It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: interupt42

Given his lawyers track record my confidence weakens everyday

Yep. The Kraken has not been very effective.

The swamp is deep and don't be surprised if her and trumps legal team are feeding the people what they want to hear as a stalling tactic until its to late and CHIDEN is POTUS.

Hard to believe a once reputable legal team could be this incompetent without it being on purpose?
Heck they didn't even do one of their filing correct , like if they were rookies.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Issue resolved
edit on 15-12-2020 by Metalcrack because: Correction

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Here is your Major Patriot tweet.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2020 by Quarles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you! I fixed in the original post as well.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What did Quarles delete? I think that was his first post since 2014?

originally posted by: Quarles

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good Morning All..

10 days till Christmas, and I’m feeling pretty happy today ! Some might ask “ Why ML, our worst nightmares are coming true, America as we know it is coming to an end ! Yup, that’s probably True, but are we helpless to influence the Change, Nope !

That “ shock doctrine “ video saladfingers posted really drove home a point for me, keeping people in a constant state of stress is needed for THEIR plan to succeed. In that video it exposed that taking advantage of people’s initial state of shock when they are awakened from their sleep ( sound familiar ? ) only to find themselves in utter disbelieve at what’s happening to them.
Is how they break people’s spirit.

The video also made the point that given Recovery time and Hope, people can re-group and heal, thus the reason to keep constantly pushing back, but not at the expense of losing our humanity. There’s not much we can do until Jan. 6th, stay informed, be prepared and make this the best 2020 Christmas you can ! I’m going to let my nervous system calm down, fortify what I can control. Mostly though, we’re going to have the BEST Christmas ever, lol, even if it’s not what we dream of, improvise, be patient with our loved ones “ stuck on Rona “.....get creative and pray everyone comes to their senses soon !

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Wow strange I was able to screen capture the image. I can't seem to figure out how to post the image....shame on me Help?

she also posted this link:

www.youtube.com...
definitely ties in to our history

still digging

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This was my mistake....Quarles is my husband and didn't log out of ATS last night. I accidentally posted under his name! No conspiracy this time.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not her but Dodaq tied to somerset via the council a reply to: onehuman

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If Congress rejects them

Thats the problem:
congress = swamp
edit on 111231America/ChicagoTue, 15 Dec 2020 10:11:57 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Dog Comms
Really?
Rescued dogs were brought into New York over Thanksgiving and now 27 dogs are being brought into LAX on December 19th and the 20th. Rescued from the Chinese meat market. I love dogs but really?
These dogs are then to be dispersed throughout the U.S. and Canada. I wonder what the connection is to the so called "adoptive families"?
Boots on the ground?

www.businesswire.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Have you ever used the upload feature in ATS and then used the link in your post?

originally posted by: ModusPonus
Wow strange I was able to screen capture the image. I can't seem to figure out how to post the image....shame on me Help?

she also posted this link:

www.youtube.com...
definitely ties in to our history

still digging

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't know, but didn't they already prove that dogs can get and carry COVID-19?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Dog Comms
Really?
Rescued dogs were brought into New York over Thanksgiving and now 27 dogs are being brought into LAX on December 19th and the 20th. Rescued from the Chinese meat market. I love dogs but really?
These dogs are then to be dispersed throughout the U.S. and Canada. I wonder what the connection is to the so called "adoptive families"?
Boots on the ground?

www.businesswire.com...[/ quote]

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii

This was my mistake....Quarles is my husband and didn't log out of ATS last night. I accidentally posted under his name! No conspiracy this time.

Hasn't posted since 2014 ... and here I thought I was the quiet type 😂

Howdy Quarles!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT

The date Unix was born IIRC. For systems, everything before that was prior-Big Bang.

Cheers

Self-correction -- Actually one day before the Unix Epoch began. That was January 1, 1970.

Cheers

Depends on whether or not one lives in the Western Hemisphere...as our friend clearly does.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

www.linkedin.com...:li:activity:6744344650376609793/

Maybe this link will work?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

For those who missed it.....

Please read This:

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Go after the ball not the player.

There are to be no posts suggesting Violence.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
    Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:35 AM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

PM sent

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: pteridine

Since a one year delta seems to be working, this is an interesting drop.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6c75be No.7517965 📁 3691
    Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
    @Snowden
    #HOMECOMING2020
    Q

And who cares if it isn't, you'll just run with it anyway right?

And if Snowden doesn't return in 2020...... meh you'll forget about it and move onto the next delta i'm sure.

Who cares about all the failed decodes and predictions if you can get one almost correct.... right?

You sound frustrated that you aren't getting clear, accurate information. This is not a total information game, like chess, although some like to compare it to such simply because moves often set up sequences that are not immediately apparent. In this case, total information would help the opposition and that is something that would be to our disadvantage. There are enough references to Sun Tzu in the threads to explain how this is being played.

I'm not "running" with anything. I am pointing out a Q drop that may be of import to those of us who are looking at the Q phenomenon. Snowden returning in 2020 may or may not be important. Maybe this is disinformation to distract the opposition and divide their efforts. Maybe it will happen but will have no bearing on subsequent events. If it doesn't occur, I will continue after noting that it didn't occur. What would you recommend that I do?

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join