It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Good and valid points but the safe harbor was set up to protect the country from foreign takeover and obviously that has failed. A non transparent government entity that is unaccountable. We need a reorganization and an entity that fulfills their duty, not some fake organization that succumbs to the whims of whoever has power.
We have all seen the endless leveraged buyouts by hedge funds or private equity funds, who end up destroying these very companies because they use such a high level of debt. They suck the life blood of the company while they cut back on resources to make a short term gain but start the decline in the company and finally kill it.
Did you notice that the Chinese Government has initiated a program where all private companies must have CCP representation on board. They have always been concerned about private companies and so they want to ensure some type of control.
I am not advocating that government representation should be in all private and public companies but we need some serious oversight because we cannot continue selling every company, resource and asset we have to the highest foreign bidder.
I am still very worried and at least to me it appears that the trend has been accelerating globally.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Inspired about a post here today (can't remember who posted it) about the Q drop saying Godfather III and Snow White would provide context with what's going on. So I'm watching Godfather III. I see a lot of interesting connections that pretty much anyone here can see if watching it but one scene really jumped out at me now.

Vincent: You are a man of finance and politics, Don Luchesi. These are things I don't understand.

Don Luchesi: You understand guns? Finance is the gun. Knowing when to pull the trigger is politics.

I'm ready for the trigger to get pulled.

The scene on youtube right here.

youtu.be...

edit on 13-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

We're the mother. We're the feminine.

The marriage relationship is the relationship between God and the church (body of believers). Mary was a literal church/mother when she took on the Holy Spirit and gave birth the Christ the physical manifestation of the word.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

And when that same foreign entity also owns your government?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72
You have stated very clearly what is happening, the utter contempt they have over us and that as we have seen there never seems to be any consequences for their actions.
Imagine if you or I did something criminal. We would be arrested and in jail, no questions and left to arrange our own defense at our own cost.
Our mayor was accused of some wrong doing and he was able to fund his own defense with taxpayers money. Lol.
Crazy.
And yet we stood by and that's what he did, and as usual, no consequences.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Right you are. China has infiltrated our government, some at the highest levels, and even though we know and recognize what has happened, there are no consequences.
Look at ChiFi, 20 years of infiltration, and at 87 she is still holding her position. I wonder what exactly does it take to hold these politicians like those in Michigan in contempt and prosecute them.
Is there some procedure for taking this type of action or is it blocked because compromised people hold every position of authority. Did they get elected using the Dominion Voting Machines? Maybe the election was fraud and did not represent the will of the people.
I imagine petitions for recall could be circulated but then again that can't be done if everyone has been held hostage by covid.
I don't know the answer and I guess that is why everyone is just shrugging and saying I know but what do we do?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
POTUS TYPO tweet, at 10:49:51

THE BIGGEST WINNER OF OUR NEW DEFENSE BILL IS CHINA!. I WILL VETO!

1) TYPO = Spurious period in "CHINA!."
a) Since ! can be interpreted as a missile hitting its target, therefore !. would be a Dead Cat Bounce?

2) CAPS only gematria gives MIRRORs and 17s...
a) THE BIGGEST WINNER OF OUR NEW DEFENSE BILL IS CHINA!. = 458
(sums to 17 and could be read as "For EH"... Eric Holder?)

b) THE BIGGEST WINNER OF OUR NEW DEFENSE BILL IS CHINA!. I WILL VETO! = 585
Mirror of 58 = EH or 13.
Equivalents:
United States of America President Donald J Trump Patriot
President Donald J Trump - drain the swamp - level playing field
God's chosen President Donald J Trump - Where We Go One We Go All
The silent majority is stronger than ever just W A T C H

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 8696f9 No.172884 📁
Dec 25 2017 14:54:18 (EST)
Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism.
WE are privileged to serve you.
Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM.
You are safe.
God bless.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 13th.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f2d4bd No.127302 📁
Jan 22 2018 14:20:36 (EST)
TRUST Adm R.
He played the game to remain in control.

Q

3) Tweet timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e90a51 No.922794 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:48:46 (EST)
>>922685
Think NK.
Think Nuke stranglehold.
Think logically.
Timeline.
Plan.
Are you awake?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b3a95d No.11618946 📁
Nov 12 2020 22:20:17 (EST)
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...📁
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...📁
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

4) Tweet DELTA of 13:05 points to posts:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181801 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:34:36 (EST)
Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147109593 📁
Oct 29 2017 11:47:18 (EST)
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Flesh699

LOOSH

Near right side of triangle is word "LOOSH" in parenthesis and italic font. On opposite side of triangle in same line is AIDS, without parenthesis and in normal font.

It is the loosh that feeds the archons. It has always been harvested, funneled, managed and used the same way.

An updated Map can be found here [PDF], which the term "LOOSH" has been replaced with "The Cabal" at right top of pyramid.

Holy crap! Thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Accomplished pharma prof thrown in psych hospital after questioning official COVID narrative

Early on December 10, Jean-Bernard Fourtillan, a French retired university professor known for his strong opposition to COVID-19 vaccines such as those presently being distributed in the U.K., was taken from his temporary home in the south of France by a team of “gendarmes” — French law enforcement officers under military command — and forcibly placed in solitary confinement at the psychiatric hospital of Uzès. His mobile phones were taken from him, and at the time of writing, he had not been allowed to communicate with the outside world. The order for his internment appears to have been issued by the local “préfet,” the official representative of the French executive.

What was that period called when they persecuted, imprisoned & executed those for speaking out against the Ministry of Truth?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: saladfingers123456

The US Army & DARPA has been experimenting in so-called "Super Soldiers" since the 80's. I presume you've seen the movie "The Terminator" at least twice, right. Where you think Chicoms got the tech from. All these threat narratives against CCP to aliens makes me wonder how many are actually true vice MIC fantasy for more 💰💰💰.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

Speaking of DARPA -- did anyone else notice that Hyundai is buying Boston Dynamics?

I heard Hyundai acquired a 80% stake putting Boston Dynamics in the Unicorn club. No doubt more automation for their factories in replacing humans.

That and chips for the cars. I can see a lot of good things coming from it regarding safety in vehicles and such, but Hyundai builds a lot of sh*t and no doubt some will go to defense. And since BD has a contract with DARPA -- does that transfer over too?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0706699 by Flesh699 because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What you've been asking for: A (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims of 2020 election miscounts, errors or fraud.

sharylattkisson.com... s-errors-or-fraud/

Here TAT have at it. Lol

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
DECODE of first of 2 POTUS self-retweets, 5 seconds apart at 17:19:13 and 17:19:18 today. DELTA from original = 01 22:45:04 (resolves to 23:45:04)

t.co...

1) DELTA from original points to posts:

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287529 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:52:48 (EST)
What does money buy?
How do you prevent tampering?

Why are most forms of media left-wing?
Why is H-wood left-wing?
Why is the narrative so important?
Why do liberals defer to racism w/o proof?
No proof.
Who is HRC’s mentor?
What party was he affiliated with?
Proof.
What party formed the KKK?
What party formed the Confederacy?
What party abolished slavery?
Why are D’s attempting to erase history?
Is the black pop truly free today or enslaved by the D party?
Refer back to black pop crumbs.
Why is this relevant?
Why is there an attack the day after bad news is published (D)?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Paint the picture.
Crumbs will make bread.
Operations underway.
Operators active.
Pray.
Snow White.
Godfather III.

Q

#2245sums to 13

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b807ef No.9721100 📁
Jun 23 2020 15:20:33 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
Do you see the 'noose' used to close the garage door?
[0:53]
Q

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147106598 📁
Oct 29 2017 11:11:40 (EST)
Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

2) Tweet delta from previous = 2:53 pointing to post:
#253 CONFIRMATION POST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34447 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:07:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cc8528 No.34409 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:01:32 (EST)
Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at ….png

On main page of Red website.
>COINCIDENCE?

>>34409

Gematria of words in "MEET ME IN SEOUL" is 43, 18, 23, 72:
43 = George Dubya Bush
18 = ?
23 = PAIN
72 = 8x 9 ... from "The Srike will be fast" (#859, #3109)

#859 = End on 13th?
#3109 = MIRROR End on 13th?

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to posts:
3, 4, 7, 13, 17, 23, 37, 43, 51, 74, 206, 253, 519, 1719, 1913, 2219, 2919, 3419

edit on 13-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DECODE of second of 2 POTUS self-retweets, 5 seconds apart at 17:19:13 and 17:19:18 today. DELTA from original = 01 23:13:40

t.co...

1) DELTA from original points to posts:

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148289594 📁
Nov 6 2017 17:07:57 (EST)
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tomorrow, Dec 14th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d38d72 No.3285534 📁
Oct 1 2018 18:43:03 (EST)
>>3285327
Darkest days.
Amen, brother.
This evil must be destroyed.
Q

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 13th, twice.

2) Other USUAL DECODES point to:
5, 9, 17, 18, 21, 23, 30, 35, 36, 44, 99, 201, 519, 1719, 1918, 2219, 2919, 3419

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
US looking into possible computer hacks of federal agencies

Hackers got into computers at the U.S. Treasury Department and possibly other federal agencies, touching off a government response involving the National Security Council.

Security Council spokesperson John Ullyot said Sunday that the government is aware of reports about the hacks. “We are taking all necessary steps to identify and remedy any possible issues related to this situation,” he wrote in an email.

The government’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency said it has been working with other agencies “regarding recently discovered activity on government networks. CISA is providing technical assistance to affected entities as they work to identify and mitigate any potential compromises.”

President Donald Trump last month fired the director of CISA, Chris Krebs, after Krebs vouched for the integrity of the presidential election and disputed Trump’s claims of widespread electoral fraud.

source

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Holy cow, first couple drops are very uplifting gab.com...

1 from Rex 1 from Trump insider
edit on 13-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I can’t vouch for the validity but interesting if true

Wisconsin Supreme Court Takes Up Trump Case Following A Truly Shocking Wisconsin Legislature Hearing

freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
You know where has Q team been?

They really ran out on us when we could’ve used them most

I think it's a pause for effect. Also, he's got all this stuff ginned up right now, a lot of people are probably paying attention to this election fraud business, more than usual at least. Probably best to just let it sink in, and not add too much chatter into the mix. Also, they don't want to tip their hand completely. Something's going to happen, the less we hear about the exact details of it here in this thread, the better that is for the operational security of whatever is in the works. Keeps the bad guys guessing.

It's not like she was ever going to jump in right here and say 'Okay everybody, here's what's about to happen in the next two weeks!' Broad outlines and a basic summary of what to expect have long since been provided, trail of bread crumbs has been left, additional crumbs may follow, and that's probably about as good as it's going to get. Maybe some kind of UHHHH! TOLD YOU!!! kind of thing at the end if it all works out, perhaps he'll be all modest about it though.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Sorry, but no report is due on December 18th, even though everyone keeps saying it is. Read the wording you quoted again. The assessment must begin within 45 days of the election. When did it start? Has DNI Ratcliffe said it has started, and when?

That's what I was thinking, that the 45 day thing is just the deadline. More likely that assessment has long since been conducted and delivered, or will be well ahead of the deadline. I suppose we might expect to hear something about it before then, perhaps not though.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Justoneman

They are harming our Republic almost to a man and woman.

This is part of the story of why the State v. State suit was rejected; for lack of standing. The real victims of state voter fraud is The American People....at large. imo, this is the appropriate framework for a class-action federal suit.

Do you think that will actually happen though?

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join