It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Whoever quoted this article from GP about the Antrim County report,
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/
there was a link in there to a scribd post of a pdf of the report, thought I'd post that in here to make it easier for anyone who wants to take a look at it:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: Trillium

Donoghue served in the 82nd Airborne Division... so did Flynn.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xactamundo
If the military don’t stop this s#it show the only way to stop a full out war is secession of a number of key states and the stoppage of anything China related.
Trying to hang knowing every Avenue has to be explored and when it happens it has to be like a lightening strike and perfectly executed.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wonder if any of these mask types/brands violate OSHA rules for adults and/or kids.?
I could see a huge class-action lawsuit coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Reading it from the link Trillium sent (thanks Trillium) I find it even more interesting. Besides the key and kingdom thing it mentions The Stars (which is what Orion is) and The Sun (Solar Wind). Not sure if I'm allowed to quote the post verbatim so being vague with it but within today's context that posts fits in with it imo.

EDIT: Post also mentions "The door opens October 2nd". I googled October 2nd 2020 but found these Texas reports on Oct 2nd and 3rd 2019 where these examiners didn't recommend Dominion for voting.

www.sos.texas.gov...

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Can't find my save of the post here by the mysterious visitor from the future when he/she posted late Septembe/early October about "a mote going through a keyhole" or something to that effect. And something about "a Kingdom" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. Bringing it up because the Orion tool from the management system listed in that tweet uses the phrase that it's a "key to the kingdom". I think that's the exact phrase used. Probably nothing but found it interesting.

Connection of SolarWinds Hacking and US Elections Explained...

Read the conQlusion with Q glasses on.

Funny, I was looking for my copy to and can't find it. IIRC you're right.
Trill, links again?

edit on 14-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hmm, what if Project Odin is a supersecure voter ID blockchain? ....from the future.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Reading it from the link Trillium sent (thanks Trillium) I find it even more interesting. Besides the key and kingdom thing it mentions The Stars (which is what Orion is) and The Sun (Solar Wind). Not sure if I'm allowed to quote the post verbatim so being vague with it but within today's context that posts fits in with it imo.

Can't find my save of the post here by the mysterious visitor from the future when he/she posted late Septembe/early October about "a mote going through a keyhole" or something to that effect. And something about "a Kingdom" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. Bringing it up because the Orion tool from the management system listed in that tweet uses the phrase that it's a "key to the kingdom". I think that's the exact phrase used. Probably nothing but found it interesting.

Trill, links again?

"Trump Wins, Brace for impact."

Previous Drop does contain "KINGDOM" and "KEYHOLE."

I'd say it adds up in some way, though I have zero idea in what way right not. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Russia is the only politically correct enemy left being a country of white folks.

That's hilarious, but there's always a bit of truth in comedy. It really is a legitimate point.

Also, the irony where Leftist Commie bastards in America finger their ideologist comrades as direct enemies, but snuggle up to Chinese CCP spies....literally.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"Borrowed from James Wood"..made me giggle..
DimSum and DimWit

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Whoever quoted this article from GP about the Antrim County report,
www.thegatewaypundit.com... ots-sent-mass-adjudication-giving-individuals-ma/
there was a link in there to a scribd post of a pdf of the report, thought I'd post that in here to make it easier for anyone who wants to take a look at it:
www.scribd.com...

I wonder if its true that Attorney General Barr didn't look for Election Laws Broken, as President Trump said?

With 20 states using Dominion Voting Systems and the Michigan and Georgia and Arizona forensic audits showing massive error percentages, it's time the DOJ did take a look, is it not?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks. Yes, I think it adds up too, but also not completely sure. But I'll delve into this rabbit hole and if anything really comes together I'll post it with everything in a coherent order. Also, mainly wanted to mention I edited a Secretary Of State of Texas link to my above post that fits in with the October 2nd reference in case you missed it.

Trill, links again?

I'd say it adds up in some way, though I have zero idea in what way right not. Good catch!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Big Wikileaks dump, so I am told....?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Trill, links again?

Backdoor.Sunburst is a SolarWinds digitally-signed component of the Orion software framework that contains a backdoor that communicates via HTTP to third party servers.

Solarwinds: Malware is a FEATURE, not a "bug"!™

It’s a friendly trojan horse inside.🤡🤪

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Doesn't NaturalNews have a bad reputation? I'm posting it regardless, seems interesting.

www.naturalnews.com...

Situation Update, Dec. 14th – Calls grow for Insurrection Act, window of opportunity Dec. 18th – 24th

Rumored “10-day lockdown” for Special Forces operations may be imminent, warn sources

As all this is happening, Monkey Werx, a well-known analyst of military flight activities and someone with an extensive list of contacts inside the US military, warns that a 10-day lockdown may be imminent. Here’s a rough transcription of what he relayed to the public in a recent “Overwatch” video from the Monkey Werx video channel:

Word from the active SF guys in the field is that we need to all prepare for a 10 day lockdown soon. I am told it could be shorter, could be longer – just depends on how bad the opposition is. I have been told this will be global. I don’t have dates; but is was said with a sense of urgency. As a Christian, I pay attention when I start to get things independently from multiple sources. That same messaging came through three different people that I personally know and trust.

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is constitutional and has been invoked over 20 times by previous presidents. It reads, in part:

[...]

edit on Tue Dec 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed massive quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

My dad was a Naval Institute guy. He wrote for Proceedings...

With a big winter storm on it's way, the grocery store was a masked frenzy. As usual, nobody was coughing, sneezing, sick nor dying in the isles. People were bumping off each other, maybe a dozen to a lane....hardly impervious to super virii.

It's just so silly, and wrong. Medical equipment and quarantine are for sick people, not healthy ones. I am pretty sick of it though.

It is madness. Fear is a helluva drug it would seem.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Found on gab:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is there any way Dominion can blame Solar software weaknesses for the voting irregularities? Something like "Evil Russia hacked Solar software and we didn't know what they were doing with our voting machines."

I'm sure their comms will be used against them.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
FYI:

The Dept of Homeland Security (DHS) also dispatched a warning, and further reporting on the issue pointed out the intrusion itself took place in May of 2020and the malware was constructed to disguise itself within the SolarWinds’ system.

A cyber security firm, FireEye, found the intrusion door, identified the source code and tracked it to SolarWinds. FireEye then notified law enforcement and federal agencies who then began reviewing the breach.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... -foreign-actors/

Lately, we've been receiving revelations of things that occurred before the November election. This big cyber attack... Barr upgrading Durham to Special Counsel....Four Investigations into the Bidens going back to late 2018...CCP Spy Fang-Fang banging Congressman Swalwell was known by Pelosi in 2019.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join