It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The other thing about it is they are never what I would call a PROPER black eye, like if you had been punched or fell into something.

It's always this slivery little bruise.

What I would expect from an injection.

Or an implant...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FinallyFree72
It's not over. I'm not giving up, I'll never give up

Give me liberty or give me death

Never ever give up

You only fail if you do

link   
Sorry if this has been discussed but CDAN revealed a major online account being up for sale, hinting at Q without saying it outright.

It was mid november.

Few days later this drops.

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

Blind Items Revealed #4
December 10, 2020

If there was any doubt that the keys to the kingdom were sold, the post earlier this week shows they were. I do wonder what the price will be per ad or link. The value of the first post to the advertiser looks to be worth about $10-$20K just in views and subscribers. To monetize though, you should use stock songs. Just saying.

Q

I asked few days ago about Q's tripcode and if it was the same as the last time he was posting. Where am i finding Q posts these days, Would love to know the answer about the trips.

Hope Enty is wrong about this.

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crankyoldman

He should be careful. Can't they just refuse to seat him because of his intention?

I guess they could try, but it isn't a valid reason, so, I think not.

Lots of things have been done without valid reasons and upheld as legal lately, so color me skeptical.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl
How about taking that a step further, and making it illegal for one elected congressman to tell or ask another how to vote -

I understand the argument, but I think it is pretty ... unenforceable...

and the same for lobbyists who should only provide reading matter that the congressman interprets alone?

I would agree with that, but would go further... lobbyists are forbidden from talking directly with any Congresscritter. Formal, official processes for submitting their 'proposals' should be provided, where these are always and forever published online for public review, no exceptions.

just one elected representative of his/her republic constituents, who can be held to account for their own decisions, rather than "It was for the greater good of the party..."

This is why I am in favor of eliminating federal pay for Congresscritters. Their pay should come directly from their constituents, whom they are supposed to represent.

Also, no donations for political campaigns should be allowed from outside their constituency, much less out of State (this would likely take a Constitutional Amendment, I know, good luck getting that passed).

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Consider this:

Photoshopped.

www.startribune.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Just searching for it now, a curious letter perhaps?

Tweet

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

JUST IN - Second major technology supplier compromised by the same state-sponsored hackers that attacked
@SolarWinds
. FBI, and other agencies have scheduled a classified briefing for members of Congress Friday (Reuters)

Twitter

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
I have nothing to lose but life itself and I am willing to relinquish my life to gain freedom

What I am not willing to do is continue to live my life as a slave on this planet

Slavery is death. A slow, excruciating one

edit on 17-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
How curious...

$286M Of SolarWinds Stock Sold Before CEO, Hack Disclosures... Silver Lake Connections...

twitter.com...

SolarWinds majority owners Silver Lake and Thoma Bravo sold $286 million of stock just before the company announced a new CEO and disclosed a cyberattack.

www.crn.com...

edit on 17-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
To illustrate on the COVID thing ....

This underscores how the governor of Minnesota is "allowing" his residents to have Christmas without really allowing it. They can gather in multi-household of limited size, but only if they do it outdoors.

The forecast? About 10 degrees for the high that day.

People are going to go incandescent if they try to continue on with this in spite of a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Last Q post: 08.12.20

Next Q post: 18.12.20

Tomorrow?

Eyes on CodeMonkey!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Energy Department and National Nuclear Security Administration, which maintains the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile, have evidence that hackers accessed their networks as part of an extensive espionage operation that has affected at least half a dozen federal agencies.

On Thursday, DOE and NNSA officials began coordinating notifications about the breach to their congressional oversight bodies after being briefed by Rocky Campione, the chief information officer at DOE.

BIGGER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
More Peter Strzok texts,,,

Apologies if this has been posted. At work and just read through some of these texts. Interesting, It gets more so the further down the page.

www.hsgac.senate.gov...
edit on 12 17 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you, MT. I am printing that out and taking it with me to work. Starting tomorrow morning, I will show it to each and every one of my students before their driving lesson, lol!

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Rule #1. You don’t talk about fight club

I thought it was:

Rule #1: Cardio
Rule #2: The Double Tap

😎

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

Love the screen name.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IAMTAT
Seems Congressman Mo Brooks wants to do that ?

All it takes is ONE House member and ONE Senator to steadfastly object.
I'd like Cruz for the Senator.

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IAMTAT
Seems Congressman Mo Brooks wants to do that ?

All it takes is ONE House member and ONE Senator to steadfastly object.
I'd like Cruz for the Senator.

Rand might get get in on it too. Tommy Tuberville says he might be in as well.

Something tells me they won't have any trouble finding a senator.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: butcherguy
But I would think this hypothetical trial would just be held in the regular old DC courts. I dont think the SC hears criminal cases, do they? Roberts would still be entitled to a normal jury trial, just like anybody else. As far as I know, there is not special court system for high level members of the government. If they break the law, they would be beholden to the same process that the rest of us are, wouldn't they?

Correct, but I guess it depends on what he is charged with. If it is sedition/treason, could he be tried in a military tribunal?

I don't THINK so? I'm not 100% sure but I think in almost all cases Military Tribunals are strictly for people who fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and/or the Geneva Conventions.

originally posted by: Caled
I forget where it was posted, but earlier in one of the threads this is clarified that it can apply to anyone now.

I don't THINK so? I'm not 100% sure but I think in almost all cases Military Tribunals are strictly for people who fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and/or the Geneva Conventions.

They have been used for high crimes. Also, I think if a person is tried as an enemy combatant they can be warranted. Also, I think the Insurrection Act may also have provisions for military tribunals.

In this 2016 CNN article written by Kayleigh McEnnany, she lists a number of cases historically where it has been done. In the georgetown link you will note that an appeal to the US Supreme Court should normally still be possible from a military tribunal...

www.cnn.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
guides.ll.georgetown.edu...

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Was listening to some music while cleaning, and this popped on from Anberlin "Soft Skeletons"

How can you expect to win this war?
You're too afraid to fight
Are you too afraid to fight?

****I'm ready Mr. President

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join