It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pictures speak louder than words.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Re: www.hsgac.senate.gov...

DHS official admits at today's Senate hearing: Some Voting Equipment was hooked to the Internet.

Source: twitter.com...

Reminds me of CDC Director Redfield telling Congress in July: Some Medical facilities label non-Covid19 deaths as Covid19 deaths, for Money.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

None of my "female" school teachers could palm a basketball.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
Thank you for the links.

I have A college degree in education - although I went into army and did not teach so my license has expired. I can still home school in all 50 states.

I do homeschool my 9 year old. I use Abeka which is even more academically stringent than his public school was. He loves it.

I looked though all those links and found lots of troubling info I disagree with but nothing so far That affects homeschooling.

Lots against charter schools.

Forgive random punctuation errors as my iPhone is randomly capitalizing.

I have given up fighting my phone and spelling errors/ issues

I was raised on Abeka and finished my diploma through what at the time was Bob Jones University.

We currently use k12 for our kids, K12 is a for profit entity and thus falls under this umbrella. Sadly, Abeka is ran by PCC both of which have lost their tax exempt status in 95

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Between 1988 and 1996, A Beka Book held tax exempt status, because its profits were channeled into PCC as a tax-exempt religious organization or educational institution.[11] In January 1995, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service ruled that the college's publishing arm was liable for taxes as a profit-making entity.

Meaning it will fall under the tyrants axe. i have already reached out to my congress person and demanded this planned action be fixed.
We homeschoolers will need to once again take the battle on to keep it free.

ETA maybe i am mis interpreting it but in our case its getting axed

edit on 16-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Not sure if this has been shared. Apparently is was taken down.

link

Im still catching up, but a Anon did this breakdown on it. If it helps any. I apologize if already posted

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Thank you for that, it jogged my memory.
Lincoln actually suspended habeas corpus and arrested a US Congressman and held him in prison without charges.
History.com
ed it on b000000312020-12-16T12:11:29-06:0012America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 12:11:29 -06001200000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

LOL. He's probably on the payroll.
-----------

Don't know if you were ever able to sort through that CCP leaked list but came across this...

[Claimed] From the leaked CCP database:

Qualcomm: 133 employees are China Communist Party members.

New York University: 71 employees are CCP.

Pfizer: 69 employees are CCP.

Boeing: 252 employees are CCP.

US consulate in Shanghai : 3 employees are CCP.

@Newsmax White House Correspondent:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I remember that. I did a thread on it. There where a few strange events that took place all together..

Julian Assange is no longer being kept at the Embassy in London. It is my belief that he was removed from London on the 25th of December and is now in some kind of protective custody in or near the US

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P, I had a feeling he walked right out the front door dressed as Pam. There are a few picks of Pam leaving the embassy at the time and "she" doesn't look right. Tad tall, hunched, boobs wrong size, big shades. Magicians do it all the time, simply hide in plain sight. IIRC, she never went back after that date.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

link

Im still catching up, but a Anon did this breakdown on it. If it helps any. I apologize if already posted

I do not think trump has the cojones or the mandate/control over the people to suspend the constitution.

Nowwith that statement i will say it comes down to force and the willingness to terminate the insurrectionist.

there is no way he would get it done without the plans leaking, and if no plan exist outside the immediate action to take DC the chaos in the cities would make the civil war look like a skirmish, thousands would die on all sides.

Now that i wrote that the only way is a FF "EMP" attack that shut everything off, and a return to normal where it is revealed we repelled an attack that wiped out certain people

ba humbug i don't like my reply to this, but its the way i see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How do you turn a 6 into a 9?
Stand her beside Tucker Carlson in a dress.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

link

I do not think trump has the cojones or the mandate/control over the people to suspend the constitution.

I believe the opposite. I believe he may be the only one on planet earth with the balls to do it.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I think Trump has the balls to do it but I don’t think he would do it unless there was a rock solid stack of evidence including people on the inside such as Gina Haspel and maybe the Mexican General (that was speculated to have info) to help corroborate the evidence as well as evidence validating outside countries interfering, names will need to be out in the open.

Is it possible that this was planned for many months/years and phones were tapped, communications intercepted? It is going to take a lot for the population and the media to believe in what he is doing was the correct path if it comes to that.

If something like that happens it will rock the Intell community so hard I don’t see how it could survive because for it to work you would need big time players acting on both sides

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

link

I believe the opposite. I believe he may be the only one on planet earth with the balls to do it.

I am praying you are right and i will gladly join up wherever i am needed to help!

@REI - I just had a thought, and i hope i explain this correctly. Have you ever looked at the potus twitter post tied to a Q post that was positively verified to be an action or chain of events, and found those tweets to be different in some way compared to other tweets that did not lead to an action atleast to public knowledge.

As an example tweets between 11pm and 12pm were actions post and post 0300 to 0500 were
and that brings up another point have you ever tried military time on these tweets or has that proven to be a non starter

I am just thinking not every tweet is going to be a code, surely there is a difference between and "action" post and a standard tweet from the president and someway to discern the two.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Yes sir that was one of the clues. I know I have the Santa one on the beach, but dang if I can find it in my files now! Im usually so organized to dangit. Thanks for grabbing this and dropping it here.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
H ackers used SolarWinds' dominance against it in sprawling spy campaign

In a statement issued Sunday, the company said “we strive to implement and maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards, security processes, procedures, and standards designed to protect our customers.”
👇👇👇🤦‍

Security researcher Vinoth Kumar told Reuters that, last year, he alerted the company that anyone could access SolarWinds’ update server by using the password “solarwinds123”

#Solarwinds123

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
this senate hearing is a #ing joke

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I can't get that picture out of my head now. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I could adapt your words and say "How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays IS NOT proven to show a precise relevance?" but I have no need to debate it, since you've already chosen your viewpoint.

It isn't a viewpoint, it is a fact.

There is absolutely no way to precisely control the timestamp when tweeting. No way. Just because you press' submit' at a precise time to doesn't mean that the timestamp twitter puts on a tweet is the same as when you clicked 'submit'.

If you can't see that, then you are uninformed.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Washington's troops crossed the Delaware on Christmas Eve, 1776.

presidentgeorgewashington.files.wordpress.com...

Where's Joe from?
WWG1WGA

Durham Boat

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1
pieces starting to fall into place

(2016) RIGGED FOR RED

Red = Republicans

Red October?

Thanx Folks
edit on 16-12-2020 by RTbigTOE because: Future proves past

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I could adapt your words and say "How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays IS NOT proven to show a precise relevance?" but I have no need to debate it, since you've already chosen your viewpoint.

It isn't a viewpoint, it is a fact.

There is absolutely no way to precisely control the timestamp when tweeting. No way. Just because you press' submit' at a precise time to doesn't mean that the timestamp twitter puts on a tweet is the same as when you clicked 'submit'.

If you can't see that, then you are uninformed.

Not saying the timestamp are correlated but you could create whatever timestamp you wanted if you did have direct access to the backend and or the database itself. It would be nothing more complicated than a simple DML statement. If you had that access you wouldn't even have to use the UI and hit the submit button.

edit on 561231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 12:56:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join