It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If the Chinese get up to something, it won't be a conventional military deployment. One bit that could be significant is how many men of military age they have in the USA and Canada for whatever reasons.

If they were to make themselves visible, it would be when serious strife is underway in the country.

As long as the U.S. military falls into step with Biden, then the CCP has no worries.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It show 3.14 (pi) for me?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Canada PM Justin Trudeau was upset over canceled invite to Chinese Troops

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invited Chinese troops to conduct cold-weather training in Ontario last year — and was upset when it was canceled by Canada’s defense chief, according to reports.
"It is a shock to Canadians. That cold-weather warfare you are referring to is just one of 18 different joint projects the Canadian armed forces had with the People’s Liberation Army in 2019 alone,” ....

edit on 12122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Has this been posted this is nuts!

Hundreds of Trump supporters just hit the DC streets chanting “F*%^ Antifa”.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Well that's bound to accomplish something.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Flesh699

Well that's bound to accomplish something.

You want to start a pool of how many things get burned or cops get beat by the Violent Trump Supporters there?
I'll throw down 50 on them framed for something, baby!
HIT ME WITH IT PHAGE!

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2905699 by Flesh699 because: C'mon Phage, I love hold 'em. Don't be like this babaaaay.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

you clearly don't understand the decision, or you're just trolling. Due to lack of standing, all remaining petitions are dismissed as moot. Meaning there was no consideration of, or ruling made on, the briefs. That's nothing like "nope".

Hence why Sidney Powell is re-filing, so they can be considered with standing.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Michael Jackson - Captain EO

Executive Order

Donald Trump Jr. Looks Back at His Time Playing with Michael Jackson as a Kid and the 'Shock' of Abuse Allegations

Don Jr. also opens up about his family’s connection with Michael Jackson, when the three oldest Trump children — Don Jr. Eric and Ivanka — were all young and Jackson was then one of the most famous performers on Earth.

“Jackson … lived in Trump Tower,” Don Jr. writes. They played video games together.

The speech that killed Michael Jackson (A speech for now)

MJs speech about children (also really important right now)

No wonder they tried to bring him down. I never believed the allegations. I hope he get's vindication in the future.

Captain EO
Exe cutive Order

Oh, and here is a bonus... Michael Jackson quote at 9:20 of his speech about Sony in London...

"I promise you... the best is yet to come, I promise"...

Before just putting these things together, I didn't even know that MJ and DT had a history! The only reason I have put this together is after I sent my better half the link to the EO... and she said, like Captain EO... and off I went searching. Such is the miraculous nature of the world.
edit on 12-12-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
The U.S. Supreme Court has ACCEPTED the Texas vs GA-PA-WI-MI case?!? That's huge!

Where? The docket link doesn't show anything like that...?

In the text of the link provided the SCOTUS says the request is denied because there is not enough time and ordered Pennsylvania to continue to separate the ballots based on the time they came in so that when they do get time, they will review the case.

So, it is to be later probably after the Electors are chosen and I wonder if that isn't to force the Legislatures to make a call on the electors, or accept what was 'declared' at face value. THEN, after that is settled there will be a chance to resolve this.

I am unclear if that is next summer or in time to stop the Fraud before it is too late.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack

originally posted by: Frodolives
I have to believe that these justices are all acutely aware of the Biden Chinese connections by now.
Surely that should come into thier decision making on this matter.

While it shouldn't be based on anything other than the constitution, I think they need to pull an activist's view, coupling with the fact an Ossoff staffer leaked they plan on packing the courts. This will make them (current Justices) useless.

Biden already plans on many EO on Guns etc., and that should play a role in their decision. Basically plans on using Judges to subvert the Constitution.

And that could be an ignition point where the people spontaneously reset the three branches into prison. This lawlessness and failure to even attempt to hold these people to the laws of the land cannot be ignored or we are done here. Arrest them all in mass, leave em there without bail as they are all a threat to flee.

They will have to await trial at the Gitmo's or Prisons. We can have the fair trials when we find new qualified ones who read the Constitution as the law of the land for all and not for the few chosen ones . We have seen a few are out there now. They have one chance now to get it right or their apparent abuse power over American people thru our institutions could be the reason they are found guilty in a court of a Constitutional Law based court. We have to do this legally and we still can.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
CSV files are the way to go to save an Excel file of hard data. Coding to do calculations and graphs need the excel file. We use it daily in my line of work. I also like Access which are big tables and can be a great database you build for yourself with calculations like Excel just more complicated but very do-able.

The CSV's can be brought into most any software including text editors.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: Hamlin

"Someone".

That little chestnut is often not so easy in reality as it is to say. I mean, you sound knowledgeable... are you offering to convert it? And if you're not, then you have your answer as to why someone else hasn't. Rels logic makes perfect sense to me... excel is ubiquitous, and loading excel docs into other spreadsheet software is common too... makes it easy to transport into another platform should someone want to do that at a later date. I certainly don't see the need to be trying to sh*t on it. Bad form.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So China Joe’s answer to questions about his son’s corruption is “I’m proud of my son”?

That ain’t gonna cut it for long.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Has this been posted this is nuts!

Hundreds of Trump supporters just hit the DC streets chanting “F*%^ Antifa”.

twitter.com...

A little bit of BIBLICAL to start the day ...

Jericho Marches

Organizers Stop The Steal, which is linked to pro-Trump operative Roger Stone, and church groups urged supporters to turn out to “Jericho Marches” and prayer rallies. These are planned at Washington’s National Mall and in the capitals of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada and Arizona, where Trump’s campaign has questioned vote counts.....

The plans reference the Biblical miracle of the battle of Jericho, in which the walls of the city crumbled after priests and soldiers marched around it.

edit on 12122020 by MetalThunder because: 55

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Interesting dig about Joe Biden's brother-in-law owning Dominion:
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting tweet picking apart Trumps recent green screen tweet

Twit

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Y’all need to watch this:

mobile.twitter.com...

Trump has made a statement.😀

ETA: I have no idea what just happened. I made this post last night!

Yes, he says FISA several times. And Gold standard, too. Something big is coming...
edit on 12-12-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
From JHTH:

I am working with a minimum of equipment and I'm mobile so please bare with me.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah but Powell is having a really off night. She’s 0-4 with 4 strikeouts.

Yeah the Kraken has not been very effective.

The swamp is deep and don't be surprised if her and trumps legal team are feeding the people and trump himself what they want to hear as a stalling tactic until its to late and CHIDEN is POTUS.

Hard to believe a once reputable legal team could be this incompetent without it being on purpose?
Heck they didn't even do the filing correct like if they were rookies.

Which filing was incorrect? I missed that

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
More about the Chinese soldiers:

mobile.twitter.com...

Full video here. Definitely worth the watch.

www.hagmannreport.com...

"🚨🚨 EYES ON PATRIOTS 🚨🚨

Steve Quayle broke the news yesterday that an F-16 was shot down by the Chinese and a 30,000 lb bunker buster bomb was dropped on a bunker in Robbinston Maine, killing 50,000 Chinese.

I live 2 hours from there...so I checked."

"Remember on June 4th, Q posted a VERY interesting drop, that seemed like one "not meant for anons".

It caught my eye specifically, because of the last line...

CASTLE_ROCK"

"Castle Rock is a fictional town in Maine, created by none other than Stephen King (who lives a half hour from me in his mansion with hidden rooms and tunnels behind Mansfield Stadium. He coached my brothers team back in the day.)"

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: carewemust

Words used that got me thinking:
FISA
Gold Standard

I'm wondering if a FISA warrant was used on the SCOTUS to see if money was transferred to them if they refused to hear this case or rule against it? If this is the case, then a FISA could have spotted not only who got the money, but more importantly where that money came from. I doubt this is the case though, but it would make sense if that is what happened.

Also anyone have any word about those Chinese Troops?

edit on 12/12/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/12/2020 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Could be Guyfriday, and it is debatable, but why does the text of #3093 say [3:15] if it's 3:14?

If I were to take a middle ground, I would say that the minute hand is on 3:15 but it's SHADOW is on 3:14 - and we all know that where a shadow falls depends on which direction the LIGHT comes from!
edit on 12-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join