It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Second and third Old deleted tweets from Dec 4th, 2019, were DELETED after 53 weeks and 4 days, at approx. 13:00 today:
22:36:50

RT @Morlen4Distrct1: Jim Banks Calls On Lindsey Graham To Subpoena Adam Schiff’s Phone Records t.co...

22:39:46

RT @Morlen4Distrct1: Impeachment Witness: Obama Refused To Give Evidence To Congress t.co...

Originals by @Morlen4Distrct1 were also deleted.

1) Recall from the post this replies to that the 1st deleted tweet had an H TYPO in that the decode suggested was Henderson NV? Is that the H in #534 (53 wks 4 days)?

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.
Q

Consider also that:
DEFCON = Democrats Election Fraud Con

So we could read DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_ as Dems Election Fraud Con 1 = postal service vs Henderson data center scare?

edit on 13-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
CCP database - access from opening tweet, then clicking on link, then download if you chose. It says the file is huge

link

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Ever read this? www.amazon.com...
Or this en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting stuff about the feminine nature removed from the bible.
The two books are not written about that specific subject but some unique views on christianity.
They both include women much more heavily than the bible.

I'm quite familiar with Cayces, but not on a deep level. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try to get hold of a copy.
Dark Journalist/Daniel Liszt has done a deep dive on Cayces work quite often, and I've been meaning to take a look for myself. Maybe this is a good place to start. Many thanks.

Reply to Ketsuko re: Bloodlines of the Chinese (Li)
Cheers for that. Well, i guess that is a set of dominoes being lined up!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Good points eg. Q has helped to sex up corruption research, helping to popularize important journalism that rarely gets enough airtime, while also providing an incentive for a little more organization and networking among freedom loving individuals. The willingness of the media to lie with abandon quite often, has rarely if ever been more clearly on display to the world than it is right now. Our cheetoh haired champion has made numerous moves that may benefit average Americans for years to come. These are all desirable outcomes, regardless of whatever else happens.

Thank you for your kind words!

It has been fascinating to watch the cognitive dissonance kick into high gear in order to maintain the illusion crafted by the Operation Mockingbird apparatus.

This cognitive dissonance, the choice to know, I believe is a larger part of the Q operation. It is one thing to tap into the realm of independent critical thinkers who have already been redpilled.

To unite them and begin the dissemination of information is one thing.

It is a whole different thing to wake up those invested in the lies of Operation Mockingbird.

Lol it is like trying to explain to a child that Santa is not real, actually Santa is pure evil.

No kidding. It's crazy how mesmerized so many are by the mainstream's lies. Horrifying. Like a man about to step in front of a moving bus who doesn't even believe in buses.

It's important to keep in mind I think that this has most often been the case in civilization in general, that ignorance is usually the norm relative to those privy to more information. Enlightenment in that context can even be perceived as taboo at times. You do what you can when you can if you can. Help when you can, without becoming a casualty in the process if you can help it. You won't convince all to find reality, but you may convince some, if you are wise in your approach.

I think the paradigm is shifting on mainstream media dominance. Some people just can't help but notice the long running dumpster fire that it is and are starting to become more aware of that, so that's nice to see. Hopefully we can see some real journalists step up to the plate and revitalize that institution. I have high hopes.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
From Paul Furber's gab:

gab.com...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago1510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

A connection with numbers 17, 37, 666 and 369

Start with 37 then add 17, Keep adding 17 to the next sum 37+17=54 | 54+17=71 | 71+17=88 | 88+17=105...)
Below is the list of sums from this sequence along with their digit sums

1. 54 = 9
2. 71 = 8
3. 88 = 7
4. 105 = 6
5. 122 = 5
6. 139 = 4
7. 156 = 3
8. 173 = 2
9. 190 = 1
10. 207 = 9
11. 224 = 8
12. 241 = 7
13. 258 = 6
14. 275 = 5
15. 292 = 4
16. 309 = 3
17. 326 = 2
18. 343 = 1
19. 360 = 9
20. 377 = 8
21. 394 = 7
22. 411 = 6
23. 428 = 5
24. 445 = 4
25. 462 = 3
26. 479 = 2
27. 496 = 1
28. 513 = 9
29. 530 = 8
30. 547 = 7
31. 564 = 6
32. 581 = 5
33. 598 = 4
34. 615 = 3
35. 632 = 2
36. 649 = 1
37. 666 = 9

We also get a 9-1 number sequence for the digit sums

Here comes the powerful number 37.
Below is a 17 number sequence, 1-9 and the mirror sequence 9-1. Then divided by 37
12345678987654321*/37= 333666999666333*
* My calculator only goes to 16 places results = 33366699966633.3

Another interstate thing with 1-9 sequence is...
If you don’t add 1 or 7 in the sequence, like below
2+3+4+5+6+8+9 = 37. Obviously if you ad back in the 1 and 7 you get back to 45.
But if you add the 17+37 you get 54. The mirror of 45, and the madness continues.

So 17 coupled with 37 have a interesting journey that can get us to 666
The 369 thing is a work in progress I’ll have to write it out.

Q=17 K=37 if you continue back around from Z as 26 then A as 27
You would get to the 11 letter which is K

Queen and King?

That’s it for now....

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Good points eg. Q has helped to sex up corruption research, helping to popularize important journalism that rarely gets enough airtime, while also providing an incentive for a little more organization and networking among freedom loving individuals. The willingness of the media to lie with abandon quite often, has rarely if ever been more clearly on display to the world than it is right now. Our cheetoh haired champion has made numerous moves that may benefit average Americans for years to come. These are all desirable outcomes, regardless of whatever else happens.

Thank you for your kind words!

It has been fascinating to watch the cognitive dissonance kick into high gear in order to maintain the illusion crafted by the Operation Mockingbird apparatus.

This cognitive dissonance, the choice to know, I believe is a larger part of the Q operation. It is one thing to tap into the realm of independent critical thinkers who have already been redpilled.

To unite them and begin the dissemination of information is one thing.

It is a whole different thing to wake up those invested in the lies of Operation Mockingbird.

Lol it is like trying to explain to a child that Santa is not real, actually Santa is pure evil.

No kidding. It's crazy how mesmerized so many are by the mainstream's lies. Horrifying. Like a man about to step in front of a moving bus who doesn't even believe in buses.

It's important to keep in mind I think that this has most often been the case in civilization in general, that ignorance is usually the norm relative to those privy to more information. Enlightenment in that context can even be perceived as taboo at times. You do what you can when you can if you can. Help when you can, without becoming a casualty in the process if you can help it. You won't convince all to find reality, but you may convince some, if you are wise in your approach.

I think the paradigm is shifting on mainstream media dominance. Some people just can't help but notice the long running dumpster fire that it is and are starting to become more aware of that, so that's nice to see. Hopefully we can see some real journalists step up to the plate and revitalize that institution. I have high hopes.

You gotta talk to them like children.

#Savethechildren

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here's the longer version
youtu.be...

The website he referred to: Defending The Republic

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What's going on here? Epic trolling? Read and compare the following POTUS tweets, 4 hours apart:
#1 at 18:23:04

Vaccines are shipped and on their way, FIVE YEARS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Get well USA. Get well WORLD. We love you all!

Then #2 at 22:31:34

People working in the White House should receive the vaccine somewhat later in the program, unless specifically necessary. I have asked that this adjustment be made. I am not scheduled to take the vaccine, but look forward to doing so at the appropriate time. Thank you!

WTAF?

Does this imply the "Vaccine delivery" is actually the "takedown of deep state by the military"?

Or is everyone going to be given a tattoo-free, non mRNA, placebo to give the excuse to open up society?

edit on 13-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

INSTRUCTING PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

What happens to the SENATE RUNOFF, if the GA courts rule fraud in the
GA GENERAL ELECTION (& it also corrupted some of the runoff candidates)?
Honestly, no idea what comes next, but expecting the unexpected.

With Trump's words to Ambassador Sondland still stuck in my head:
"I want nothing I want nothing I want no quid pro quo...
Do the right thing. This is the final word from Pres of the U.S."

Allowing FEAR to push us to a "win at all cost" - wrong path
FIGHT for what we believe is right with HONOR & INTEGRITY
Stay humble in victory; gracious in defeat to move forward together.

TEAM TRUMP = THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4 YEAR ELECTION:
1. DEM LEADERS resorted to cheating to WIN AT ALL COST
(100% faith = this was anticipated & prepared for)
(expect more mind games until hammer falls = clean & swift)
2. FEAR used to put the 2020 election fraud plan in motion
(CV19, This is LIFE OR DEATH, TRUMP must be stopped at all cost)
3. Now the same FEAR is being used on us
(IF WE DON'T WIN THE SENATE WE ARE DOOMED; THEY ARE CHEATING)
4. Ignore this FEAR NARRATIVE (doesn't mean roll over & accept it).
5. STAND UP & CALL OUT THE WRONG with honor & integrity.
6. HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY
(there are good people on both sides still blinded by narrative)
(But even 30% of DEMS polled now see the cheat... maybe more)
(as more evidence shared, more will find the courage to accept it)
(I believe Trump still holds the most damning evidence = control)
(He is no longer "looking for a way to win" = Peace is the Prize)

UNITY gives the power back to the people = path to victory.
(AMERICA FIRST... which then spreads to the entire world)

@GenFlynn

When they turn the FEAR LEVEL up to 10,
turn your FAITH IN THE PLAN up to 11.
(and keep praying!)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Warp speed accelerated the 5 year program, but withholding the vaccine from the white house is an odd statement.
Unless an "specific needs at an appropriate time" means that all the Democrats can take the injection, then I am all in!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I've downloaded it and am trying to open it in OpenOffice... It's been opening for about 10 minutes now. I'm not sure whether it's going to open or not at this point! It's 500 megs though, so pretty huge for a spreadsheet... so maybe I just need to wait.

i might sleep and see if it has opened when i wake up.

To be fair, i might have done something wrong in the settings when I opened it. We shall see!

Thanks for the link. I downloaded the Chinese version, but I didn't fancy translating it!
If I get it open, and find anything interesting, I'll be sure to share.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We've got a god damn reptile ladies and gentleman!

twitter.com...

Look at the face, and that dude behind her.

Also Dis:

And Dis: crooksandliars.com...

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3210699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sakiale

I think he's suggesting what I for one have worried about since day one - that Trump is controlled opposition.

He's the White Man's 0bama.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, he has been fighting the "invisible enemy" all year. And, I can't think of where I read it, or in what context, but I'm sure someone Q related has stated that things are actually ahead of schedule. It's possible they over planned and everything has gone much better than even they expected.

Complacency and over confidence might have caught the deep state with their pants down. You pull your pants down to take the shot (or something else).

It is a weird statement though. I'm pretty sure it is all code though for those that know. I still maintain, that for all the people who follow trump, combined with all of those that are programmed by MSM, there is only a small percentage that would pick up on it. The vaccine/covid narrative on the surface level is for the masses. Like you say, it is maybe a placebo.

Also... him saying this, well, it might be to cause even more doubt about it's safety. The vaccine is going to be the big thing that people rebel against. If they try to force it on people, then uprisings will begin. I'd be interested to know how many people are genuinely wanting to take it against those that don't want to take it, combined with those who are totally against it. The negative stories have been coming out. It only takes a little bit of doubt for people to back off completely.

I'm sure Trump has stated that it is non compulsory in the past hasn't he?

edit on 13-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
Looks like that shot was taken from the air. The question is by whom?

Rusty Shackleford.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

those are all the exact same reasons i have for leaning towards him being real. lets hope things get fixed in time for new years.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

trump was the real first black president. sure clinton got caught getting sucked off in the oval office and obama was kinda dark but trump is the first president thats straight gangsta.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
NYPD shootout at the OK Cathedral - crazy times.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

GWB, BO and BC already volunteered to take injections on camera?

Are we heading towards the Life Cereal "Mikey" commercial.
"Whats this stuff..."
"I don't know...Its supposed to be good for you...
"Did you try it?"
"I'm not gonna try it, you try it..."
"I'm not gonna try it..."
"Lets get GWB, BO and BC!"

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join