It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That sounds ominous, considering he cleared out the entire white house last night and sent everyone home.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Whoa, this is some far out stuff but some of you may find it of interest.

DRONING PROCESS: HUMAN BODY USE AS A HOST TO VRILL PARASITES

“Droning” is a process where the Vril injects its proboscis into the human eye, hence the lizard parasite takes control of the human host brain. This is a terrible experience for the human being because the human consciousness will have to die before the vril parasite consciousness is in full control. Often times, (not in all) cases memory and ability of the former human is retained & the lizard consciousness will be replica to that of the former humans' behavior. The former human is now depict as a drone.

Reminds me of the 'Goa'uld' in Stargate SG-1.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
IF what we suspect may be so, and there has been a bigger, longer running investigation; IF they have it all, and a workable plan to bring all these clowns to justice; and IF these plans are successfully implemented; then, we next face whatever dead man's hand plans that may still be active and in place. Regardless of any dead hand problems, the globalist machinery will likely kick into gear to engage in some sort of warfare with the US. Whether a hot shooting war or something else, history suggests strongly that this will occur. Regional powers that buck the global order are turned on and subjugated or destroyed. There's probably a plan for that, but these are real threats that I thought I should bring to everyone's attention. I don't want to dash anyone's hopes, I just want you all to be ready for what may be to come.

I would speculate instant initiation of economic warfare, sanctions, etc., probably ramps up to a shooting war after several years. Could be much crazier or worse though.

I don't disagree... but I (and I think butcherguy, but can't speak for him so) meant the waiting to see if Trump is for real and something will happen.

I don't pretend to know the long term ramifications, and you could very well be right that it could devolve intoa shooting war - or, it could evolve into a new enlightened age of Reason. Yes. That is the vision I will put out to the universe.

All this election shenanigans, combined with virus lock downs which many aspects of were un-Constitutional, and the riots that were tolerated earlier this year, has chafed a lot of asses on normally easy going people.
If something doesn't get done to fix this s--t, I fear that we will see a shooting war.

You want to see people of all kinds starting to go incandescent?

Wait until they start trying to tell people that just getting vaccinated isn't enough to let them go free again, but they have to keep staying home, wearing masks, etc., like some idiot MD was saying on one of the MSM outlets.

People who've gotten the vaccines are having to use Epi-Pens. A woman is in the hospital right now because she had a violent reaction to one of them.

They aren't safe. I'm not taking sh*t. Neither should anyone else. Let the sheep go to slaughter.

They're already floating the line that getting the shot won't let you out of the lock down or out without a mask, and this is before the shots are widely available. Most people know that the disease itself isn't that scary for almost all of us, but they were willing to play along if it meant they were getting their freedom.

Tell them that's off the table too, and they'll start to go incandescent. Forget about the idea of getting the shot.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The black eyes are a bigger mystery than the boot. I'm surprised Q has not told us what they signify.

The “Black Eye” Club Below is a quote from the section about Soul Scalping

“They take a slimy skinny snake, about 6-8 inches long, greyish in color…it looks more like a long slimy worm, and open the person’s mouth and stick it down their throat…These reptile aliens work in groups. In true form most of them are over 6′ 4″ tall. They watch and study the targeted person so they know all about them, and when they take over their brains and bodies they literally can act and become that person.

They even do this to their kids so the kids don’t make a fuss that something’s wrong with mommy or daddy because something’s just not right about them. They don’t care about destroying the lives of children. They’re all cold and heartless, unemotional reptiles with no thought of love, compassion or human emotions and sentiment. Those are emotions they have to learn to fake when they take over a human’s body so they can blend in with society as a human.”

“What they do is transform their entire being or conscious self into this proboscis and eject it off their head and then wiggle into the host, such as a human and they enter into a person’s eye. If they have help the host’s eyeball can be pulled out and this proboscis can be put into the back of the eye where it will then wiggle and spiral itself around the person’s optical nerve and it also takes control of the person’s brain as well. Donald Marshall talks about this. He’s part of Lucifer’s Disclosure Project where they are revealing all their methods, technology, and nefarious agendas to mankind

There is a lot of info about the black eye thing in that site I linked to.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if there were allegations of widespread voter/election fraud in the Philippines around 2008-2010?

Well this might answer your question: Philippine Election Fraud

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What if it is less “x-files”ey, and more a poison that requires recurring injections into the space around the brain or you die slowly?

originally posted by: Observationalist

The black eyes are a bigger mystery than the boot. I'm surprised Q has not told us what they signify.

The “Black Eye” Club Below is a quote from the section about Soul Scalping

“They take a slimy skinny snake, about 6-8 inches long, greyish in color…it looks more like a long slimy worm, and open the person’s mouth and stick it down their throat…These reptile aliens work in groups. In true form most of them are over 6′ 4″ tall. They watch and study the targeted person so they know all about them, and when they take over their brains and bodies they literally can act and become that person.

They even do this to their kids so the kids don’t make a fuss that something’s wrong with mommy or daddy because something’s just not right about them. They don’t care about destroying the lives of children. They’re all cold and heartless, unemotional reptiles with no thought of love, compassion or human emotions and sentiment. Those are emotions they have to learn to fake when they take over a human’s body so they can blend in with society as a human.”

“What they do is transform their entire being or conscious self into this proboscis and eject it off their head and then wiggle into the host, such as a human and they enter into a person’s eye. If they have help the host’s eyeball can be pulled out and this proboscis can be put into the back of the eye where it will then wiggle and spiral itself around the person’s optical nerve and it also takes control of the person’s brain as well. Donald Marshall talks about this. He’s part of Lucifer’s Disclosure Project where they are revealing all their methods, technology, and nefarious agendas to mankind

There is a lot of info about the black eye thing in that site I linked to.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
We are ruled by a planetary system of control. It doesn't matter what type of governmental system we choose or create, eventually all factions of this single, global system, will collapse because the fear programming that we've been indoctrinated into causes imbalance. Just like a vehicle that's imbalanced or anything that's imbalanced. There is no stability to that structure. At some point it's going to fall. Plato discussed the five stages of government where we go through a perpetual cycle from tyranny to revolution back to tyranny again. We will never break this cycle until we balance the system. In order to balance the system, we must stop being fearful. When we are afraid, we disempower ourselves. We hand our sovereignty over to 'authority figures'. When you look at the planetary money flow where all the wealth collects at the top of the pyramid, energy in this system flows the same way. There's no 'free flow', no circulation. We expend all our energy on empowering them. They superficially generate flow by continually recycling us through the system. It's revolting. We're nothing but sacrificial lambs... kindling for the fire

edit on 17-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
some specific agencies that were breached:

Nuclear weapons agency breached amid massive cyber onslaught

The Energy Department and National Nuclear Security Administration, which maintains the U.S. nuclear weapons stockpile, have evidence that hackers accessed their networks as part of an extensive espionage operation that has affected at least half a dozen federal agencies, officials directly familiar with the matter said.

They found suspicious activity in networks belonging to the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Sandia and Los Alamos national laboratories in New Mexico and Washington,

The attack on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission may have been an effort to disrupt the nation's bulk electric grid. FERC doesn't directly manage any power flows, but it does store sensitive data on the grid that could be used to identify the most disruptive locations for future attacks.

politico

Fixed your link. This is a bit worrisome or could just be a false flag Op to justify some new policy to push forward or an excuse to execute some policy directive OR a cover story for something else. I don't put anything past these psychopaths in power anymore.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If true, who saw this coming?

linkage

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
a reply to: tanstaafl
"I'm not 100% sure but I think in almost all cases Military Tribunals are strictly for people who fall under the Uniform Code of Military Justice and/or the Geneva Conventions."

I forget where it was posted, but earlier in one of the threads this is clarified that it can apply to anyone now.

Well, not anyone, but I think for treason, yes, but I don't know if sedition/insurrection also qualifies...

link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thank you!

link   

originally posted by: SpaceJockey1

I wonder if there were allegations of widespread voter/election fraud in the Philippines around 2008-2010?

Well this might answer your question: Philippine Election Fraud

Nearly 62 million Filipinos have registered to pick among 43,500 candidates for about 18,000 congressional and local posts in one of Asia’s most unwieldy democracies.

What could go possibly wrong?

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: 0bserver1
I would think as long as the Dems hold the House there will be no Biden impeachment. Unless something so heinous comes out that no one could defend then I think he's probably safe.

Nah... if he were to actually get sworn in, he will resign within weeks. His role was assigned, and his reward is pardons for his entire family.

No, in a worst case scenario, we need to be looking for ammunition to impeach both Harris and Pelosi. In that case, tyhen Chuck Grassley becomes President. I could live with that, all things considered.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He should be careful. Can't they just refuse to seat him because of his intention? Then no challenge.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Everything is rigged. All the time.

That’s been debunked.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Well this is a goldmine -

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Smartmatic involved, vote switching mentioned, poll day violence, they even said despite the violence it had "been mostly peaceful"

I also find it funny that the Wikipedia article for the election itself makes no mention of any of this, but you find it only as a separate page searching for the word controversy.

The use of the term "successful election" is interesting too in context as it doesn't paint a picture of Smartmatic doing a great job technically.

For what it's worth, it was won by the Liberal Party in a bit of a landslide.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crankyoldman

He should be careful. Can't they just refuse to seat him because of his intention?

I guess they could try, but it isn't a valid reason, so, I think not.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They signify everyone’s got a plan until they get punched in the face. Trust the fist.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
SolarWinds hack. Thread

The hack was not 1st reported by US intel, but by a private company FireEye, a private security firm that found it had been hacked itself.

hackers responsible for the infiltration of SolarWinds are some of the most capable hackers FireEye says it has ever observed/but it’s alarming that the U.S. government’s / intel & natl security apparatus was not alert to the espionage operation"

Much of the penetration was done by compromising official software downloads "US government networks were compromised: by installing tainted downloads – " This can also be done with voting machines as well - because they have to be updated for each election

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Out of respect, or common courtesy, someone shouldn't come in carpet bomb a forum with their opinions and doubts. IRL they would get boo'ed out of the room, but the internet seems to muffle their ears from counter-criticism....ironically.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join