It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

China wants super soldiers and they were training in Canada too.

If they anticipate the needs to invade the US, what wouldn't Trudeau allow them to do?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting how the narrative has flowed. Here is a run down of this year...

1) China- Corona virus outbreak (Wuhan lockdown - Shots of dead bodies on street, people locked in buildings)
2) Corona becomes Covid19, moves to Italy (Lockdowns, shots of people in hospital with pipes down their throats)
3) Covid moves abroad, lockdowns... fear! Declared "Epidemic" Bill Gates, CDC WHO
4) Everyone wearing masks, panic buying
5) George Floyd psy-op "I can't breathe!"
6) BLM protests, police(?) turning up with umbrellas smashing things
7) Antifa join in, protest violence
8) Autonomous zone! BLM world wide! Take the knee!
9) National guard, or no National guard
10) Early election rhetoric... Due to Covid... Vote by mail (plus vote by mail dangerous - Trump)
11) Lockdown's continue... Wear the mask! (I can't breathe!) Vaccine development
12) Election countdown... Rallies for Trump (dangerous covid rhetoric)
13) Hunter Bidens laptop turns up... strong connections to China and Ukraine +Joe Biden
14) Heavy censorship begins
15) Rallies with crazy amounts of people for Trump, and 10-12 people for sporadic Biden "rallies"
16) Election day - Trump winning big!
17) Stop the count, followed by 4am vote jump
18) MSM declare Biden the President Elect, Trump contests (Trump "fact checked" notices)
19) Powell, Giuliani and Lin arrives on the scene, claims of knowledge of voter fraud
20) Evidence mounts of all sorts of fraud, Sharpies, dumped ballots, poll watchers thrown out, dodgy practices
19) Dominion voting machines! Vote switching! Venezuela, Votes via Germany
20) Reports of servers recovered from Germany
21) Dominion tied to China (bought by China)...
22) Evidence mounts of infiltration by China on all levels
23) All attempts at getting voter fraud overturned lambasted by corrupt institutions
24) List of CCP infiltration of the West turns up...
25) Vaccines arrive (world largely rejects it) psy-ops... propaganda
26) Trump supporters hold rallies, take to the streets - clashes with Anitifa activists
27) Trump "We have just begun to fight" - Lin Wood "It is time for extraordinary actions."

It's kind of clear from all this, that China has really been the focus of the narrative this year. It started with it, and looks like it will end with it. I'm sure I missed a few details here and there, but it's kind of interesting how the final narrative concerning the election went from voter fraud and the left... then has slowly turned toward the CCP.
Maybe the next question, is who is behind the CCP? How do the bloodlines fit into all this? The Great Reset?

Totally Theoretical Projections:-

28) Declass everything safe for public consumption, massive CCP influence revealed
29) Executive Order 09/12/18 come into action
30) MSM & Big Tech shut down due to corruption and CCP influence
31) Emergency Broadcast System used to explain the situation
32) Temporary Martial Law - Mass arrests of CCP and foreign influenced US players/corps
33) Merry Christmas (kind of) Trump declared winner somehow? Or statement that election will be rerun
34) Major corrupted individuals brought in, Bidens, Clintons, Obamas, Foreign arrests
35) People uprising across the world against corruption
36) China lashes out or CCP collapses, maybe insider help... becomes Democratic Republic of China
37) Revelations on deep corruption arise, suppression of technology... public down the rabbit hole
38) Total collapse of the Great Reset and Bloodlines
39) Uncovering of new possibilities for mankind. Gold standard, new technology, new governments
40) World peace... Aliens finally make themselves known
41) We go to Mars, find out that is where we came from in the first place
42) Work out the meaning of life, the universe and everything. Live happily ever after.

Biblical speculation:-
1) Aliens turn out to be demons after all
2) World erupts into massive war
3) AntiChrist comes out
4) Jesus turns up on an actual cloud and shoves a sword down his gullet
5) All the nice people go to heaven
6) Everyone lives happily ever after in their light bodies.
7) Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm sure I have company when I say, if they cross the border I'm going down shooting.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
You know where has Q team been?

They really ran out on us when we could’ve used them most

Who needs Q when we have General Flynn now.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

One of the bloodlines is Chinese.

Li

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I just can't make this up [shaking head, it has to be a coincidence right?]
Dominion and Smithfield have joined forces to produce natural gas resources in Utah. So Smithfield has gone from having almost 100% control over our pork production and now they are moving in to energy.
If this is a joint venture then they have more than a 10% stake which means they are not in the safe harbor. This means it should have been reviewed because they are a foreign company, a Chinese company, which is branching off into a new industry. Energy. They just need a foothold and they will follow the same plan as Smithfield and embark on vertical integration and elimination of the competition, which is our American owned companies. Dominion Energy is in 16 states and have 17 million customers and they can't wait. Imagine no energy because of a glitch...like Dominion Voting Machines.
May Day...May Day...We Are Under Attack.
news.dominionenergy.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Combine that with the expected environmental regulatory regime the Biden admin will introduce and American energy production will be choked out, but I imagine there will be favorable status for foreign companies, something under a treaty, of course because China, as a developing nation, cannot be held to similar standard.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I am worried about this infiltration. I enjoy reading financial articles, I know, Lol, boring, but I keep coming across so many disturbing corporate activities. This infiltration has for some reason been able to avoid the safe harbor requirements and Smithfield is just one that is the most audacious. Now the plan to go on a tangent with all the 'feel good' words about energy sustainability. The masses will just latch on to the feel good part and we will fall under the mantra of climate change and global warming.
No doubt there is much more but when companies like this have been given complete access and then control over an entire industry, that places us at peril. They started in 2013 and by 2022 they will have almost 100% control of the pork industry.
Now on to energy and no doubt they will use the same successful strategy. Ku had encouraged us to examine the major stock holders and who sits on the various boards. I wonder if other food industries have also been infiltrated. I will have to hunt around.
I would think that food and energy would fall under national security. Do you think that Trump's EO can be used to seize these assets because of China's election interference?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
As Q has told us, in so many words, they've infiltrated our country on all levels. Disastrous American policy over at least the last 20 years, minus Donald J. Trump, has put us in this position.

Multiple international news outlet today have confirmed the existence of a list of nearly 2 million Chinese Communist Party members that contains many hundreds of thousands of names of individuals who live and work in the West, including at top defense contractors, medical research and supply companies, financial institutions, and other critical roles throughout the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia.

nationalfile.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Like the Bolshevik revolution aka October Revolution times of starvation.?🙄

Certainly appears we may have even more dire situations to contend with past 2020 between the Technocrats and deep state power grabs. By the time the masses awaken and quit their petty protesting/riots nonsense and whatever their next issue may be it will be too late for many to do anything. It's like the globalists took 10 years worth of psyops & distractions, and conspiracies, threw it all into a centrifuge and released the evil potion in 2020.

Unfortunately, many Americans are absolutely clueless on self-preservation and family survival when SHTF. From about 2 years ago I no longer mock some of those 2012 Doomsday preppers and survivalist groups. Not long ago I lived semi off-grid but the creature comforts & services drew me back into society. 20/20 hindsight is a bitch.🤬

Here's to hoping for a better new Age to soon come...

...And not the distorted evil 'Great Reset' agenda.

Dominion/Smithfield almost sounds like another Uranium One scandal in the making. Anyone know how many mineral mines China owns and/or is majority stakeholder in the USA?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

MASTER ARCHIVE THREAD is here and will be closed shortly...

I'm not sure if you can flag closed threads for easy reference so if you feel the urge to do so, I'd do it now.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

"Was it just all BS or is this still part of the plan?"

Maybe a bit of both?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MountainLaurel

4) the lawsuit in Michigan county that was allowed to audit 22 dominion machines

I find it incredible that anyone can get away with withholding the results of a forensic audit.

Could it get any more obvious that they bloody cheated?

GD frustrating.

If I were dictator, there would be executions. People aren't getting the message.

It is hard for someone not living in MI (or not getting status updates multiple times a day through the local groups organizing the fight here) to fully grasp how blatant Benson, Nessel and Whitmer have been about their complete lack of respect for the Constitution, the law, Michiganders and the future of our state. They clearly had a goal in running for office and it seems obvious that they always intended to sacrifice themselves for the cause. Every day they do something that is jaw dropping in its brazenness and while we shouldn’t be surprised at this point, it’s just SO outrageous that it does. To be very frank, I don’t know why the 3 of them have not already been arrested. They’ve broken the law and dismissed every court decisions like they are irrelevant.

It won’t surprise anyone from here that Benson is just not releasing the results of the audit because she also has just not verified the signatures on the petition patriots submitted to her office a couple of months ago. I’m not kidding - she is past the deadline, the courts have told her to do it and she’s just ignoring them like they aren’t even talking and there is no petition. She is breaking the law and everyone is just standing around going “we see it but we can’t do anything about it”.

Whitmer has fully and completely stopped any and all communication with the state legislature and just vetos everything they send her way. She is 100% treating this state like it’s a communist country, she’s the supreme ruler and Nessel and Benson are her henchmen. Without cheating they will never ever get a second term.

It’s become clear in the last year that is seriously weak area of our system. We are seeing it over and over - public officials violating the constitution and running roughshod over the rights of citizens they took an oath to serve and there are no consequences. If you are a public official, elected or appointed, and you are found, by a court, to be violating 10 million people’s civil and constitutional rights, you should be immediately stripped of your position and sent packing.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I know how brazen they are being. It has been the trend through Trump's presidency to ignore the Constitution and any number of laws.

They're felons, which is why I said that if I were dictator they'd get the firing squad.

Line 'em up, mow 'em down.

Message sent.
edit on 12/13/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
Another American company started from MIT being sold. We should keep an eye on SoftBank. Did anyone notice that 4 days ago a share buyback was announced so that the chairman could consolidate more power?
www.bostondynamics.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

From John Adams to the Massachusetts Militia

Avarice, Ambition < and > Revenge or Galantry, would break the strongest Cords of our Constitution as a Whale goes through a Net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

There, I think, is your answer.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: crankyoldman
Cranky I am worried about this infiltration. I enjoy reading financial articles, I know, Lol, boring, but I keep coming across so many disturbing corporate activities. This infiltration has for some reason been able to avoid the safe harbor requirements and Smithfield is just one that is the most audacious. Now the plan to go on a tangent with all the 'feel good' words about energy sustainability. The masses will just latch on to the feel good part and we will fall under the mantra of climate change and global warming.
No doubt there is much more but when companies like this have been given complete access and then control over an entire industry, that places us at peril. They started in 2013 and by 2022 they will have almost 100% control of the pork industry.
Now on to energy and no doubt they will use the same successful strategy. Ku had encouraged us to examine the major stock holders and who sits on the various boards. I wonder if other food industries have also been infiltrated. I will have to hunt around.
I would think that food and energy would fall under national security. Do you think that Trump's EO can be used to seize these assets because of China's election interference?

It isn't new. It is the nature of business to a certain extent. Companies, by and large, have a survival rate of about 20 years, at that point failure or sell out - it is a generalization. Couple this with the tech mentality of buy, leverage, sell, dump, bankrupt, cash out. The old folks think "a company starts, grows, becomes part of the community..." but those days are long gone. Think corporate raiding as the kick off.

Not defending CCP consumption of assets, but this is a product of decisions made 40 years ago. So much of this is like folks waking up on a rollercoaster and thinking they can stop it now, failing to realize the issue was when the got on, not it is too late. Folks want solutions but they fail to realize the interconnected nature of business a this point is gordian at best.

Example. Interest rates are low, so lending is low = good, but savings is too. So "investors" who want money, can't deal with low savings rate within the old model of save/loan/ROT etc. They want money now. A friend runs a company that buys up apartment buildings in investor co-ops of sorts. The idea, buy, raise rents, return on investment is 30 percent over a few years vs. 1.5 percent on savings. Result, higher rents. Worse result, folks take short term leases because the company WANTS high turnover to raise rents often, where as, the old folks remember, get a renter and keep the good ones for life. Long term problem, folks move often, turnover in companies, homeless, no neighborhood culture etc.

We're not going backwards to moral investing and local control anytime soon. Now add the Chinese have screwed their world again with too many people and not enough resources. So... buy land, food companies and invade if needed to save their system. Couple that with the Dragons (CCP) having been promised the earth/economic control at this time and being shut out now. They're going nuts with anger and they are not rational, reasonable or moral. A gator is more of those things.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

MASTER ARCHIVE THREAD is here and will be closed shortly...

I'm not sure if you can flag closed threads for easy reference so if you feel the urge to do so, I'd do it now.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Another problem in that area as well. Look into rare earth minerals and the California mine that was 10% owned by China. It has now been reorganized [under SPAC, Special Acquisition Corporation] and taken out of bankruptcy and is now listed under the ticker MP materials and was moved to the New York Stock Exchange.
I did some early research on them and found the SPAC and the announcement of Goldman and military representation on the new board. Trump has clearly indicated we need to develop our own resources so that we will not be held hostage for supplies because of China's dominance.

We are at war and anything that we have allowed China to subtly takeover will be a vulnerability to exploit.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The Beast from the Sea
13 Then [a]I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the [e]patience and the faith of the saints.

Try this. Bear with me.

Watch the water. The beast rising out of the sea is the NWO and the Dragon here is China.

The seven heads are the G7 nations. We know that China is deeply hooked into Italy (Belt and Road) and Canada. We also know how deeply it's hooked into the US. Wouldn't surprise me to find it deeply sunk into the rest as well.

One of those nations had a deadly head wound. Donald Trump? He resisted and tried to break us free. He's the last president, but perhaps this cycle sees us losing and the head wound is healed as we're restored to the beast. And that humbling of the former dominant world power grains the Dragon the authority to rule the world which we see it doing for most of a presidential term (42 months - almost 4 years).

And that's when the real Beast, the main player takes over the end game. Things get real quick then.

This post is a bit of a biblical one, and a purely personal viewpoint, probably not for everyone, so please skip over it if of no interest.

Yep, from a biblical point of view, that sounds about right. I've actually had trump as the one with the head wound all year in the back of my mind. I think this is a major junction point. I think it is possible that it could go two ways. I've been personally convinced for quite some time that much is missing from the bible. That an alternative route may be possible.
I also have to bring up the Mother again, and how I believe that she has been purposefully cut out.

The very last page of the bible has this curious passage Revelation 22:16

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

Jesus is the offspring of the bright morning star... Venus.

Lucifer, if you really look into it was essentially made up. A deviation and (I think) a purposeful manipulation of understanding. The effort to remove the feminine from the Bible is what is really missing. When you look at man and woman... would it really make sense that all of God's representations are male?
It makes no sense at all.

The Bible mentions the morning star a few times, and it is always presumed that it is meant to refer to Jesus... but I say, it refers to the Mother.

Matthew 2:2
"Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him"

What is the brightest Star that rises in the East... the Morning Star, Venus. Precedes the Sun... or the Son... Associated with Christs birth.

Acts 7:43 refers to Remphan and Moloch... both representatives of the planet Saturn
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

But the Bible refers to them as Stars, never planets.

So, the morning star, Venus... the Mother...

I firmly believe that she is at play in everything happening now, and that there is a way through... but it requires good men to stand up and speak truth.

But hey, that's just me. If I am wrong, then may God strike me down.

p.s. I didn't recognise you without your Tom Baker! I thought you were a lurker!
I miss Tom, but I'm not saying you should change it.

Anyways, regarding all this, I don't want to wander too far off topic, but on a personal level, I feel that there is another way through this... which is why i maintain hope. I said it long ago when trying to explain the weird things that have happened to me, and how it pretty much destroyed me. Well, it was the mother that helped me get back up and find my way back.
I can't go in to details, but I am 110% on this, and I refuse to ignore her. But I know that this cuts against the grain of Christian beliefs... so it's a difficult one to broach.... and probably doesn't belong in the Q thread. Always happy to talk about this stuff in PM though.

Anyways, thanks for your thoughts and insight Ket : )

Additional: I've been a little sceptical of how immutable the Bible is, ever since the lion stopped laying down with the lamb, and it turned to being the wolf. Isiah 11:6 ...perhaps not a coincidence that this is 9:11 upside down. What did they really do on that day?
edit on 13-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join