It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT -

Originally posted with apologies to our British friends.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
IMO ~

Just poking my head in to say HOLD FAST - Wash-outs are to be expected

12/18 is/has been my date I've been waiting for MI signs of action - then the 21st ( you know the EVIL entities are going to have a ritual or two on tap)

So much has been posted here (in all the threads ) ahead of its TIME - REFLECTION is good for the SOUL

Remember politics is a very small component to this Epic Q adventure, though it overwhelms the census, with the repeating news cycle ..... learn to look past it. A lot is coming down the TUBES .... Tick Tock

Godspeed

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Regarding Charlotte Clymer:
Was 'enrolled' in the US Military Academy at West Point.
Served in the 'Old Guard' that guards the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, among other things... but rank is listed as a 'corporal' in her Wikipedia page.
If you graduate from West Point, you are an officer. 'Corporal' is an enlisted grade.

Military wikia lists an honorable discharge, but why would she have left the service as an enlisted person, and not an officer?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Instead of just making grandiose blanket condemnations of the GOP, how about we just make it over into what we want it to be?

To do that you need to HOLD YOUR OWN PARTY AND CANDIDATE ACCOUNTABLE and to call out their wrong doings and mistakes versus focusing on the wrong doings of the OTHER party where you have NO voice.

Yet Q and many here have made it blasphemy to even question trumps hiring practice of the swamp and or used 43d chess to justify it .

Hopefully it was 43d chess and trump proves me wrong but so far its not looking good.

edit on 151231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 09:15:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't go PC on us. The Brits know we love them.
edit on 12/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like this person washed out of the academy. Regardless, one signs a contract and the military probably required the service be completed in the enlisted ranks.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
originally posted by: PurpleFox
"So allow the Dems to fill two seats? I don’t get it."

Yeah, we’re all ticked about their choice but the time to make them pay is in the primaries. There are plenty of good people who run for election but don’t make it past the primaries because not enough people vote, there is corruption and the incumbent has name recognition on his/her side. We can put an end to that and we should.

Exactly. But to do that, first and foremost, the elections fraud must be dealt with, decisively and permanently.

Right now, Trump is the only one that can do that. If he fails... then I fear for my children's futures...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Looks like he enlisted in 2005 and then went to West Point in 2012.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sounds like this person washed out of the academy. Regardless, one signs a contract and the military probably required the service be completed in the enlisted ranks.

Cheers

That was my guess, but there doesn't seem to be anything to verify it on line. It would be interesting to know if the washout was academic or physical... or what.
I just have a problem with people that get confused with gender being appointed to positions of the level of Presidential Cabinet Secretary.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

This guy can't find his balls. If he's that conflicted he shouldn't be in charge of anything.
edit on 12/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That's because people like you and me belong to a different era.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
No, a contingent election and limited martial law. That makes more sense, but I guess MonkeyWerx knows what he meant.

Yeah, if that is what he meant, it was worded badly.

All the military should be used for is to maintain law and order, and let Congress do its job.

On that note - has there been even one Senator that has come out and said they may join with R's in the House to challenge any of the electors from these States?

If not, then we do still have a little time to generate support, and the forensic audit in Ariizona is a start, but we need more, much more. If there are multiple audits from multiple unbiased and unrelated sources showing similar massive problems, then that may be enough to engage the Senate.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Supposedly, that was some trolling on Clymer's part.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Supposedly, that was some trolling on Clymer's part.

What part -- being a candidate for Sec of Education or military service?

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think it should be the National Guard's duty to oversee all elections from here on out.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Hamlin

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.
instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

What I find difficult to understand is what motivates the anti-Q posters.

I would be more interested into understanding what "anti-"KU" people think "KU" is? They seem to be either confused about the idea of researching the information yourself, or they have bought into the whole media "QAnon" idea.

Hehe. 'They're learning civics! The horror!'

Seriously though. I see it in part as a re-hash of the classic politically correct on steroids propaganda tactic. All ideologies disagreeing with the approved political norm are predetermined to be 'dangerously radical', therefore evil and to be treated as such. Some have probably drunk the kool-aid brewed by the hammer wielding academics...

Of course considering what this is that we're commenting on, disinformation agents have undoubtedly been tasked with sabotaging discussions of this nature, muddying the waters, and probably also with misleading curious researchers into potential legal pitfalls. Forum slide, etc. We may have even seen the activities of disinformation agents in this very thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think Mitch is in big, big, trouble. Is a one way ticket in his future, I wonder....

www.newsweek.com...

nationalfile.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I use this site but it doesn't show the seconds.

Honestly... knowing what I know about computers, internet connections, and latency...

How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays could have any precise relevance whatsoever?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Walking by the tv and watched a bit of Fox Business. They were showing people getting the vaccine. Yet all the clips are just pre and post injection. No one actually is getting the shot.

We are watching a movie.

Nothing up his sleeve
Instagram - Mymaria777
edit on 16-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join