It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Jesus words are more important than Qs
Jesus’s track record for fulfilling prophecy is better than Qs

Have you ever heard of the 'Q-source'?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Q source (also called Q document, Q Gospel, or Q from German: Quelle, meaning "source") is a hypothetical written collection of primarily Jesus' sayings (logia). Q is part of the common material found in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke but not in the Gospel of Mark. According to this hypothesis, this material was drawn from the early Church's oral tradition.[1][2][3]

Along with Marcan priority, Q was hypothesized by 1900, and is one of the foundations of most modern gospel scholarship.[4] B. H. Streeter formulated a widely accepted view of Q: that it was written in Koine Greek; that most of its contents appear in Matthew, in Luke, or in both; and that Luke more often preserves the text's original order than Matthew. In the two-source hypothesis, the three-source hypothesis and the Q+/Papias hypothesis, Matthew and Luke both used Mark and Q as sources. Some scholars have postulated that Q is actually a plurality of sources, some written and some oral.[5] Others have attempted to determine the stages in which Q was composed.[6]

Q's existence has been questioned.[6] Omitting what should have been a highly treasured dominical document from all early Church catalogs, its lack of mention by Jerome is a conundrum of modern Biblical scholarship.[7] But copying Q might have been seen as unnecessary as it was preserved in the canonical gospels. Hence, it was preferable to copy the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, "where the sayings of Jesus from Q were rephrased to avoid misunderstandings, and to fit their own situations and their understanding of what Jesus had really meant".[8] Despite challenges, the two-source hypothesis retains wide support.[6]

The "Two-source Hypothesis" proposes that the Gospels of Matthew and Luke were written independently, each using Mark and a second hypothetical document called "Q" as a source. Q was conceived as the most likely explanation behind the common material (mostly sayings) found in the Gospel of Matthew and the Gospel of Luke but not in Mark.

(By Alecmconroy - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, commons.wikimedia.org...)

Q has been a mystery since the very first Gospels.

Have Faith.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here is the full article: archive.is... "Voting-Machine Parts Made by Foreign Suppliers Stir Security Concerns"

Researchers declined to name the particular model of voting machine they examined, or its maker, citing the sensitivity of the issue. They said only that it is “widely used” in the U.S. Three voting machine vendors, Election Systems & Software LLC, Dominion Voting Systems Corp., and Hart InterCivic Inc., said they didn’t think it was one of their products.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Q never claimed to be a prophet.

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here is the full article: archive.is... "Voting-Machine Parts Made by Foreign Suppliers Stir Security Concerns"

Researchers declined to name the particular model of voting machine they examined, or its maker, citing the sensitivity of the issue. They said only that it is “widely used” in the U.S. Three voting machine vendors, Election Systems & Software LLC, Dominion Voting Systems Corp., and Hart InterCivic Inc., said they didn’t think it was one of their products.

Dominion CEO: machine parts MADE in CHYNAH..."from screen interface down to chip level".
thenationalpulse.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Us old timers think the world is as it was - bad but with some semblance of decorum and honor, but it isn't.

Yes. It can be demoralizing. I do things with attention to integrity and honor. Of the looks I get, the most neutral could be characterized as "well aren't you quaint".

But it has gotten worse the last couple of decades. Noticeably worse.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you say China?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving!🦃🥂🍾

Isaac Watts - "Godfather of English Hymnody" observance day (Episcopal Church).

Following the Franksgiving controversy from 1939 to 1941, it has been observed on the fourth Thursday in 1942 and subsequent years.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Digital General

I wondered how he was going to reveal the truth...

should never happen in our country again

We all know this phrase and what it means. It is also the wrong phrase to use in this context. What would have been correct was something along the lines of "not needed" but in this case it is read "a pardon should never happen again."

That of course is not what he meant to say, but he meant exactly what he said. A pardon LIKE THIS should never be needed
again.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Well pardon me but I don't recall saying Q is a prophet.

I said Q is a mystery and has been since the first Gospels.

I'm curious tho - how do you know Q is not a prophet? How do you know what Q is or isn't?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
a reply to: Observationalist

Jesus words are more important than Qs
Jesus’s track record for fulfilling prophecy is better than Qs

Have you ever heard of the 'Q-source'?

en.wikipedia.org...

[...]

I'm with you on this as well Dobydoll. I brought this up several threads back. I think there is more to Q. Its going to be biblical!

There is also this to go with Q Gospels

The Lost Sayings Gospel of Q Early Christian Writings

Love your posts btw. You blow my mind every time and further affirm spirit/God to me. God Bless!

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone on here. For all those that celebrate. God Bless all!!!
edit on Thu Nov 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Same here.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
The executive of Dominion is also a member of Antifa

Twitter clip OAN interview Retweeted by Sydney Powell

Question for anyone with the means to answer.

IF this is all true, Coomer is antifa, Dominion software cheating etc..

How does that fold into Trump declaring Antifa as a terrorist organization? Are there extra charges to lay down on his head?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Personal statement by Gen Flynn

Looks like the website "crashed".

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Link doesn’t work

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Link doesn’t work

Refresh. I believe there is currently an enormous amount of traffic.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Works fine for me over here in the UK....just read it then saw you and SKEPTEK's post.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Thu Nov 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

INDEED

Late ETA
A compelled link in a chain of many links
FLASHBACK will future prove past ?
Let's ROLL

edit on 11262020 by MetalThunder because: Hmmm

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join