It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We go Covid Lockdown #2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Chicago Becomes First Major U.S. City to Reissue COVID Lockdown As Cases Spike 36 Percent

I think our area (Wisconsin) will be seeing this soon too.
We've already heard the some of the hospitals are near or at capacity.

I've heard Texas is pretty bad too.
What are you seeing in your area?

I heard something on the news today that is very different than the first lockdown. They are talking about ticketing
establishments like bars/restaurants for breaking capacity limits. They keep hinting that the fine is not enough.
At the same time I'm seeing things that say it is our duty to order take out orders from restaurants. (which I find is weird)
At least in my are a lot of those places are also seeing spikes in workers getting Covid.

Our school are all going virtual now too..

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Then you should all have plenty of time to camp out on their front lawns.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Philadelphia and PA in general are spiking pretty hard which isn't great but was totally expected with the half measures previously taken.

"Philly officials anticipate new restrictions as city reports over 1,000 new cases

"Pa. reports over 5,000 new COVID-19 cases for second straight day"

www.inquirer.com...

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
And how many are dead, this is asinine. Cases don’t mean dead people 99.7 percent of people fully recover. Most within days.

Lock up those with one foot in the grave already, lock up those who’s immune systems can’t take it, and leave EVERYONE ELSE the fak alone!!!

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Japan is at an all-time high of cases. 1650 new cases reported yesterday.
Deaths per day recorded are less than eight people dying of the coronavirus.

I've said this many times here on ATS.
the deaths reported in Japan are done through a police report.

These are actual deaths caused by the coronavirus.
I wish people would be more aware of the actual deaths caused by the coronavirus itself. And that's my good friends on ATS is a very very very low percentage of people dying of the coronavirus itself.
edit on 1100000038192020-11-13T13:19:38-06:00193811pm1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000027232020-11-13T13:23:27-06:00232711pm1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We are stocked up, half cow coming end of next week, going to call my relatives and give them their Christmas present early this year. Got one freezer stuffed with food, another half way full, the cow will make all three of our upright freezers be full. Should get about three hundred pounds of beef from this half, giving out a hundred twenty pounds or so for presents, should be good for the year with beef. Usually we invite the kids over for dinner, but this year it may not happen very often, oh well, kids get more T-bones and Rib steaks this year to make their own dinners. Saves having to make dinner for a lot of people and cleaning up dishes after they leave....Hmmm, I guess there are some good points to this covid fear mongering.

There is covid jumping up in the UP. It seems to be coming out of the border with Wisconsin a lot, but it also came from tourists coming her from downstate....they tried to get away from the governors lockdowns and brought it here where they could go to the bar.
edit on 13-11-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I just looked at Japans cases, it says around 1600.

That is pretty darn low!
My state has around 8200!

Something doesn't seem right,
Japan population -126 million
Wisconsin population - 5.8 million...............hmmmmm
weird.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
And how many are dead, this is asinine. Cases don’t mean dead people 99.7 percent of people fully recover. Most within days.

Lock up those with one foot in the grave already, lock up those who’s immune systems can’t take it, and leave EVERYONE ELSE the fak alone!!!

SaneThinking

Your username was well chosen.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
They've been doing a similar thng in the UK too-you dont get a ticket as such,but you gotta leave your name adress and phone number and sometimes book in advance to go go to pubs,restaurants,even places like zoos and country parks.

Some places are going further,only allowing people in if you have the green "low risk"status on the government app.
We also have AI cameras monitoring social distancing,and some of the traffic cameras being re tooled to do the same.

Its all a bit creepy IMO,and I will bet now that all the above will never go away even if the virus disappears-In fact with 5G it will become even creepier.

The pandemic it appears,is the event that all the usual suspects have been praying to their dark gods for.
They believe it is their ticket to rolling out the global AI total control grid.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We are stocked up

That is exactly what we've been doing this week.

There is covid jumping up in the UP. It seems to be coming out of the border with Wisconsin a lot

It's from Wisconsin I'm sure. From what I saw in my local area, it wasn't from voting, as everyone did that pretty darn safely.
What I think it was from was Halloween and fall festivals. I passed by a pumpkin farm and there were literally thousands of people there. Only one or two with masks. Everyone was very crowded together. We had wonderful warm weather and everyone gathered and now the spike is happening.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking
Agree 100%...

Twitter

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well seeing as how the first Lock down was so very effective.

Lets do it again right ?

Or at least lets lock it down until the people are ready to accept Joe Biden as President .

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Shall we all just ignore that the cases are cases of false positive tests?

There has been a spike of bad testing in area x

Jfc dudes

Time to end the bs or end the leadership

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here Newark NJ is a mess. I see very little number of people on the streets and is not even 3pm. We got 19% to 35% rate. I'm right in the center of the hot spot. Zip codes 07104, 07105, and 07107, mandatory curfew. No one on the street after 9 p.m.

It looks creepy outside.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Philadelphia and PA in general are spiking pretty hard which isn't great but was totally expected with the half measures previously taken.

"Philly officials anticipate new restrictions as city reports over 1,000 new cases

"Pa. reports over 5,000 new COVID-19 cases for second straight day"

www.inquirer.com...

5,000 new cases for a second day wow that sounds bad.

Lets lock it down.

Though the virus has an over all 99% survival rate , unless you happen to be 70yo then it drops to 96% .

But yes by all means lets lock down the country again , we can afford it right ?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is pretty darn low!

weird.

I would like to know just how that is possible . ?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Got one freezer stuffed with food, another half way full, the cow will make all three of our upright freezers be full. Should get about three hundred pounds of beef from this half, giving out a hundred twenty pounds or so for presents, should be good for the year with beef.

That's when they cut the power!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That is pretty darn low!

weird.

Yes that's very true.
and if you've been following my updates since March about Japan there's no ambiguity in my reporting of the number of cases and the fact that all cases of coronavirus and any deaths actually here in Japan are done through the police department.
Local police department.
So these figures of low deaths is one reason why Japan does not have a loss stating that a lockdown shut down or closed down whatever you want to call it is constitutional.
We don't have a law currently that states it's legal to have a complete shutdown of the people's rights and privileges in this country.
From an outsider looking in I guess at America especially since I'm an AmericanI can only see that well the rights have been long gone but the privileges of the American people are being limited through paranoia and competent governors incompetent local officials and whatever the case may be.

Here's a little tip.
We saw Las Vegas close down.
Nashville city the city of music after Christmas and the holidays you'll see it closed down also.
Right now Nashville has been hit pretty hard but people are refusing to abide by the common Sense laws of social distancing and practicing safe and standard methods of not trying to catch the virus.
But tourism and the music industry is the main factor of music City just like gambling was for Las Vegas.
Anyway the truth of the matter is we should be focusing on the actual true that's caused by the coronavirus itself.

also one thing to take note of is that the lockdowns the shutdowns the people staying in their apartments the abuses and the unemployment rising leads to this one statistic that was published here recently.

6 out of 10 people that have been truly affected by the above are now suffering from some type of mental disorder.
Some severe some not so severe but they are suffering.
That report is well documented in this country that I'm living in.
More people are suffering on a daily basis because of the ridiculous lockdown rules.

I'm in the process of actually maybe copywriting this.
THE CORONAVIRUS IS LIKE THE WIND YOU CAN'T GRAB IT AND YOU CAN'T CONTAIN IT.

we have to get on with our lives our daily lives are very important for not only our survival but our family survival our community survival and our nation's survival and you really realize this when you live on an island.
America is a big country and unfortunately people don't see it the way Islanders see it other than if you go to Hawaii and they've really suffered due to 100% lack of tourism.
anyway I'm not being selfish but I'm living my life the way I want to would take in all precautions against the stupidity of people that are actually out there trying to spread the virus and that people is very real.

link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

SaneThinking

It is media driven hysteria.

What's worse is that a "case" doesn't even mean contagious or sick. It just means the PCR test picked up a fragment of dead virus. Even Fauci admitted this back in July that the test is too sensitive.

So when the media is ranting about cases they are trying to make it seem like that many people are sick which isn't what is going on.

link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Entirely dependent on testing. The tests are bunk.
They will get the numbers they want.

Meanwhile I have yet to see one person sick in public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join