It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Frodolives

First, thank you for your years of service. Certainly many more than my own.

I share your (and EMN's) sense of unease with the prospect of military involvement.

For two reasons.

🖸 Any kind of military action can get much messier than anticipated, and quickly. (Clausewitz, friction, and all that.)

🖸 I fear many of the three- and four-star people may be more concerned about their perks than defending the Constitution. I was not impressed, for example, with the quibbling of the CJCS about military involvement during the period in which there was widespread unrest on the streets of the USA, including the occupation of American territory by "autonomous collectives".

Clearly, defense of the Constitution against domestic enemies will be a measure unpopular with many people. That noted, if it is undertaken, those doing it need to be fully behind the operation and not seeking to remain 'acceptable' in the eyes of the media, the Democratic Party, or anybody else. Such an operation will be risky enough without flag rank officers being unsure if it is something they want to really be part of.

Cheers

Agree, and I would presume for many reasons that it will be as limited and short lived as is possible.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

INSTRUCTING PEOPLE NOT TO VOTE, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

What happens to the SENATE RUNOFF, if the GA courts rule fraud in the
GA GENERAL ELECTION (& it also corrupted some of the runoff candidates)?
Honestly, no idea what comes next, but expecting the unexpected.

With Trump's words to Ambassador Sondland still stuck in my head:
"I want nothing I want nothing I want no quid pro quo...
Do the right thing. This is the final word from Pres of the U.S."

Allowing FEAR to push us to a "win at all cost" - wrong path
FIGHT for what we believe is right with HONOR & INTEGRITY
Stay humble in victory; gracious in defeat to move forward together.

TEAM TRUMP = THIS IS NOT ANOTHER 4 YEAR ELECTION:
1. DEM LEADERS resorted to cheating to WIN AT ALL COST
(100% faith = this was anticipated & prepared for)
(expect more mind games until hammer falls = clean & swift)
2. FEAR used to put the 2020 election fraud plan in motion
(CV19, This is LIFE OR DEATH, TRUMP must be stopped at all cost)
3. Now the same FEAR is being used on us
(IF WE DON'T WIN THE SENATE WE ARE DOOMED; THEY ARE CHEATING)
[...]

Sounds legit. I, for one, intend to continue to support the cause of liberty regardless of Q's Donald Trump's or anyone else's long term plans, so hopefully they keep it up too. I guess I trust the plan, because I have that same plan: support the cause of liberty.
edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Some thoughts on Jesus, it has always confused me how Jesus could have literally saved us. ie. what physical thing is the bible trying to explain. Again it could just be metaphysical, but I never could quite accept that. It can't just be "magic" that his life and death brought redemption to humanity.

My two sort of theories are a) Jesus effectively "invented" and inserted into the human consciousness, the idea of empathy. It's hard for us to imagine the world 2000 years ago, but frankly, unconditional love and feeling the pain that others do, is COMPLETELY anti survival. I can certainly imagine a world in which empathy didn't exist at all, in fact it would be the common sense foundation of physical life, to fight purely for your own survival. By living the life he led he showed humanity how to care for others and then to die for us was the physical manifestation of that love.

b) Going on from what you were saying regarding the feminine aspect being removed from Christianity over the last 2 millennia, I could definitely see any woman of Jesus being covered up. So the other idea would be that he physically injected the DNA of God into humanity by bearing children. This is obviously not a new idea (DaVinci Code anyone) and also brings up a lot of silly "racial superiority" issues, but could also explain the aristocracies obsession with bloodlines in the first place (although the Queen is a descendant of Mohammed and don't think she claims descent from Jesus!)

At least some of the western esoteric schools of thought teach that what Christ did was to raise the consciousness of humanity with his experience.

It's like, we're all connected through our energies. All of reality is printed on the fabric of reality. Within this framework, there is an exchange of information amongst consciousnesses, a spiritual evolution that tends to permeate humanity based on the vibration level of this energy exchange. Christ elevated that vibration level. At least, that's what the one Jerry Springer show I saw that covered this stuff said. a) then, according to some esoteric western dogmas.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting couple of tweets from Dan Scavino:

#1 Eagle on Ice... has Bil Clinton been pushed off Stage?

#2 B2 Stealth bomber coming in to land... Bill Barr on stage now?
(Possibly some Morse code playing near the end!)

Didnt we used to consider Jeff Sessions the Stealth Bomber or am I just remembering that wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is a first, for me, YouTube server 503 🤔

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
This is a first, for me, YouTube server 503 🤔

Weird #'s going on. Youtube doesn't work on my phone but does on my pc. Gmail works on my phone but not on my pc. Same thing for my wife.

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago4506699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Massive outage centered around Google services currently underway.

Twitter

Might be related to this.

CISA ISSUES EMERGENCY DIRECTIVE TO MITIGATE THE COMPROMISE OF SOLARWINDS ORION NETWORK MANAGEMENT PRODUCTS

WASHINGTON – The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) tonight issued Emergency Directive 21-01, in response to a known compromise involving SolarWinds Orion products that are currently being exploited by malicious actors. This Emergency Directive calls on all federal civilian agencies to review their networks for indicators of compromise and disconnect or power down SolarWinds Orion products immediately.

“The compromise of SolarWinds’ Orion Network Management Products poses unacceptable risks to the security of federal networks,” said CISA Acting Director Brandon Wales. “Tonight’s directive is intended to mitigate potential compromises within federal civilian networks, and we urge all our partners—in the public and private sectors—to assess their exposure to this compromise and to secure their networks against any exploitation.”

This is the fifth Emergency Directive issued by CISA under the authorities granted by Congress in the Cybersecurity Act of 2015. All agencies operating SolarWinds products should provide a completion report to CISA by 12pm Eastern Standard Time on Monday December 14, 2020.

CISA Source
General Flynn Tweet
edit on 14-12-2020 by Guimontag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Google is having a MAJOR outage!

It just took out all the services my company uses. Can't even email my team, or use our company GChat, or Google Drive. Can't log into anything that uses Google Auth!

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
CodeMonkey this morning:
THREAD...

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
1h
Dominion Voting Systems uses SolarWinds products and it is still not powered down.

Was Dominion Voting Systems a target?
Was Dominion Voting Systems hacked?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Google is having a MAJOR outage!

It just took out all the services my company uses. Can't even email my team, or use our company GChat, or Google Drive. Can't log into anything that uses Google Auth!

Do you still have outages? None that I noticed in the UK, unless it's already over? Either that or it's targeted at the US...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It's over now.
www.google.com...
It lasted about 20 minutes. That was probably the most significant outage Google has ever had.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Last night I came across this and thought I'd share about "WATER". Probably nothing but...

In Dan Brown’s novelAngels and Demons, this symbol is part of a group of metal branding tools that are used in a series of ritualistic murders throughout the story. The brand itself is an artistic  ambigram (a word or other representation that retains the same appearance/meaning even if the physical view is altered) of the word “WATER”, representing one of the four main elements of traditional science. 

Source

So, I went over and did a search for AMBIGRAM and on the Wiki page there is a Ambigram/Brand of Biden Usa Harris... I'm on mobile so can't insert it.

Animated ambigram “Biden USA Harris” with rotational symmetry of 180 degrees, created and drawn by Douglas Hofstadter for the 2020 United States presidential election Source

I thought watch people who have been branded? Pope?
Maybe we are looking at the start of Holy Wars under Binden/Harris. A lot of the pieces seem like they are lining up.
edit on 14-12-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
A thought about not voting in Georgia ...

If the part of the horse trade to secure Georgia as one of the infamous 4 states to steal the election was the two senate seats, then they would have to make sure those seats go to the GOP, right? Georgia is a currently GOP controlled state and they had to get Kemp and the Sec State both to sign on as GOP.

So the steal has to be on again to ensure that those seats go red. After all, if Georgia vote red for two senators after going "blue" for Biden, then the presidential election has to be legit, right? People just hated Trump that much ...

Bear with me, right now, they're marshalling all their troops on the progressive side to try to take those seats. This has to be a tight deal with the fewer knowing the better so the outrage/disappointment is genuine when they lose.

How much more glaring the steal again if no one votes red because no one believes in fair elections any more?
edit on 14-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So dominion was hacked that’s a big deal

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox
Sidney Powell has avoided the "No Standing" excuse used by the Supreme Court, by submitting 4 cases to SCOTUS with Plaintiffs who have skin in the game.

twitter.com...

Anyone have links to these on the Supreme Court website so we can follow along? I couldn't find anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sakiale
I think he's suggesting what I for one have worried about since day one - that Trump is controlled opposition.

Considering all of the good he has done, and the way he has been attacked non-stop, I can see only one possibility/reason for this to be true, and this would be the full reverse of what many of us think (that this was a master plan for a ting operation to out all of the evildoers) - and that is, if Trump was part of a master plan by the cabal to out all of the Patriots in our military/government as a prelude to a major purge, the way the natzis purged their good guys in their military when Hitler took over.

Is it possible? Of course. Is it likely? I don't see it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
COMPILED LIST OF CERTAINTIES THUS FAR:
...snip...
4) Michigan county was allowed to audit 22 dominion machines.

Correction... the County absolutely did not ask for or have any involvement in this forensic audit, this was the result of a lawsuit by a private party (no one on the Trump team).

In fact, the County, and Governor and SOS, are trying to block (and have been successful so far) the results from being revealed to the public.

On that note... what the frack happened to the thread discussing this??? The title had '22 Dominion Machines' in it, and it was about the audit efforts. I was following it closely, and it has now disappeared. I don't recall seeing anything in it that would be a violation of T&C or otherwise being trashed.

After I ran into this missing thread, I posted a new thread asking about this (and others that have disappeared) that I've noticed in the last week or two, and that thread was almost immediately Trashed with no explanation of why.

What is going on here?
edit on 14-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: Sakiale

I think he's suggesting what I for one have worried about since day one - that Trump is controlled opposition.

He's the White Man's 0bama.

What a vile thing to say. Trump isn't a traitor and he's done nothing but build this country. Obama did everything he could to destroy it.
edit on 12/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
It's over now.
www.google.com...
It lasted about 20 minutes. That was probably the most significant outage Google has ever had.

I've had no problems today. Everything has worked fine since 0630 CST.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am still having issues. The YouTube lasted from 6 a.m. until almost 9 a.m. EST, ATS wouldn't load and currently my text are not going through

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join