It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
COMPILED LIST OF CERTAINTIES THUS FAR:

1) We are secretly/not so secretly 'at war' with the DS and the CCP.

2) 1/20/2021 will become 'High Noon' for everything leading up to what we've been following here for several years.

3) Sleepy Joe didn’t get more votes than anyone in Presidential history!

4) Michigan county was allowed to audit 22 dominion machines.

5) Trump signed an EO 2 years ago that would take care of all of this.

6) Trump is not conceding and has publicly declared this was a "stolen" election.

7) More people than ever are waking up and researching for themselves. That is indeed a massive win for, Cue, Cue followers and patriots.

8) Flynn confidence Trump will remain president is ‘a 10’.

9) Massive election fraud is provable.

10)

DJT is president until January 20th.
Sleepy Joe is not president elect.
The Israel Peace efforts are tragically ignored while this is going on - telling.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Add to Storm Flynn this interesting catch at Gate 45 of Ronald Reagan airport... "paging Martial Law... Paging Martial Law":

@Brick_suit tweet with video

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: Parksy1981

To expand on this it coincides with Ron @CondeMonkeyZ doing some stellar digging on US politicians meeting with Chinese politicians..

Who is really in charge of Illinois?

The Mobster or the Commie?: twitter.com...

I know it is a snapshot, but my god the body language. How can the mobsters be out mobstered?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Anyone notice Trumps Tweets don't have the election fraud disclaimer now? Or is it just me?

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Sky News Aus is trending!!!!

TWIT
I noticed that as well. There are "possibilities" involved in that.

I get the feeling a person is assigned to "monitor" DJT tweets, not the bot. Too important to leave to the bot. So missing disclaimers probably have meaning.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sakiale

I think everyone who is at least reasonably versed in conspiracy theories (something that should be in the blood of anyone who is a member of abovetopsecret!) has that possibility in the back of their mind.

The question is, in opposition to what?

What does all this really support if that were the case?

From my perspective, we're seeing factions fight and tussle over who get's to run the next epoc. The timing of everything coinciding and converging on the Saturn - Jupiter conjunction means something. All factions time things with the stars and the movements of bodies. The deeper you look into it all, you will see it over and over. The why of this is perhaps one of the most illusive aspects of our reality from the layman perspective. It perhaps reaches into the meaning of our actual reality.

But I'll say this... I think it is possibly delusion on all sides. The future actually belongs to us. All of the factions will most likely wipe each other, and a true "reset" will come to pass. I know that sounds a bit heavy, but things of the past can't be carried over. Things are going to be very different moving forward.

There has been talk of Obama being the last president (apparently based upon something or the other), but that is also in dispute because of a split presidency or something (sorry, this is vague), and so really Trump is the last president of the US.
Then there is the prophecy of it being the last Pope. I think there is one about the current Dali lama being the last too... lots of "lasts". Then we have the 2012 is actually 2020 (something I firmly believe in). Then we have biblical prophecy coming kind of true... we have certain Jewish factions pushing for their "true" saviour.. with the red heffer, 3rd temple stuff... we have Isis and the Caliphate... all this stuff converging.

I'm not convinced Trump can actually stop "the world from killing itself". I'm not even sure it's meant to be that way.

However, I think there is a slim route through that doesn't involve mass destruction... or at least, excessive loss of life. i think this is what Trump is trying to do (or at least, those behind Trump). It might work, it might not.

Until we know, I feel Trump is our best chance, and as such I will support his efforts. If after he has won, he goes insane and turns on everyone, then we know to just move to the mountains and try to avoid it all. But if he is of his word... if Q, and whatever Q is, is of it's word... then perhaps things might just work out.

I think, if he is controlled "anything", then he is just a part in the narrative... and that might just be God's narrative.
The only real thing any of us can do in amongst the madness is to just trust in a higher power... have respect for it... try to avoid being self centred and look out for others, because if there is a higher power, then I very much doubt that ego and self centred actions will be looked upon kindly.

Everything is a little bit too insane around the world to stop at this point. All this stuff has to find resolution one way or the other. And I know I might be contradicting myself a little here and there, it's because I maintain (as I've alluded to before) various versions of reality. But there isn't one of those versions of reality where I am a different person or soul. My values remain the same, and that is the only thing I can honestly trust in. Everything else is just circumstance, and I trust in bigger things knowing what they are doing, and guiding me through.

Everyone hopes that everything will work out, and that this story has a happy ending... whether it is as expected... who knows.

I'd like to think that God will enjoy throwing curve balls and giving everyone a surprise, even those who think they know it all.

What was the question again?

Rant over.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Leaked files expose mass infiltration of UK firms by Chinese Communist Party including AstraZeneca, Rolls Royce, HSBC and Jaguar Land Rover

Loyal members of Chinese Communist Party are working in British consulates, universities and for some of the UK's leading companies, The Mail on Sunday can reveal Leaked database of 1.95m registered party members reveals how Beijing's malign influence now stretches into almost every corner of British life, including defence firms, banks and pharmaceutical giants Some members, who swear oath to 'guard Party secrets, be loyal to the Party, work hard, fight for communism throughout my life...and never betray the Party', are understood to have jobs in British consulates

THE CCP LIST

Here is the leaked database of nearly 2 million CCP members: gitlab.com... Statement from IPAC the group which gave the files to the media:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Did you all see the winter storm hitting the mid west right now is called Flynn
The storms upon us.

I’m on the road no time to add links

This has been cracking me up since I saw it a couple hours ago!

Divine providence!!

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The Beast from the Sea
13 Then [a]I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the [e]patience and the faith of the saints.

Try this. Bear with me.

Watch the water. The beast rising out of the sea is the NWO and the Dragon here is China.

The seven heads are the G7 nations. We know that China is deeply hooked into Italy (Belt and Road) and Canada. We also know how deeply it's hooked into the US. Wouldn't surprise me to find it deeply sunk into the rest as well.

One of those nations had a deadly head wound. Donald Trump? He resisted and tried to break us free. He's the last president, but perhaps this cycle sees us losing and the head wound is healed as we're restored to the beast. And that humbling of the former dominant world power grains the Dragon the authority to rule the world which we see it doing for most of a presidential term (42 months - almost 4 years).

And that's when the real Beast, the main player takes over the end game. Things get real quick then.

edit on 13-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I’m pretty sure Q is real. Because if he or she isn’t, he or she is going to have every crazy conservative looking for him when the shtf.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Sakiale

I think everyone who is at least reasonably versed in conspiracy theories (something that should be in the blood of anyone who is a member of abovetopsecret!) has that possibility in the back of their mind.

The question is, in opposition to what?

What does all this really support if that were the case?

From my perspective, we're seeing factions fight and tussle over who get's to run the next epoc. The timing of everything coinciding and converging on the Saturn - Jupiter conjunction means something. All factions time things with the stars and the movements of bodies. The deeper you look into it all, you will see it over and over. The why of this is perhaps one of the most illusive aspects of our reality from the layman perspective. It perhaps reaches into the meaning of our actual reality.

But I'll say this... I think it is possibly delusion on all sides. The future actually belongs to us. All of the factions will most likely wipe each other, and a true "reset" will come to pass. I know that sounds a bit heavy, but things of the past can't be carried over. Things are going to be very different moving forward.

There has been talk of Obama being the last president (apparently based upon something or the other), but that is also in dispute because of a split presidency or something (sorry, this is vague), and so really Trump is the last president of the US.
Then there is the prophecy of it being the last Pope. I think there is one about the current Dali lama being the last too... lots of "lasts". Then we have the 2012 is actually 2020 (something I firmly believe in). Then we have biblical prophecy coming kind of true... we have certain Jewish factions pushing for their "true" saviour.. with the red heffer, 3rd temple stuff... we have Isis and the Caliphate... all this stuff converging.

I'm not convinced Trump can actually stop "the world from killing itself". I'm not even sure it's meant to be that way.

However, I think there is a slim route through that doesn't involve mass destruction... or at least, excessive loss of life. i think this is what Trump is trying to do (or at least, those behind Trump). It might work, it might not.

Until we know, I feel Trump is our best chance, and as such I will support his efforts. If after he has won, he goes insane and turns on everyone, then we know to just move to the mountains and try to avoid it all. But if he is of his word... if Q, and whatever Q is, is of it's word... then perhaps things might just work out.

I think, if he is controlled "anything", then he is just a part in the narrative... and that might just be God's narrative.
The only real thing any of us can do in amongst the madness is to just trust in a higher power... have respect for it... try to avoid being self centred and look out for others, because if there is a higher power, then I very much doubt that ego and self centred actions will be looked upon kindly.

Everything is a little bit too insane around the world to stop at this point. All this stuff has to find resolution one way or the other. And I know I might be contradicting myself a little here and there, it's because I maintain (as I've alluded to before) various versions of reality. But there isn't one of those versions of reality where I am a different person or soul. My values remain the same, and that is the only thing I can honestly trust in. Everything else is just circumstance, and I trust in bigger things knowing what they are doing, and guiding me through.

Everyone hopes that everything will work out, and that this story has a happy ending... whether it is as expected... who knows.

I'd like to think that God will enjoy throwing curve balls and giving everyone a surprise, even those who think they know it all.

What was the question again?

Rant over.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

LOOSH

Near right side of triangle is word "LOOSH" in parenthesis and italic font. On opposite side of triangle in same line is AIDS, without parenthesis and in normal font.

It is the loosh that feeds the archons. It has always been harvested, funneled, managed and used the same way.

An updated Map can be found here [PDF], which the term "LOOSH" has been replaced with "The Cabal" at right top of pyramid.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The Privilege from Arrest Clause provides a Member of Congress a privilege from civil arrest only, but not from other civil processes. Even the privilege from civil arrest would be valid only while Congress is in session.

www.heritage.org...#!/articles/1/essays/26/privilege-from-arrest

December

Week 1

Senate: November 30-December 4
House: December 1-4

Week 2

Senate: December 7-11
House: December 7-10

Week 3

Senate: December 14-18
House: Not in session

Week 4

Senate: Not in session

Week 5

Senate: Not in session

ballotpedia.org...

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

www.whitehouse.gov...

That report is due on the 18th of Dec. Looks like the Senate closes up shop, on the 18th of Dec. Interesting..

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: Parksy1981

To expand on this it coincides with Ron @CondeMonkeyZ doing some stellar digging on US politicians meeting with Chinese politicians..

Who is really in charge of Illinois?

The Mobster or the Commie?: twitter.com...

I know it is a snapshot, but my god the body language. How can the mobsters be out mobstered?

Liberal Governors (aka Communist Sympathizers) betting all the marbles on a Democrat Senate and White House showering them with money to compensate for shut-down losses, and the financial crimes committed prior.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Sorry, but no report is due on December 18th, even though everyone keeps saying it is. Read the wording you quoted again. The assessment must begin within 45 days of the election. When did it start? Has DNI Ratcliffe said it has started, and when?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

"Sporting events" Army Navy 15-0.

Drop 112 on 12th.

Bigger

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
once in a while i actually catch up on as much as i have the patience for in this thread and venture out to the rest of ats...

i like it here better, some of those people are weirdos

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have no idea if this is true or not.. but it just made me laugh...

because "all our conspiracy dreams are coming trueeeeeee" dreams/nightmares/theories.

Tweet

“I was somewhat skeptical about this claim, but when I started poking around I found that private American military experts in the think tank world have actually studied this issue and written about it and they have found that there is ample evidence that Chinese scientists are very interested in applying bio-technology to the battlefield,” Dilanian continued. “Picture super strong commandos who can operate on three hours’ sleep, or a sniper who can see twice as far as a normal person. This is the kind of thing that the Chinese aspire to doing, and you know, it’s problematic because in the west we consider that to be unethical, to tamper with the genes of healthy people.”

Article

Opening line of MSNBC video below... " Well, it sounds like something out of a movie..."
Oh really? A movie you say? lol

Aliens have to turn up this year right? I mean, what conspiracy is left? Big foot and Dogmen fighting Antifa in Philly?
You never know.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye
Sorry, but no report is due on December 18th, even though everyone keeps saying it is. Read the wording you quoted again. The assessment must begin within 45 days of the election. When did it start? Has DNI Ratcliffe said it has started, and when?

DNI Ratcliffe went to the Army Navy Game with DJT yesterday. See my above ^^^ post.

Grenell says CCP connections disclosure coming.

Today big article drops on CCP in UK.

Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You know where has Q team been?

They really ran out on us when we could’ve used them most
edit on 13-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The US Army & DARPA has been experimenting in so-called "Super Soldiers" since the 80's. I presume you've seen the movie "The Terminator" at least twice, right. Where you think Chicoms got the tech from. All these threat narratives against CCP to aliens makes me wonder how many are actually true vice MIC fantasy for more 💰💰💰.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That's exciting! Classified info that contain NAMES and (alleged) CRIMES COMMITTED could blow the whole thing wide open. I guess the Swalwell revelations were just the start...to get everyone conditioned. Certain Democrats have been unusually quiet over the past 2 weeks. Nothing good is happening for them. NOTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join