It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I was just about to post about this.

I have to agree with IAMTAT's first bullet point on what we know. We are at war with the CCP.

According to Reuters, the elaborate cyber hack was launched on the Treasury Department as well as the Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration, or NTIA, a U.S. agency that is tasked with crafting internet and telecommunications policy. Sources told the outlet that the hack was so serious it led to a National Security Council meeting on Saturday.

Hackers reportedly used the organization's Microsoft Office 365 platform to monitor staff members emails for months.

A Treasury Deparment spokesperson deferred comment to the NSC. A spokesperson for the Commerce Department confirmed the breach, adding that it has "asked CISA and the FBI to investigate" but declining to comment any further. A Microsoft spokesperson declined to comment to FOX Business.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Most think of war as soldiers, tanks, missiles, bombs. But, China is sneaking in---infiltrating---and doing it with the help of our own politicians. They know that these scumdog politicians are only interested in lining their own pockets and power grabbing on the global front.

We True Americans better wake up. DJT keeps nudging us to open our eyes and see what's happening. The fake news media, politicians, and others keep telling us to just go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, i just don't believe that... Well, I do and I don't. I don't disagree with you in some ways.
Geometry lead me to God, and geometry is pure truth, though I have read the Bible cover to cover.

Before Rome started destroying all the worlds religions and sucking them up into their own, twisting and changing everything to suit them, I mean Christmas is really Sol Invictus day.
Before Rome imposed itself in all corners of the globe, there used to be Freyr... the Mother. The Holy Spirit is the mother... the fabric of reality... the circles... the womb... and the masculine is the triangle.. the authority. Hard and soft. You can't have one without the other.

We are reflections of the God complex. Father - Mother - Son. Seed - Egg - Creation/Life

I understand your viewpoint, and I respect how you choose to see it. but as I added to the previous post... i have become sceptical of the Bibles immutability... given that the Lion no longer dwells with the Lamb... but the Wolf.
Isiah 11:6
When did this happen? Something isn't quite right... and I focus my attention on Rome.

I know my view point on this is quite controversial, so i don't want to go too much into it. I mean, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition... not these days, but I'll still tread lightly : )

I did make an image to better display my view on the world through geometry though. God's true language. I've no idea if it makes sense from an outside perspective, but it's a kind of key to root symbolism and sacred geometry... if a little quickly thrown together! i thought it might interest a few peeps.

Fullsize

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The Hippie Conspiracy: Dylan's Rebel Songs Sold (5 min)

In this 5 minute clip from his X-State of the Union video Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt looks at the recent mega-acquisition of Bob Dylan's songs for 300 million dollars. DJ gives deep reasons for it being connected with the World Economic Forum's promotion of the Fourth Industrial Revolution a Textbook of Transhumanist philosophy where all memory of ideas of rebellion are stamped out. Is the purchase of 60's rebellion songs by mega corporations an attempt to splice the rebel instinct out of the DNA of humanity?

Bob Dylan released the JFK song "Murder Most Foul" on March 27, 2020.
The controversial song addresses the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the Government coverup that followed.

Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'd love to respond with what I know, but I can't. It was a very personal spiritual experience of Christ. That's the sort of thing that cannot be diagrammed.

Someday, perhaps you'll meet Him and know.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Ever read this? www.amazon.com...
Or this en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting stuff about the feminine nature removed from the bible.
The two books are not written about that specific subject but some unique views on christianity.
They both include women much more heavily than the bible.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I have no idea if this is true or not.. but it just made me laugh...

because "all our conspiracy dreams are coming trueeeeeee" dreams/nightmares/theories.

Tweet

“I was somewhat skeptical about this claim, but when I started poking around I found that private American military experts in the think tank world have actually studied this issue and written about it and they have found that there is ample evidence that Chinese scientists are very interested in applying bio-technology to the battlefield,” Dilanian continued. “Picture super strong commandos who can operate on three hours’ sleep, or a sniper who can see twice as far as a normal person. This is the kind of thing that the Chinese aspire to doing, and you know, it’s problematic because in the west we consider that to be unethical, to tamper with the genes of healthy people.”

Article

Opening line of MSNBC video below... " Well, it sounds like something out of a movie..."
Oh really? A movie you say? lol

Aliens have to turn up this year right? I mean, what conspiracy is left? Big foot and Dogmen fighting Antifa in Philly?
You never know.

In my back yard in northern Ontario at -20 to -40 C one winter they all gone
And include american thinking we a push over
My friend still go by one shot one down
And do not get me wrong still have 1000's every good friend and family from down south

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Funny you should mention the old 6 6 6... While I was doing some deep research on connected bodies, I came across this little gem... This stuff is always in your face.

The Paris Peace Forum

Why is this important? Well, here is their mission statement... under "Our work"

Our Forum is held every year on 11-13 November in Paris with the aim to place global governance at the top of the international agenda.

Watch this video closely, and you might see this little gem, along side happy smiling faces...

Incarceration policies.... mmmmmmmmm

Definition of incarceration
: confinement in a jail or prison : the act of imprisoning someone or the state of being imprisoned

This has been running for 3 years... the one just gone on the 13th of Nov. being the third, and features all of your usual suspects... Macron, Merkel, Trudeau, Ardern, Modi, Melinda Gates...

Oh, and not forgetting Xi Jinping!...

I mean, I'm sure they all have the best intentions for us... they want to "bounce back to a better world"... with incarceration and global governance... with the good ole' CCP... and as they are installed everywhere already, then that should be nice and easy.

What say ye?
edit on 13-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

CCP attacked USA with a bioweapon, but also media disinfo and corrupt politicians.

Oh I think he's on target too, though I have to say that Mr. Wood's evangelistic style is a bit of a turn off for me personally. Also, instructing people not to vote at that GA rally. What was up with that? That did not sound to me like a recipe for success.

originally posted by: Caled
That's what he gets. Someone asked me today about "that guy Alex Jones from the show I watch" and I had to pause. Just because every once in a while he posts something worth listening to doesn't mean he is on our side. Every once in a while I watch something on Fox News, and I cringe whenever it happens. Alex Jones doesn't speak for me. I'm surprised they let him get that close to Flynn.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

Found a better angle of the Flynn/Jones snub. I’m not responsible for the title.

I agree. Even if we had a reasonable assurance of good intention from him, as a journalist he is all over the place in my opinion. I can't help but wonder if perhaps he isn't some sort of controlled opposition designed to play counterpart to more mainstream partners in maneuvering patriotic types into compromising action. His reporting often seems so over the top, it almost seems designed to inspire reactionary behavior from listeners. Maybe that's just his style, I dunno. I don't care for it though.

originally posted by: Aallanon
9)

THIS IS HUGE: “It’s a Real Simple Fact to Prove that There Was Massive Fraud in This Election” – Inventor of QR Code Can Prove It

We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do. I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy. That’s your property as an American citizen. We own it for 22 months after the election. And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it. So let me tell you how easy it is…

There is a video I can’t embed that is very interesting

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Here's the video from Aallanon's linked article:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I have a really bad feeling about this. I wonder if NTIA is involved in the Presidential Alerts.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I was just about to post about this.

I have to agree with IAMTAT's first bullet point on what we know. We are at war with the CCP.

According to Reuters, the elaborate cyber hack was launched on the Treasury Department as well as the Commerce Department’s National Telecommunications and Information Administration, or NTIA, a U.S. agency that is tasked with crafting internet and telecommunications policy. Sources told the outlet that the hack was so serious it led to a National Security Council meeting on Saturday.

Hackers reportedly used the organization's Microsoft Office 365 platform to monitor staff members emails for months.

A Treasury Deparment spokesperson deferred comment to the NSC. A spokesperson for the Commerce Department confirmed the breach, adding that it has "asked CISA and the FBI to investigate" but declining to comment any further. A Microsoft spokesperson declined to comment to FOX Business.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Most think of war as soldiers, tanks, missiles, bombs. But, China is sneaking in---infiltrating---and doing it with the help of our own politicians. They know that these scumdog politicians are only interested in lining their own pockets and power grabbing on the global front.

We True Americans better wake up. DJT keeps nudging us to open our eyes and see what's happening. The fake news media, politicians, and others keep telling us to just go back to sleep.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes yes Venus the wee Sun, la go between for our and Central Sun, what she up to atm and what her mix with SATURN and JUpitor soon one ponders. Feel a lightness will occur, actually is already Occuring, my feelers n noospheric diving reveal so and sense is.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

This may not sound as exciting as the election drama but we have pigs at the trough. Unconventional warfare, Ku has warned us of this.We have experienced the problems with our supply chain with the over dependence on China and its cheap labor for every day goods as well as medication. But they have not stopped there and have infiltrated our very shores and industries. Just look at what is coming to a head right now.
Smithfield [Chinese company WH Group] vs Maxwell, the next largest hog producer in the U.S. We are losing control over our own food supply chain. It is outrageous that Smithfield has been allowed to underpay Maxwell with the full intention of driving them out of business.
That means we will be at the mercy of a Chinese company for our supply of pork products that we grow and process right here. I am still digging around the safe harbor and water theme because there is something happening right under the radar and receiving no media attention but...
Safe Harbor...How could Smithfield, the largest U.S. hog producer, be 100% sold to the Chinese company WH Group? This took place under Obama in 2013. The maximum would have be 10% to have no review so we must assume someone reviewed and approved it.
Now for the consequences. Unchecked they went on to buy the 2nd and 3rd largest hog producers in the country. That has allowed them unchecked power in the pork industry. Now they are using their muscle to destroy Maxwell Foods by buying their pigs at a lower price than they pay other producers. Maxwell expects to go out of business next year.
They now have complete control over the production, processing and pricing of the pork industry.
So significantly more foreign ownership of agricultural land, purchasing land with senior water rights, taking control of the food supply means we have lost control over our own country and our own resources. We have been sold out and I hope it is not too late to reassert control over our own food production.
Trump's EO may prove very intuitive because there is no Kuestion that China was involved in election interference. Now the big bad wolf can't blow that house down.
We need another executive order to ensure that we limit the amount of foreign ownership in the food production and agricultural land. Imagine if TPTB decide one year to not produce any food?
www.ncpolicywatch.com...

Nationalizing those properties is a potential solution. RICO or anti-trust laws could be brought to bear as well, couldn't they? Of course that would require the will to do so, not sure our leadership is there yet, though I agree these things should concern us.

This of course is nothing new. China has consistently made inroads anywhere and everywhere they can as a practice for a few decades at least. Huge population, not enough real estate, expansion is an imperative for them. That might not be such a bad thing if their leadership didn't have such monstrous vision and methods. As it is, their human rights record is on par with Hitler, Mussolini, or Ataturk as far as I can tell. Most of you already know all this though.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
The last thing we would want to do is change the constitution right now in my opinion. Even with good intentions and ideas, you open the door for opposing forces to propose really crappy amendments that could wind up being approved. The house should be cleaned before the furniture is refinished, in my opinion.

1,000% agree. There is only one precedent for a Constitutional Convention in our history, and that one went totally sideways. A Convention was called to make minor changes, and they ended up totally scrapping the original and totally rewrote it.

No, that would not end well, for anyone who loves our country as it was founded.

While I disagree that there i nothing wrong with the Constitution (the biggest problem is the lack of built-in penalties for violating its provisions), changes can be safely made by simply proposing amendments, as has happened over the years.

Yes, this seems a much more sensible approach.
edit on 13-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sent you a PM Ket.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Three more OLD tweets from POTUS were DELETED today, so far. The first has a TYPO and an interesting new link to ELECTIONS:

#1 from Feb 5th 2020 - 08:07:21, was deleted approx. 14:00hrs, after 312 days or 44 weeks 4 days:

RT @JonMart93888215: Where those the Articles of Impeachment Nancy was ripping up #PelosiTantrum

Original tweet by @JonMart93888215 is also deleted.

a) TYPO Where should be Were giving H

b) Original timestamp points to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9539a2 No.465696 📁
Feb 22 2018 20:47:30 (EST)

Anonymous ID: f0fa4d No.465258 📁
Feb 22 2018 20:01:48 (EST)
15c335fa85d7d470522bc7325ccd020c28582e2f0cf290e35623091733561e6b (1).png

659654bf866ed69649b7cb433b3e7472ee5c4406a2e470369fab784e23a11f8b.jpg

>>462038
We fill in the blanks.
He hears us.
We insert something here and show we understand how this works.
Whatever the board consensus is, it will be.

>>465258
You are learning our comms.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 13th.

Now here's where it gets interesting! Note the second picture has post #803 in it, which mentions the [SECURE_COMMS_ACT]. See also the Chan Post number in that is 453? Well there is a second post with the same Chan post number... #2479

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.453 📁
Nov 11 2018 13:36:43 (EST)
Drq26owWsAE-7Wy.jpg-large.jpg

WHAT IF THE BELOW COULD BE PROVEN?
1-Election + D party officials filled out many thousands of blank ballots?
2-Election + D party officials removed and destroyed 'legal' ballots?
3-Election + D party officials deliberately organized non-citizen voting?
4-Election + D party officials in [XX] locations across the US [under lock & key] stored many thousands of 'blank' ballots for purposes of 'altering the vote total'?
Who safeguards 'blank' ballots?
Who issues 'blank' ballots?
Who controls 'blank' ballots?
How many 'blank' ballots are generated vs. total county pop?
THE CONTROL AND ISSUANCE OF BLANK BALLOTS IS KEY.

Why did the same counties [under dispute today] REFUSE to turn over voter registration information upon request to the Voter Fraud Commission?
Why was the Voter Fraud Commission disbanded and turned over to DHS?
What vested auth does DHS have compared to a commission body?
www.washingtonpost.com... 5f-a55347f48762_story.html?utm_term=.db84f6960764📁
Enemy @ the Front Door.
Q

The deleted tweet timestamp also points to #721 which links the TYPO H to Henderson NV:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bc869 No.338960 📁
Feb 11 2018 14:36:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cf5955 No.338623 📁
Feb 11 2018 14:06:19 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

Underground massive data center?
Q

Henderson NV
Why is Henderson PD and Nevada DOJ involved in Bangkok hacker case?

>>338623
You have so much more than you know.
Future proves past.
Q

c) Even more interesting! the Deletion DELTA of 44 weeks 4 days points to post #444 which therefore links Eric Schmidt setting up server in North Korea with the Election Fraud? Did POTUS get Kim Jong Un to agree to either monitor that server or stop it being used during this election?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 9d3085 No.156837 📁
Dec 23 2017 12:11:07 (EST)
BD670B90-67CC-47F5-8D78-AA5C7FA5B2AE.png

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 13th, twice.

BOOM!!

edit on 13-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: FlyingFox

She even gives him a wink....right on CUE.

Hey, you never know. I thought her rhetoric was surreal back in '15 and '16, but the lower information progressive base seems to be okay with that brand of departure from objective reality, so I wasn't convinced that she wasn't just catering to her base. A friend I discussed it with at the time pointed out that sentiment and it seemed sensible, so I just chalked it up to that. Anyhow, is there other evidence that you think supports this hypothesis, you just being silly, or is this just a pet speculative theory of yours?

originally posted by: Sakiale
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I think he's suggesting what I for one have worried about since day one - that Trump is controlled opposition.

Not impossible, though highly improbable in my opinion. Here's why I think so:

First, why bother? We were a step away from a much tighter stranglehold on America and the world in '16, why take three steps back from that? a Clinton, Jeb, or Romney win would have propelled us right along to NWO type geopolitics as usual. Why throw Trumpster in the middle of that right there? Why bother? What do you think?

Second, his accomplishments and maneuvers don't seem indicative of controlled opposition. Lots of anti-globalist accomplishments and maneuvers there. Perhaps I'm not seeing the whole picture, and am ignoring or missing the bad things, but it doesn't seem so. What do you think?

Third, his treatment by the media and establishment academics and bureaucrats would leave one aware enough to notice with the distinct impression that they do not approve of his activities in the least. Elaborate ploy? Perhaps. What seems more likely is that they really are/have been trying to oppose or stop Trump. What do you think?
edit on 13-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Those damn Nigerian scammers. Could just be a crisis of opportunity to blame Chicoms given the supposed weak link was M$FT Office, the gift that keeps giving.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

That's terrifying. I only just saw the Black Lives Matter ad from google that's in the same exact style. They're really going for it lmao.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well well well... this just popped up on twitter... General Flynn...

Flynn Vid

Quote:
One of the things that i'd recommend, if I were (?)DNI(?) or if I were the National Security Advisor, is I think that, that the President of the United States has to trigger his executive order I think, of 2018, and probably appoint a special council to look into all this."

Flynn playing it coy... but there it is.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
China's Peace and Development fund

China bribes the UN while we all sit around fighting. So now, China has ties in the UK, US, Italy, Canada, and several important offices in the UN.

The UN favoring China is nothing new though.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A good Thread on another possible path. Not noted is this would be the new congress, not the old. Not noted is the fact that in between now and then exposure of certain folks would surely impact the public view.

6. The Election Rejection - On January 6th Congress will convene to count the electoral votes. At this time the sitting VP, Mike Pence, has the ability to challenge by refusing to accept the votes from states in which he believes the vote was compromised. Which - he will do.

The Second Vote - As directed by the US Federal constitution - a challenged election is settled by a simple majority house vote by ballot. However, the house gets one vote per state not per representative - Giving Trump the Republican majority 26-23 (or 22). Winner takes all.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join