It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ha...honestly the more I look at that pic the more I wonder why they chose it. He appears to be bullying a she/him...

What are the odds he threw down a push up challenge?

Not only that, Biden is basically flipping him/ her the middle finger In front of a Planned PArenthood banner

In the school environment, girly-man Charlotte is a ball-buster!

Doesn't this student look scared?: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: interupt42
I'm not a republican and I dont for a second believe that Trump is a real republican either.

My view is that there is no such thing as R's and D's. only the established uniparty at the top, who from the evidence we have seen so far, chooses the "R's and D's" they know will contiue the charade.

Never said you are a republican but clearly your political deity is trump and its blasphemy for me to question his hiring practices or suggesting that he is at fault for CHIDEN. Overlooking or not wanting to discuss mistakes or wrong doings from your party or candidate is stupid and only allows the swamp to continue.

Unless ofcource he pulls that 43d chess move in the end and destroys the swamp, which I welcome.

My only goal here is trying to generate a win win situation.

1. If Trump pulls it off and holds the swamp accountable its a win for me.

2. If trump fails and CHIDEN is elected I'm hoping that many of the Q followers and trump followers will realize the consequence of them not calling out trumps mistakes and wrong doings that led to CHIDEN. If that happens then thats a win out of a lose lose scenario and a step in the right direction.

However, im fully aware that the Q followers and trump followers will likely just stick their heads in the sand and take no accountability what so ever in the result of CHIDEN and the hamster wheel of corruption will continue , but maybe their is a chance? I for one want to see the end of the swamp but for that to happen people need to focus on their OWN candidate and party and hold them accountable.

edit on 541231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 10:54:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Politics is Hollywood for ugly people.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
A movie with horror segments, lol.

My faith in (some) Republican Senators has been restored! They are holding a hearing today on 2020 Election Irregularities.

thehill.com...

Edit to add: SETH RICH maybe asked too many questions at this hearing? twitter.com...

edit on 12/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

KEK

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been shared. Apparently is was taken down.

link

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
First publicly known Numerologist to ever step foot in the White House.🤔 Secretary of metaphysical Science.😆

twitter.com...

Me and the TIME TRAVELER president

Gary Grinberg #GG33. "Gary The Numbers Guy." IDK, never heard of this guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
Perfect for keeping Patriot minds occupied/hopeful while the Kraken is prepared.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
General Flynn is the Kraken.

Powell and Rudy are just show for public awareness.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Simple... read the Q proofs and cranky posts where timestamps, including seconds, seconds are used to show links between posts and tweets. Plus the 1000s of decodes I've used where they have proven links to relevant posts for the time.

I could adapt your words and say "How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays IS NOT proven to show a precise relevance?" but I have no need to debate it, since you've already chosen your viewpoint. Instead, I celebrate that you are still entitled to believe what you want.

In a normal world I would agree that latency appears to be a problem - but only if you're assuming that POTUS tweet traffic goes over normal telcomms rather than being hardwired and that the tweet data is processed normally by Twitter. Recall #1144:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No.1015665 📁
Apr 12 2018 16:14:11 (EST)
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

... who's to say that white hat injection didn't change twitter to set the timestamp as that sent with the tweet, when from POTUS, or other specified accounts.
edit on 16-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Because.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
First publicly known Numerologist to ever step foot in the White House.🤔 Secretary of metaphysical Science.😆

twitter.com...

GG =77

7+7=14 +3=17 +3=20

14+17+20=51

51=17x3

I’m sure he already knew that 😆

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

edit on 16-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: it

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
Thank you for the links.

I have A college degree in education - although I went into army and did not teach so my license has expired. I can still home school in all 50 states.

I do homeschool my 9 year old. I use Abeka which is even more academically stringent than his public school was. He loves it.

I looked though all those links and found lots of troubling info I disagree with but nothing so far That affects homeschooling.

Lots against charter schools.

Forgive random punctuation errors as my iPhone is randomly capitalizing.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not all of them...

Come on man!

Instead of just making grandiose blanket condemnations of the GOP, how about we just make it over into what we want it to be?

I mean - isn't that really what Trump has already done?

Here's the deal. Win or lose this election cycle, people need to walk away from the GOP.

There will be a select few right (logical) leaning members of the current, elected GOP who will be invited to join the new [ ] Party that rises from the ashes of this election. They have one chance to join, and only one chance.

Logical leaning former Dems, Republicans, Libertarians, and others are invited to join in and to get the country back on track.

The GOP is DOA as far as I am concerned, so much dead weight in the body politic.

edit on 16-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: onehuman

I remember that. I did a thread on it. There where a few strange events that took place all together..

Julian Assange is no longer being kept at the Embassy in London. It is my belief that he was removed from London on the 25th of December and is now in some kind of protective custody in or near the US

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This may help kick in that 2018 EO

A highly detailed, sworn affidavit shows that Dominion Voting Systems sold their security patents to China in 2019. A source who worked with the US Army’s 305th Military Intelligence Battalion out of Ft. Huachuca, AZ has released stunning documentation that outlines in detail that Dominion Voting Systems was deeply compromised by the Chinese and Iranian regimes.

The Patent Assignment document lists: “BALLOT LEVEL SECURITY FEATURES FOR OPTICAL SCAN VOTING MACHINE CAPABLE OF BALLOT IMAGE PROCESSING, SECURE BALLOT PRINTING AND BALLOT LAYOUT AUTHENTICATION AND VERIFICATION.”

In other words, Dominion Voting System’s “proprietary data” and designs of how to build (and by extension defeat) the security measures on American voting machines was sold to our geopolitical foes.

thegoptimes.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A guy we never heard of that loves numbers. Is he a Q candidate?

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I'm sure he was at least consulted to get the gematria to work out as we have seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join