth about $10-$20K just in views and subscribers. To monetize though, you should use stock songs. Just saying.

Q

I asked few days ago about Q's tripcode and if it was the same as the last time he was posting. Where am i finding Q posts these days, Would love to know the answer about the trips.

Hope Enty is wrong about this.

I read that today too! It was a little confusing tbh.

No one knows who or what Q is so, was it in reference to codemonkey? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help because that reveal made no sense to me at all and, the comments posted were even more confusing lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The black eyes are a bigger mystery than the boot. I'm surprised Q has not told us what they signify.

The “Black Eye” Club Below is a quote from the section about Soul Scalping

“They take a slimy skinny snake, about 6-8 inches long, greyish in color…it looks more like a long slimy worm, and open the person’s mouth and stick it down their throat…These reptile aliens work in groups. In true form most of them are over 6′ 4″ tall. They watch and study the targeted person so they know all about them, and when they take over their brains and bodies they literally can act and become that person.

They even do this to their kids so the kids don’t make a fuss that something’s wrong with mommy or daddy because something’s just not right about them. They don’t care about destroying the lives of children. They’re all cold and heartless, unemotional reptiles with no thought of love, compassion or human emotions and sentiment. Those are emotions they have to learn to fake when they take over a human’s body so they can blend in with society as a human.”

“What they do is transform their entire being or conscious self into this proboscis and eject it off their head and then wiggle into the host, such as a human and they enter into a person’s eye. If they have help the host’s eyeball can be pulled out and this proboscis can be put into the back of the eye where it will then wiggle and spiral itself around the person’s optical nerve and it also takes control of the person’s brain as well. Donald Marshall talks about this. He’s part of Lucifer’s Disclosure Project where they are revealing all their methods, technology, and nefarious agendas to mankind

There is a lot of info about the black eye thing in that site I linked to.

why does this sound a lot like the matrix

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The CDAN reveal implying Q being psyop.

Since codemonkey left as admin i followed his tweets.

Sure feels like I've read alot of what he writes before .. sometimes it feels alot like reading Q drops at certain point in time.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl
How about taking that a step further, and making it illegal for one elected congressman to tell or ask another how to vote -

I understand the argument, but I think it is pretty ... unenforceable...

and the same for lobbyists who should only provide reading matter that the congressman interprets alone?

I would agree with that, but would go further... lobbyists are forbidden from talking directly with any Congresscritter. Formal, official processes for submitting their 'proposals' should be provided, where these are always and forever published online for public review, no exceptions.

just one elected representative of his/her republic constituents, who can be held to account for their own decisions, rather than "It was for the greater good of the party..."

This is why I am in favor of eliminating federal pay for Congresscritters. Their pay should come directly from their constituents, whom they are supposed to represent.

Also, no donations for political campaigns should be allowed from outside their constituency, much less out of State (this would likely take a Constitutional Amendment, I know, good luck getting that passed).
i think it should be pegged to the medium income

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheMandolorian

I made sure L.Lin had a copy of this just a few days ago...

Good move. I'd like to redpill a few folks. Names, left to right? Epstein Island or other location?

This may be a suicide weekend for Justice Roberts.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Wow, talk about a Constitutional crisis.
The Executive Branch arresting the head of the Judicial Branch.

Thinking about this... who would hear the case?
It would have to be the USSC... minus Roberts. He would have to recuse himself.

His case may NOT make it TO the SCOTUS. It may well be he takes a plea bargain at step one. I know he should take a deal and get to go home sooner.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Additional evidence that President Trump knows what he is up against with Justice John Roberts.

mobile.twitter.com...

It is time to declassify the evidence and publicly expose the man.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Regarding the "hacking threat"... I'd really recommend giving this video a watch. Schwab is saying that a big "cyber event" is likely to come soon.. a cyber pandemic. This video should give you a good outline of it all. Given the events of the last week, I wonder how connected it all is.

I'd also recommend keeping an eye on this guys youtube channel.. he seems to be keeping a close watch on it. He has several more videos on this subject since this one.

Here is an update one with SolarWinds as part of the subject matter...

edit on 17-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM, I thought YOU were codemonkey??

edit on 17-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Astrologer Ray Grasse on Trump:

While these turbulent energies continue for him well into 2021, I want to point out an important trigger that will be occurring around December 20, 2020, when Pluto exactly opposes his natal Saturn. This is especially significant because it coincides closely with another transit that is affecting everyone: Not only is it close to the winter solstice, but transiting Mars will at 22º Aries, squaring the degree of the Saturn–Pluto conjunction (22º Capricorn) of January 2020. Mars aspects often serve as triggering mechanisms for other celestial patterns, such as eclipses, stelliums, or major outer-planet aspects. It’s safe to say the holiday season of late 2020 could be a particularly dramatic one for Donald Trump.

Note, too, this will be shortly after the next presidential election, so it’s likely that whatever turbulence this energy stirs up for him will be in response to the outcome of the election.

In short, while it’s impossible to know specifically what will be happening for Donald Trump over the next couple of years, there’s no question that it will be a roller-coaster ride for him, both professionally and emotionally, and that these highlighted dates will warrant special attention.

Saturn & Jupiter

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
After weeks of pressure from Republicans and the president of the United States, Georgia's Secretary of State has ordered a full-fledged signature match audit.

mobile.twitter.com...

Naturally, this will only work if observers are allowed to be closer than 6 feet to the workers.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

This goes to the Cabal being an International RICO. If so, we will need the British Army. That probably means a few other key Nations in their own areas to round up this filth that is trying to rule in a what seems like a comic book villain manner. China may be more of a puppet than we think.

The Chinese might be fighting the same Cabal. I suspect that from the British leaderships attempt in the Boxer Rebellion the beginning of last Century to subvert the power of the Chinese Emperor. The series of events around that sent China into chaos. Chaos that opened the door for the Marxist influence and Mao. Who knows when the good guys in China defeat the CCP, but I believe one day they will liberate themselves from this form of Government.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It’s amazing how this has been put out in the open for years!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Now for a different reminder......

Please read This:

THIS IN NOT A THREAD for BICKERING!!!!!!!!!
Go after the ball not the player.
What is a troll?
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I remember when this story first came out. It was supposedly told by a pair of high ranking telecom company officials that were present backstage after the one presidential military town hall or whatever it was. The NBC talking head asked her a question that was off limits and Hillary went ballistic on Brazile. She called her a ‘dumb Buffalo’ and she wanted the NBC moderator fired. She threw a drink (water) that hit a staffer and made the noose comment.
Somehow it morphed into an email. I have never seen the email shown with the meme.
edit on Thu Dec 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The CDAN reveal implying Q being psyop.

Since codemonkey left as admin i followed his tweets.

Sure feels like I've read alot of what he writes before .. sometimes it feels alot like reading Q drops at certain point in time.

That's no on the CDAN thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here is a summary of the 2020 election cheating and constitutional malpractice report that was given to President Trump today.

mobile.twitter.com...

A new report detailing massive fraud plaguing the 2020 election alleges there was a widespread, “theft by a thousand cuts” strategy “acrosssix dimensions and six battleground states.”

2020 = 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 4

4 + 1000 = 1004 = 1 + 0 + 0 + 4 = 5

5 + 6 = 11

11 = 1 + 1 = 2

2 + 6 = 8

The answer is 8.

In Traditional Tarot, 8 means Justice.

In the Rider-Waite deck (which is Masonic), 8 means Strength.

Either which way, both are good omens for the future.

Heads up, everyone!

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join