It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

To cause the world to "go dark" it would have to be one powerful storm to knock out/disrupt communications.

Yes, but literally only a matter of time. It's estimated that a Carrington event type scenario happens roughly every 150 years, it just never mattered in the past.

We would have warning of such a thing though. They would know it was coming, and there would be little they could do to hide preparations to weather it even if they tried to keep it from the public because you know they would do what they could to cushion the impact on their own infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

I have never known Somerset to post from Linkedin. Any post she makes would be on the Glamis calling site. If I were to guess someone is larping as her. Ive done a lot of videos and digging into her and the World Governing Counsel since I came across it on here in a ignored post back in Jan. Thats what led me to the Q discovery there and then it all just snowballed from there.
I cant get your link to work in any kind of way to check it and see or I would, but I highly doubt it is the real Somerset from how you described it

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Woah, woah. That's an incredible video. I've never seen that before (not that high def and zoomed out). That woman behind the secret service guy is taking her signals from someone off camera, and specifically waits to be out of view, then passes the folder to the secret service guy, who then passes it forward. Who is she?

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: Hamlin

I did some digging for you.
C-Span: Secret Service Delivers Letter To Jeb

There's this lady too:

She waits to stop looking at Jeb after he gets the folder.
I'm not sure about the one behind Mr. Bald but that's a good catch!
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3608699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: pteridine

Since a one year delta seems to be working, this is an interesting drop.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁 3691
Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

And who cares if it isn't, you'll just run with it anyway right?

And if Snowden doesn't return in 2020...... meh you'll forget about it and move onto the next delta i'm sure.

Who cares about all the failed decodes and predictions if you can get one almost correct.... right?

You do have to accept that Q is a cipher, and while it appears to be worked out it cannot be 100% an exact answer because until it is over or until a key is found, Q may as well be an enigma machine. Hence the future proves past paradox. Ultimately, this could be real, faked ,the ever present " Russian" disninformation, a CCP controlled opposition, or a new Mk ultra experiment.

Why do you bother? certainly your immense brain power could be utilized on something not a larp for example you could apply to be the public relations liason for the office of president elect

I get what you say but how does Future proves Past help when you can't predict Future from Past.

You are just constantly behind the 8ball. Going... oooh yeah, that must've meant this. There is no benefit to any of it.

What happened to the 5pm reveal?

I'm not going to respond to the "why do you bother", I thought you'd of been better than ending with that. People resort to those comments because they want to put people off from posting if they don't agree. It's like you'd prefer an echo chamber.

I smiled at the ending.
but i am easily amused

Now you did answer your own question without realizing it at the end of the day Q makes a few binding statements.
this one we touched on
1. future proves past - this in and of itself declares you should not even attempt to predict things as that is not the intention

2. Nothing can stop what is coming - I take a more pragmatic approach to Q . I take a vast majority of Q at face value There is nothing we can do to affect the outcome it is happening independent of Anon predictions.
lastly numurology etc are guesses and again no prediction necessary if you are only reading it at face i.e delta's are just that, anniversaries of post dates.

You cannot question the fact that the post times and dates match up a lot and tend to follow a plan, is that conclusive? no.

Slogans, calm before the storm etc are rallying calls

i am not going to waste much time on this, but did want to point out something friend told me.

You don't have to believe in voodoo, satanism, karma, and witchcraft for its followers to affect you.
If there is enough belief in Q to affect those making important decisions in local and national government then whether it is real, or a government funded A.I program matters not.
edit on 15-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That's some serious sleight of hand. But she actually keeps the folder (I think). The secret service guy knows it is coming, moves into position, she reaches around with the folder. She was off by a fraction of a second. If she had waited a fraction of a second more it wouldn't have been caught on video.

originally posted by: Caled
Woah, woah. That's an incredible video. I've never seen that before (not that high def and zoomed out). That woman behind the secret service guy is taking her signals from someone off camera, and specifically waits to be out of view, then passes the folder to the secret service guy, who then passes it forward. Who is she?

a reply to: Hamlin

I did some digging for you.
C-Span: Secret Service Delivers Letter To Jeb

There's this lady too:

She waits to stop looking at Jeb after he gets the folder.
I'm not sure about the one behind Mr. Bald but that's a good catch!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

To cause the world to "go dark" it would have to be one powerful storm to knock out/disrupt communications.

Yes, but literally only a matter of time. It's estimated that a Carrington event type scenario happens roughly every 150 years, it just never mattered in the past.

In the article, they refer to 'only being able to see by artificial light', as if the Sun would be blocked out. In a Carrington event, we would have flashlights, candles and such... no electric lighting from the grid, anyway.

Exactly right. Sol goes out we are D E A D .... Life as we know it ceases and we may not survive as a species. Life will survive Earth but a sun blackout event will destroy us with an Ice Age type instant catastrophe. Once the warmth escapes to space we will be frozen and fast. Maybe within a couple of days.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Jeb with the "Daddy's not in that coffin is he?" look. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You're really creeping me out.

Is that the ten days of darkness?
Soon as I wake up and there's no sun I'm done working. Period. No dice.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yeah, a lot of people are weak on science.

I usually point to the mastadons that come out of the permafrost with the flowers they were eating still in their mouths.

It would be Biblical. Fast.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Christmas is "Biblical" too.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I missed this POTUS tweet whilst celebrating dad's memorial last night. It looks to be important because he chose to tweet it at 00:55:55

TX presidential electors cast all 38 votes for Trump & Pence... they also voted to "condemn" SCOTUS tossing out TX election lawsuit. #txlege t.co...

What are the implications of a state CONDEMNing the Supreme Court of the United States?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

@Creep Thunder
What can be done, if anything, to prepare?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Sorry, I was implying it won't happen. Yes, if our Sun goes black it is over. The real 10 days of darkness being bandied around should be related to electrical grids and other electronic activity. There will be some that still work but mostly if we had that big Solar flare the side that was facing it will go somewhat "dark" after the unprotected equipment fries.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

(post by IAMTAT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The date Unix was born IIRC. For systems, everything before that was prior-Big Bang.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

In addition to the Winter Solstice taking place...the great conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter occurs on Dec. 21, 2020.
"Biblical Sky Event".

HOW ARE YOU
PREPARING FOR
DECEMBER 21,
2020?

DID YOU KNOW
THAT IT MAY BE
THE GREATEST
CONJUNCTION
IN ~800 YEARS?

THREAD:
twitter.com...

edit on 15-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Nothing. We will all be ice cubes in hours, if it even takes THAT long.

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join