It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Are we sure that the dismissal from SC isn't due to a filing error? Like, seeking the wrong form of relief???

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

You have to send Dashen a PM or since you have a low post count and may not be able to send one, I'll help!..

DASHEN
^^^Fonize up there^^^^ needs deets on your sekret hideaway
ETA: He's the last post on page 215!

edit on 12/12/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
That E.O. could be very impactful if President Trump is still in office when the assessment foreign election interference is delivered to his desk. Thank-you for highlighting the important items.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Village. Idiot.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From the miscellaneous file..

Fun fact:Firing squads are now available for Federal executions starting Dec 24th (Christmas eve), which Trump just made a Federal holiday as of today.
Source: twitter.com...

Just FYI, that date was corrected to December 28, 2020

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Are we sure that the dismissal from SC isn't due to a filing error? Like, seeking the wrong form of relief???

There was a filing error made by one of the parties in the Pennsylvania intrastate lawsuit. A SCOTUS clerk made an entry in the docket for that party to correct the error and re-file. Haven't seen no entry like that, or any advice to Texas from the Justices.

Lin Wood's case against Georgia was docketed by the SCOTUS Friday, and the Arizona GOP submitted their election case to the SCOTUS Friday.

Since the justices began a 4 week Holiday vacation yesterday evening, it's possible that these election cases (like all cases) will just sit and wait until January 9th. Hope not though. We should know for sure next week, by watching case movements at www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
C'monnnn POTUS - I need to get some shut-eye!

POTUS 5th tweet of the day is a self-retweet, at 01:06:38, DELTA from original = 00 03:33:41

t.co...

(The [3:15] video where he says FISA instead of Pfizer 3 times)

1) DELTA from original points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7b86c9 No.74533 📁
Dec 11 2017 14:31:03 (EST)
FOR GOD & COUNTRY.
FREEDOM.
_ ]_y

Q

(20 spaces between _ and ])
Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 12th.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0f664c No.6572667 📁
May 23 2019 21:01:32 (EST)
>>6572364 (/pb)
Under protection.
Threat is real.
Key to DNC 'source' 'hack' '187'.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Dec 12th.
Is this when Seth Rich comes out of witness protection?

2) Tweet delta from prev. points to post:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 35a7f2 No.2771818 📁
Aug 28 2018 17:05:08 (EST)
DWu23teW0AAQy8g.jpg

Trending Non-MSM…
China hacked HRC server?
False.
Access was granted.

You have more than you know.
Q

IS THIS INDICATING THAT SETH RICH WAS TARGETED BECAUSE HE FOUND OUT ABOUT CHINA'S ACCESS TO DNC SERVERS AS WELL?

edit on 12-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Thank-you. I'm glad you stayed at ATS, ETMN. Your practical knowledge is very helpful.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE
0 Posts,
23 POTUS tweets; 2 retweets, 3 TYPOS, 1 DELETION, 7 video tweets,
Total 23

KU V19.82 20201211 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
9 23,
7 7,
5 57,
4 4, 8, 9, 17, 26, 32,
3 2, 3, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 33, 34, 50, 51, 53, 88

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Key December Dates for the Electoral College

UPDATE Antrim County, MI – Error Rate On Dominion Machines Set 1000s x Legal Rate…Fake Ballots Approved In Europe Via Internet Connection

In an update to previous story on Antrim County, MI Dominion Voting Systems machine examination results, CDMedia has learned the error rate for ballot verification was set to 1000s of times the legal rate. Then, fake ballots were sent over the internet for ‘adjudication’ in Europe, either Germany or Spain. The ‘adjudication’ was done in batches.

“The evidence of fraud was not where we were looking,” said our source. “It was cleverly hidden in the error rate.”

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The dismissal was because they deemed Texas didn't suffer loss and had no standing to lodge the case. SCOTUS didn't rule on the merits of the case.

EDIT: Thinking about it, the SCOTUS ruling is 100% right. The Constitution allows Texas to run an election and choose electors who will go and cast votes for the President. Voter fraud in other states doesn't impact what happened in Texas itself, and Texas is still able to send its electors to the Electorla College, so Texas doesn't have standing to sue.
edit on 12-12-2020 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

SCOTUS didn't rule on the merits of the case.

But you can bet that they read the briefs. From both sides.

And said, "Nope."
edit on 12/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

See my edit above, that's what they ruled on. Not some imaginary "nope" that is in your mind.

Rulings are very specific, and this one rules only on standing and not on merit.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Not some imaginary "nope" that is in your mind.

It's not imaginary. They said "nope."
And you can bet they read the briefs as well as looking at lower court decisions on the matter. Or do you think they operate in a vacuum?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Right! They could have used the "Standing" excuse to shoot down the case on Day #1.

This Tweet from President Trump Friday Night speaks volumes.

twitter.com...

The MSM was complicit in the overall scheme, so they will begin their "Why doesn't Trump concede?" drumbeat again. They know as long as President Trump doesn't concede, Joe Biden's so-called "win" remains in danger, until he is sworn in.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
For proof of how big the winning is right now go to CNN's YouTube page and look at the videos. They're trying so desperately to sway their base. I mean it's obviously desperate.

This is a prolonged 2016 election. Instead of news networks saying in ONE night that trump lost only to look completely stupid by morning now they're just dragging it out and making themselves look even more stupid for a couple months.

Edit: Matter of fact after work imma make a fresh batch of Twitter accounts and do some good ol fashioned meme deployment and larp my ass off.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago0002699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Um he kept saying FISA not Pfizer. oh yeah something big is coming.

Thank-you! I always flunk the "similar word discernment" part of my hearing test at the V.A. every 4 years. I have to use closed-caption on everything that's audio, or wear a headset, or crank up the volume. Mask-wearing talkers give me a headache.

BTW...in case this hasn't been posted yet:

Attorney Sidney Powell is resubmitting the Texas case in 4 parts, customized for Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin as individual defendants.

The 4 submissions will demonstrate Constitutional violations, and contain solid evidence of massive election fraud, as well.

The Texas case against these 4 states was turned down yesterday by the Supreme Court, due to lack of STANDING. (i.e. Texas wasn't damaged by any laws broken in PA-GA-MI-WI)

However, The Plaintiff(s) of these 4 cases submitted by Sidney Powell WILL have standing.

For that reason, the SCOTUS will be forced to look at the Evidence, instead of discarding these cases based on lack of standing.

Tweet from Ms. Powell last night: twitter.com...

Go Sidney!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
I was listening to CNN (XM Radio) when news broke of the Supreme Court shoot-down of Texas last evening. Wolf Blister shut his guest off, read the huge news, and began gushing over how big of a defeat it was for President Trump, 20+ Attorney Generals, the AG of Texas, the millions of Trump supporters, the 120 Republicans in the U.S. House, and Ted Cruz, the only Republican supporter he had in the Senate.

It was like Wolf had written down in advance all the people who would be, as he phrased it, "Shocked once again by the concussion of another defeat, with this one being the biggest of them all. This is the final nail that will cause President Trump to finally admit reality and concede!"

It's going to be glorious listening to CNN when President Trump is ultimately named the winner!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Words used that got me thinking:
FISA
Gold Standard

I'm wondering if a FISA warrant was used on the SCOTUS to see if money was transferred to them if they refused to hear this case or rule against it? If this is the case, then a FISA could have spotted not only who got the money, but more importantly where that money came from. I doubt this is the case though, but it would make sense if that is what happened.

Also anyone have any word about those Chinese Troops?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Paratroops reported grounding in NE Washington.

But maybe it was North Korea. Or the USSR. Or something.

top topics

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join