It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: Parksy1981

To expand on this it coincides with Ron @CondeMonkeyZ doing some stellar digging on US politicians meeting with Chinese politicians..

Who is really in charge of Illinois?

The Mobster or the Commie?: twitter.com...

I know it is a snapshot, but my god the body language. How can the mobsters be out mobstered?

He ain't Sicilian.

And no self-respecting mobster would stand like that with a stupid grin on his face.

That guy is a f'ing joke.

That Chi-Com knows he's standing next to a buffoon.
edit on 12/13/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
China's Peace and Development fund

China bribes the UN while we all sit around fighting. So now, China has ties in the UK, US, Italy, Canada, and several important offices in the UN.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Jeffrey Epstein spotted at Zorro Ranch• Dec 6 2020

ABQ Raw, a YouTube channel, "claimed" that Epstein was "spotted" on the ranch while sitting inside a "red vehicle".

That picture is from the island, isn't it? Not the ranch?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sorry, already posted.
edit on 13-12-2020 by SpaceJockey1 because: Duplicate post

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Sorry, but no report is due on December 18th, even though everyone keeps saying it is. Read the wording you quoted again. The assessment must begin within 45 days of the election. When did it start? Has DNI Ratcliffe said it has started, and when?

All I posted, was information. How one chooses to attach it is their choice. All I saw, was a big door opening up. Nothing more...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Yeah you also forgot China granted 18 Trademarks to Ivanka, which are very very difficult to obtain, from China in 2016 and yes one of them is for voting machines. s3.amazonaws.com... Its the forth of fifth one on the list

I don't read chinese, but regardless, I'm sure you're full of it...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

That's a really big NOC List. If true we're going to need more planes for rendition flights.💣

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SpaceJockey1

That's a really big NOC List. If true we're going to need more planes for rendition flights.💣

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Future Proves Past.

DJT --- China Virus = CCP

"Infiltration not Invasion" 4 Drops

CCP revelations coming out Bang Bang Fang Fang, and DNI Ratcliffe saying he briefed House and Senate on this problem this summer.

We are at war, make no mistake about this. We are at war with Controller Faction The Chinese Dragons known as the CCP - not the Chinese people.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
HEADS UP

I have permission, from our favorite MOD, DontTreadOnMe, to set up a new one-off READ ONLY thread which will hold this thread's MASTER ARCHIVE links!

Please DO NOT reply to posts in that thread!

Once I have posted all the links there, DTOM will close it and it will remain available as a single point to access all our dropbox links to date.

This will save y'all for having to look for the 30+ archive posts in this thread.

MOD NOTE
link to index is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sun Dec 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The Beast from the Sea
13 Then [a]I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the [e]patience and the faith of the saints.

Try this. Bear with me.

Watch the water. The beast rising out of the sea is the NWO and the Dragon here is China.

The seven heads are the G7 nations. We know that China is deeply hooked into Italy (Belt and Road) and Canada. We also know how deeply it's hooked into the US. Wouldn't surprise me to find it deeply sunk into the rest as well.

One of those nations had a deadly head wound. Donald Trump? He resisted and tried to break us free. He's the last president, but perhaps this cycle sees us losing and the head wound is healed as we're restored to the beast. And that humbling of the former dominant world power grains the Dragon the authority to rule the world which we see it doing for most of a presidential term (42 months - almost 4 years).

And that's when the real Beast, the main player takes over the end game. Things get real quick then.

It's no coincidence the CCP is called the red devil of communism, and the red dragon of communism. People should pay close attention to this.

That said, whether religious or not, it should be a no-brainer to reject and condemn the CCP, though even for some Americans it is something they can't seem to do even when asked.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

This photo is not from this year, this photo circulated a couple of months after JE was "suicidet"

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Understand, the system here that I refer to and I think this part of prophecy is not religious in the sense that the system is 100% secular. It does refer to the beast as blaspheming God, but look at how China treats all religions within its own borders to get an idea of what it will export when the text refers to blaspheming God.

Get the framework into place which will not be a happy time and it is set up for the real main player on the stage.

At this point, the question is does Trump overtly fight as president for nearly 4 more years or do we have Biden in place as a puppet while the system is installed here?

edit on 13-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen

This photo is not from this year, this photo circulated a couple of months after JE was "suicidet"

Love&Light
SatNam

Tineye says it originated Sep 24, 2019 from here of all places LMFAO: (Paul Furber)threadreaderapp.com...

And I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. When I saw her, I marveled greatly - Rev. 17:6

#Adrenochrome.
2/ Today's story begins with a mad Welshman who moved to SC when he was 10. He was a regular on /k/, the 4chan image board dedicated to weapons and warfare, and a namefag: HighwayPatrolman.

#adrenochrome
3/ HP is 6'7", 240 pounds. He used to be part of his State's Bureau of Investigation as well as an impressive record in military service. He and his wife adopted four orphaned #Boer children in addition to their own kids which prejudices me heavily in his favor.

#Adrenochrome

One day in late October 2017, HP made an offhand remark that his team had just seized a shipment of 20kg of dried #Adrenochrome thinking it was coc aine. Results came back from the labs as Human Adrenochrome which 'freaked the # out of the lab technicians.'
5/ The cargo was shipped from the Ivory Coast through a shell company and when totalled up, including shipments seized by other agencies, 1200 kgs (over 2500 pounds in freedom units).

1kg of #Adrenochrome is worth $1.5 billion. 1200 kgs is worth nearly 2 trillion dollars.
6/ The shipment was destined for a reservation in Yukon, Canada, one with a copper mine.

HP was a beginner to #Adrenochrome but not for long. He unearthed two hard to find papers on its effects: ...

www.docdroid.net...=4

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3003699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The US Army & DARPA has been experimenting in so-called "Super Soldiers" since the 80's. I presume you've seen the movie "The Terminator" at least twice, right. Where you think Chicoms got the tech from. All these threat narratives against CCP to aliens makes me wonder how many are actually true vice MIC fantasy for more 💰💰💰.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

Speaking of DARPA -- did anyone else notice that Hyundai is buying Boston Dynamics?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nice Rel !!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriathwen

Love&Light
SatNam

I think that screenCap originated from that Rusty Shackleford guy on youtube from 2019 summer when he was posting all those drone video's of the ISLAND.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This may not sound as exciting as the election drama but we have pigs at the trough. Unconventional warfare, Ku has warned us of this.We have experienced the problems with our supply chain with the over dependence on China and its cheap labor for every day goods as well as medication. But they have not stopped there and have infiltrated our very shores and industries. Just look at what is coming to a head right now.
Smithfield [Chinese company WH Group] vs Maxwell, the next largest hog producer in the U.S. We are losing control over our own food supply chain. It is outrageous that Smithfield has been allowed to underpay Maxwell with the full intention of driving them out of business.
That means we will be at the mercy of a Chinese company for our supply of pork products that we grow and process right here. I am still digging around the safe harbor and water theme because there is something happening right under the radar and receiving no media attention but...
Safe Harbor...How could Smithfield, the largest U.S. hog producer, be 100% sold to the Chinese company WH Group? This took place under Obama in 2013. The maximum would have be 10% to have no review so we must assume someone reviewed and approved it.
Now for the consequences. Unchecked they went on to buy the 2nd and 3rd largest hog producers in the country. That has allowed them unchecked power in the pork industry. Now they are using their muscle to destroy Maxwell Foods by buying their pigs at a lower price than they pay other producers. Maxwell expects to go out of business next year.
They now have complete control over the production, processing and pricing of the pork industry.
So significantly more foreign ownership of agricultural land, purchasing land with senior water rights, taking control of the food supply means we have lost control over our own country and our own resources. We have been sold out and I hope it is not too late to reassert control over our own food production.
Trump's EO may prove very intuitive because there is no Kuestion that China was involved in election interference. Now the big bad wolf can't blow that house down.
We need another executive order to ensure that we limit the amount of foreign ownership in the food production and agricultural land. Imagine if TPTB decide one year to not produce any food?
www.ncpolicywatch.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

The US Army & DARPA has been experimenting in so-called "Super Soldiers" since the 80's. I presume you've seen the movie "The Terminator" at least twice, right. Where you think Chicoms got the tech from. All these threat narratives against CCP to aliens makes me wonder how many are actually true vice MIC fantasy for more 💰💰💰.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

Speaking of DARPA -- did anyone else notice that Hyundai is buying Boston Dynamics?

I heard Hyundai acquired a 80% stake putting Boston Dynamics in the Unicorn club. No doubt more automation for their factories in replacing humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That sounds like something the C👁️A would do. Stockpile a drug that induces psychotic symptoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join