It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

Where do we find hope?? Does it exist?

I am tired of waiting.

Imagine knowing all that you know now 20 years ago.

Talk about no hope. That's where I was. I was even afraid to post here on ATS for ~ 10 years. I lurked for years first.

Now, today, that the info you know is not only known on a conspiracy forum like ATS, but is being talked about on every page that still allows comments.

Q has broadcast what a few of us knew here far and wide.

People are broadcasting and rebroadcasting the truth.

If I were to tell my friends about MK ULTRA or globalists wanting to destroy the USA and remake us into 1300's era surfs 20 years ago people would have looked at me like I'm crazy. It does help the idiots are bragging about their great reset now.

Now I hear it walking by coffee shops, on neighborhood porches and broadcast by youtube pundits and news outlets.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

So again, someone describes in detail the plots and schemes against us. Tells us it is hopeless and inevitable.

And then in a sentence at the end tells us we will win. Without disclosing the plan or how we will do it. They just say believe and stick together.

Kumbaya it gonna do it.IMO

I mean at some point you have to look at yourself being gullible enough to fall for a cold reading scam over and over?

And I get the whole Q helped us research, Q pointed us in these directions. But that's not what Q was doing. Q was trying to control you. Telling you things would happen, that haven't. Telling you he had everything and everything was going to be fine. It isn't(for you anyway).

You wanted it to be true so much you are out of touch with reality.

I mean Aallanon you've been aggressively telling people Trump will still win since the election day. Why the change of mood?

A lot of people invested a lot of time into this, you can already see people trying to distance themselves. The same people 2 years ago had gone full Qrazy about missile attacks, emails, servers, house arrests and "the plan".

I guess where you are going now is not going to be all of you. The "plan" was to string you along to the election and win a 2nd term. It failed. Plan over.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Don’t use my exasperation as a weapon against me. I do not need you to tell me whether I was misled the weather I was spot on. Your opinion comes from a point of view that DJT/Q is bad.

I will not answer any more of your posts but I will finish with this.

Celebrate this at your own peril.
edit on 12-12-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nowayreally

PS- Trump just tweeted “ fight on”

twitter.com...

If I didn't have Q-glasses to look through, I'd be thinking President Trump must be ignoring reality, because the ultimate authority in the land just told him to get lost, and he's declaring "fight on!".

It's interesting reading the posts from Twitter personalities I've been following since the election. Those who have not been "red pilled" are down. Those who are familiar with Q's teachings are still fired up. Angry at SCOTUS, but still looking forward to President Trump's next 4 years.

Did they tell him to get lost? I thought they told Texas to get lost... I thought Trump's lawsuits were mostly still weaving their way to SCOTUS. I'm having a hard time keeping them straight though so I easily could have missed something. In any case, I never really thought that SCOTUS was the avenue prior to the Texas lawsuit - which I still don't understand the reasoning for SCOTUS to claim Texas doesn't have standing. According to SCOTUS, rogue agents within a state government can make rules that violate the state's own constitution in order to conspire with 4-5 other states to decide who the President is by committing election fraud and that causes no injury to the US residents in other states? Of COURSE it injures everyone else!

FF72,

Here is where what we think the court is and what the court actually is are in conflict. Their ruling was correct, just not moral. In standard court parlance there was no damage done to TX....... YET.

The court can only rule on matter in which damage has actually occurred. One cannot go to court and say "hey, in six months my neighbor plans to steal my car, so award me damages now." Do some courts do this - probably, and incorrectly.

That said, the ruling is technical, not moral - but the court is not moral to begin with, as there are NO MORAL COURTS, they do not exist. Only courts of monetary redress after damages can be demonstrated. The court is saying since no President has taken office, no damages have occurred.... yet.

Now folks see the flaw in the corrupt system. For damages to occur, Joe has to be in, in which case Joe can't be removed except by an act of congress - literally. The court is the worst kind of referee, immoral, detached from humanity, cold, and rooted in millions of words whose meaning is subject to interpretation. Consider that, we all know that child rape is immoral, but if a law is written that it is a debatable act, then the court hears "both sides" even though the act is immoral and the act of judging it as "legal" is immoral.

The ruling is right but wrong. Sadly folks not in this thread will not see the truth at the level they need to. They will only see it as a referee making a bad call and causing their team to loose, instead of seeing the flaw is the actual court itself and our belief that it is something it is not.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why are the right so aggressive? What peril?

Don't tell me what I can't use either thanks, unless you are suddenly for censorship.

My opinion comes from Trump lost and Q failed.

Claiming someone's opinion is invalid because they don't agree with you is not good. Do you ignore all pro-Q/pro-DJT posters because they come from that opinion? Are you only interested in listening to people who agree with you? Maybe you should re-examine you stance, you seem to exhibit the same behaviours that you rabidly fear the left will impose on you.

Q said they never thought Hillary would lose. Q said Trump was needed. Q said Trump will bring justice. Q said they "have it all". Q said "these people are stupid". Trump lost. Q lost. What now? Was it just all BS or is this still part of the plan?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
'Christine' Fang Fang?

Swallow this!

edit on 12-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
If ATS is getting a reprieve, it does not mean you lurkers don't have to get in here and support by posting a hello or a link or two.

It is quite nice to see folks jump in with their positive energy and thoughts, even if only occasionally.

Might be nice to see 200+ stars on this thread.

You're right Cranky. This lurker should jump in more often. I've been following along the whole time and greatly appreciate everyone who contributes here.

I'm not giving up no matter what happens on Jan. 20. The corruption has been exposed wide open and there is no going back.

I've been playing and singing the Pink Floyd song "Wish you were here" lately and these lyrics resonate so much right now:

"Did you exchange a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage"

Keep fighting for good, keep exposing evil. You all are playing an important role!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

It feels like the downward spiral is rapidly spinning like a cyclone or water down a drain. It's a strong force and there is so much pressure for those of us who are swimming against the current. But the awakened ones are securely anchored to the upward flow and we're not letting go. We're pulling in two, opposing directions like a tug of war. Fighting for which path we are going to follow---either entropy or syntropy. Fear or Faith. As long as they don't give up and we don't give up, the tension will keep building as we pull farther and farther away from each other until the 'rope' finally snaps and we are set free
edit on 12-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lord of the Flies Summary and Analysis Chapter 11 - Castle Rock

Q4414:

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

The book Pentagon’s Hammer: 12 Days to Armageddon mentions “Castle Rock” as the call sign an operative is given in communication with NORAD.

Pentagon's Hammer: 12 Days to Armageddon - CQ...CQ...CQ...Castle Rock. Pg 447.

Cheyenne Mountain, the CASTLE under the ROCK, is perhaps the Command and Control center for this last phase of the Plan.

Gen. Glen David Vanherck nominated by Trump who as of August 2020 was promoted to 4 stars and is now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Gen VanHerck was leading these mock zombie apocalypse exercises in 2013 on several Air Force bases. An Op on how to stop hordes of people from getting into Cheyenne Mountain (CASTLE_ROCK).

Gen. VanHerck takes command of NORAD, USNORTHCOM

The Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain due to COVID as backup homeland defense headquarters back in March.
Note, the previous Commander, General Terrence O'Shaughnessy was forced into early retirement at a young age for these top level brass positions.

Gen. Glen D. VanHerck nominated by Trump who as of this past August is now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Gen VanHerck was leading these mock zombie apocalypse exercises in 2013 on several Air Force bases. An Op on how to stop hordes of people from getting into Cheyenne Mountain (CASTLE_ROCK).

Page thru the illustrated CDC Zombie Pandemic novel - Eerily prescient about events in 2020.

CDC Zombie Apocalypse Blog

He is also connected to the Roswell incident in strange kinda way regarding the 509th Bomb wing.

Castle Rock is part of Stephen King's fictional Maine topography and provides the setting for a number of his novels, novellas, and short stories. Castle Rock appeared first in King's 1979 novel The Dead Zone and later in the novels...

King, a native of Durham, Maine. Castle Rock was the town name in Needful Things, Pet Sematary novel & movie and several others.
Stephen King

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: i8miceb4

i think its time to go straight for the military option instead.

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again:

The United States does not gamble its sovereignty on a court case.

Things could get ugly, but our country will not slip quietly into the night.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Photo taken by White House Advisor Dan Scavino, as Marine One flies over the Freedom Plaza Trump Support rally.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Declass all pertaining to Joe Biden first. His complete role in entrapping Trump transition officials (like General Flynn) would be a good place to start. Next, info about Joe helping to build the "election fraud organization" this year.

Ignore all the Comey, Strzok, Lynch, Clinton, Brennan stuff for now.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interesting.

Way back when, on another board I believe, there was a deep dive into interpretation of the infamous John Titor posts. A few persons much more knowledgeable than I arrived at the conclusion that the “new” Washington, DC (i.e. most centralized location of power after the divide of the US) would be inside Cheyenne.

Another board member or two didn’t agree and said that the facility at Offutt AFB, which I believe is in Nebraska, would be the “new DC”.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Lord of the Flies Summary and Analysis Chapter 11 - Castle Rock

Q4414:

EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Cheyenne Mountain, the CASTLE under the ROCK, is perhaps the Command and Control center for this last phase of the Plan.

Gen. Glen David Vanherck nominated by Trump who as of August 2020 was promoted to 4 stars and is now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Gen VanHerck was leading these mock zombie apocalypse exercises in 2013 on several Air Force bases. An Op on how to stop hordes of people from getting into Cheyenne Mountain (CASTLE_ROCK).

Gen. VanHerck takes command of NORAD, USNORTHCOM

The Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain due to COVID as backup homeland defense headquarters back in March.
Note, the previous Commander, General Terrence O'Shaughnessy was forced into early retirement at a young age for these top level brass positions.

Gen. Glen D. VanHerck nominated by Trump who as of this past August is now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Gen VanHerck was leading these mock zombie apocalypse exercises in 2013 on several Air Force bases. An Op on how to stop hordes of people from getting into Cheyenne Mountain (CASTLE_ROCK).

Page thru the illustrated CDC Zombie Pandemic novel - Eerily prescient about events in 2020.

CDC Zombie Apocalypse Blog

He is also connected to the Roswell incident in strange kinda way regarding the 509th Bomb wing.

Castle Rock is part of Stephen King's fictional Maine topography and provides the setting for a number of his novels, novellas, and short stories. Castle Rock appeared first in King's 1979 novel The Dead Zone and later in the novels...

King, a native of Durham, Maine. Castle Rock was the town name in Needful Things, Pet Sematary novel & movie and several others.
Stephen King

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Be Ready?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would just like to see one event unfold. Bunch of hot air bastards

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"I'm talking about canceling their vacation...

Can 4 of them cancel their vacation term? Or, would they each decide individually? Or would it have to be 5-4? Or unanimous?"

"A full court meeting of the Supreme Court judges was held on August 6 where the cancellation of all vacations effective from that very day was announced"

Taken from here. That would make it seem they're not taking any vacations.

Ummm... wtf?

I'm talking about the US Supreme Court, not the Supreme Court of Bangladesh...

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join