It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Pardon Snowden on twit, even Bill Swamp Kristol tweeted today about it.

Why the hell would Snowden need a pardon? He is on assignment in Russia.

BTW, he won the bet...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
My would love to know why
Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
Solar Winds is Partnered with Dominion and the CEO just turned over his passport to Federal Law Enforcement Officials…
Pass the popcorn America, it’s showtime!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Lights are dimming
People are taking their seats
The show is about to start

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Will someone please tell me how it is legal for a state to lock electors out of the building, using law enforcement to do so?

I'm pretty sure that's interfering with the process.

I read that and thought, oh Hell No. That MI Gov had to go. That chick has done lost her mind.

People in minor positions of power are breaking the law all over the place and nothing is being done about it.

It's like Satan has been released. Chaos has arrived.

This is the truth and I think many people have realized that the elections we’ve previously paid little attention to in the last are critical. We need to do a better job of checking these people out prior to getting in the booth because too many people are voting based on gender or name recognition when they don’t research ahead of time. MI will have a new SC justice in a few weeks and if she was voted in fairly (I have my doubts), she won simply because she has boobs. People who voted for her are shocked to here she’s never spent a day in court as an attorney or a judge and has no previous experience interpreting the constitution. Obviously it’s not required but most people assume it is and everyone running meets these fake minimum requirements that don’t exist.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
My would love to know why
Matt Couch
@RealMattCouch
Solar Winds is Partnered with Dominion and the CEO just turned over his passport to Federal Law Enforcement Officials…
Pass the popcorn America, it’s showtime!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Look like this affect more than just the US

FireEye said in a blog post that its investigation into the hack of its own network had identified 'a global campaign' targeting governments and the private sector that, beginning in the spring, slipped malware into a SolarWinds software update.

The malware gave the hackers remote access to victims' networks.

FireEye said it had notified 'multiple organisations' globally where it saw indications of compromise.

The US government did not publicly identify Russia as the culprit behind the hacks, first reported by Reuters, and said little about who might be responsible.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

FireEye said in a blog post that its investigation into the hack of its own network had identified 'a global campaign' targeting governments and the private sector that, beginning in the spring, slipped malware into a SolarWinds software update.

FireEye said it had notified 'multiple organisations' globally where it saw indications of compromise.

The US government did not publicly identify Russia as the culprit behind the hacks, first reported by Reuters, and said little about who might be responsible.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Russia thing was being planted almost immediately this morning on Twitter.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Russia thing was being planted almost immediately this morning on Twitter.

Russia is the only politically correct enemy left being a country of white folks.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I think 99% of Americans are going to need to be spoon-fed on the SolarWind - Dominion connection. Yours truly included. The last "Solar" thing I heard about was the huge Solar flare which is/was supposed to disrupt a lot of systems this week.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

BREAKING: FBI, Texas Rangers and US Marshals Raid SolarWinds HQ in Austin

2 of those 3 law enforcement agencies are bad assess. The other is an administrative obstructer of justice.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh ya this is much MUCH big then we think

Silver Lake is a global technology investment firm with approximately $75 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital, and a team of investment and operating professionals based in Menlo Park, New York, London, Hong Kong, Cupertino and San Francisco. Silver Lake’s portfolio of investments collectively generates more than $180 billion of revenue annually and employs more than 400,000 people globally.

In August, the company sold Ancestry, a DNA-harvesting company, to Blackstone.

Silver Lake is the principal investor in SolarWinds.

CCP OPERATION?

from Twitter's investor site:

Egon Durban has served as a member of our board of directors since March 2020. Mr. Durban is Co-CEO of Silver Lake, a global private investment firm. Mr. Durban joined Silver Lake in 1999 as a founding principal. He is also Chairman of the Board of Endeavor and serves on the boards of directors of City Football Group, Learfield IMG College, UFC, Unity Technologies, Verily Life Sciences LLC, Waymo LLC and several public companies. Previously, Mr. Durban served on the board of directors and was the Chairman of the operating committee of Skype, served on the supervisory board and operating committee of NXP, and served on the board of directors of MultiPlan. Mr. Durban currently serves on the Business Council and Business Roundtable. Prior to Silver Lake, Mr. Durban worked in Morgan Stanley’s investment banking division. Mr. Durban holds a B.S.B.A. in Finance from Georgetown University.

investor.twitterinc.com...

www.silverlake.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Was it our guys hacking for evidence or bad guys hacking to delete their tracks?

Best movie ever!!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank-you for the information on our soon-to-be Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen. I believe he takes the helm on the new Federal Holiday of Christmas Eve.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Watching Lindsey Graham on Hannity.

I've noticed the last couple times I've seen him, his eye's have been very red.

Has anyone one heard of him having health problems?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I don't know, but according to article in the other thread on it, the infiltration started in March/April right around the time when COVID panic was starting along with lockdowns and people being rotated to work from home. Excellent distractions.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
They in a Panic mode Now
Enjoy The Show

Solarwinds is scrubbing their site.

www.solarwinds.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The things that are unfolding are very interesting.

- since Nov 3; fraud “claims” moved to “evidence” and has spread to 7+ states.

- Biden looks less “POTUS elect” every day.

- Hunter/James/Joe under FBI investigation for some time now. What evidence solidified to date?

- Durham expanding yet again since becoming a SC.

- individual states’ courts, legislatures, and electors are taking actions that validate the fraud claims & evidence.

- Barr stepping aside at the very end of first term. Clears way for new AG in second term.

- will Wray/Gina survive the next couple weeks?

I was very wrong about SCOTUS but I think it’s still headed to Contingent Election.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Was it our guys hacking for evidence or bad guys hacking to delete their tracks?

Best movie ever!!

There is no “delete their tracks” once the Feds have you in their crosshairs. First warrant likely cyber in nature. Second warrant likely physical in nature, thus the raid. The online/electronic evidence probably obtained days ago.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I know I’m just excited!!

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join