It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time to get some bearings...on EVERYTHING currently happening...

Allow me start the list rolling...Please add to this list...ONLY what you know to be certain.

So what do we know FOR CERTAIN?

1) We are secretly/not so secretly 'at war' with the DS and the CCP.
2)

2) For some strange reason Trump signed an EO 2 years ago that would take care of all of this

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Boy is that a “mirror” date

1 2 0 2 0 2 1

1202021 is an odd composite number.
It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together.

Prime factorization of 1202021:
29 × 181 × 229

numbermatics.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Boy is that a “mirror” date

1 2 0 2 0 2 1

What is that in binary?

Could be 323
323/17=19

323x17=5491

Introducing a 37 and 17 marriage
37+17=54
54+37=91

If you alternate
17+37=54
54+17=71

Mirror 17 and 45

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
5) Trump is not conceding and has publicly declared this was a "stolen" election.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

6)This looks very promising.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA Q’s influence
edit on 13-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
7) More people than ever are waking up and researching for themselves. That is indeed a massive win for, Cue, Cue followers and patriots.

ETA Q’s influence

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
8)

Michael Flynn Tells ‘Stop the Steal’ Rally That On a 1-10 Scale, His Confidence That Trump Will Remain President is ‘a 10’

conveniently he does not say how

lawandcrime.com... -a-10/

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

ETA Q’s influence

It's in here:

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just realized something on the term used by the media -- "QAnon".

The subtitle of Neon Revolt's book is "The Story of QAnon and the Second American Revolution".

I still contend "QAnon" is a mistaken and confusing term. It melds two distinct activities. Yes, there are anons who are interested in Q, but there are plenty of anons interested in all kinds of topics and not necessarily Q.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Was only a matter of time

JUST IN: Governor Cuomo accused of sexually harassing New York politician Lindsey Boylan for years.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
9)

THIS IS HUGE: “It’s a Real Simple Fact to Prove that There Was Massive Fraud in This Election” – Inventor of QR Code Can Prove It

We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do. I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy. That’s your property as an American citizen. We own it for 22 months after the election. And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it. So let me tell you how easy it is…

There is a video I can’t embed that is very interesting

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 13-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Found a better angle of the Flynn/Jones snub. I’m not responsible for the title.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
COMPILED LIST OF CERTAINTIES THUS FAR:

1) We are secretly/not so secretly 'at war' with the DS and the CCP.

2) 1/20/2021 will become 'High Noon' for everything leading up to what we've been following here for several years.

3) Sleepy Joe didn’t get more votes than anyone in Presidential history!

4) Michigan county was allowed to audit 22 dominion machines.

5) Trump signed an EO 2 years ago that would take care of all of this.

6) Trump is not conceding and has publicly declared this was a "stolen" election.

7) More people than ever are waking up and researching for themselves. That is indeed a massive win for, Cue, Cue followers and patriots.

8) Flynn confidence Trump will remain president is ‘a 10’.

9) Massive election fraud is provable.

10)

edit on 13-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was starting to believe that war with china was inevitable, I honestly thought it was going to be the last card played to keep the presidency, hence..... the only way is military.

I thought they'd predicted the outcome of all these cases due to bad players and were going to war as a last option. Now it's possible other outcomes could save that........ its going to be a sleepless few weeks watching this develop.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

She even gives him a wink....right on CUE.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How did we let this happen??? Just like how did our government fail us and allow China to manufacture almost all of our medications?
While we continue to suffer through terrible drought we have allowed foreign companies to operate farms in the U.S. that deplete our aquifers. Saudia Arabia and the UAE have been permitted to buy land with senior water rights to grow crops, with high water consumption such as alfalfa, in Arizona and California. These crops are exported back to their country to feed cattle. They had depleted their own aquifers so now we are allowing them to take our water and they have first rights in many cases because of the land that they have purchased have senior water rights. Almarai is the operating company.
The areas that they have been purchasing and operating share water from the Colorado River and have had significant aquifers. These areas have been in drought, real serious drought, but yet we allow this to take place. I know...Watch the Water.
We should be watching our water disappear and our aquifers seriously depleted. We are allowing them to export our water in the form of crops. Areas like La Paz have seen their land drop by several inches as the water table is depleted.
How can we allow other countries to purchase land, grow water intensive crops, export them back and not even earn any type of royalty or return. When oil is pumped there are land leases and royalties but in this case zero.
Water=Life.

www.watercalculator.org...://www.azcentral.com/in-depth/news/local/arizona-environme nt/2019/12/05/salome-la-paz-county-residents-call-for-water-pumping-rules-amid-crisis/3792049002/
www.wateronline.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

CCP attacked USA with a bioweapon, but also media disinfo and corrupt politicians.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That's what he gets. Someone asked me today about "that guy Alex Jones from the show I watch" and I had to pause. Just because every once in a while he posts something worth listening to doesn't mean he is on our side. Every once in a while I watch something on Fox News, and I cringe whenever it happens. Alex Jones doesn't speak for me. I'm surprised they let him get that close to Flynn.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

Found a better angle of the Flynn/Jones snub. I’m not responsible for the title.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

10) The signature check irregularities for Georgia mail-in ballots are "damning".

sourced:
@LLinWood

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
(10) Mental illness is encouraged, praised, relied upon, and propped up by corrupt politicians, the Media, Big Tech, and our educational system. There's the certainty.
edit on 13-12-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join