It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just like Jason Bourne! Ha ha, no....I joke about him never using a disguise, although fleeing from Treadstone and Blackbriar.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack

if he re runs in the unicorn party in 2024 and rehires from the swamp again the results will be the same.

btw if he loses and isnt able to stop the cheating in 2020 as potus and as an insider , he has no chance in 2024 after 4 years of swamp growth and being on the outside

edit on 491231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 14:49:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Yes sir that was one of the clues. I know I have the Santa one on the beach, but dang if I can find it in my files now! Im usually so organized to dangit. Thanks for grabbing this and dropping it here.

Does anyone know the delta date of this Tweet?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Flesh699
This has been nagging me all night.

Do you remember that rumor flying around in July about Antifa/BLM coming into neighborhoods and using fireworks to catch houses on fire? Then like a month or two later the democrats were seeking an intelligence report as to how that rumor started?

I'm fairly certain that rumor was started by Qteam, or whomever, to get people to stock up on ammunition and guns. Like what was it three months after that walmart stopped selling ammunition and guns then reversed it by the end of the week.

I don't know if that's accurate but something about that doesn't make sense to me. It's almost like it was a preperation seed for the crap we're facing right now, on the off chance they have to do something drastic as a backup plan.

It wasn't a rumor. There was an actual commercial-grade firework attack on a Trump supporter's home. I saw the video, which was surveillance video from down the street, of the firework exploding.

Yea but when that circulated on facebook around the 4th of July every one around here was running with it. There was a mild freakout. Even among people that don't know anything about politics. Just imo it seemed very effective and targeted to get to the average person.

No. This incident occurred recently.

Yea I know I'm referencing this:
www.snopes.com...
Rumors Swirl About Antifa, Gettysburg, and July Fourth … Again

Another Fourth of July, another anti-fascist rumor. In late June 2020, as protests continued across the United States in response to the death of George Floyd, a Black man who died in police custody after a white police officer kneeled on his neck, a Facebook post and far-right media outlet alleged that anti-fascist groups (antifa) were planning a series of violent actions against white communities in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, over July Fourth weekend.

Snopes readers inquired about a Facebook post from late June that claimed antifa — purportedly trained by radical Muslims — planned to burn flags at the Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4, 2020. They would allegedly use the cover of holiday fireworks to murder white people and burn down white suburbs. These plans were supposedly confirmed by the Gettysburg Police Department.

This specifically is what ran through here like a wild fire:

Recent rumors pushed antifa conspiracy theories even further. On June 23, 2020, the far-right Hal Turner Radio Show published an incendiary “news desk” article, accusing antifa of plotting to burn flags at the Gettysburg National Cemetery on the Fourth of July and using fireworks to mask gunfire when antifa would attack and “murder” in white, suburban neighborhoods. A Facebook post shared this theory on the same day.

EDIT: I forgot to say that about fireworks masking gunfire in my original post last night. Sorry for the confusion.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2202699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How to you know that? Since you're so very sure...please clue us in.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

RW, I haven't compared time ranges in the day to tweets proven to indicate action or not. To do so could also get very complicated... see this made up example below:

1) @realdonaldtrump tweets at 20:29:55 on Dec 1st,
2) @realdonaldtrump retweets it at 04:37:14 on Dec 2nd,
3) @POTUS retweets (2) at 13:45:01 on Dec 2nd.

4) This gives 3 times over 24 hours that could have been the action command... but if you include military time then multiply that by 2 = 6 times, evenly spaced over the 24 hours.

5) My brains starting to ache just pondering how I'd do that analysis across the 2,052 times @POTUS has retweeted @realdonaldtrump and the 23,519 times @realdonaldtrump has tweeted since Oct 28th 2017.

Re military time, yes there are automated decode methods that check military time as well as EST time. For example:

For a tweet time of 00:01:01 EST, the spreadsheet will check against these times/post numbers:
00:01:01
12:01:01
24:01:01
05:01:01
17:01:01

... linking to map Posts; #101, #501, #1201, #1701 and #2401
... because we are up to post #4953, it will also extrapolate to a 48 hour clock by adding #3601 and #4801 (this is known by clockfags as the +1200/+2400 rule).

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I say it's best to take over the Democrat party instead.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I say it's best to take over the Democrat party instead.

Why not both?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
IMO ~

Just poking my head in to say HOLD FAST - Wash-outs are to be expected

12/18 is/has been my date I've been waiting for MI signs of action - then the 21st ( you know the EVIL entities are going to have a ritual or two on tap)

So much has been posted here (in all the threads ) ahead of its TIME - REFLECTION is good for the SOUL

Remember politics is a very small component to this Epic Q adventure, though it overwhelms the census, with the repeating news cycle ..... learn to look past it. A lot is coming down the TUBES .... Tick Tock

Godspeed

I could be wrong - I probably am wrong - but I just don’t see the trump team taking action right before Christmas. They know Americans are weary and I think it’s obvious that most people need a festive holiday to recharge. If it has to be that way on their end then it is what it is but if they have any say at all, I strongly suspect they will leave Christmas alone. Then again, everyone (including most of antifa) will be distracted (and dispersed) leading up to the holiday so maybe it’s the perfect time. Dang, I just went and argued down my own point.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
"Q rona virus"

New Covid strain has 'striking' amount of mutations: Scientists discover 17 changes on crucial spike protein of evolved virus spreading through London and the South East"

The new strain of coronavirus spreading through Britain has a 'striking' amount of mutations, scientists have claimed.

Members of the UK's Covid-19 Genomics UK Consortium (COG-UK), who have been investigating the evolved strain, say they have uncovered 17 alterations, which they described as 'a lot'.

Neither Public Health England or COG-UK, the organisations which discovered the strain, could confirm where the cases have been found.
No, course not.

'There are very few examples of this variant in other countries at the moment – it’s really a kind of UK phenomenon.'
Like UFO phenomenon.

In a report on the new strain, published last night by COG-UK, [psyop] experts said: 'It is difficult to predict whether any given mutation is important when it first emerges, against a backdrop of the continuous emergence of new mutations.'
Daily Viral

Covid-21 Dark Winter is Coming.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes sir that was one of the clues. I know I have the Santa one on the beach, but dang if I can find it in my files now! Im usually so organized to dangit. Thanks for grabbing this and dropping it here.

Does anyone know the delta date of this Tweet?

@USNavy - Dec 25, 2017.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The report required by President Trump's 2018 executive order is being held up by dni John Ratcliffe.

www.bloomberg.com...

I think deep State elements are attempting to hide the extent of the election interference.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Instead of just making grandiose blanket condemnations of the GOP, how about we just make it over into what we want it to be?

To do that you need to HOLD YOUR OWN PARTY AND CANDIDATE ACCOUNTABLE and to call out their wrong doings and mistakes versus focusing on the wrong doings of the OTHER party where you have NO voice.

Yet Q and many here have made it blasphemy to even question trumps hiring practice of the swamp and or used 43d chess to justify it .

Hopefully it was 43d chess and trump proves me wrong but so far its not looking good.

You can do both at the same time. The issue isn’t that most people aren’t holding trump accountable because most trump supporters I know have always had issues here and there with something or another - it’s that they aren’t doing it in the way that YOU want them to. You think Trump’s mistakes make him stupid or gullible or part of the problem. Other people see his mistakes as inevitable because he’s human and isn’t all seeing. That difference in approach likely has nothing to do with politics, it’s just a difference in how people approach life in general.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You make assumptions in your viewpoint tanstaafl:

I believe you're saying that if I press send at 10:53:59 on a tweet that I cannot control the time because it takes say 180 nanosecs travelling down the fibre optic cable to get to the twitter server, by which time the time has changed to 10:54:00 and Twitter code then marks that as received/created at 10:54:00 i.e. twitter uses received time rather than sent time?

I'm saying that the tweet is sent with the timestamp 10:53:59 and tweet content. When it gets to the twitter server and because it's from @realdonaldtrump, the injection (read white hat hack of the twitter code) causes it to use the sent time rather than the received time when adding it to the tweet database!

After 32 years in IT in the full software lifecycle and as a director in a multi-billion turnover telecoms company, I am definitively informed; even to the extent of using quantum telecoms to gain 20 nanoseconds competitive advantage in financial markets!

Up to you if you choose to be blind to the possibilities but you've had my input and I have other things to catch up on now.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The shadows behind them in that JC pic seemed to be the focus for me. Do you have a read on what those might indicate?

The shadows stand out, but could have just resulted from the desire to frame the photo showing the bars of the gate with the figures facing them. The bars of the gate don't really need to be shown unless they are important. Taking the photo from the other side would have left the couple nicely lit.

To me the photo says they are zen about facing prison. In other words, they will do time rather than flip.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: onehuman

Might have missed this but is he in a sub in that picture?

That could be his transport here to the states. Sorry if that's common sense or some one already figured it out. I'm a little slow.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: MetalThunder
IMO ~

Just poking my head in to say HOLD FAST - Wash-outs are to be expected

12/18 is/has been my date I've been waiting for MI signs of action - then the 21st ( you know the EVIL entities are going to have a ritual or two on tap)

So much has been posted here (in all the threads ) ahead of its TIME - REFLECTION is good for the SOUL

Remember politics is a very small component to this Epic Q adventure, though it overwhelms the census, with the repeating news cycle ..... learn to look past it. A lot is coming down the TUBES .... Tick Tock

Godspeed

I could be wrong - I probably am wrong - but I just don’t see the trump team taking action right before Christmas. They know Americans are weary and I think it’s obvious that most people need a festive holiday to recharge. If it has to be that way on their end then it is what it is but if they have any say at all, I strongly suspect they will leave Christmas alone. Then again, everyone (including most of antifa) will be distracted (and dispersed) leading up to the holiday so maybe it’s the perfect time. Dang, I just went and argued down my own point.

I was trying to reconcile this also. Maybe the action will be taken (or already has been taken -- my bet) covertly with the actual announcement of arrests between Christmas and New Year to allow some enjoyment of holidays by us common folk. The lead up could be the exposition of evidence to the public on the 20th to get the information out and give people time to explore it. The MSM may be influenced to tell the truth with more black eyes [perhaps a sign of submission] and enforced "vacations." The media folk are now generally spineless sellouts so providing them with freedom from their slave master media moguls may inspire them. I'd send each a portfolio of pics from GTMO that show cells, food, common areas, smiling USMC guards. The uninspired would each go on a vacation.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
More hurry up and wait ugh

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like Ratfcliffe wants to hold China much more responsible, while others in the Gov, want to go easy on them (BIG shocker there).

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That fleshed your prior post. Apologies.

Been thinking about all the madness that's been unleashed. The other day I mentioned it's like Satan has been released.

Others say we're watching a movie. In Revelation, the sky rolls up like a scroll.

I'm waiting for that. I'm waiting because the level of madness and evil that has been unleashed by the left is mind-boggling. All the laws blatantly broken. All the vile people cheated into office. All the vile policies they want to pass and enforce with law enforcement agencies that are being crippled.

The ship is on its side taking on water. The clock is ticking. She's on her way to the bottom.

I'm at the point where I can only read headlines. I cannot open the articles. It's too much.

new topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join