It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't go PC on us. The Brits know we love them.

TBF...Washington mostly killed Hessians that night.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: tanstaafl
"Instead of just making grandiose blanket condemnations of the GOP, how about we just make it over into what we want it to be?"

To do that you need to HOLD YOUR OWN PARTY AND CANDIDATE ACCOUNTABLE and to call out their wrong doings and mistakes versus focusing on the wrong doings of the OTHER party where you have NO voice.

Ummm... yes. I agree. I have. The RINOs must go, but the only way that can happen is if the election fraud machine is terminated.

Yet Q and many here have made it blasphemy to even question trumps hiring practice of the swamp and or used 43d chess to justify it .

Sorry, I don't see that at all.

I see questions being posed... like... what, exactly, did you expect him to do? Many positions must be confirmed in the Senate. Who, exactly, do you suggest he have nominated that would have gotten through? I mean, it was hard enough getting the ones he did nominate through.

The one being unrealistic is you.

Hopefully it was 43d chess and trump proves me wrong but so far its not looking good.

I understand...

I for one will be very glad when this is over, even if Biden contaminates the WH. The suspense, the uncertainty, is maddeningly frustrating and exhausting.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Youtube embed link to US Senate Election Hearings. CNBC's and Fox's channels are carrying it but I didn't want to link them, afraid they might cut away at a critical moment or something. Plus I don't want them to get the views.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I think it should be the National Guard's duty to oversee all elections from here on out.

I'd be ok with that, at least until a solid and secure block-chain based system can be engineered making it easy to secure elections to prevent fraud, and easy to verify them after the fact, all the way down to an individual being able to prove and verify their vote was cast, and counted as it was cast.

But there also need to be serious criminal penalties for any election fraud.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The suspense, the uncertainty, is maddeningly frustrating and exhausting.

At least it is very near the end now, no matter which way it turns.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hi everyone.

Anyone else noticed that Mitch McConnel's wife's surname is 'Chao', which means her family are 'Chaos'?

Chaos.

Just an observation guys.

CodeMonkey:

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ

Mitch McConnell is married to Elaine Chao.
Elaine Chao's sister is Angela Chao.
Angela Chao is married to billionaire venture capitalist Jim Breyer.

Jim Breyer is very close with the CCP chairman Xi Jinping.

twitter.com...

CHINA MITCH: McConnell Has Family Ties to Bank of China, Top Chinese Shipping Firm

nationalfile.com...

The Chaos 'donated' millions to support McConnell's re-election campaigns.

When he acknowledged Biden as winner, he was repaying the favour.

And Mrs Chaos-McConnel, by the looks of it from your link, has done nothing but her best to undermine US shipbuilding industry with her bought-and-paid-for American politician wimp husband looking on.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
"The suspense, the uncertainty, is maddeningly frustrating and exhausting."

At least it is very near the end now, no matter which way it turns.

Exactly...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Regarding Charlotte Clymer:
Was 'enrolled' in the US Military Academy at West Point.
Served in the 'Old Guard' that guards the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, among other things... but rank is listed as a 'corporal' in her Wikipedia page.
If you graduate from West Point, you are an officer. 'Corporal' is an enlisted grade.

Military wikia lists an honorable discharge, but why would she have left the service as an enlisted person, and not an officer?

She/he did not graduate from West Point due to mental breakdown, sent to psych ward/med cocktails and was later given a honorable discharge.
Link

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't go PC on us. The Brits know we love them.

The only time the Brits have to worry is when they behave badly

I was one.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He was enlisted, served like 7 years as an enlisted man, and then went to West Point in 2012, where he never graduated, and apparently never received a Commission.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I see questions being posed... like... what, exactly, did you expect him to do? Many positions must be confirmed in the Senate. Who, exactly, do you suggest he have nominated that would have gotten through? I mean, it was hard enough getting the ones he did nominate through.

Well for starters not stacking the majority of his administration with crusty long career swamp creatures would have been a good start.

He should have hired from outside for key high level positions of management that are qualified to run large organizations and used experienced people as consultants as required. Or he could have promoted newer people from the bottom up , actually he did this with Ezra but stopped there . He could also have brought in people to take over agencies from other Military back grounds with no prior history to the department they were suppose take over. Heck he created space force so he could have created a new agency composed of people with no prior connections to any of the agencies, just to be an oversight committee and do internal investigations to keep things in the up an up and answer directly to the peoples concerns and questions , etc. Lots of options.

He could have also forced the Senate to turn them down in front of the public and then he could have used that to expose the rino senate members and explain to the people how stupid it is to hire the swamp to go after the swamp.

He could have atleast tried any of those things after firing one of worthless swamp creatures that did nothing.For example with sessions he could have used that as an example of how hiring within the swamp failed and now we need to go out of the swamp.Instead we get more swamp like barr.

Like I said I hope his 43d chess hand is strong and pulls it off in the end, but so far he is batting 0 in getting rid of the swamp. All he has done is shuffle it around and Q doesn't appear to address any of it besides stroking the followers along.

edit on 421231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 10:42:55 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
You keep bringing this up and if you have followed Q and believe in the premise he hired these ppl so that they would continue to commit crimes so that they can be charged with those crimes with evidence.

"bUt WhErEs tHe EviDencE?" reeee

The man with access to national intelligence has that evidence. Obviously we dont and we dont need to have it just yet. Ongoing investigations and all that.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

The Ed Sec part, and I hope that's true because I don't want to start homeschooling any sooner than I have to.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Judgement ... Comes in Many Forms

God Bless America

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

That's because people like you and me belong to a different era.

Cheers

The longer i live the more value I find in rebel country

youtu.be...

You keep bringing this up and if you have followed Q and believe in the premise he hired these ppl so that they would continue to commit crimes so that they can be charged with those crimes with evidence.

The man with access to national intelligence has that evidence. Obviously we dont and we dont need to have it just yet. Ongoing investigations and all that.

I think the concern here is that all the evidence is moot if no one not even the people, are willing to stand up to the tyrants. And we are down to the wire. but again i will lean towards interupt thoughts on this.

Now People like ezra and the new Deputy AG leads me to your conclusion for now but the two more weeks drag out will get us through biden's (harris) first term quickly

link   

You keep bringing this up and if you have followed Q

You crack me up how you make such a statement like its an accredited degree, lol.

BTW I followed Q from the beginning and even if you look back at thread 1 of Q here Im posting in like page 1 or 2 of it.

I know the premises and I know the 43d game that is supposed to play out. However the reality so far is suggesting an otherwise ending to the game.

LOL, Right so asking and questioning things and looking at actual actions taken so far is reeeee in your reality but , using 43d cheese, movie plots, clones, time travel, aliens, and prophecies is not reee.

LMAO yeah you go on with that.

I have never said that was not a possibility I'm just stating the reality and the actions so far which do not indicate such a thing. I even have stated I hope i'm wrong but because of your reeee as you like to call it, you go all feelz on me because I dare to question the end result or the actions that have been taken so far.

Like I said I hope I'm wrong. However I also hope that you don't double down on your feelz and reeee come January when CHIDEN is potus and learn nothing about the consequences of not calling out or holding your OWN candidate responsible for their wrong doings and mistakes .

If you don't hold your own party and candidate responsible for their mistakes and wrong doing where you have some influence then the swamp will never end.

Unfortunately many of you Q guys take any criticism against your political deity as blasphemy and are too herded to ONLY focus on holding the people and party you have no influence over accountable.

Perhaps I actually care more than you do about exposing and draining the swamp than being in a cult that buries their head in the sand and enjoys weekly false booms in a circle Jrk of people that think alike and fear to question things?

edit on 331231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 10:33:47 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I might get court martialed for this, but....I trust Putin more than Hillary.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Vice President Joe Biden, center, kisses a niece of incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Ky., left, with McConnell's wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, on the head during a ceremonial re-enactment swearing-in ceremony, Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015, in the Old Senate Chamber of Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)
Link

As Frank Zappa once said, Politics is the entertainment wing of the Military-Industrial Complex. As George Carlin said, it's all one big club, and you ain't in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm not a republican and I dont for a second believe that Trump is a real republican either.

My view is that there is no such thing as R's and D's. only the established uniparty at the top, who from the evidence we have seen so far, chooses the "R's and D's" they know will contiue the charade.

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join