It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I've already downloaded the MSI installer that has the hacked DLL in it from their site. Going to run it through Ghidra to see if there any signs of Russian or Chinese programmers.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
When he was on Hannity refusing to call the Election Fraud Whistleblowers before his Senate Committee, Lindsey Graham looked like he had Corona-Flu and a hangover combined. Like he was missing 30% of his red blood cells.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When he was on Hannity refusing to call the Election Fraud Whistleblowers before his Senate Committee, Lindsey Graham looked like he had Corona-Flu and a hangover combined. Like he was missing 30% of his red blood cells.

I’m not impressed with ANY “committee” hearings going forward. DOJ or it’s a show pony circus.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: Trillium
Look like this affect more than just the US

FireEye said in a blog post that its investigation into the hack of its own network had identified 'a global campaign' targeting governments and the private sector that, beginning in the spring, slipped malware into a SolarWinds software update.

The malware gave the hackers remote access to victims' networks.

FireEye said it had notified 'multiple organisations' globally where it saw indications of compromise.

The US government did not publicly identify Russia as the culprit behind the hacks, first reported by Reuters, and said little about who might be responsible.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Russia thing was being planted almost immediately this morning on Twitter.

Russia is the only politically correct enemy left being a country of white folks.

All the usual MSM terrorists pointed to Russia as the hackers last night. Based on their past deceptions, no way it was Russia.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

They in a Panic mode Now
Enjoy The Show

Solarwinds is scrubbing their site.

www.solarwinds.com...

Not so fast...Solarwinds Archived

Quite the interesting customer list.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ok, has anyone looked at the “Hillary Clinton” that cast her electoral vote today? If that is her, I’ll eat a MAGA hat.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So I gotta ask. Regarding the whole Barr situation, where the hell was Trump!! Here we have Barr sitting on the Hunter story for months, we have Trumps presidential campaign severely damaged by censoring of the story as false. We have Trump supporters silences, Right wing media silenced, Trumps own legal team silenced, and yet Barr sat there and allowed it all to happen. He said nothing. And the only thing worse than that is Trump said nothing. He knew the story was real, he knew Barr had it, he allowed all of that to happen just like Barr did, to the detriment of his campaign, and his supporters, and he did nothing. Didn't call him out, didn't fire him, nothing. He waits til the story breaks about Barr sitting on it and to save face, let's Barr resign.

Barr should have been fired months ago and yet Trump let it all happen. As much as I have been pulling for him and praying he pulls this out and somehow saves us from the hell that is coming, it's things like this that make me question even him. I don't know guys, but he doesn't deserve a pass on this anymore than he deserves a pass on caving to the mask narrative or surrounding himself with swamp creatures while supposedly draining the swamp. Where was the Trump we all voted for when it came to dealing with Barr and every single thing that was being done to his campaign and supporters during this election cycle?

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Lights are dimming
People are taking their seats
The show is about to start

Dec 17 2019 14:39:05 (EST)

Xmas drops

link   
I just wanted to do a little follow up to my follow up to EndTheMadnessNow's Build Back Better post.

On reading around the Sendai Framework website... I found this...

The Sendai Framework works hand in hand with the other 2030 Agenda agreements, including The Paris Agreement on Climate Change, The Addis Ababa Action Agenda on Financing for Development, the New Urban Agenda, and ultimately the Sustainable Development Goals.

So essentially, Build Back Better bbb666 is directly linked to agenda 2030, and so therefore it is clearly on the path of that agenda.

BUILD BACK BETTER: The use of the recovery,
rehabilitation and reconstruction phases after a disaster
to increase the resilience of nations and communities
through integrating disaster risk reduction measures into
the restoration of physical infrastructure and societal
systems, and into the revitalisation of livelihoods,
economies and the environment.

Sendai Framework Document
Agenda 2030 Document

And just to connect back around to the Paris Peace Forum (666) i mentioned a few pages ago...

Paris Peace Forum Rethinks Multilateralism to Build Back Better

When you really start reading all the documents, and making the connections... it is a background agenda that covers everything we have seen going on, but yet all of our so called leaders seem reticent to actually talk about... more interested in using cover stories (FEAR) to make changes. The question, is if it is all so positive and great, why do they need to hide it behind so called "pandemics" and false flag events?

“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control… Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”

~ Larry P. McDonald (1935–1983), Georgia Congressman

Pope Francis Partners With Corporate Titans To Make Capitalism More Inclusive And Fair: Is This For Real Or Just Corporate Virtue Signaling?

The Pope joins forces with the Rockefeller Foundation and Rothschilds.

The conspiracy isn't really a theory, it's quite simply a conspiracy.

Conspiracy definition:
A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
The action of plotting or conspiring.

Again, if the plan laid out in the documents above is so wonderful, why is it enacted behind things like "Covid19" and a climate of fear? Shock therapy.
That is where it becomes a true conspiracy.
edit on 14-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Lie upon more lie LOL

They are saying that dominion didn’t use the affected software. I don’t believe them.
18k different entities used that software and I bet dominion is one of them

twitter.com...

dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com...

web.archive.org...://dvsfileshare.dominionvoting.com/Web%20Client/Mobile/MLogin.htm
edit on 14-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If anyone wants to look too, its still available.

More data about the hack.
msrc-blog.microsoft.com...

Use a virtual machine to be safe.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Ok, has anyone looked at the “Hillary Clinton” that cast her electoral vote today? If that is her, I’ll eat a MAGA hat.

From The Hair Icon Account - not run by HRC

10:16 AM · Dec 14, 2020

Owl Clock?

Different actress again.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sooooo. Anyone know if Trump can trust, Pence??? Ya know, there were rumors...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

I’m not impressed with ANY “committee” hearings going forward. DOJ or it’s a show pony circus.

Agreed... Google and Twitter has been before them twice in the past two years. Both CEO's returned to Headquarters and censored conservative voices harder than ever...both times.

Hannity just wanted the extra exposure for the Election Whistleblowers that a Senate hearing would provide. Graham wouldn't go for it. Lindsey may be a good guy overall, but there's something CRIMINAL in his past actions as a U.S. Senator. Probably in association with the late Senator John McCain. Both men said horrible things about candidate Trump. (Scared of what he could do to them, if he became President.)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I’m undecided. I think a deal was made.

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Sooooo. Anyone know if Trump can trust, Pence??? Ya know, there were rumors...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho
Valid questions. I'm eager to learn the answers, myself. I think I'll withhold judgement until I see the final act, though.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

They in a Panic mode Now
Enjoy The Show

www.solarwinds.com...

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0209699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Fun fact. The CISA emergency directive for SolarWinds did not require action by the DoD, Intelligence Community, or National Security Systems. Surprising nobody has said anything about that.

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

They in a Panic mode Now
Enjoy The Show

www.solarwinds.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The most effective “hearing” was the Mueller Report hearing. Where he drooled all over himself. That slammed the door on “Russia Hoax”.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join