It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does he have an ATS account?
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
They in a Panic mode Now
Enjoy The Show

Solarwinds is scrubbing their site.

www.solarwinds.com...

I clicked a few links at. The bottom of the 404 page. They still work. You can find out some of what the company does. The government one is interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
dailywire.com/news/trump-administration-official-files-50-million-defamation-lawsuit-against-cnn
www.dailywire.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

SolarWinds CEO (Kevin B. Thompson) and Directors sold $15,000,000 of personal stock in the company last month.

Source: insiderpaper.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is an email I received from Solarwinds yesterday at 0500 GMT (I use Solarwinds RMM for client monitoring)

We have just been made aware our systems experienced a highly sophisticated, manual supply chain attack on SolarWinds® Orion® Platform software builds for versions 2019.4 through 2020.2.1. We have been advised this attack was likely conducted by an outside nation state and intended to be a narrow, extremely targeted, and manually executed incident, as opposed to a broad, system-wide attack.

At this time, we are not aware of an impact to our SolarWinds MSP products including RMM and N-central.

If you own a SolarWinds Orion product, we recommend you visit www.solarwinds.com/securityadvisory for more detailed information. If you have any immediate questions, please contact Customer Support at 1-866-530-8040 or [email protected].

Security and trust in our software are the foundation of our commitment to our customers. Thank you for your continued patience and partnership as we continue to work through this issue.

Thank you,

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
DOJ Charges Chinese Nationals With Hacking More Than 100 Companies (September 16, 2020)

"The Department of Justice has used every tool available to disrupt the illegal computer intrusions and cyberattacks by these Chinese citizens," said Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen.

Prosecutors say the trio used sophisticated techniques, including what's known as "supply chain attacks," in which they hacked software providers and inserted malware into their products. That allowed hackers to then compromise the companies and individuals downstream that purchased the software.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Big Texas case against Pennsylvania Wisconsin Michigan and Georgia has been reframed to make Trump electors the plaintiffs.

From Sidney Powell..

mobile.twitter.com...

Important to keep this in mind as we move closer to the January 6th election certification by a joint session of Congress.

Fun Fact: If we count all of the electoral votes cast for Trump today and all of the electoral votes cast for Biden, Trump leads 312-306.

Here is the map: twitter.com...

Keep your eye on developments pertaining to the DOJ vis-a-vis Joe Biden.

Keep your eye on any developments from the revised/revived Texas case against GA-PA-WI-MI.

Keep your eye on Joe Biden's visible health.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So larWinds Appoints Sudhakar Ramakrishna as New President and Chief Executive Officer - December 09, 2020

SolarWinds Corporation (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, and its Board of Directors have named Sudhakar Ramakrishna as the company’s new President and Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors, each to become effective on January 4, 2021.

He's another Biden swamp crook.

Federal Election Commission

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The Missing Link: SolarWinds ORION Software interfaces with SENTINEL, the FBI system developed and created by Ghislaine Maxwell’s sister and her company Chilead

mobile.twitter.com...

t.co...

That's where I remember seeing #SolarWinds mentioned! VAULT 7 CIA Hacking Tools Revealed #SolarWinds

mobile.twitter.com...

I also validated that gab screengrab just to do it:

There's many 4 and 5 stars for gmail app just from today. Seems suspicious. I see that a lot on Twitter and YouTube by bots.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0802699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981
It's good to see the SolarWinds company letting users/customers know that "somebody did something".

Similarly, there was a big hack of the Pentagon's personnel files, revealed this past February.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

These hacks/breaches are big news for 1 or 2 news cycles, but you rarely find out later on who was responsible. The media plants "Russia" in the public's mind, and that's the end of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Isn't it illegal to have someone else vote for you, especially so if you are an "Elector". Shouldn't this be a bigger worry for people that it seems to be?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DARK KNIGHT - GAME THEORY - RED OCTOBER - BATTLE FOR THE SOUL
- The battle for Gotham's soul = opposing sides in different boats
- Faced with the opportunity to "save ourselves" by destroying others
- As Pteridine describes, our choices matter & will make a difference.

8 KU Posts = GAME THEORY
60 - 97 - 1789 - 2937 - 3702 - 3929 - 4024 - 4509
KU3702 = 2 year delta on Dec 17.
KU60 = Nov 2 = 11/2 (mirror) 2/11 = Feb 11 = KU724 (RED OCTOBER)
KU1789 = repeats KU 60 post (delta 1789-60 = 1729)
KU1729 = Reference "sub missile attack" (date stamp 12:17 = links to KU3702 date)
RED OCTOBER = both a sub missile & global malware attack

TEAM TRUMP POINTING US TO THE CORRECT PATH?
FLYNN: Fight with Honor & Integrity.
POTUS: Show Courage & Wisdom.
POTUS: I want nothing... Just do the right thing.
KU: NO FEAR, HOLD THE LINE, TRUST THE PLAN
Don't get caught up in the illusion attempting to divide/deceive/cause chaos.
Team Trump & MI are doing the heavy lifting...
but we will provide the key.

FIND THE "KEY"
Having FAITH that the majority on both sides are good (we are not enemies)
Using this FAITH to overcome our FEARS.
Trusting this courage sparks the flame for another to stand up.
Forgiving others allows us to be forgiven too.
Team Trump is the NOT our key to victory.
WE THE PEOPLE UNITED gives them the power needed to finish the job.
We have more than we know.

Sources:
The Joker adapts game theory for a diabolical plan
U.S. Treasury, Commerce Depts. Hacked Through SolarWinds Compromise
POTUS Twitter

HOLD THE LINE - You shall not pass!

edit on 15-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

See the whole thread:
twitter.com...

Things are heating up.

Supposedly Hillary has been taking bribes. One of them was set up by Obama's DOJ (facilitated by the FBI using Overstock.com CEO). The bribes were to be used to control Hillary when she is elected president. They didn't think she would lose...

Durham and Barr are aware of it.
edit on 15-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Go after the ball not the player.

edit on Tue Dec 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Since a one year delta seems to be working, this is an interesting drop.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁 3691
Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

And who cares if it isn't, you'll just run with it anyway right?

And if Snowden doesn't return in 2020...... meh you'll forget about it and move onto the next delta i'm sure.

Who cares about all the failed decodes and predictions if you can get one almost correct.... right?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Reading it from the link Trillium sent (thanks Trillium) I find it even more interesting. Besides the key and kingdom thing it mentions The Stars (which is what Orion is) and The Sun (Solar Wind). Not sure if I'm allowed to quote the post verbatim so being vague with it but within today's context that posts fits in with it imo.

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Can't find my save of the post here by the mysterious visitor from the future when he/she posted late Septembe/early October about "a mote going through a keyhole" or something to that effect. And something about "a Kingdom" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. Bringing it up because the Orion tool from the management system listed in that tweet uses the phrase that it's a "key to the kingdom". I think that's the exact phrase used. Probably nothing but found it interesting.

Connection of SolarWinds Hacking and US Elections Explained...

Read the conQlusion with Q glasses on.

Funny, I was looking for my copy to and can't find it. IIRC you're right.
Trill, links again?

I'd say it adds up in some way, though I have zero idea in what way right not. Good catch!

Of course you would.
Sums "Q research" really, doesn't matter if its right wrong or just a couple words. "GOOD CATCH I'LL MAKE IT FIT MY NARRATIVE SOMEHOW" .

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

See the whole thread:
twitter.com...

Things are heating up.

Supposedly Hillary has been taking bribes. One of them was set up by Obama's DOJ (facilitated by the FBI using Overstock.com CEO). The bribes were to be used to control Hillary when she is elected president. They didn't think she would lose...

Durham and Barr are aware of it.

That’s an interesting thread 👍

First I recall any of this even being hinted

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
First of all great find More1. Bombs have been dropping all over the place tonight.

I just finished reading through that OIG report that was about the ORION Connection. That is one crazy read and I highly suggest at least giving it a skim read. The mere fact it ties back the Maxwells sister is pretty much off the charts IMHO of course. The amount of money that went into all this and passed through the FBI over the years is somethign also in itself. Take into consideration the dates involved, it really is a WOW.

Kind of funny to think of Hillary being controlled by Obama. Shes been in the game much longer you would think it was the other way around. At least Byrne is a little easier to believe than McAffe and all his stories, though Byrne does give him a run for his money.

Side note. I hope whoever the new owners of this site may be that they consider adding a "ignore" feature. Would probably settle down a lot of the problems...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Oh yes Hillary Clinton, Jill Biden, Michelle Obama and Karen Pence all received an envelope.

Does it seem more likely that all the wives were given a letter related to the funeral?

Or that it was a secret message, that they would open on national TV with no guarantee that the message couldn't have been viewed by the public. But also, that it actually excludes the Pences is just meant for the others.

If its a message that was meant for the DS or maybe just the Obama/Clinton/Bidens, then its a moronic thing to do.

What if it fell out and was picked up by just a random funeral goer? Its beyond pathetic to think this would be a serious or professional thing to do.

You want it to be something so badly you are completely ignoring the stupid the idea of it is. Passing notes to the people you hate like its pre-school. Oh and you then have to decide if it was meant for Pence or not. THIS is the larp aspect of Q. People just posting movies quotes or images and a couple catchphrases and pretending they are making a valid point.

But hey, don't let me stop your great contributions of posting two images. Get back to some serious digging instead of this LARP.

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join