It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Please take a moment to read this laymen’s explanation of the SolarWinds hack and possible repercussions.

Connection of SolarWinds Hacking and US Elections Explained...

twitter.com...

Whoooah...

I've played with SW tools a few times, almost purchased years ago...

If the good guys are behind this 'hack', this could explain precisely how they 'have it all'.

Combined with the extremely damning audit out of Antrim County, and the fact that alternative Trump electors were selected for not just 3, or 4, but all 7 States that are in serious question (so, they could be used by Congress if enough of this garbage is exposed and they are even remotely honest)... well, things aren't looking nearly as bad as I was thinking...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
originally posted by: pteridine
"Is there any way Dominion can blame Solar software weaknesses for the voting irregularities? Something like "Evil Russia hacked Solar software and we didn't know what they were doing with our voting machines." "

Hehe. Watch they'll try to work Trump into it too. 'He colluded with the Russians to steal the election from himself!'

Well, there was the post from someone describing that the DS was well prepared with all kinds of manufactured evidence against DJT to frame him, 'proving' that he was the one engaging in the election fraud , etc...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

To cause the world to "go dark" it would have to be one powerful storm to knock out/disrupt communications.

Yes, but literally only a matter of time. It's estimated that a Carrington event type scenario happens roughly every 150 years, it just never mattered in the past.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if its true that Attorney General Barr didn't look for Election Laws Broken, as President Trump said?

With 20 states using Dominion Voting Systems and the Michigan and Georgia and Arizona forensic audits showing massive error percentages, it's time the DOJ did take a look, is it not?

Care, you keep saying things like this... the problem is, there is no way, at all, that this problem can be solved by Barr and the DOJ. If this is all for real, then I can assure you, their investigations are well past the 'ready to prosecute' stage, and are just waiting for the trigger. You did see where Durham's investigation was just massively increased, right? Why would they do that at this point, if they didn't have anything?

The only way I see this cleansing having any kind of chance of success, is a massive effort by MI, and a peaceful (as peaceful as the guilty will allow), limited martial law scenario where the really bad guys - including the ones in the MSM and big tech, but also the dirty politicians, local, State and federal - are arrested in one fell swoop and perp walked, then the overwhelming evidence presented and dumped. Assange/Snowden pardoned and testify/give evidence, the electronic sting+evidence. It has to be done in one fell surprise swoop, to minimize the danger to the public/the innocent.

Then, and only then, can the DOJ (and the military tribunals) start prosecuting.

This could get really ugly. They appear to be trying to keep it from getting too ugly.

Fingers crossed...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

To cause the world to "go dark" it would have to be one powerful storm to knock out/disrupt communications.

Yes, but literally only a matter of time. It's estimated that a Carrington event type scenario happens roughly every 150 years, it just never mattered in the past.

In the article, they refer to 'only being able to see by artificial light', as if the Sun would be blocked out. In a Carrington event, we would have flashlights, candles and such... no electric lighting from the grid, anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: pteridine

Since a one year delta seems to be working, this is an interesting drop.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁 3691
Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

And who cares if it isn't, you'll just run with it anyway right?

And if Snowden doesn't return in 2020...... meh you'll forget about it and move onto the next delta i'm sure.

Who cares about all the failed decodes and predictions if you can get one almost correct.... right?

You do have to accept that Q is a cipher, and while it appears to be worked out it cannot be 100% an exact answer because until it is over or until a key is found, Q may as well be an enigma machine. Hence the future proves past paradox. Ultimately, this could be real, faked ,the ever present " Russian" disninformation, a CCP controlled opposition, or a new Mk ultra experiment.

Why do you bother? certainly your immense brain power could be utilized on something not a larp for example you could apply to be the public relations liason for the office of president elect

I get what you say but how does Future proves Past help when you can't predict Future from Past.

You are just constantly behind the 8ball. Going... oooh yeah, that must've meant this. There is no benefit to any of it.

What happened to the 5pm reveal?

I'm not going to respond to the "why do you bother", I thought you'd of been better than ending with that. People resort to those comments because they want to put people off from posting if they don't agree. It's like you'd prefer an echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Doesn't NaturalNews have a bad reputation? I'm posting it regardless, seems interesting.

www.naturalnews.com...

Situation Update, Dec. 14th – Calls grow for Insurrection Act, window of opportunity Dec. 18th – 24th

Rumored “10-day lockdown” for Special Forces operations may be imminent, warn sources
"As all this is happening, Monkey Werx, a well-known analyst of military flight activities and someone with an extensive list of contacts inside the US military, warns that a 10-day lockdown may be imminent. Here’s a rough transcription of what he relayed to the public in a recent “Overwatch” video from the Monkey Werx video channel:

Word from the active SF guys in the field is that we need to all prepare for a 10 day lockdown soon. I am told it could be shorter, could be longer – just depends on how bad the opposition is. I have been told this will be global. I don’t have dates; but is was said with a sense of urgency. As a Christian, I pay attention when I start to get things independently from multiple sources. That same messaging came through three different people that I personally know and trust."
...snip...
"Watch my important interview with the founder of the We the People Convention below, where he calls for Trump to declare “limited martial law” and hold a new election under military authority:"

The only problem I have with that whole thing is this last comment.

No, it is not the job or the place of the military to hold or impose new elections.

The only thing that needs to happen is already in the Constitution... it is called a 'contingent election'.
edit on 15-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Who said she voted as H..

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
not sure if this connects but I started following DODAQ on linked in from a Somerset Belenoff thread somewhere...
She posts some really crazy random stuff, but today she posted a string of LinkedIn messages from Joe Biden and B. Obama

wcw.linkedin.com...:li:activity:6744527198822129664/

change c to w in WWW

Anyone have any ideas? or complete bunk as it is tied to Somerset???

Cheers back to lurk mode
MP

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
not sure if this connects but I started following DODAQ on linked in from a Somerset Belenoff thread somewhere...
She posts some really crazy random stuff, but today she posted a string of LinkedIn messages from Joe Biden and B. Obama

change c to w in WWW

Cheers back to lurk mode
MP

It's gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Did anyone get some of the content so we can find it or screen captures?

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

change c to w in WWW

Cheers back to lurk mode
MP

It's gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

change c to w in WWW

Cheers back to lurk mode

Link is broken (even after fixing the www)...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Does that have something to do with Titor and Unix?

Off topic BELOW

There's some incredibly weird stuff in wikileaks:

www.alphachiomega.org...

As of 2018 Alpha Chi Omega is partnered with Mary Kay, Allstate Foundation Purple Purse, The One Love Foundation, RAINN, and It's On Us, various organizations which also support domestic/sexual violence awareness and education and survivor support. The fraternity also supports Kristin's Story in cooperation with Delta Delta Delta, a nonprofit set up by the Delta Delta Delta mother of an Alpha Chi Omega member who committed suicide following a sexual assault.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5008699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
We are clearly in another level of understanding than the idiots in the media and their idiot sycophant's. You can learn more from the noobs here that were lurkers that have decided to share in this discussion than the media sycophants and their lackeys. Anyone who supposedly reads things and then thinks it means something that doesn't match what our eyes and reading comprehension is revealing has 'another think coming'.
If you have been actually reading the posts then what explains your lack of knowledge then?

Is that something you just do to distract from reality or is it an accident?
Good luck we are all gonna need it if the Cabal gets saved by Biden.

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Hey Hamlin.
You seem like you're getting a little worked up there with this post. Take it easy, man. Don't get too caught up in it. After all, it is just a larp.

I also wanted to suggest that you read some of the original q posts, maybe read some of the threads here at ATS that have come together on this topic. A lot of fascinating and informative research has come together in these pages.

Anyhow, if you read q's posts, that should help bring you up to speed. There is a fairly clear overarcing theme to them that you should be able to pick up on. You seem to be not understanding what this whole thing is about, so I thought I'd suggest it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for attributing those emotions to my post, I'm glad you felt the need to do this instead of actually responding directly to the content. It shows I'm "over target" and you are a "shill" whose just trying to off-topic me to get me stop posting.

When you have to go after the player because you can't go after the ball.

I've been reading Anon posts long before you even registered this secondary account of yours.

It's always a tell tell sign that you push opposing opinions away by just saying... go back and read. You fear having to actually respond to the glaringly obvious flaws.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What ELSE happened on Dec. 31, 1969...the date our friend joined ATS?
12/31/1969 is the UNIX epoch date...it indicates a bug is being employed.

Does that have something to do with Titor and Unix?

Off topic BELOW

There's some incredibly weird stuff in wikileaks:
[...]

www.alphachiomega.org...

As of 2018 Alpha Chi Omega is partnered with Mary Kay, Allstate Foundation Purple Purse, The One Love Foundation, RAINN, and It's On Us, various organizations which also support domestic/sexual violence awareness and education and survivor support. The fraternity also supports Kristin's Story in cooperation with Delta Delta Delta, a nonprofit set up by the Delta Delta Delta mother of an Alpha Chi Omega member who committed suicide following a sexual assault.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Looks like standard procedure for fraternity/sorority rituals regarding ingress of new members. They are weird but kinda cool at the same time.

Phi Phi K A
edit on Tue Dec 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Woah, woah. That's an incredible video. I've never seen that before (not that high def and zoomed out). That woman behind the secret service guy is taking her signals from someone off camera, and specifically waits to be out of view, then passes the folder to the secret service guy, who then passes it forward. Who is she?

a reply to: Hamlin

I did some digging for you.
C-Span: Secret Service Delivers Letter To Jeb

edit on 12/15/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join