It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
so SKY EVENT = the great injunction
edit on 15-12-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
so SKY EVENT = the great injunction

It's been suggested that the conjunction will resemble the 'Star of Bethlehem'.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well, yes, but that "god" has no supernatural teeth.

Same as any God. I have never seen anything like 'supernatural teeth' from the Christian God.

But that is beside my point...

It is still a religion.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Is it weird that I am totally ok with that at this point?

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

Nothing. We will all be ice cubes in hours, if it even takes THAT long.

edit on 12/15/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, Sky News UK have just this minute announced that Florida Electoral College has just voted for Biden

Ummm... no??? Florida went for Trump. Where did you get that it went to Biden???

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
It doesn't matter . Nevada is bound to vote for the popular vote winner. If they don't then the SOS will refuse their elector vote and replace the elector with one that must sign the pledge.

The ones that were certified will vote for Biden. NV, like 6 other states, is sending dueling electors. The Trump electors are there to preserve Trumps options in case his legal challenges are successful or enough Congresscritters are convinced of the fraud (Antrim County forensic audit results +?), or, Congress, on 1/6, could refuse the certified electors and go with the Trump electors (or toss the whole shebang and move to a contingent election), if the evidence of fraud is massive enough.

Methinks after the now released forensic audit results of the Dominion machines in Antrim County, and more than likely some additional forensic audits and results are released, the latter is a very real possibility.
edit on 15-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Watching Lindsey Graham on Hannity.

I've noticed the last couple times I've seen him, his eye's have been very red.

Has anyone one heard of him having health problems?

He is compromised, and likely on the prosecutions list. Maybe he isn't in too deep that he can't make a deal, but he needs to go down.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: tanstaafl

It was the ATS join date in his/her/it’s profile.

I know, but my point is it - their join date - wasn't showing in any of the screenshots that I saw...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, ok, thanks... interesting, if nothing else...

Still wondering if anything was ever said about this account from the ATS owners/operators/moderators who would know...

Not that I am aware of.
I think they were embarrassed it was able to happen and they couldn't prevent it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Is it weird that I am totally ok with that at this point?

a reply to: Flesh699

Nothing. We will all be ice cubes in hours, if it even takes THAT long.

No, the world has gone insane. Literally.

People breaking laws and not being arrested. Human biology being ignored for feelings. Convicted criminals being released. Police being defunded. A pedophile headed to the WH. People actually celebrating that.

I'm ready and willing. I recognize that it's time.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

SCOTUS? Chickensh*ts.

Supposedly, these are educated people. Apparently not because they have just been Party to the Crime of murdering the United States.

You are wrong, friend.

They cannot fix this. What is happening is way beyond them, or the DOJ... which is why I am firmly in the camp of ' the only solutions is to use the military'. I just hope they do it right...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Feeling pretty disheartened today. Any chance of good news?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You and will have to agree to disagree on God, but as my experiences of it have been personal, I cannot prove anything. Seek and ye shall find.

If you sit back and wait? Well, your evidence might come in ways you won't like.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I don't see that happening since the swamp has been consistent on its swampyness every step of the way. Especially in states that bind their electors to the popular vote.

Bound elector votes IMO is stupid because it basically kills the point of being a republic, but nonetheless the SCOTUS ruled for it.

IMO trumps only card left is the Military with a Hail Mary.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Feeling pretty disheartened today. Any chance of good news?

I see good news all over the place...

All 7 of the battleground States are sending dueling electors to Congress...

The forensic audit of the machines in Antrim County, should absolutely trigger many more, and that avalanche should be enough to prove Sidney's (and Lin's) cases currently at the Supreme Court...

Lots of good news...

Incidentally - anyone have links to these Supreme Court cases? I can't find them, but Sidney said they were docketed in an interview yesterday.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT

The date Unix was born IIRC. For systems, everything before that was prior-Big Bang.

Cheers

Self-correction -- Actually one day before the Unix Epoch began. That was January 1, 1970.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That’s what I think too but in order for it to come close to working in his favor he has to have all of his ducks in a row and damning evidence of foreign interference against A lot of actors. Given his lawyers track record my confidence weakens everyday

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I don't see that happening since the swamp has been consistent on its swampyness every step of the way. Especially in states that bind their electors to the popular vote.

Irrelevant to the issue at hand. Only those certified electors are bound. If Congress rejects them and accepts the Trump electors, those are not bound...

Bound elector votes IMO is stupid because it basically kills the point of being a republic, but nonetheless the SCOTUS ruled for it.

No, it isn't stupid. It isn't the electors themselves that are charged in the Constitution, it is the State Legislatures.

Congress isn't bound by that requirement.

IMO trumps only card left is the Military with a Hail Mary.

While I don't think it is the only way this can go down, I think it is the best, and will be used even if Congress goes to a contingent election - it will be easier if Congress does, but either way, yes, the military needs to be used to execute the mass arrests and expose all of the evidence.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I wonder what they will find in Maricopa...

Twit

BREAKING: Subpoenas are being issued in Maricopa Country to seize ALL of the Dominion systems for a full forensic audit.

#WarRoomPandemic

edit on 15-12-2020 by Cameoii because: fixed link

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join