It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We go Covid Lockdown #2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JinMI

You guys in Michigan have got to be jealous.

Sketchy Gretchy can't hold a candle....

< giggles >

Sketchy Gretchy, that tickles the funny bone as much as #mer does (and that one was an IRL Freudian slip on my part, no less)

I have a nagging feeling we're going to get smacked down up here this week. The governor's office has been refusing to comment on any of the current "numbers" in-state, and has been giving total non-comment "go away" style comments. Considering how much Whitmer loves to listen to the sound of her own voice, it's really feeling like a bad omen.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Italy locked down bigger than all.....

Err....no they didn't.

Compare the measures put in place in Italy with those in Australia, New Zealand and South Korea.....and then look at where is now virtually virus free.
They locked down early and they locked down hard.

Who got it right and who got it wrong?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Its all about fear and control. Authoritarianism here we come. Unless we stop them.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Italy locked down bigger than all.....

Err....no they didn't.

Compare the measures put in place in Italy with those in Australia, New Zealand and South Korea.....and then look at where is now virtually virus free.
They locked down early and they locked down hard.

Who got it right and who got it wrong?

NZ has a population of what, 5 million? The US has more essential workers than that. Apples and oranges.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

We would be a bit late to the party.

"They" have had our respective societies by the short and curlies since time immemorial.

COVID 19 is a public health concern that somewhat suspects any implied notions of the removal of illusory freedom.

Common sense needs to prevail.

Canny beat the TPTB if half the nation ends up on it arse with super bugs, so there's a thought.
edit on 15-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yep, following other states lead.

She can't wait to punish all those red counties.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Is Trump allowing New York access to the new COVID 19 vaccines until they beg?

I mean that's what i would call punishment nevermind also pathetic petty and disgraceful.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Is Trump allowing New York access to the new COVID 19 vaccines until they beg?

I mean that's what i would call punishment nevermind also pathetic petty and disgraceful.

www.independent.co.uk...

Blame Cuomo. Not only for being petulant over the vaccine but for long term care deaths.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Donald is the one i have heard threatening not to give the new Vaccine to NY, Cuomo not so much.

Might not be the best of ideas to try the thing out right away any road until we know it does what it says on the tin.

Nevermind whatever else it may do in the interim or even long run.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Then you are woefully misinformed on this topic.

The internet is vast, go fourth and seek the information.

Trumps "threatening" is a response, not an attack.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Cuomo just wants to know what they are being given.

And Donald Trump is just using it as a chess piece on a board wolf-whistling threats of not delivering a vaccine under the guise of Cuomo simply wanting to know what is in the tin JinMI.

It's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

And Donald Trump is just using it as a chess piece on a board wolf-whistling threats of not delivering a vaccine under the guise of Cuomo simply wanting to know what is in the tin JinMI.

It's pathetic.

I think Cuomo is the pathetic one:

Cuomo took heat for stating in an ABC News interview on Monday that it’s “bad news” if Pfizer’s vaccine arrives under Trump, stating, “we can’t let this vaccination program go forward the way the Trump administration is designing it because Biden can’t undo it two months later.”

[url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/11/14/heres-why-trump-and-cuomo-are-feuding-over-a-coronavirus-vaccine/?sh=69fd66f73167]Forbes[/ url]

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

There is your link embedded anyhoo.

www.forbes.com...

As to whos at fault, well Trumps the one facing potential lawsuits.

But cooler heads will prevail and terms will be agreed, too important not to be resolved I imagine, if it does what it says on the tin.

I'm skeptical over anything that claims to be 90% effective, especially vaccinations.

Given that our Flu vaccines are only 40-60% effective.

Then again I'm not a Doctor nor a virologist.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It's pathetic.

Lol. K

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

There is your link embedded anyhoo.

www.forbes.com...

As to whos at fault, well Trumps the one facing potential law suits.

But cooler heads will prevail and terms will be agreed, to important not to be resolved i imagine, if it does what it says on the tin .

I'm skeptical over anything that claims to be 90% effective, especially vaccinations.

It's just like any other vaccine. If you and your doctor think it's good for you, then it's your choice. If not, then that's also your choice. For a virus that has less than a 1% chance of killing me, I wouldn't ever get it. I'm more likely to die any other number of ways.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Not the funny ha-ha "Lol" sort of joke if we are honest JinMI.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

At least we agree where choice is concerned.

If it does what says it does im all for it.

A lot of people in certain age groups and/or that have pre-existing medical conditions, have a hell of a lot more than a 1% chance of COVID 19 killing them peter_kandra, that's a fact.

Just because you are not at risk, or think so anyhoo, don't mean others are in the same boat, so that's something to consider.

Any idea how many fat old souls reside in both our respective nations?

I don't but it's a lot and only on the rise.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I wish Mr. Trump would deny access to the vaccine to Illinois (where I reside), for sure.

I don't want to be forced to take it ... which is what will happen if it becomes available, since I am in healthcare, and won't get a 'choice'. It will be forced on me early.

That'd be all fine, except that I believe I already had COVID-19; so, the vaccine would likely have pretty bad side effects for me. That won't be fun ....

So ... maybe NY is lucky being denied the vaccine? ? ?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Any idea how many fat old souls reside in both our respective nations?

Unfortunately way too many. Someone told me there were well over 100 million people in the US with pre-existing conditions. I told him no way, then looked it up and he was right. Turns out most are from being overweight.

I feel fat, but in reality only need to lose 10 pounds or so (11 after I eat the pizza my wife just made).

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Aye, it may turn out to be one of those enigma wrapped in a conundrum that nobody likes the answer to.

Answers seem to be few and far between never mind varied.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join