It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tanstaafl
In a normal world I would agree that latency appears to be a problem - but only if you're assuming that POTUS tweet traffic goes over normal telcomms rather than being hardwired and that the tweet data is processed normally by Twitter. Recall #1144:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 48c59f No.1015665 📁
Apr 12 2018 16:14:11 (EST)
Twitter down.
Injection good.
Q

... who's to say that white hat injection didn't change twitter to set the timestamp as that sent with the tweet, when from POTUS, or other specified accounts.

Ok, well... I dunno what is meant by 'injection', but I would assume that it is the twitter servers that set the timestamp, so, unless the white hats have low-level access to their servers to manipulate timestamps...

Well, anything is possible I guess...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, there is this to consider.

Follow the White Rabbit. Sub-nanosecond latency for data communications.

home.cern...#:~:text=White%20Rabbit%20(WR)%20is%20a,precis ion%20of%20a%20few%20picoseconds.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Here's the deal. Win or lose this election cycle, people need to walk away from the GOP.
...snip
The GOP is DOA as far as I am concerned, so much dead weight in the body politic.

There are many reasons why this is a bad idea, but the main one is the time and resources needed to do things like get on the ballot in every State for local, State and Federal elections purposes. This is why the Libertarian party never went anywhere - and why Ron Paul ended up winning once he ran as a republican.

The GOP is just a label. A placeholder. No... much better to just take the GOP over. It would be more fun too...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

POST WHENEVER YOU WANT!

Making the umpossible less umpossible?

Not sure if it works down to the second. 😂

edit on 16-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You are watching a movie.

Even got the narrator right.

DJT tweet

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I could adapt your words and say "How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays IS NOT proven to show a precise relevance?" but I have no need to debate it, since you've already chosen your viewpoint.

It isn't a viewpoint, it is a fact.

There is absolutely no way to precisely control the timestamp when tweeting. No way. Just because you press' submit' at a precise time to doesn't mean that the timestamp twitter puts on a tweet is the same as when you clicked 'submit'.

If you can't see that, then you are uninformed.

Well, if you were to consider ATS under the same umbrella, then you need to look at the time stamp on _GHOSTS_ magical posts. Always somehow manages to post at 5:55

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

I could adapt your words and say "How on earth could you possibly think that the precise second that a tweet displays IS NOT proven to show a precise relevance?" but I have no need to debate it, since you've already chosen your viewpoint.

There is absolutely no way to precisely control the timestamp when tweeting. No way. Just because you press' submit' at a precise time to doesn't mean that the timestamp twitter puts on a tweet is the same as when you clicked 'submit'.

Well, if you were to consider ATS under the same umbrella, then you need to look at the time stamp on _GHOSTS_ magical posts. Always somehow manages to post at 5:55

He is able to manipulate the code on the forum to reflect whatever time he wants.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Well, there is this to consider.

Follow the White Rabbit. Sub-nanosecond latency for data communications.

home.cern...#:~:text=White%20Rabbit%20(WR)%20is%20a,precis ion%20of%20a%20few%20picoseconds.

Not latency but synchronization. This technology is about getting all of the sensors in the collider to report what happened within the same sub-ns window of time.

For sub-ns latency we need to use quantum entanglement.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

He is able to manipulate the code on the forum to reflect whatever time he wants.

Yes, precisely my point. It really depends upon how much of a movie this all is... but also, if the timing of it is important, then I'm pretty sure they could find a way to ensure such a thing. In the scale of things, it is small fry. Looking at it from a civilian point of view is a little bit silly. Pockets and abilities are extremely deep behind the scenes.

If the Q drops are for operational function as well as public consumption (as has been stated in the drops), then precise date/time stamps might actually be essential. But who knows.

edit on 16-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Always says 5:55 ...but I remember seeing one in real time pop up @ 5:05.
edit on 16-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've got them all. They're all 5:55.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Here's the deal. Win or lose this election cycle, people need to walk away from the GOP.
...snip
The GOP is DOA as far as I am concerned, so much dead weight in the body politic.

There are many reasons why this is a bad idea, but the main one is the time and resources needed to do things like get on the ballot in every State for local, State and Federal elections purposes. This is why the Libertarian party never went anywhere - and why Ron Paul ended up winning once he ran as a republican.

The GOP is just a label. A placeholder. No... much better to just take the GOP over. It would be more fun too...

IF DJT isn't in the next 4 years, maybe he should run as a Libertarian in 2024? GOP would lose so bad, this is if he wanted to screw over all the people who did not stand behind him this cycle.
My general thoughts on this:

A. Gives instant cred, funds and exposure to a 3rd party, perhaps even making the debates.
B. Would likely give Harris a second term without needing to cheat.
C. Would hurt the new Republicans just elected, who seem to be fully behind Trump and his efforts. Also hurt the few who are the "good guys" Johnson, Paul, DeSantis, Jordan, Brooks etc.
D. Would not solve election issues, giving fraud - not the voters, power.

edit on 16-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: Correction

edit on 16-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Tans, before you arrived this pattern was demonstrated not only through connections from Q drops to DJT drops but to our posts here. There are several, including one mathematically Impossible match, found by Rel to a post by me. In fact, that night there were two matches, using OUR decode methods, my timestamp, DJT Tweet, Q drop, and the topic I posted on "mathematically impossible" was the directed Q drop. Mathematically Impossible given the variable matches. Twice that night. There were others.

While the average person might not be able to control timestamps, it has been demonstrated too many times over the years that Q team can. When they don't, it is on purpose, as in blaming Dan for a discrepancy.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The entire CCP list translated into Large, small, micro chunks...pdf, text, csv.

MEGA

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

bradychick, I think there's a lot more going on with Dan Scavino tweets than we realise.

For example look at this sequence of events:

1) Dan Scavino tweets, at 20:48:20 on Dec 13th, an 8 second video of POTUS, as C-I-C, fist bumping with Navy guy at the Army/Navy game. Remember there's another video of the game showing a Pepe the frog, so 8 seconds video = reference to 8kun,

2) 2 hours later, somewhere between 22:47 and 22:48, POTUS retweets his posting of a 7:38 Mar Levin video, then deletes it 23 seconds later:

t.co...PWf

The url includes PW which refers to #1415 Now comes the PAIN

When I find the exact time of POTUS retweet I'll be able to decode more.

However, I decided to delve further into Dan Scavino's DELETED tweets and found that he too retweets himself and deletes the retweets a lot - 5 times since Dec 5th!

For example, this is the original of one of his deleted retweets and seems to be comms about the UK (British Bulldog), Christmas (outfit), CORN (eating cereal) and Apple (laptop). Note the video is 14 seconds long and #14 is the first DURHAM boat pic of Washington crossing the delaware at Christmas:

Bigger

I harp on a lot about #365 which includes:

Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5

Now consider these two self-retweet deletions; 1 by @POTUS (=POTUS), 1 by @DanScavino (=Q):

a) @POTUS deleted after 3 minutes at 4:52 PM on 10 Dec. Original tweet by @realDonaldTrump.

RT @realDonaldTrump: t.co...

Bigger
5by5 message

b) @DanScavino deleted after 4 hours at 1:28 PM on 10 Dec. Original tweetby @DanScavino.

RT @DanScavino: t.co...

Bigger

Two US flags in 5:5 formation, separated by a colon of spotlights!

This says to me that the twitter accounts @POTUS and @DanScavino are executing the steps in #365 with their deleted self-retweets!

One last coinkydinky... @POTUS retweeted @realdonaldtrump 5 times on Dec 10th but when he deleted the one above it became 4 on 10th!

edit on 16-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sounds like a "condition, not a disability (CND) Administrative Separation"

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The cheating continues..

There is a signature audit occurring in Georgia this week. Yet legal Observers are being kept away from seeing the activities by Lawless officials.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Flesh699
This has been nagging me all night.

Do you remember that rumor flying around in July about Antifa/BLM coming into neighborhoods and using fireworks to catch houses on fire? Then like a month or two later the democrats were seeking an intelligence report as to how that rumor started?

I'm fairly certain that rumor was started by Qteam, or whomever, to get people to stock up on ammunition and guns. Like what was it three months after that walmart stopped selling ammunition and guns then reversed it by the end of the week.

I don't know if that's accurate but something about that doesn't make sense to me. It's almost like it was a preperation seed for the crap we're facing right now, on the off chance they have to do something drastic as a backup plan.

It wasn't a rumor. There was an actual commercial-grade firework attack on a Trump supporter's home. I saw the video, which was surveillance video from down the street, of the firework exploding.

Yea but when that circulated on facebook around the 4th of July every one around here was running with it. There was a mild freakout. Even among people that don't know anything about politics. Just imo it seemed very effective and targeted to get to the average person.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've got them all. They're all 5:55.

That's what they SAY.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This has been nagging me all night.

Do you remember that rumor flying around in July about Antifa/BLM coming into neighborhoods and using fireworks to catch houses on fire? Then like a month or two later the democrats were seeking an intelligence report as to how that rumor started?

I'm fairly certain that rumor was started by Qteam, or whomever, to get people to stock up on ammunition and guns. Like what was it three months after that walmart stopped selling ammunition and guns then reversed it by the end of the week.

I don't know if that's accurate but something about that doesn't make sense to me. It's almost like it was a preperation seed for the crap we're facing right now, on the off chance they have to do something drastic as a backup plan.

It wasn't a rumor. There was an actual commercial-grade firework attack on a Trump supporter's home. I saw the video, which was surveillance video from down the street, of the firework exploding.

Yea but when that circulated on facebook around the 4th of July every one around here was running with it. There was a mild freakout. Even among people that don't know anything about politics. Just imo it seemed very effective and targeted to get to the average person.

No. This incident occurred recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join