It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 256
<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Lie upon more lie LOL

They are saying that dominion didn’t use the affected software. I don’t believe them.
18k different entities used that software and I bet dominion is one of them

twitter.com...

dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com...

web.archive.org...://dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com/Web%20Client/Mobile/MLogin.htm

I'm putting it right there on that asshole's twitter.

Edit: I can't! Twitter has me blocked. Even using VPN.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago5709699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
So I gotta ask. Regarding the whole Barr situation, where the hell was Trump!! Here we have Barr sitting on the Hunter story for months, we have Trumps presidential campaign severely damaged by censoring of the story as false. We have Trump supporters silences, Right wing media silenced, Trumps own legal team silenced, and yet Barr sat there and allowed it all to happen. He said nothing. And the only thing worse than that is Trump said nothing. He knew the story was real, he knew Barr had it, he allowed all of that to happen just like Barr did, to the detriment of his campaign, and his supporters, and he did nothing. Didn't call him out, didn't fire him, nothing. He waits til the story breaks about Barr sitting on it and to save face, let's Barr resign.

Barr should have been fired months ago and yet Trump let it all happen. As much as I have been pulling for him and praying he pulls this out and somehow saves us from the hell that is coming, it's things like this that make me question even him. I don't know guys, but he doesn't deserve a pass on this anymore than he deserves a pass on caving to the mask narrative or surrounding himself with swamp creatures while supposedly draining the swamp. Where was the Trump we all voted for when it came to dealing with Barr and every single thing that was being done to his campaign and supporters during this election cycle?

Trump was anything but silent on the Hunter thing - he mentioned it daily on Twitter and at every rally he held. He also brought it up in the debates.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Wed = 12- 23-2020

This means pretty much folks will be at home, more or less, for 4-5 days. Long stretch for things to happen while few are out and about. Given the Rona situation... It will be quiet.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is there any way Dominion can blame Solar software weaknesses for the voting irregularities? Something like "Evil Russia hacked Solar software and we didn't know what they were doing with our voting machines."

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
More evidence demonstrating why the Dominion Voting System is the preferred choice for Election Hacking.

In 2005, Hursti performed the famous Hursti Hack and successfully altered votes in a one-step hack that changed both the central tabulator results and the voting machine results tape. It was the digital equivalent of stuffing the ballot box.

The hack demonstrated that Diebold’s claims that votes could not be changed on the memory card and that the cards did not contain any executable code were false.

In 2009, Diebold Election Systems was sold to its competitor, Omaha-based ES&S, and in 2010 ES&S flipped it to Dominion Voting Systems, a company with international headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Denver.

None of the vulnerabilities found by Hursti were ever fixed, and these same machines are planned for use in 20 states in the 2020 election.
More at: www.forbes.com...

(Note Paragraph #7 that describes how the Dominion system (possibly) enabled Brian Kemp to beat Stacy Abrams in the Georgia 2018 governors race.)

edit on 12/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: awhispersecho
So I gotta ask. Regarding the whole Barr situation, where the hell was Trump!! Here we have Barr sitting on the Hunter story for months, we have Trumps presidential campaign severely damaged by censoring of the story as false. We have Trump supporters silences, Right wing media silenced, Trumps own legal team silenced, and yet Barr sat there and allowed it all to happen. He said nothing. And the only thing worse than that is Trump said nothing. He knew the story was real, he knew Barr had it, he allowed all of that to happen just like Barr did, to the detriment of his campaign, and his supporters, and he did nothing. Didn't call him out, didn't fire him, nothing. He waits til the story breaks about Barr sitting on it and to save face, let's Barr resign.

Barr should have been fired months ago and yet Trump let it all happen. As much as I have been pulling for him and praying he pulls this out and somehow saves us from the hell that is coming, it's things like this that make me question even him. I don't know guys, but he doesn't deserve a pass on this anymore than he deserves a pass on caving to the mask narrative or surrounding himself with swamp creatures while supposedly draining the swamp. Where was the Trump we all voted for when it came to dealing with Barr and every single thing that was being done to his campaign and supporters during this election cycle?

Trump was anything but silent on the Hunter thing - he mentioned it daily on Twitter and at every rally he held. He also brought it up in the debates.

The problem is with the premise. The basic premise is the press would have covered it more - pedo, crackhead, money, international and they all avoided even with those elements because CCP, C_A.

The notion that Hunter arrested would have created a landslide is foolish. It was a landslide, the fraud was in the MILLIONS of votes, MILLIONS, and still ended up giving Joe a handful of counties, not hundreds or even thousands, a handful based on fraud.

Had DJT and Barr arrested Hunter the eneMedia could have claimed it was done for political gain and attempted to impeach on the hatch act - this summer or even on reelection. Hunter did his job, sadly he failed to get the dead people to change their votes.

When this is over all this faux pearl clutching about the past will be rather funny.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Like it or not here is pretty fair explanation of where we’re at.

mobile.twitter.com...

Whew, nice long thread. Here's the Unrolled version for anyone interested.

43) First, there’s no immediate game clock dictating that Congress has exhausted all options. But if Congress determines there’s a stalemate, the 12th Amendment directs the House to elect the President.

44) This is called a “contingent election.” The House has chosen two Presidents via contingent elections: Thomas Jefferson in 1801 and John Quincy Adams in 1825.

PSMM has mentioned the bolded term several times.

twitter.com...

Mother of Kraken bOOm shock doctrine strike package is yet to drop.

Will history repeat on Jan 3 with a shock 'n awe boom!?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
How true. This is William Barr's 2nd rodeo as Attorney General. He said in one of his earlier interviews that he wanted clean up Washington, then retire permanently. The prosecutions/trials will take a couple of years, at least. Barr wants to eat popcorn, and enjoy the show, with the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This sounds likely. Not everyone is going to be able to be on the field when Trump runs this to the finish line.

originally posted by: carewemust
How true. This is William Barr's 2nd rodeo as Attorney General. He said in one of his earlier interviews that he wanted clean up Washington, then retire permanently. The prosecutions/trials will take a couple of years, at least. Barr wants to eat popcorn, and enjoy the show, with the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Maybe Q was referring to Christmas 2020

Here: operationq.pub...

and

Here: operationq.pub...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Officially Barr is now a [placeholder] with 10 days to do as he pleases.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Is there any way Dominion can blame Solar software weaknesses for the voting irregularities? Something like "Evil Russia hacked Solar software and we didn't know what they were doing with our voting machines."

Not sure but wouldn't be surprised if they become a scape goat.
American company headquartered in Austin, Texas.
This could of been a test run for a bigger Cyber attack to come.

@CodeMonkeyZ RT'd this...
Please take a moment to read this laymen’s explanation of the SolarWinds hack and possible repercussions.

Connection of SolarWinds Hacking and US Elections Explained...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can't find my save of the post here by the mysterious visitor from the future when he/she posted late Septembe/early October about "a mote going through a keyhole" or something to that effect. And something about "a Kingdom" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. Bringing it up because the Orion tool from the management system listed in that tweet uses the phrase that it's a "key to the kingdom". I think that's the exact phrase used. Probably nothing but found it interesting.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Read the conQlusion with Q glasses on.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

There are simply too many matches to think the plan just failed with voter fraud. Honestly, why bother if the Corrupt Demented Pedo Actor called Joe is now President? What, going through the motions?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Can't find my save of the post here by the mysterious visitor from the future when he/she posted late Septembe/early October about "a mote going through a keyhole" or something to that effect. And something about "a Kingdom" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. Bringing it up because the Orion tool from the management system listed in that tweet uses the phrase that it's a "key to the kingdom". I think that's the exact phrase used. Probably nothing but found it interesting.

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Read the conQlusion with Q glasses on.

Funny, I was looking for my copy to and can't find it. IIRC you're right.
Trill, links again?

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Hehe. Watch they'll try to work Trump into it too. 'He colluded with the Russians to steal the election from himself!'

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Some thoughts on Jesus, it has always confused me how Jesus could have literally saved us. ie. what physical thing is the bible trying to explain. Again it could just be metaphysical, but I never could quite accept that. It can't just be "magic" that his life and death brought redemption to humanity.

My two sort of theories are a) Jesus effectively "invented" and inserted into the human consciousness, the idea of empathy. It's hard for us to imagine the world 2000 years ago, but frankly, unconditional love and feeling the pain that others do, is COMPLETELY anti survival. I can certainly imagine a world in which empathy didn't exist at all, in fact it would be the common sense foundation of physical life, to fight purely for your own survival. By living the life he led he showed humanity how to care for others and then to die for us was the physical manifestation of that love.

b) Going on from what you were saying regarding the feminine aspect being removed from Christianity over the last 2 millennia, I could definitely see any woman of Jesus being covered up. So the other idea would be that he physically injected the DNA of God into humanity by bearing children. This is obviously not a new idea (DaVinci Code anyone) and also brings up a lot of silly "racial superiority" issues, but could also explain the aristocracies obsession with bloodlines in the first place (although the Queen is a descendant of Mohammed and don't think she claims descent from Jesus!)

At least some of the western esoteric schools of thought teach that what Christ did was to raise the consciousness of humanity with his experience.

It's like, we're all connected through our energies. All of reality is printed on the fabric of reality. Within this framework, there is an exchange of information amongst consciousnesses, a spiritual evolution that tends to permeate humanity based on the vibration level of this energy exchange. Christ elevated that vibration level. At least, that's what the one Jerry Springer show I saw that covered this stuff said. a) then, according to some esoteric western dogmas.

Great observation on Christ. I think we have to follow that lead, of course I think that. You all repeat to yourselves that you will strive to love your neighbor and give them a whole lot of patience. That is how we dig out of this mess IMO. We can still be in our leaning camps but we have to be for freedom together or this is over now and the Cabal wins a monopoly.

Being a taxi driver, I have developed boatloads of patience. Essential to doing the job without having it wear you out, in my opinion.

originally posted by: angelchemuel
So UK Government has just announced that London is going into tier 3 lockdown (severe) and at the same time announce that they have just discovered another variant of the virus which they believe is the cause in spike to the figures in London and the South East.

You really couldn't make this up!

Rainbows
Jane

Hehe. Disagree. They absolutely can make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

My dad was a Naval Institute guy. He wrote for Proceedings...

With a big winter storm on it's way, the grocery store was a masked frenzy. As usual, nobody was coughing, sneezing, sick nor dying in the isles. People were bumping off each other, maybe a dozen to a lane....hardly impervious to super virii.

It's just so silly, and wrong. Medical equipment and quarantine are for sick people, not healthy ones. I am pretty sick of it though.

top topics

<< 253  254  255    257  258  259 >>

join