It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Could this be related to watch the water?

The Silver Fox wows with a premier challenge on a par with Doral's iconic Blue Monster.

Water comes into play on 16 of 18 holes on this sensational and demanding golf course. Marble-white sand bunkers and Celebration Bermuda grass blanket the course, making it appealing and intimidating to the eye. Five sets of tees let members from novices to champions decide how difficult they want the course to be – but no matter where they start, they’ll have earned a real sense of accomplishment every time they finish.

www.trumpgolfdoral.com...

And this seems like a big deal:

If that's true that freaking explains why the Dems were hitting Trump with collusion so hard! They couldn't figure out WTF happened! LMFAO

Tour leaving Doral for Mexico City; Trump responds in Trump-like way

Tim Rosaforte @RosaforteGolf · Jun 1, 2016 Former WGC-Cadillac will move from Trump Doral to Club de Golf Chapultepec near Mexico City and sponsored by the Grupo Salinas conglomerate.

Trumps response:

"I just heard that the PGA Tour is taking their tournament out of Miami and moving it to Mexico, as an example," Trump said. "They're moving it to Mexico City which, by the way, I hope they have kidnapping insurance. But they're moving it to Mexico City."

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
The September 2018 EO was put in place for a reason. It's not over yet. Keep the faith, if only to put positive vibes into the universe.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Friday is said to be the day that comes into play..... finally. Serious 'eyes on' are gonna be needed over the next couple of weeks.

Cant wait.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Washington's troops crossed the Delaware on Christmas Eve, 1776.

presidentgeorgewashington.files.wordpress.com...

Where's Joe from?
WWG1WGA
edit on 16-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So let me see if I understand this. In 2016 Hillary and the Dems were using Dominion, SmartMatic and SolarWinds to steal the election. They knew she couldn't win just based on the crowd sizes and the enthusiasm so they felt confident that they needed to use the system. Russia and other countries knew about the system and it's ability to change ballots, and maybe found out about it through Clinton's hacked server.
What to do, because for various reasons,[ maybe something about the Uranium one deal], they did not want Clinton/Biden and Dem team in power so they cyber hacked the system and ensured that all legal votes were counted. Trump did win and he did have help from Russia and that was to ensure the election was not rigged.
Then the 2020 election comes up and the Dems know that Russia had hacked the Dominion servers. I would think that over the four years they would have had time to repair the damage and ensure that Russia could not correct the fraud.
But maybe they were unsure so they fired up the system to manipulate the votes but as an insurance policy they also had manual ballot changes, fake ballots printed, absentee ballots and on and on, but they were too successful! The public now has become very aware that the entire election was rigged.
2016 election was Ku quote " rigged for red", the legitimate president Trump won.
Now we have the Ku picture of Santa with the Hammer. Are we in for a Christmas surprise?
Is this right and is there more?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Friday is said to be the day that comes into play..... finally. Serious 'eyes on' are gonna be needed over the next couple of weeks.

Cant wait.

Awesome love me some short term doom p0rn.

edit on 391231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 08:39:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
pieces starting to fall into place

(2016) RIGGED FOR RED

Red = Republicans

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I've been here this entire time, and will continue to be here until the bitter end, but I am just being realistic.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A) Right? Red...can we change our color when this is all over?

B) Did anyone catch this:

thedonald.win...

Dan Scavino's tweet. On Dec 13, 8:48PM. Point to Executive Order 13848.

Historic moment last night or today (not sure what it means)...I think the original tweet is gone (maybe it is on Facebook though, not sure):

thedonald.win...

Plus Gateway Pundit is reporting Assange official requesting a pardon.

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1
pieces starting to fall into place

(2016) RIGGED FOR RED

Red = Republicans

edit on 12/16/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: pteridine
"Is there any way Dominion can blame Solar software weaknesses for the voting irregularities? Something like "Evil Russia hacked Solar software and we didn't know what they were doing with our voting machines." "

Hehe. Watch they'll try to work Trump into it too. 'He colluded with the Russians to steal the election from himself!'

Well, there was the post from someone describing that the DS was well prepared with all kinds of manufactured evidence against DJT to frame him, 'proving' that he was the one engaging in the election fraud , etc...

And so it begins...

swamp = marxist sellout of their country, family/children/grandchildren?

Maybe in a few cases, but not in the vast majority - imo.

I could be wrong - which is why I also believe that the only way to be sure is to use the military for the heavy lifting and to initiate the arrests and prosecutions. Military tribunals for sedition/insurrection for the oh-so-powerful-and-rich ring-leaders and actual traitors, then civilian criminal courts for the underlings doing some of the ground dirty work (likely what BArr and Durham have been preparing for the last couple of years).

I disagree. I speculate the number co-opted to this cabal is a majority in congress. Perhaps only slight, perhaps more, but more co-opted than not. Rank and file bureaucrat, as one undifferentiated lump, I agree probably a minority. I'd guess somewhere between 10-33%, but that's just a guess. It could be 2% for all I know. I'd guess there's a good deal of subversion going on at the state level too, healthy minority controlled politically if not a majority.

I think anyone who could be gotten to at the federal level has probably been gotten to by someone. Clowns, Chicoms, other, all of the above, those legislators decide how the trillions that the government generates will be spent and what back room deals will be made here and around the world based on rules changes. Lots of interested parties want a piece of that. I think it's much more widespread and sordid than we usually ever hear about.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Trillium

Donoghue served in the 82nd Airborne Division... so did Flynn.

Here is what our soon-to-be new Attorney General has to say about Foreign Election Interference.

Jeffrey Rosen statements: twitter.com...

Interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing. Here's a youtube embed of that:

edit on 16-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

🔴 LIVE: U.S. Senate Committee Hearing on Election Fraud

10 am (EST)
electionwiz.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi everyone.

Anyone else noticed that Mitch McConnel's wife's surname is 'Chao', which means her family are 'Chaos'?

Chaos.

Just an observation guys.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Hi everyone.

Anyone else noticed that Mitch McConnel's wife's surname is 'Chao', which means her family are 'Chaos'?

Chaos.

Just an observation guys.

CodeMonkey:

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ

Mitch McConnell is married to Elaine Chao.
Elaine Chao's sister is Angela Chao.
Angela Chao is married to billionaire venture capitalist Jim Breyer.

Jim Breyer is very close with the CCP chairman Xi Jinping.

twitter.com...

CHINA MITCH: McConnell Has Family Ties to Bank of China, Top Chinese Shipping Firm

nationalfile.com...
edit on 16-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
This has been nagging me all night.

Do you remember that rumor flying around in July about Antifa/BLM coming into neighborhoods and using fireworks to catch houses on fire? Then like a month or two later the democrats were seeking an intelligence report as to how that rumor started?

I'm fairly certain that rumor was started by Qteam, or whomever, to get people to stock up on ammunition and guns. Like what was it three months after that walmart stopped selling ammunition and guns then reversed it by the end of the week.

I don't know if that's accurate but something about that doesn't make sense to me. It's almost like it was a preperation seed for the crap we're facing right now, on the off chance they have to do something drastic as a backup plan.

It wasn't a rumor. There was an actual commercial-grade firework attack on a Trump supporter's home. I saw the video, which was surveillance video from down the street, of the firework exploding.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I sent you a PM.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
originally posted by: Xactamundo
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Count on me to ditch the GOP."

They abandoned their man. To me that makes them doubly traitorous.

Not all of them...

Come on man!

Instead of just making grandiose blanket condemnations of the GOP, how about we just make it over into what we want it to be?

I mean - isn't that really what Trump has already done?

Look at the new crop of fresh Republicans taking office next year in Congress.

Or, yeah, you could just all give up, and America disintegrates into dust, with a bunch of pink-pussy-hat wearing trans lizards at the helm.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT -

edit on 12/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If they can rig the elections, then all seats from here on out are filled by them, even the ones that wear (R).

That is precisely why Trump absolutely must win this.

I maintain that the only way these power mongers - both dems and RINOs - have remained in power is through election fraud.

If we can eliminate that (yes, there will still be one-off cases, but with severe penalties that are actually enforced, even those can be kept to a bare minimum), then McConnel will get primaried easily, as will all of the others that have betrayed our President and our country.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Frodolives

Cheer up? My country is being stabbed to death. It's mortally bleeding.

Cheer up, my a**.

If Biden is sworn in on 1/20/21, I'll be right there with you.

Until then, I'm still hoping - and ready to fight and put my life on the line if my President calls on the unorganized militia.

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join