It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I wasn't implying that there's anything wrong with your spirit. I, myself, have issues of being plagued by impatience, frustration, anger... I feel rage quite frequently. I've just found that these are the types of practices that help me the most when it appears that reality isn't playing by my rules and I start to feel stuck. I feel like I'm suffocating in this pit of hell. I want to go ape# and burn everything to the ground. Anyway, like I said, it was just a suggestion

edit on 12-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

E = MC2

Energy = Mass x Constant squared.

Elite = Masses Controlled Squared.😆

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomethingSayer1023
Hi All
Anyone need some morale support?
Respectfully, and with restraint,
I promise I am making an effort to provide truthful insights.
If nothing else use this as an alternative interpretation.
I could be wrong, but you could be wrong, so let's try our best to double check each other!

It is possible that figuring out Truths on my own without necessarily following Q's lead could get in the way of the plan.
But as you say, the military relies on contingency for everything.
I know we here are factored in to calculations along with the chance of discovering and leaking classified information.
Useful for the plan but could go too far and give too much to the enemy.

SS--0123

This is an important point. We've been our own disinformation system too. Not much matters now that the past is the past so to speak, but we've all fueled energy into misleading directions. Sadly folks are still hanging on to those misdirections and becoming upset over it. But I'm well cool with many of my interpretations of things being outright wrong - but right, as one part of the plan is me/us/Anons being wrong.

We, the mass of Anons, create confusion and misdirection by our efforts, while digging up hidden truths and developing a newly identifiable unified structure built on awareness and sharing among other things. We can never know when we ourselves are being mislead, that's part of the fun. That is why it is best to avoid getting so hung up on this or that at this point.

Folks tend to think we fight like the British in 1700, line them up in a mass duel and it is dishonorable to do otherwise. Linear war was silly.

Post more often.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

He announced this just when we started getting wind that the Brexit talks have failed ...... almost like a veiled threat to EU in the guise of fishing rights.........a decision as to whether they are calling it quits on an agreement or going to talk some more to be decided on tomorrow. Sounds like Boris has given them 24 hours to agree "or else".

Haven't I read here somewhere that because SCOTUS has thrown out the Texas case that the only step Trump now has is to call Marshall Law and bring in the troops?
Both sides of the Pond either threatening or sending out messages of perceived threat?

Rainbows
Jane

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I try not to have opinions on British politics, but actually in this regard, I wish Mr. B. Johnson well.

If you don't control your coasts, you don't have sovereignty anyway. *shrugs*

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I appreciate the advice thank you

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
I totally agree with your sentiment.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Parksy1981

Could be Guyfriday, and it is debatable, but why does the text of #3093 say [3:15] if it's 3:14?

If I were to take a middle ground, I would say that the minute hand is on 3:15 but it's SHADOW is on 3:14 - and we all know that where a shadow falls depends on which direction the LIGHT comes from!

Guyfriday? As in me, or something else? I did wake up this morning wanting to eat a piece of pie, but I don't think that was anything important.

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

So the lighting will strike on presidential inauguration day? I'm sorry, but isn't that a little late to do literally anything about the sham we're looking at?

Besides that doesn't make any sense either since most lightening starts from the ground and goes up before the light effect happens. So if Aoi is telling the truth then that would mean that we blow up a time machine on the 20th of January? Going after things that haven't happened yet but are effecting events in the past. Or is this about striking the cause of all this garbage as it's source? If that's the case and they are going to wait until the 20th than they better make damn sure that have Trump in office again or else it's going to be us flying a kite out in that storm.

Sometimes it seems that Hunter Biden on a drug filled bender is the one posting as a ghost with the cryptic word vomit being spewed.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
The U.S. Supreme Court has ACCEPTED the Texas vs GA-PA-WI-MI case?!? That's huge!

Where? The docket link doesn't show anything like that...?

In the text of the link provided the SCOTUS says the request is denied because there is not enough time and ordered Pennsylvania to continue to separate the ballots based on the time they came in so that when they do get time, they will review the case.

One of use is confused.

I thought cwe's comment was about the Texas case. What you are referencing is from the GOP case against PA only. The one that denied the relief, but the case is still pending. Speaking of which - wtf are they waiting for already...

SCOTUS is on Christmas and new year's vacation?

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing to worry about there I’m sure it’ll be fine.

What a joke this country has become

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Trust the plan. Remember you've got more than you know. Keep donating and stay positive.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Looks like a snake to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I apologize if I came across as bossy or condescending, that wasn't my intention. I 100% empathize with your vexation. In fact, if I hadn't taken the time to 'center' myself about about a million times every day, I'm sure I would have spontaneously combusted by now because of my own temper

However, I truly believe everything's going to be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end... (credit to John Lennon)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Looks like a scene from Stranger Things.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Besides that doesn't make any sense either since most lightening starts from the ground and goes up before the light effect happens.

That is false. The majority of lightning strikes are negative, descending from the cloud base to the positively charged ground.

Also, the only thing that matters is who is elected on 1/20/2021. Anything can happen until then. Literally anything.
edit on 12-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Apologies to you and parksy... I was tired and miss-typed.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What's really crazy is all of these judges telling plaintiffs they should have filed complaints of election irregularities before the election.

That happened also today in Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Waking to the Lie of Globalism (2018) (15 min)

Globalism is the palatable mask created to enable a small group of corrupt men to loot the Western world as they drive it into the ground.

Nations are best governed by men who fight for the national interests, and those of their citizenry... not flippantly controlled as if they were mere stores in a larger shopping mall.

We're at a crossroads, in our era... and as millions wake to falsity of it all, the propaganda campaign, on all fronts, escalates in equal measure.

Should they ever attain their goal of a truly one-world government, keep in mind there will be *nowhere* to escape to. Every last inch of the globe would be under the jurisdiction of the most corrupt subset of the species, further strengthening their grip with each successive generation.

Don't be afraid to speak your mind.

And here we are.🙄

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join