It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
What's going on here? Epic trolling? Read and compare the following POTUS tweets, 4 hours apart:
#1 at 18:23:04

Vaccines are shipped and on their way, FIVE YEARS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Get well USA. Get well WORLD. We love you all!

Then #2 at 22:31:34

People working in the White House should receive the vaccine somewhat later in the program, unless specifically necessary. I have asked that this adjustment be made. I am not scheduled to take the vaccine, but look forward to doing so at the appropriate time. Thank you!

WTAF?

Does this imply the "Vaccine delivery" is actually the "takedown of deep state by the military"?

Or is everyone going to be given a tattoo-free, non mRNA, placebo to give the excuse to open up society?

You know that “chemical in the pool that reacts with urine”, the thing you say so your kids don’t pee in the pool.
What if the vaccine works like that for the swampers. So If you down some Adrenachrome it reacts with the vaccine and sets your hair on fire or something. Something so we can all point and go ewww.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Does anyone have the link in Chinese? I like having the source material. Trust no one.

originally posted by: bradychick
CCP database - access from opening tweet, then clicking on link, then download if you chose. It says the file is huge

link

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Guys I think he's actually going to do it!

What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA
of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th.

Democrats weakened the Signature Verification (and other) safeguards in Georgia. @staceyabrams
played @BrianKempGA
& Secretary of State, for fools. Consent Decree, which is terrible for Republicans (and honest people!), must be opened up NOW - David, Kelly, and I will then win!

twitter.com...

The insurrection act might actually happen in my opinion.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2111699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
That gif is awesome.....LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Why is "Demanding this clown call a Special Session", doing it the hard way? That should have been done long ago.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Does anyone have the link in Chinese? I like having the source material. Trust no one.

CCP database - access from opening tweet, then clicking on link, then download if you chose. It says the file is huge

link

Try this site: shanghai-ccp-member-db

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is "Demanding this clown call a Special Session", doing it the hard way? That should have been done long ago.

Look Biden is panicked!

Grassroots donors were the backbone of my campaign. And to thank you for everything you did to win this battle for the soul of the nation, I’ll be holding a Grassroots Donor Thank You call tomorrow night.

We’re in the teeth of the COVID-19 crisis right now, and this nation needs presidential leadership.

Leadership that is willing to model the steps we all should be taking in our own lives.

twitter.com...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3711699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Think about how it would look if all this CCP stuff didn't come out first.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We need evidence that a court of law would accept as evidence. Hopefully that's coming.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

A minority of us are following the CCP stuff. 80% of Americans will see a headline, "Trump insults Gov of Georgia by calling him a Clown", and think he's desperate. 98% of Americans don't know that "Clown" can also be a CIA agent.

If DNI/DOJ/CIA has something on Governor Kemp, let him know what it is, and tell him it's going to be released....then release it. Maybe that "shock" will cause other governors to move away from China. They'll do audits, end shut-downs, etc..

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
0 Posts,
18 tweets; 2 self-retweets, 1 TYPO, 3 old deletions, 1 video tweet
Total 18

KU V19.84 20201213 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
9 17,
6 23,
4 4, 10, 22, 2249,
3 1, 18, 39, 208, 519, 549, 1749, 2949, 3210, 3449, 4939

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The POTUS tweet calling Gov.Kemp a CLOWN, was the first of the day at exactly 03:33

What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7b86c9 No.74533 📁
Dec 11 2017 14:31:03 (EST)
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

Q

Bolded timestamp AND Chan ID encode Dec 14th.
That's 20 spaces between the _ and ]
(Why does ATS formatting do this to posts???)

edit on 13-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The POTUS tweet calling Gov.Kemp a CLOWN, was the first of the day at exactly 03:33

What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7b86c9 No.74533 📁
Dec 11 2017 14:31:03 (EST)
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

Q

Bolded timestamp AND Chan ID encode Dec 14th.
That's 20 spaces between the _ and ]
(Why does ATS formatting do this to posts???)

POTUS is telling us that Kemp is a CIA asset; Clowns In America.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Guys I think he's actually going to do it!

What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA
of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th.

Democrats weakened the Signature Verification (and other) safeguards in Georgia. @staceyabrams
played @BrianKempGA
& Secretary of State, for fools. Consent Decree, which is terrible for Republicans (and honest people!), must be opened up NOW - David, Kelly, and I will then win!

twitter.com...

The insurrection act might actually happen in my opinion.

Careful what you hope for. Anyone wonder why the twitter Gestapo overlords are not removing/banning the call for Insurrection and Martial Law talk?

It's bait. Baiting Trump.

They are not being banned because this would be a Christmas present to the Deep State. Goldman Sachs wet dream for the NY Fed owners, central banksters & Technocrats. No constitution - do you know what they do?

If the Insurrection Act is invoked and/or suspend the Constitution then the Deep State and owners of the NY Fed will finally get what they want...they can override the Sheriffs, confiscate guns, more draconian lockdowns, more rights taken away, force vaccinations, etc. The Country will be SUICIDED, imo.

Given how our gov't has behaved the past 20 years with Emergency Powers + Patriot Act, and all the control mechanisms stuffed into the NDAA every year, there is no such thing as temporary or partial Martial Law if enacted this time around, imo. What the gov't giveth, the gov't can take away. Boom, goodbye.

What if all this talk on CCP infiltration & control is actually all coming from an internal deep state opposition faction. CCP propaganda provides the smoke 'n mirrors and entertainment for us while the real battle rages behind the scenes. On the flip-side, 5 days ago Sec Pompeo said the CCP initiated a global disinfo campaign on Dec 7th.

“People have no idea in the world what is going on.”
― Jordan Maxwell

“Nothing in this world operates the way you think it does. Banks do not loan money, governments are not empowered to protect you, the police department is not there to serve you, institutions of higher learning, colleges and educational institutes, are not there to educate you. The entire superstructure of civilization in the Western world is a combination of brilliantly put together and planned, well-planned, schemes to direct the minds of the people in such a way as to serve their masters.”
― Jordan Maxwell, Matrix of Power: How the World Has Been Controlled by Powerful People Without Your Knowledge.

Jordan said that back in 1989 and 30 years later here we are.😳🤪

Your Gifs are golden!🤣💥

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks. Do we have any idea what we are looking for? I see some KPMG, "The Pentagon police station is one" on line 446100 and 446118, "In the Politico", assorted makeup companies, (Mary Kay, etc.), Merchants Service Center, CDC, Intel (probably the company), Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai), BorgWarner, Yamaha, SMC, IKEA, Schneider Electric, DuPont, "'Do' USA April 22, 2018, this branch" (this is a weird one), Siemens, Citi, "Future United States Building Joining Committee," Volkswagon Insurance, Honeywell, General Electric, Emerson, Westinghouse, Kodak, Qualcomm, and HP.

I'm sure I missed a lot. This was from visual scanning of almost 800k records.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Caled

link

Try this site: shanghai-ccp-member-db

edit on 12/14/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Which country is doing the hacking that triggered this bulletin tonight?

Cyber-Alert Bulletin: twitter.com...

MSM headlines say it's RUSSIA, which automatically means it's NOT Russia.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

@Jess_369_ = found something interesting
- KU341 = "5 YEARS" with matching 3-year delta: Dec 13, 2017
- Documents transferred to the BO Presidential Library
- Ties to citizens having trouble receiving BO records under FOIA
- Receiving standard/auto reply "sorry, not available - Presidential Records Act"
- Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Interesting couple of tweets from Dan Scavino:

#1 Eagle on Ice... has Bil Clinton been pushed off Stage?

#2 B2 Stealth bomber coming in to land... Bill Barr on stage now?
(Possibly some Morse code playing near the end!)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

A minority of us are following the CCP stuff. 80% of Americans will see a headline, "Trump insults Gov of Georgia by calling him a Clown", and think he's desperate. 98% of Americans don't know that "Clown" can also be a CIA agent.

If DNI/DOJ/CIA has something on Governor Kemp, let him know what it is, and tell him it's going to be released....then release it. Maybe that "shock" will cause other governors to move away from China. They'll do audits, end shut-downs, etc..

Don't just follow it. Blast it around the net and to family members. Be a super spreader!
That's what I've been doing. Every little bit helps.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join