It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

So again, someone describes in detail the plots and schemes against us. Tells us it is hopeless and inevitable.

And then in a sentence at the end tells us we will win. Without disclosing the plan or how we will do it. They just say believe and stick together.

Kumbaya it gonna do it.IMO

I agree, it is kind of annoying but the point is valid - their plan only works if we are divided. Seriously, they can't handle all 300+ million of us. They need us to be distracted fighting one another. The last lines of these types of posts are the reminder of that. Sometimes that message gets lost.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey, we all need to put on our big boy (and girl) pants and buckle up for the ride. Our society and media has conditioned us to need instant gratification. This has been a 3 year ride with Q, and 4 year ride with POTUS. Every step of the way there has been resistance against POTUS and our country. "We're in the endgame." I feel the same way as all of you, but if you look at it, what would happen if POTUS didn't exhaust EVERY avenue before the military option? He would have been questioned why he didn't use them, that's what.

The good news is the majority of the left have no loyalty and no faith. Most will fold before the first shot rings out in the streets. The only ones that will be left will be paid enemies and foreign enemies of the state. "They" want us demoralized. Don't give in.

I wish I never heard of Q. All they did was bring is false hope.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You've got me thinking now... especially after the apple sauce tested positive in germany yesterday!

I've got a garden Christmas decoration that is a life size gold stag... I could film myself giving it the test, then use it as propaganda when it shows the covid came from the stag.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

1.Why doesn’t Trump ... expose the DS ONE iota further??

2.Why has Q not posted anything of substance in over a month (almost 6mos. IMO)?

3.Why does anyone fighting for us look like a bumbling idiot?

4.Why are the people that make and bring you the news so anti Trump/anti America? It ain’t TDS.

5.Why do so many side with evil? Again IMO

6.Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

7.Where do we find hope?? Does it exist?

I am tired of waiting.

1. Trimmed for Brevity's sake, it may all boil down to
'anything more will get him Kennedy'd' and it's not worth it.

2. Because the danger of a civil war has been neutralized
by demoralization as of a week after the election. Why bother?

3. Because of the tendency of assuming idiocy before evil.
I think there's even a name attributed to it, but I'm an idiot.

4. Never underestimate the seething totality of hatred,
especially when it comes to the exposure of your own evil

5. Because it's the coolest thing in the world to make
other people suffer and die-- as long as you get away with it.

6. Because the right thing would probably include be-
coming a legendary level of greater asshole than the O'Perp.

7. I think that white haired guy with all the monitors in
the Matrix said it well: but it definitely doesn't make for a
happy ending .

And yeah Aallanon, I'm tired past Hell too. Somebody bring it,
but only if I can see a Cert of Completion: no amateurs.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

You've got me thinking now... especially after the apple sauce tested positive in germany yesterday!

I've got a garden Christmas decoration that is a life size gold stag... I could film myself giving it the test, then use it as propaganda when it shows the covid came from the stag.

Also add a vid off testing the test kit to see if it come back the same
only if you can test it independently and thrust it
if both come back positive they trying to infect you

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I’m disappointed but not shocked. If Q was called Maj12 I would feel more confident in what I’m watching unfold. I fear the military might not even save us because militaries are headed by individual men. And the shapeshifting enemy can get in your bedroom. They can stop any one of us. But they can’t stop all of us.
It might take a mass migration to d.c.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

There are not 300 million of us

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

Why doesn’t Trump Declass everything?

Why Doesn’t Trump fire everyone.

Why doesn’t Trump expose the fraud, the child molesters, the dirty politicians and judges?

Why has Q not posted anything of substance in over a month (almost 6mos. IMO)?

Why does anyone fighting for us look like a bumbling idiot?

Why are the people that make and bring you the news so anti Trump/anti America? It ain’t TDS.

Why do so many side with evil? Again IMO

Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

Where do we find hope?? Does it exist?

I am tired of waiting.

My thoughts exactly at this point in time.

Especially to do with pedo's. How many children/babies are being harmed and or killed each day? Why wait and sit on it? If I had any power and knew of evil happening I sure wouldn't wait days, weeks or months. Get the MoFo's rounded up and nail them to the wall.

That's a simplistic view and the legal system doesn't work that way. The number of children harmed or killed if action is taken prematurely without the necessary evidence is a staggering concern. The whole PG thing we aren't allowed to talk about is a perfect example. People followed the same reasoning as you (not wrong and definitely well intentioned and heroic) but they jumped the gun, moving with urgency for the reasons you stated but without planning and executing properly. The result is that we can't even talk about it as though it was true even on a platform like this. Not only did no one save any kids that may have been in imminent danger, the entire world now believes it was a targeted smear campaign of lies and that guy has a green light to do just about anything he wants to kids, maybe forever, because no one will ever believe another accusation against him. Our court system is littered with dismissals and dropped charges against bad actors who were gone after prematurely. The real danger comes in the fact that some of them can never be gone after again. That cannot happen here - every precaution needs to be taken this time to make sure that when they go down, they STAY down. That is the method that will protect the most children long term. It's gut wrenching because there are kids who won't be saved but acting hastily likely won't save them either.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Interesting tweet picking apart Trumps recent green screen tweet

Twit

Is this purported to be DJT handwritten notes for the Pfizer/FISA speech? DIsinformation to trigger responses from Deep State?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

a reply to: FinallyFree72

There are not 300 million of us

there are roughly 330 million people in the US. They can't handle all of those people united... they can only control that many if they are divided. Sorry if I was not more clear on my point

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Watch The Water. Blue Water program. Navy ships were down to 1916 levels. Note 19=10 and 1+6=7...10+7=17. There is our #17 confirmation again.
During the Obama administration our Navy was decimated and reduced to 1917 level of ships so Trump has set in motion the rebuilding of the fleet to 355 ships with a 30 year plan to increase to 400 plus adding more ships for smaller missions. How is this to be financed...through the cost savings by troop drawdown from the Middle East.
The China threat is growing and the navy ships are increasing and we need to meet the threat.
Good article

www.wsj.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Several years prior to D.J.Trump even considering the original run for President. He and Michael Jackson did speak many, many time. One day Michael Jackson told D.J.Trump how a Teenager - about 13 - 14 years old, had been taken to a Hospital who without correct diagnosis, gave the Teenager a Blood Infusion. The hospital had however used a pint of Blood that was Disease polluted. Eventually the teenager was released from Hospital , but was in bed at home getting weaker etc. When D.J.Trump heard this , both he and M.J boarded the TRUMP plane and flew out to visit the infected / Dying Teenager at his home address. D.J.Trump said he would Pay for whatever it took to somehow Help the Teenager and his Family. That's how helpful and Genuine the Man really was / Is. He bought a Brand new car for the teenager's Parent's etc.

Eventually the Media dipped in their spoon and did their best to fault the whole argument. At a later date D.J.T was going to mention that incident, but the Media had so swamped the Boy's Parents / Family, that they refused to say anything about how M.Jackson and / or D.J.Trump had - for no given reason - done their Best to offer such helpful lines. The Teenager had by then Died and the Media launched a sort of Paedo' attack against M.Jackson. Something that stopped the whole Media ever reporting just had happened. You could maybe find this in original Archive Media News.
#
So how sick can the said Media world be - when it so decides to do such ???? They prefer to deliver False info, Diverting information, in fact anything bar the Truth and Reality.

Here's a 1990 Video that shows what I said

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-12-2020 by steaming because: To add Video.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: summer5

Why doesn’t Trump Declass everything?

Why Doesn’t Trump fire everyone.

Why doesn’t Trump expose the fraud, the child molesters, the dirty politicians and judges?

Why has Q not posted anything of substance in over a month (almost 6mos. IMO)?

Why does anyone fighting for us look like a bumbling idiot?

Why are the people that make and bring you the news so anti Trump/anti America? It ain’t TDS.

Why do so many side with evil? Again IMO

Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

Where do we find hope?? Does it exist?

I am tired of waiting.

My thoughts exactly at this point in time.

Especially to do with pedo's. How many children/babies are being harmed and or killed each day? Why wait and sit on it? If I had any power and knew of evil happening I sure wouldn't wait days, weeks or months. Get the MoFo's rounded up and nail them to the wall.

That's a simplistic view and the legal system doesn't work that way. The number of children harmed or killed if action is taken prematurely without enough of the right kind of evidence (which is on a whole different level for the legal system than it is for you or I on a personal level) is a staggering concern. The whole PG thing we aren't allowed to talk about is a perfect example. People followed the same reasoning as you (not wrong and definitely well intentioned and heroic) but they jumped the gun, moving with urgency for the reasons you stated but without planning and executing properly. The result is that we can't even talk about it as though it was true even on a platform like this. Not only did no one save any kids that may have been in imminent danger, the entire world now believes it was a targeted smear campaign of lies and that guy has a green light to do just about anything he wants to kids, maybe forever, because no one will ever believe another accusation against him. Our court system is littered with dismissals and dropped charges against bad actors who were gone after prematurely. The real danger comes in the fact that some of those people can never be gone after again because the masses now see them as a victim of false allegations and always will. That cannot happen here - every precaution needs to be taken this time to make sure that when they go down, they STAY down. That is the method that will protect the most children long term. It's gut wrenching because there are kids who won't be saved but acting hastily likely won't save them either.

Another concern obviously is not knowing where all the swamp is... remember when Epstein got a slap on the wrist for child sex trafficking? He was able to fly under the radar with the help of his swamp friends so that is also a consideration in the how, when and where that arrests take place.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This looks an ominous decode - POTUS ALL CAPS + 3x !!! tweet, at 08:47:30

WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562875 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:05:18 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5bf34e No.562842 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:02:58 (EST)
>>562749
Water.
Why is this event BIG?

What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.
Q

>>562842
WATCH the water.
Q

2) Tweet DELTA of 01:53 points to post:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467638 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:09 (EST)
For the coming days ahead.
Ask yourself an honest question, why would a billionaire who has it all, fame, fortune, a warm and loving family, friends, etc. want to endanger himself and his family by becoming POTUS?
Why would he want to target himself and those he cares about?
Does he need money?
Does he need fame?
What does he get out of this?
Does he want to make the US/world a better place for his family and for those good and decent people who have long been taken advantage of?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of mass murders occurring to satisfy Moloch?
Perhaps he could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.
Perhaps he was tired of seeing how certain races/countries were being constantly abused and kept in need/poor/and suffering all for a specific purpose.
Perhaps he could not in good conscious see the world burn.
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?
Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech?
When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech?
What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash?
At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority?
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?
What about voter ID laws?
Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh.
Reconcile.
Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year?
What does ‘red line’ mean?
Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important?
What strings were immediately cut?
Follow the money.
When does a bird sing?
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 4e4547 No.10672384 📁
Sep 16 2020 15:51:34 (EST)
61aiBqOMPAL_SL1000_.jpg

Note the clock hands at 10 and 2 gives 12th and that 8 days from 12th takes us to day before Dec 21st!

3) CAPS only gematria gives 268, 1608, 3143 (simple, english, jewish)
Equivalents: world health organisation, prince william duke of cambridge, operation urgent fury, BUNKER APPLE YELLOW SKY

#268 Deutschebank: FAKE NEWS

edit on 12-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo really hits the CCP hard. Boy...

Mike Pompeo's Speech

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
All Will Be Well...PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN AND READ THE WORDS. GOD IS SPEAKING TO US..
www.youtube.com...

If someone can bring up the picture and the lyrics so this can remain part of the record.
Blue Water!
Watch the Water.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
All Will Be Well...PLEASE EVERYONE LISTEN AND READ THE WORDS. GOD IS SPEAKING TO US..
www.youtube.com...

If someone can bring up the picture and the lyrics so this can remain part of the record.
Blue Water!
Watch the Water.

Lyrics:

I've heard songs
The kind that sing the hope we need is all wrong
love is only waiting for the downfall
The darkness of the turning of the world

That’s on the one hand
Others say we’re living in the promised land
They turn their eyes away from all the bad men
The sorrow and the evil all around

In the witching hour
When all the eyes of my doubt
peer through the darkness
And I can't light a fire in my soul
To keep the wolves away, you say

All will be well, all will be well, all will be well
Though you don't see it now
All will be well and all manner of things will be well, all will be well somehow

I've been low
The kind of hurt you feel down in your bones
And how you come to bear it
Only heaven knows
How you break the siege upon your mind

On the firing line
With all the blood in my eyes
And all the darkness
And I can't light a fire in my heart
And all the wolves are closing in

Don't let them beat you down
All will be well and all manner of things will be well, all will be well somehow

I've heard songs
despairing they barely sing at all
I tell you I believe that they are dead wrong
I’ll sing until my lungs don’t have the power

In the final hour
When all the eyes of my doubt peer through the darkness
No I will not go gentle in that night
You’ll roll the wolves away like shadows in the light

Let out the glory sound

edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago271211 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Funny thing is that jonnylaw16 has been spot on 2 times on accurately predicting the SCOTUS outcomes and he has only been around for a couple of weeks.

cue has been around for years and not one single thing he has predicted has come to true.

cognitive dissonance ?

a reply to: Aallanon

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Funny thing is that jonnylaw16 has been spot on 2 times on accurately predicting the SCOTUS outcomes and he has only been around for a couple of weeks.

cue has been around for years and not one single thing he has predicted has come to true.

cognitive dissonance ?

a reply to: Aallanon

Q, is absolutely true and real. There is no doubt in my retired military mind when it comes to that. But, Q, was not sent for us. Q, was sent, for them..........................................

edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago421211 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Interesting tweet picking apart Trumps recent green screen tweet

Twit

Is this purported to be DJT handwritten notes for the Pfizer/FISA speech? DIsinformation to trigger responses from Deep State?

Has anyone figured this out yet? Where did these notes come from? And how does one deduce 10 days of darkness or any of the subsequent info from this?

I so confused.

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join