It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Whoever quoted this article from GP about the Antrim County report,
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/
there was a link in there to a scribd post of a pdf of the report, thought I'd post that in here to make it easier for anyone who wants to take a look at it:
www.scribd.com...

I wonder if its true that Attorney General Barr didn't look for Election Laws Broken, as President Trump said?

With 20 states using Dominion Voting Systems and the Michigan and Georgia and Arizona forensic audits showing massive error percentages, it's time the DOJ did take a look, is it not?

I think if they were going to they would have by now. We don't know that they haven't. I assume that they are part of the plan and are just playing it close, but I don't know.

Barr has never actually said that he knew there was no evidence or anything like that. He gave a carefully worded statement that would allow the media to misquote him as saying 'no evidence.' In his letter announcing his departure, he mentions that he met with the president to discuss election fraud. He carefully refrained from offering any disposition on that.

They could have all kinds of evidence, doesn't mean they're gonna run out and tell all the reporters about it. They'll keep it quiet until they're ready to use it if they're doing it right, at which point we'll probably hear about it. Anyhow, they've probably long since taken a good long look if they ever intended to.

originally posted by: Hamlin
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Hey Hamlin.
You seem like you're getting a little worked up there with this post. Take it easy, man. Don't get too caught up in it. After all, it is just a larp.

I also wanted to suggest that you read some of the original q posts, maybe read some of the threads here at ATS that have come together on this topic. A lot of fascinating and informative research has come together in these pages.

Anyhow, if you read q's posts, that should help bring you up to speed. There is a fairly clear overarcing theme to them that you should be able to pick up on. You seem to be not understanding what this whole thing is about, so I thought I'd suggest it. Hope this helps.
edit on Tue Dec 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by Hamlin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
First of all great find More1. Bombs have been dropping all over the place tonight.

Wow, you all aren't kidding. The exposures are coming in quick succession, and a lot of things had already occurred and kept hidden from public view or watered down to diminish it's importance.

Side note. I hope whoever the new owners of this site may be that they consider adding a "ignore" feature. Would probably settle down a lot of the problems...

I too have noticed the not so subtle intrusions while attempting to enjoy my morning cup of COFEVE while pouring over the KUE threads. I don't have any interest in the flat earth theory, but I also don't jump in at the tail end of their discussions to start frantically wailing about how the earth is really round and your all living a lie over and over again. Frankly, it makes them appear ridiculous. And that's the kindest comment I can make on that subject. I will give out a small applause just for the sudden tenacity of their derailing efforts.

But I won't entertain them again. It's COFEVE time

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

When you can't handle an opposing opinion on a discussion board then maybe you are too sensitive to be posting on it.

This is an open forum to discuss Q. Not a Q supporters only, tow the line thread.

Deal with opposing views without resorting to without "but but shill" or "but but troll".

frantically wailing

Again thanks for letting me know I'm over target and you can't actually respond to my content so are just going after me instead.

Q got y'all programmed to think that people who don't follow the Q way must be enemies. lol, and you say this isn't a cult.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Hey Hamlin.
You seem like you're getting a little worked up there with this post. Take it easy, man. Don't get too caught up in it. After all, it is just a larp.

I also wanted to suggest that you read some of the original q posts, maybe read some of the threads here at ATS that have come together on this topic. A lot of fascinating and informative research has come together in these pages.

Anyhow, if you read q's posts, that should help bring you up to speed. There is a fairly clear overarcing theme to them that you should be able to pick up on. You seem to be not understanding what this whole thing is about, so I thought I'd suggest it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for attributing those emotions to my post, I'm glad you felt the need to do this instead of actually responding directly to the content. It shows I'm "over target" and you are a "shill" whose just trying to off-topic me to get me stop posting.

When you have to go after the player because you can't go after the ball.

I've been reading Anon posts long before you even registered this secondary account of yours.

It's always a tell tell sign that you push opposing opinions away by just saying... go back and read. You fear having to actually respond to the glaringly obvious flaws.

What exactly do you mean? I'm trying to figure out how what you just wrote works as a reply to what I just wrote to you, and I'm naturally a little confused.

Are you saying that you think I'm a shill because I invited you to do some reading that might answer all of the questions you keep asking, or because you expect me to do your research for you, or some other reason?

Seriously though, the invitation to educate yourself was not meant to be misconstrued as a personal attack. If you want to figure out what it's all about, you should read about it. That's not some sort of personal attack. An observation, perhaps. You keep asking all these questions that could easily be answered with a little reading. Unless you're just trolling, in which case I suppose all the pointless questions would be understandable.

What does how many accounts I have have to do with anything? Flaws? Like I said. Relax man. After all, it is just a larp.

Hey wait a minute...are you a robot?
qanon.pub...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

I did some digging for you.
C-Span: Secret Service Delivers Letter To Jeb

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

I did some digging for you.
C-Span: Secret Service Delivers Letter To Jeb

Care to expand? This video just shows Laura Bush showing Jeb bush something. You can't see an envelope and you don't see the secret service deliver it.

Is this a different note, are you saying she was showing him the envelope?

Why did Pence receive one was well?

Why do you think this is "digging" when it doesn't add anything to what was already said and you didn't answer any of the other questions posed about why this is of any significance.

You are just throwing things at the wall and pretending you've found something.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

The initiation to educate myself was not meant to be a personal attack. Ok sure.

The natural response to the sensitive Q'ers to anyone who posts something against the grain is to;

1) "educate yourself"
2) "shill"
3) "troll".

You went with option 1.

I've read it everything you suggest, something I doubt YOU have done. So what's your next suggestion? Maybe you could respond to the content of my post and worry less about my credentials.

Oh wait you've jumped to 3 now. Nothing like being predictable. And thrown in robot as well, with just a link to the Q aggregator. Wonderful contribution.

Thanks again for telling me to relax. I'm perfectly calm, but thanks for your deep concern. You obviously don't have the ability to discuss the topic at hand.

I'm naturally a little confused.

That doesn't surprise me. I look forward to your next personal attack to try and derail this off-topic.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Kind of funny to think of Hillary being controlled by Obama. Shes been in the game much longer you would think it was the other way around. At least Byrne is a little easier to believe than McAffe and all his stories, though Byrne does give him a run for his money.

Yes I agree that Hillary being controlled by Obama doesn't sound right. If you watch the video and read the tweets carefully, it somewhat seems that Obama takes the blame but they are really referencing "Obama's people" in the DOJ as the ones calling the shots. Those people probably just use the current president's name for leverage, and as a scapegoat.

If you step back and look at it, it seems like entities in the DOJ / Intel Communities are blackmailing and bribing all the incoming presidents. The actual "deep state" may be compromising them upon entry so they can control them and their presidency.

I would bet they have something on Obama, Hillary and Biden.

That would explain all the madness they tried to pull on Trump and his team during his transition in 2016. They didn't just hate Trump, they probably do that to all the presidents. They just didn't get away with it this time. So then they tried over and over again to get something on him and nothing would stick.

I thought this was the case for decades now. That long term entities in government control the presidents in some way. Blackmail, bribery, or just outright lies. One theory I had was about what happens during the very first presidential intelligence briefing where the CIA gets to tell the new president all of their deepest secrets to bring them up to speed. An outsider like Trump can be told anything by the CIA. How would he be able to tell what is real and what isn't?

I imagine the worst case scenario like this:

CIA: Mr. President, congratulations on your win. Now its time for your first intelligence briefing. You need to sit down for this.

President: Ok. Give it to me straight.

CIA: Well, there is an invisible enemy we have been fighting for centuries. We are not certain if they are human or aliens.

President: What? Are you joking? Wow. You must be joking.

CIA: No sir, we are not joking. Because of this you must do everything we say or they will destroy you. They will destroy all of us, like JFK and 9/11.

President: Oh my god...

CIA: If you don't do what we say, they starting mass shooting up schools, bars, country concerts and bomb marathons. Last time they released a virus.

President: How come we can't find these people and take them out?!

CIA: They do everything by proxy and never leave a trace. They are very sophisticated. It's almost like they have surrogates roaming around, not afraid of death, and they have no conscious or empathy.

President: So that's it? I am just a puppet?

CIA: Yes sir.

This conspiracy is way out there but its fun to entertain.
edit on 15-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

The video shows a bald man hand over a note perfectly timed and obscured by the passing coffin with Bush totally in it at the 10 second mark.

I'm sure he's just larping. I just wanted you to see the larp first hand, that's all. I'm just pretending there's a big grand conspiracy to pass the time, like yourself.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's not that I lack the ability, I'm simply unwilling.

Why would I want to discuss your convictions in the flawed beliefs that we're all just a bunch of nuts, shills, idiots, or cult members for reading about an interesting online larp? You're entitled to your opinion, I'm not really sure why you would expect me to try and convince you otherwise.

As to discussion about Q, I just tried that, remember? I responded to your obvious lack of knowledge with regards to Q's theme by suggesting that you study up a bit, to which you responded by calling me a shill. If you've already read everything and you still can't figure it out, maybe you should, I dunno, re read some of it?

Anyhow, I tried. Good day sir!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Catching up so apologies if mentioned:

The Catherine Herridge tweet in your post contains 3x +,

17 posts with +++ including #123

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148289594 📁
Nov 6 2017 17:07:57 (EST)
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Dec 14th.

1, 2, 3, GO?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"Is it possible? Of course. Is it likely? I don't see it."

Then when they come to get us, we can say we did what we could do and die with dignity.

Exactly... but...

This is an extremely hard position to be in, when you have 3 young kids.

I honestly don't know what to do about them if this worst case turns out to be the new normal.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG
Potentially huge!!

twitter.com...

Is the United States the only country with charges against Assange? Why would his pardon be "potentially huge"?

Imagine if you will, the following scenario.

Seth Rich leaked the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks, because he knew the DNC had defrauded Bernie out of his nomination. He knew how they did it and knew where the vote adjuticators were "sanitising" ballots.
Seth Rich was murdered, but why? The leak had already happened, unless of course he know more than was leaked, or leaked more than actually got released.
We know Julian Assange has his own insurance policy. What if that insurance policy contains the remainder of the Seth Rich leaks, that Julian knew was important enough to keep hold of.
What if THAT leads back to Dominion or Scytl etc.

So if JA testifies that SR was the leaker and was murdered because he had more information of the Bernie fraud....

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

The video shows a bald man hand over a note perfectly timed and obscured by the passing coffin with Bush totally in it at the 10 second mark.

So perfectly obscured... yet you know it definitely occurred. So either you are omnipotent or he did a terrible job.

I'm sure he's just larping. I just wanted you to see the larp first hand, that's all. I'm just pretending there's a big grand conspiracy to pass the time, like yourself.

Why would he be larping? Why would I think he was larping? Its unclear if he does pass a note/envelope or collection plate or whatever, but thats not really relevant.

What does the note say? The part where you fantasize about what is says is the larp.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It's not that I lack the ability, I'm simply unwilling.

Why would I want to discuss your convictions in the flawed beliefs that we're all just a bunch of nuts, shills, idiots, or cult members for reading about an interesting online larp? You're entitled to your opinion, I'm not really sure why you would expect me to try and convince you otherwise.

As to discussion about Q, I just tried that, remember? I responded to your obvious lack of knowledge with regards to Q's theme by suggesting that you study up a bit, to which you responded by calling me a shill. If you've already read everything and you still can't figure it out, maybe you should, I dunno, re read some of it?

Anyhow, I tried. Good day sir!

Of course. You could counter all the points I made about why its totally ridiculous and a terrible way to communicate and how you methods to connect the communications are garbage... but me, you can't be bothered right?

Instead you just want to tell people you've studied it and found the answer and they should do the same. Way to help the movement.

You've tried nothing, all you've proven is that you are ignorant on the topic, can't handle opposition and are unable to counter valid points made.

Re-read what I wrote and come back when you can actually add something to it. You couldn't even grasp the point I was making about being called a "shill".

You just parrot the Q line and when someone challenges you on something you've said you blow them off by saying they need to read all of Q's drops again. You clearly have no clue.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

(Note Paragraph #7 that describes how the Dominion system (possibly) enabled Brian Kemp to beat Stacy Abrams in the Georgia 2018 governors race.)

Interesting, I'll have to look into this (when I have some free time... yeah, right)...

But... Georgia didn't start using the Dominion machines until this year (2020)... right? So, which machines were they using in 2016?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just an update on a previous post...

I know this isn't strictly Q, but as it is meant to be a military operation, then I'm kind of intrigued as to what is going to be revealed.

Coming very soon to a twitter feed near you. As soon as I see what it is, and so long as it isn't something boring, I'll post an update and appropriate links.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

SCOTUS? Chickensh*ts.

Supposedly, these are educated people. Apparently not because they have just been Party to the Crime of murdering the United States.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Since a one year delta seems to be working, this is an interesting drop.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁 3691
Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

And who cares if it isn't, you'll just run with it anyway right?

And if Snowden doesn't return in 2020...... meh you'll forget about it and move onto the next delta i'm sure.

Who cares about all the failed decodes and predictions if you can get one almost correct.... right?

You do have to accept that Q is a cipher, and while it appears to be worked out it cannot be 100% an exact answer because until it is over or until a key is found, Q may as well be an enigma machine. Hence the future proves past paradox. Ultimately, this could be real, faked ,the ever present " Russian" disninformation, a CCP controlled opposition, or a new Mk ultra experiment.

Why do you bother? certainly your immense brain power could be utilized on something not a larp for example you could apply to be the public relations liason for the office of president elect

edit on 15-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join